To Nail a Mockingbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James, for his part, was thinking along those same lines. He was a good four inches taller than her, and outweighed her by forty pounds, he guessed. 'She probly got a tight little unit under that dress,' he thought, and wondered if she would be comfortable with him on top of her. 'She the teacher. She probly would want to be on top,' he fantasized. His dick was almost fully hard now, and it was becoming painful. Her thighs were on view almost up to her crotch, the way she was sitting. He couldn't not look.

"Hey, can I use your bathroom?" he asked.

Suzanne said, "Of course," and stood up to let him cross between her and the coffee table in front of them. "It's down the hall to the right."

As he stood, she glanced at his crotch. It looked bigger still! 'He probably just has to pee,' she told herself, but as he walked away from her she noticed him tugging at his crotch. 'God, I wonder how big that thing is,' she thought, and felt herself dampen in response to that thought.

The air, when he returned, seemed thicker to her; almost alive with pheromones. Her heart rate was up, and when he passed in front of her again and brushed against her front with his arm, a bolt of sexual lightning shot straight from her nipple to her lower belly. When he sat again, his cock was clearly visible running down the length of his thigh. She could definitely feel herself spasm down there.

They talked a little. He read, then passed the book back to her, their hands grazing each other's. Soon, the conversation dwindled down to a few short words, and then stopped, as they both were aware of one another. The sexual tension was palpable.

Suzanne felt it before he turned to her. Her breath hitched in her chest, and when James looked into her eyes, she was ready to surrender anything to him. She leaned slightly forward. He pressed his lips softly to hers. Her last thought was, 'Holy crap!' and then they were locked at the mouth, their hands going to each other as he leaned her back against the sofa. His tongue touched her lips and they opened, taking him in eagerly.

Long minutes of making out only produced more desire. His left hand slid under her arm, grazing along her breast, then returning to it as his right palm cupped her face. Suzanne surrendered to him, her nostrils flaring as her lungs fought for air, and when his hand closed over her dress and her bra-enclosed breast, she moaned.

James pressed her ever downward, until her head was laying on the arm of the sofa and his hand could slide down her side and up under her dress. He felt the smooth silkiness of her skin as he caressed her hips, her waist and then slid up under her bra. She withdrew from his lips and let her head fall back, enjoying the touch she had been craving all along. When he dropped his head to her chest to nuzzle against her breasts, she whispered, "Oh, godddddd."

He wasted little time getting her dress worked upward, so that her thong panties were on view. She reached behind herself and clumsily groped for the zipper. His hand joined hers, found it, and slid it downward smoothly as she lay waiting to be revealed. This was everything she had imagined in that steamy shower! As he slid her panties down over her hips, she hiked her ass upward. Her dress was drawn down, and soon lay discarded below the sofa.

James stared at her. Now wearing only a black bra and her heels, she was every schoolboy's desire: a sexy middle-aged MILF ready to be ravaged. His cock was straining to get out. He stood quickly, grinning as Suzanne took her own bra off, revealing her pert B-cup breasts to him. He dropped his slacks and boxers and let her drink in the sight of his arousal. His dick stood out proudly, waving before him as he slipped his shoes off.

'Fuck, he's huge!' Suzanne stared in rapture at the young man's cock. It was half again as large as Phil's, she noted, and looked as hard and black as iron. She was as wet as she'd ever been in her life! The girth alone would make any man proud, but he was longer than any man she'd been with, including her two previous black lovers. 'I may make a habit of this,' she thought giddily.

James moved over her. She spread her legs compliantly, inviting him to make her his, and he settled onto his knees on the sofa between them. She looked up at him imploringly, and whispered, "Please," just as the head touched her outer lips.

"You want this?" he groaned.

"Yesssss."

"Say it."

"I want it," she sighed, "please, I want it."

That wasn't enough for him. "Tell me exactly what you want," he teased, rubbing his cock head against her slippery entrance.

Suzanne was trembling with need. "I... I want that cock inside me!" she gasped.

Still, James teased her, just dipping the massive head between her labia, then pulling out. "What you want that cock to do?"

Suzanne practically screamed, "I want that cock inside me! Ogod, I want you to own this pussy with that beautiful big cock!"

She drew in a breath as he finally breached her void, filling her with one massive push. She felt his pubic hair against her smoothly shaved skin, and without thinking wrapped her ankles behind his back. "Oh! Fuck me!" she begged, and thrust her pelvis upward, taking him as deeply as she could. She gritted her teeth as he drew back, then slammed his cock inside her again and again, working that pussy like he owned it. "God, YESSSSSSS!" she groaned.

James had never fucked a woman like her. Even those girls in school; they were sloppy compared to this MILF. He thought, 'she needed this for a long time,' as she bucked and writhed beneath him, urging him into pound her.

"Harder, James! HARDER!"

This one was truly submissive, he realized, unlike those high school girls who kept telling him, "No, it hurts," and "Go easy, baby. I'm sore." He felt like he could go forever. He'd jacked off just before leaving the house, fantasizing about her the way she had about him, though he hadn't known that. His dick, throbbing with blood, felt every centimeter of her middle-aged cunt as she gripped him greedily, milking pleasure from him, even as he used her for his own pleasure. Her howls were almost feral; she wanted as much of him as she could get.

'Like fuckin a wildcat,' he grinned, sliding his hand up to grip her throat. If she was truly submissive, she'd get off even more when she started to feel her air being cut off! His other hand gripped her left tit in a death-grip as he mauled it, squeezing her nipple between his fingers. She never slowed her motions beneath him; if anything, she groaned more loudly. He felt her cum.

For Suzanne, it was an out-of-body experience. She inhaled, but she didn't notice that she wasn't taking in any air. Her entire being was focused on what was happening between her legs. The buzzing there had given way to rapid-fire bursts of electricity, like firecrackers going off inside her, one after another. She couldn't even utter a sound, though her mind was screaming in delirium. She felt herself sliding away, lost in a haze of ultimate sensitivity, as if her whole body was on fire.

James felt her sliding away under him, and released his grip on her neck. He still thrust into her relentlessly, her cunt making sloppy sloshing sounds as his cock was bathed in a sea of her squirt. 'Got damn, this bitch comin' like a motherfucker!' he thought deliriously, and at that moment his balls began to give up their load.

"Ungggghhhh!"

He unloaded into his teacher, coating her cervix with his milky first burst. Pulling out quickly, he aimed his cock at her like a rifle. Another jet of jism flew forth, striking her between the breasts, then two more coated her belly. The last couple he deposited on her clit, then thrust back inside her. He smeared his cum over her swollen little nubbin, coating it with slippery sperm and causing her to jerk spasmodically as her eyes suddenly widened. He lay over her, whispering into her neck.

"Yeah, you liked that, didn't you?"

Suzanne groaned, barely comprehending what had happened over the last twenty-five minutes. She only knew she felt happy and safe under James. Her arms went around him, holding him tightly to her sticky chest. She felt his cock again, inside her. It was still hard, and getting harder. "Mmmmm," she uttered hoarsely.

"Again."

It was almost two o'clock in the morning when James hoisted himself off the sleeping teacher. They'd fucked for hours, slept for a couple, and then fucked again. They hadn't spoken, other than words of lust; sometimes whispered, sometimes shouted. He was more tired than he'd ever been, he thought. This MILF wanted dick in the worst way! He located his clothes, put them on and then taken some shots of her with his phone camera. He used the lamp on the side table to illuminate her features, and posed with his cock alongside her lips, as if she'd just sucked him off. He took plenty of shots of her sloppy pussy, making sure her face was in the background.

"Shit, I ain't never gonna have to worry about takin' a test again," he muttered. He stared down at Mrs. McMillan, the very picture of a well-fucked slut, and felt his dick twitch. He could fuck her again...

"Oh hell, no," he said, zipping up. "I ain't never gonna get out of here if I start fuckin' that pussy again!"

His laughter as he went out the door didn't fall on deaf ears, however. In Philadelphia, her husband stared at the image on his laptop. The surveillance camera, put up for her protection, had left him shocked and then aroused, as he watched James man-handle his obliging wife over the last twelve hours.

They were going to have to talk when he got home.

12