To Paradise and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Priya was sulking more. She appeared remote and unwilling to talk. I helped mommy in the kitchen, staying close. Furtively we stole kisses and stroked the hind areas and the breasts. In the afternoon, I helped her in the laundry. Priyanka's dresses were out of reach, she insisted that she would manage herself. I was in an excited mood and had a kinky rapture handling mommy's delicate fabric.

In the evening, Neha stood outside of Priyanka's room and shouted.

'Priya, we are going out to my Saturday club with Maria. What is your plan?"

'Nothing, I will study, you guys go ahead,' she barked from inside. Neha sighed and sashayed down in her delicate translucent gown and I was going mad, feasting on that exquisite piece of art on the move.

We retired into her room for the make-up for the party.

'My precious, for the Saturday sisters club, I do not put on a bra,' mommy said.

I frowned and looked at her breast.

'Don't worry, they are all right,' she smiled.

She removed her gown and bra. I stood there transfixed. She pulled out a sleeveless vest in pure white cotton. I helped her to arrange the fabric adequately cover the twin girls. Then she put on a pair of jeans and high heels. At last, she put on a thick jacket to fight the winter. I did her hair and decorated her face with a light glow of lipstick, eyeliners, and a winter lotion to protect the skin. She helped me with my jeans and shirt. While putting on the buttons she kissed my breasts time and again to make me laugh.

'Tonight Is the night of my princess,' she kissed me and embraced me.

The club was on the top floor of a high-rise building in New Delhi, the modern part of the city. We parked the car on the ground floor and went to the lift. The capsule shot up carrying us. While moving up, I lay my head on her breast and hugged her. She caressed my back. The lift halted at the thirty-fourth floor, the top floor. In fact, it was the top floor of a luxury hotel, and the hall is offered to us for free by the wife of its owner, who is a member of the solidarity.

We entered a hall of dim lighting. I took time to adjust my eyes to absorb the emerging realities. Mommy removed her jacket and hung it on a hook. There were around thirty or so women in their early to late thirties, all of them were in sleeveless vests or shirts, and some had only bra and no shirt. They had paired up and some were kissing, some were in deep conversation, and some were sipping drinks and feasting and admiring each other.

'Our princess has come,' they squealed and gathered around us.

'Welcome to the group,' one dignified lady sang.

'Lucky lady,' one pinched Neha on the arm and kissed her cheek. Neha blushed.

All of them came to marvel at my breasts, face, hair, and body. I really felt like a princess, like Cinderella of sorts. I was swimming in a sea of mature female perfection. Some pairs would retreat to a series of cabins on the side.

'Maria, here there is no rule, except we should not switch on mobile phones, and we would not discuss anything happening here with any soul outside of this group. We are all high-profile ladies, bureaucrats, bankers, industrialists, business ladies, academics, film stars, etc. we come here to re-energize and to recoup. We let in a new member only on the strong recommendation of one of the executive members, and Dr. Neha is one. If you want to make love to anybody during the interactions, you are free to retire to one of the cabins.' One dignified lady informed, offering me the papers to sign.

I stood closer to my goddess, I was safe in her shadow.

'Do you want to make love to one of us tonight?' one lady asked, holding my hand.

'Thanks, but I have mommy, I need none else,' I confessed.

'Wonderful, cute girl,' she kissed me on my lips. I was shocked, but I recovered with a foolish grin.

'What size is your bra?' one lady asked.

'34 D,' I said.

'I guessed so. Keep them well supported. They need care, assets are responsibilities too,' she said.

'Priya, would you like to undergo a massage, here we have a massage parlour, where a nubile masseuse will lead you to great heights and make your body brimming with energy with her medicinal oils.' Mommy whispered.

'No mommy, I can do it on you and you on me,' I said, quite shy.

'Sure, I know. Usually, I do that every week.'

'We can do it every day.' I said.

Mommy kissed me, and our breasts crushed each other. The hall was reeking with the female sex.

I was floating on a wave of sweeping passion. I watched great and glorious female specimens moving about like a piece of music. They were all kissing and admiring breasts. Many were nude in the upper half of the body, and breasts were being suckled.

Then I noticed a presence. A tall straight supple body in elegant proportions. My eyes first scanned the well-designed legs, ending up at a vast universe of hips, followed by a thin waist wrapped in leggins, then an electrifying swell of majestic and mesmerizing breasts in sheer delicate bra, ivory neck, and then a face. I was startled, a meteor fleeted through my loins. She was Smita Khanna, the world-famous film star who had stolen the dreams of millions. She had just emerged from one of the cabins.

'Is she..?' I whispered to mommy.

'Yes dear, she is what she is,' mommy smiled and guided me to her.

'Smita, meet my companion and student, Maria, Maria meet the world-famous sex bomb, Smita,' Neha said.

Smita offered her long delicate hand. I was flustered. I wanted to stammer something.

'Glad that you came, dear Maria. I had heard that you were coming. So sweet and beautiful,' she gently ran her fingers in my hair and her hand rested finally on my shoulder. My shoulder twitched with excitement. Her fragrance enveloped me. I was not able to breathe, I did not want the spell to be broken.

'Beautiful, so beautiful and cute,' she embraced me. Neha patted both of us encouragingly and moved away. Her soft hair caressed my face, and I looked up. Her lips were coming down to mine, it was taking ages and ages. Her lips claimed mine, her tongue probed deeper. Then I came, hugging her violently. she deciphered the message of my body and patted my back.

'Nice girl, you honoured me. Nobody had rewarded me like this.' She kissed me again and released me. I sat on a chair.

'Next time I need you full one night,' she whispered in my ear and moved away.

I recovered myself and looked for mommy. She was at a distance embracing a buxom lady and discussing something seriously. I went to her like a chicken looking for its mother hen. I was all flushed and still convulsing.

Neha smiled at me and said, 'Maria, meet my friend Parvathy Menon from Kerala.'

Parvathy hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

'Welcome into our midst. Did you like Smita?' Parvathy whispered holding my hand.

I nodded.

'There are many Smita's here, you will be overwhelmed,' she said.

'You are an intelligent hourglass lady indeed,' she ran her soft sweeping hand over my shirt, I guess her hand was hurt by the rock-hard nipples. She winked at me.

By nine we parted, and I wanted to go back there whenever possible in the future.

Back in the car, I told mommy, 'we must hurry mommy, I am very wet.'

'So am I dear, just bear with me.'

We stormed into her room and were on each other. It took almost an hour to tame the tornado raging in us.

We lay holding each other in the shadow of a momentous climax.

'Mommy?' I kissed her nipple.

'What dear?'

'Why did you offer me to the film star? You know I am yours. I was carried away by her charm and grace.'

'Priya, you are mine, but I will never monopolize you. You should share your splendid and mouth-watering body with the right kind of women. You deserve the best and classy women. But, as always, you will come back to me. We are one. Remember a woman's body needs to be celebrated, its functions need to be rejoiced, it needs to be admired. Dignified women need dignified admirers. And I will be one among them.'

'So, you will not be mad even if I make love to Smita?'

'Never, your body needs it, and so does your mind. Offer your body to beautiful and glorious women and enjoy the bodies of magnificent women when you can.'

Later we collected our clothes and had dinner together. Priya was already asleep; the ground was ours. I sat on her lap and we fed each other, oft stealing the food from each other's mouths. We bathed each other fresh and made sweet love till midnight. Then I retired to my room as if nothing had happened.

On Monday, Neha took me to the university and introduced me to her students and colleagues. We had lunch together in her cabin. After lunch, she asked me to wait to discuss the activities.

'I was planning to send you on an important mission. My plan was to send you with one of the research scholars. But then it occurred to me that Priyanka would be the right companion for you. She needs an outing, she needs companionship.'

'What is the mission, mommy?'

'Well, there is a legendary village far away in the northeast, it is almost in a no man's land, close to China. If I got it right, the village is called Ianbusty, it could be an imaginary village too. But lately, I got reliable information that it does exist. You are the right person to study that village republic and its culture. Study the racial and anthropological characteristics. A great deal of adventure is involved in it. But you will make it.'

'Did you discuss this with Priyanka?'

'Sure, I did. She is excited. She wants to be light years away from her 'nasty mother'.'

I was excited. I was interested in unknown territories and human habitats.

Mommy arranged everything, including the tickets and travel permissions to the restricted areas. We made passionate love till three in the morning. I could sleep on the train to make up for the lost sleep, it was more important to celebrate the charms of her body as much as possible. Even while retiring to my room after a riotous night, we were not satisfied. I would never finish reading the epic poem called my mommy's body. My mouth was full of her sweet taste, a peculiar taste, with a shade of saltiness, and a strawberry sweetness too. But the authentic charm of her lady cum is the aroma. A volatile fragrance would fast spread into your mouth, and head. The scent would linger long hours after eating her. It is the fragrance that ensures me in solitude that my goddess is a palpable tangible reality.

After a short deep sleep, I washed up and got dressed for the long journey. Priyanka also was ready. I was surprised that she had not changed. She was still in the t-shirt and faded torn jeans in which I had met her first. She never changes, and she was incorrigible. Before getting into the car to go to the railway station, I rushed to mommy's room. I closed the door and opened her jeans.

'What are you doing Priya, you had eaten me till morning. It is too late. The train will not wait for you,' she protested.

'No mommy, I need a fresh pair of panties of yours, to kiss, taste and be closer to you.'

She smiled and kissed on my head and helped me shuck down the panties she had put on.

We both came out and she went to Priya with her motherly care.

"Priya dear, be nice to Maria deedi, be happy and enjoy the adventure. Come back as a new and bold woman ready to take on the world.'

Priya pouted and looked away.

When the taxi car moved away, mommy stood there like a statue of Venus, like the paragon of flowing feminine grace, which makes us time and again realize that this world is indeed a nice place. I was going to miss her, my lips still savored her scintillating taste. I cannot stay far and away from her blessed presence for long. I was addicted to her juice, I was addicted to her breasts, I was addicted to her body, I was dependent on her protecting care, and love.

The monstrous NorthEast Express was ready and waiting for us on the platform at New Delhi railway station. We settled in our first-class coupe, in which there were two more passengers apart from us. They were a newly wedded couple on a honeymoon trip. The train pulled out on time, triggering a new phase of adventures. It was a journey spanning thousands of kilometers and many days. We had to cross the Indo-Gangetic basin and cross over to the Brahmaputra basin, across the Siliguri corridor between China and Bangladesh. We were going to cross one of the most fertile and densely populated fertile plains in the world. A region where for thousands of years hundreds of wars and invasions had taken place, a region that is the melting pot of different ethnic groups and races. All the pillaging and conquering hordes from Central Asia and West Asia ultimately ended up and cooled their heels on these plains. Only the Himalayan ramparts effectively protected the region from invasions from the east, particularly China. The northern plains had a capacity to assimilate anything and drain away the war fury of the conquering tribes. You cannot fight a nation that accepts you.

The train thundered past the sprawling suburbs of the capital city. The bride lay her head on the lap of her groom, and they were communicating with the language of their eyes. Taking the cue, Priya stretched herself on the seat and lay her head on my lap. I did not want to offend her. Hers was a delicate case. I affectionately ran my fingers in her ill-managed hair. Her perpetual dress needed washing, I thought.

She looked up, widening her large, eloquent, and radiant eyes, the eyes precisely reminded me of her illustrious mother, my goddess.

'You have inherited your mother's eyes,' I said.

'You know what, my mother is a bitch,' she whispered.

Instinctively I put my finger on her lips, and she tried to bite them.

'To understand is to forgive,' I said.

Her eyes smiled at me.

'You are so beautiful when looking from this angle,' she giggled.

'But can you see my face, when looking from down there?'

'Not exactly, but I can feast on a pair of magnificent mountains horizontally aligned,' she laughed.

'You can see a pair of beautiful mountains aligned vertically if you cast a glance down your shirt,' I whispered and winked, bending down to look deep into the infinite depths of her eyes.

'They cannot hold a candle to a pair I am all admiration for.'

'Pray where on earth can we find them.'

'You have a go to a certain place.'

'Where could that be?'

'To a mirror and put on your sunglass and look.'

'Why on earth are the sunglasses?'

'We have to protect our eyes from the high-frequency divine radiation.' She whispered.

'Thank you for the information. But I have seen a fantastic and dizzying pair inside a t-shirt on a speeding train to Guwahati, But I don't have the sunglasses.'

'That pair is in an eclipsed state for want of attention and care. It is harmless, I promise,' she said.

I furtively looked at the honeymooning couple and found that they were lost in their own world and we were by far invisible to them. In any case, they are not likely to understand English, especially the kind of English we spoke.

'But I know of a certain wonderous pair perched high at the school of Anthropology in a prestigious university in Delhi,' I quipped and watched anxiously to gauge the reaction.

I found those enchanting eyes dilating. Suddenly she brightened up, like a voltage spike.

'There one needs to use sunglasses. We need sunglasses even when we look at a life-size poster of that pair.'

'Do you wear sunglasses in your private room?'

'No, I just close my eyes and try to see them on the canvass of my mind.'

'That is very clever of you.'

'But there are some lucky guys who could sit in their shadow, marvel at them, worship them and love them.'

'You can also do that, dear.'

'No chance, I am out of the picture.'

She closed her delicate eyes, and a certain kind of joy radiated from her face. I knew that she was inhaling my arousal.

What I was doing? I was flirting with my fiancé's daughter. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Mommy may never forgive me if revel in the beauty of her daughter, it is forbidden fruit, out of bounds.

As a diversion tactic, I furtively squinted at the bride on the lap of her effervescent groom. He was gently running her hand in her hair and soothing her, she seemed to enjoy it and was asleep. She was a fairly beautiful North Indian girl, probably from UP or Bihar. She was obviously in her early twenties. She had put on a skirt and a shirt, to be comfortable. She was in a bridal saree when she came to the coupe. Her young breasts were beautifully shaped, her face had a sparkling charm. Suddenly lewd thoughts crossed my mind and I needed to think something else.

The train had crossed Aligarh and Toontla, the station close to Agra, it plunged deep into the lush and fertile Gangetic plain.

I tickled Priya, 'Priya let us have lunch, It is getting late.'

She coquettishly opened her eyes and cursed me, 'I thought I was in heaven. It was a great dream.'

'And now you are just a dream away from heaven!' I taunted.

'No, I am hardly a foot below heaven.'

'Is it so close?'

'Yeah, heaven has two hills, stretching and pointed, like stout cantilevers.'

'You are impossible. Now let us have lunch, it is getting late.'

She sat up and yawned with deliberate exaggeration.

I pulled out two lunch packets from my bag and went out to wash my hands and face. She followed. I checked my breasts in the mirror.

'They are still there, happy and satiated,' she laughed from behind.

I watched her delicate fingers collecting and pushing rice into her enticing mouth. Those lips are really alluring, I thought.

'Had I been the food vanishing into your mouth,' Priya whispered and blushed.

'Had I been the fingers caressing your lips,' I teased.

'Had I been the bra embracing your twin mountains.'

I looked around, fortunately, the couple was sleeping.

At Kanpur, the groom went out to buy something. The girl sat up and stretched her limbs. She would make a pretty lady in the years to come.

She looked at us and smiled.

'Are you on a pleasure trip, ladies?' she asked in good English.

'No, we are on a study trip to Assam.' I said.

'We are going to Darjeeling, the world-famous hill station. By the way, by any chance, are you lovers?"

She asked. Then she shut her mouth with her cute hand which had intricate henna designs.

'Sorry for being brazenly inquisitive.'

'It is all right. But we are not lovers. She is my guide's daughter.'

'But that does not preempt you from becoming lovers,' she winked and smiled.

We both blushed.

'No, no, no need to blush. It is a pleasure to be close to such a beautiful couple in love. Do you know what your intimate talk did to me?'

She rolled her fresh knee deep skirt having enticing floral patterns, a little bit, and spread her legs. Her panties were bathed.

'You have a very beautiful and delectable young pussy indeed, I can certify to that,' I commented, my eyes glued to the ultimate feminine core, which I am never tired of appreciating. Priya also was tremendously fascinated. Her eyes were riveted to the wet gusset. The panties were fresh, and they hardly covered the pubic hair. Priya licked her lips, and so did I, despite me. Her aroma was spreading in the cabin.

I looked out and saw her new husband standing on the platform. He cannot see us through the tainted glass.

'Probably you need sunglasses,' she said.

'Does your husband also understand English?'

'No chance, he is a railway lineman with nominal education, don't worry,' she comforted us.

Priya looked at her pleadingly, 'deedi, it is awkward of me. I have no right to ask. But would you, rather could you be as kind as to give us those panties?'

The bride looked around furtively.