To Paradise and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya was alert.

'You know what? When she makes love to me, at the point of her climax she calls me Priyanka, when I climax I call her mommy the way you do.'

She was overwhelmed, her eyes welled up.

'Sorry, I bad-mouthed her.'

'I only heard it, nobody else did.'

'I banished her from my room, I refused to change my dress only to spite her, only to hurt her, only to make her worried about me.'

'All is going to be well, baby.'

'Are you going to marry her, Maria?'

'She has a husband, your father.'

'But he is never home, he is tied up with his microbiology lab and his students. He has almost forgotten that he has a wife and children.'

'Nobody knows what time holds for us.'

We got up and started again, collecting our things, we walked naked in the broad daylight. I hung her jeans on a tall tree as a possible landmark on the way back. In the evening we reached the top of the mountain. We looked down anxiously. It was a vast valley of thick forest. Beyond which there was another mountain. There was no end to the tunnel.

'I want to tell you a secret,' Priya looked into my eyes.

'Sure, dear.'

'On the night of your arrival, I did not sleep. I followed you to mommy's room, I waited outside. Similarly at Liya's place, I did not sleep. I was maliciously watching you. Really, I wanted to murder you, Liya, and mom. I wanted to harm myself. Everybody could feast on mom and I am out of the picture.'

'Your mom is yours, dear. You are her first priority, you are her firstborn. You are in her dreams. Everything is going to be all right. Love will find a solution and hatred will plug the solutions.'

We decided to take a rest and sleep there. We had a delicious dinner together. I pulled out our sleeping bags.

'Maria, can we sleep together?'

'There isn't space enough I guess,'

'There is space enough for lovers,' she said.

When I got into the bag, she snuggled in, her naked body pressed against me. It was very erotic. Our breasts were pressed together, our lips too, we kissed for long hours. The stars in the heavens affectionately watched the two passionate lovers finding refuge in each other. The crescent moon looked down on us and smiled. The universe was happy that two loving souls were united.

'I am theoretically your mother if I marry mommy at a later stage. Hence there is no harm in obeying me,' I said into her mouth.

'It will be my pleasure to obey you. What do I get by obeying you?'

'Happiness and good life.what else do you want?'

'I will do anything and will be loyal to you if I could make love to mommy only once. All of you make love to her and enjoy her beauty and I am denied. I tried to make love to those who make love to her, but to no avail. But now the curse is cured, I had you.'

'Poor child,' I kissed her,,'look I do not promise anything, but I will try to convince mommy. If she is inclined so, she will fuck you.'

Tears rolled down her cheeks. 'That will be very kind of you, I will be your slave for the rest of my life.'

'Do not squander words,' I kissed her.

'At night, in my room, I make love to her breast on the poster and cry in agony.

'Poor baby,' I soul kissed her.

'When Liya snubbed me, I just wanted to vanish from this world,' she said.

'Poor baby, do you know what she told me? You are so delicious, and she wanted to rape you. She stayed away because she was not sure of controlling herself. You had grown up in her hands and you are her dear friend's daughter. She will not be able to forgive herself if in a whirlwind of passion she fucked you.'

'I wanted her to have me. I have seen her making love to mommy. I always fancy me in my mommy's place.'

'Sweet angel, no woman can resist you, I assure you.'

She kissed me gratefully. We slept peacefully until the birds woke us up with their merry matin.

We had our breakfast. Then I hung her t-shirt on a tree for future reference.

'Hereinafter, you are going to be a nice cute, lovely girl, we will leave behind the messy, fussy hussy and your mommy will bet a transmuted lovely loving lascivious lass.'

She agreed.

'Your breasts do not get the proper care. So let me protect it with a nice bra, and I want you to look like a demure and polished girl, not as a pugnacious brat. So let me dress your hair properly.'

I took time to design her hair in a becoming way. Like a purring kitten, she was docile.

'Here is a bra, lacy and befitting a princess that you are.' I clad a luxurious bra on her, which fitted well as we were of the same size.

'There you are, these beauties need proper support and care. Later some time, they will be sad and drooping for want of care and love. Do you know dear, the breast is a personality that synergizes a woman's charm and charisma? If you take care of her and keep her satisfied, your entire body constitution will be happy.'

I offered her a black skirt running down to her knees and a white shirt, which highlighted her breasts and thin waist.

'Now trees and stones will be dying to make love to you, leave alone classy regal women,' I said. She was pleased and smiled sweetly.

'I want you also to be in a skirt,' she insisted.

'All right,' I removed my jeans and put on a grey skirt. We were happy and giggling now. Hand in hand we rolled down the hill. We hummed great tunes.

Down in the valley, we took time to kiss and make love. She was obsessed with my breasts, her pair reminded me of my goddess. When I buried my face inside her thighs, I thought I was in my mommy's core, that I was in heaven.

When she climaxed, Priya screamed in ecstasy, 'oh mommieee.'

that afternoon we crossed another river, this time we took bath elaborately. I washed her clean and applied a pouch of shampoo to her. Her hair began to shine like silk, the ugly stickiness was gone and it spread out like a halo. She was transformed. Again, we made love on the sandy shore. It was sweet, under the sun, in the shade of a green green tree that fanned a sweet breeze on our sweating bodies. Nature rejoiced the union of two lovers. The water was only knee deep and we frolicked. She screamed like a merry child. That night we reached the ridgeline of a towering mountain. It was bitterly cold. We could see distant snow-clad furry peaks on the horizon in the mild and gentle moonlight. After eating the remaining packet of food, we snuggled into a single sleeping bag and slept kissing and kissing. We never felt the cold. We became one body. That afternoon we drank water from a stream and bathed beautifully. At night we slept on a hilltop. There was no end to the ordeal. We were terribly hungry.

'Let me have my dinner,' I said.

'Where?' she asked.

'Silly here inside your skirt.' She laughed though she was exhausted.

The honey she secreted was enough to keep me energetic, she called me 'mommeeeieeeeee' when she shot her delicious load into me. Then it was my turn to feed her. Dazed and fatigued, we slept dreamlessly in the sleeping bag, utterly naked as the previous nights.

It was too late to go back, it was too risky to proceed, food was the issue, water we had aplenty from the streams. We aimlessly wandered down, finding strength in each other. When I was buried in her pussy, I thought I was back with mommy and I was not afraid.

'At this rate, we are likely to play into the Chinese hands and thereafter we will not see the daylight again,' she said and laughed.

'Don't wish so, wishes may prove true,'

'I don't care as long as they allow us to be together.'

'But you have a cherished wish, to make love to your mommy, it would be difficult sitting and sulking in a Chinese dungeon.'

We basked in the mild winter sun and wondered where we were headed. Suddenly we were shocked by a human being, it was a splendid specimen of a woman, she aimed a spear at us and looked into our eyes. I peered into a pair of deep green eyes, on a very fair face. She was in a silken gown, with a sash around her waist. The sash magnified her large and well-shaped breasts. Her animosity thawed, and I saw lust spreading in her eyes. Her eyes were in our bras. The muscles on her sweet face relaxed.

'Who are you and what is your business here?' she asked in sweet English. It dumbfounded us. A fair-skinned sweet curvaceous lady with large breasts and jutting nipples, spoke to us in the wilderness. I explained our situation. She asked us to walk in front.

'Don't get any funny ideas, if you think of running away or turning on me, just for your information, the spear has a poisoned tip enough to kill you with a scratch.'

After a kilometer or so, we reached a footpath. It leads to a larger footpath, it to a still larger one. At last, we reached a village of small huts almost hugging the floor. Many women came out to see us, all women were exquisitely beautiful, well developed, and murderously bountiful in the bust section. All of them had beautiful and well-curved breasts, all of them had a silken gown with a sash, all of them had flowing silken hair flying in the wind. They did not seem malicious or belligerent. They were all gentle and smiling. We were herded to a small hut, where the matriarch lived. She was a regal woman with extremely beautiful anatomy, she looked exactly like Princess Diana, with long flying hair down to her shoulder blades.

We were asked by our captor to kneel and kiss her hands. I did it obsequiously, I had kissed the hands of bishops.

I was asked to explain what our business there was. I explained as truthfully as I could.

'Usually, she explained, 'we do not entertain aliens. But we were kind to you because you are women and you are our kind of women. Mary spared you because she got the vibration that you are harmless.'

We were asked to surrender our bags.

'You could stay here, but do not collect anything from here, do not draw our pictures on leaves or bark. You can marry or make love to any woman upon mutual consent and attraction. Should you go back one day, do not think of coming back, you will do so at the pain of death. If you go back, you should leave everything behind. You must remove your nasty costumes and put on a gown as we do.'

Some women stripped us and they gasped seeing the rich pubic hair we had. Lust heaved in the air. They offered us gowns and sashes. The matriarch, her name is Mercy, as we later found out, was obsessed with our bra. She said it is interesting and permitted us to keep it. She declared that all women could have such a protective material, as it would keep the breasts from sagging. Thus, we became naturalized citizens of Ianbusty.

I had some patent questions, weighing me down.

How the heck, they do not look like the Chinese? Why on earth do they speak a corrupt English language? Why there are no men in the community? Without men how do they procreate?

Mercy, the matriarch, ordered our captor, Mary, to take out for purification. I did not have an idea how we were going to be purified. Mary guided us, we both were carried away by her flowing feminine beauty. Mary and every other woman had big breasts, with no space in between as cleavage, and the nipples were strong and sticking out.

It was getting dark, and we both had difficulty walking on bare feet. I smiled at Mary, she smiled back beautifully.

'You are so beautiful, all the women here are beautiful,' I said.

'Thank you, you are also beautiful. We have never seen such charmingly hairy loins. We are all awed.'

'Let me ask a question, how come there are no men here?'

She laughed, 'it is simple, perfectly beautiful, and healthy boys, from the most beautiful mothers having a clean lineage, are identified and brought up as studs on a separate farm. Other boys are castrated. They grow up as girls and many of them happen to have small or moderate breasts. But they are not generally visible. They do not have voting rights and citizens' rights. They stay in the house to do all the domestic chores or work on the farm. They are not generally visible in the social space.'

That was revealing.

We were by the side of a large pond.

'Please strip yourself and purify in the water,' Mary said and helped us unfasten the sash.

'Can I feel it?' she looked at my pussy, licking her lips.

'Sure.'

'So soft, smooth, and enchanting,' she sniffed her hand mesmerized, and licked it.

'Oh, Mother Mary virgin, this smells paradise, I have never tasted such a sweet loin. Here all of our taste alike, we do not taste and smell so strong.'

We stepped into the water and yelped. The water was scalding hot, probably 55oC or in that range. Shortly our bodies got used to it. It was sulfurous water, the smell of hydrogen sulfide accosted us.

'In life,' I told Priya, 'we will get used to any difficult situation.'

'Can I join you,' Mary asked. I nodded and watched her strip. Her body was impeccably sculptured. Her breasts which were luscious crowding and heavy bounced. She had only a thin film of rudimentary hair on her crotch. Her skin was shining with a natural glow.

'If you regularly take a dip in this water, your skin will glow. This pond is reserved for women and girls only. The skin of our eunuchs and men does not glow.'

She joined us and with natural ease she merged into me. When her breasts softly touched me, I had a strange tremor or chill, shooting through my loins. We kissed, I fondled her floating breasts. We continued kissing until the crescent moon came up. Priya was again sulking and watching us with deep pain and angst.

'Dear Mary, I did not introduce you to Priya, my dearest companion. She is my fiancé's daughter, and her young beauty is enchanting.'

'Piriya, dear Piriya, the moment I set my eyes on you the thought that occurred in me was how delicious you are. But I did not want to hit on you, as you seemed to be in your own world. Welcome home,' Mary embraced Priya. They graduated into a fierce carnal dance. Water splashed. I encouraged them, fondling them both.

After the purification process, Mary invited us to her house. All houses looked alike, small and hugging the ground. A strange grass was used over a wattle frame. The house exuded the aroma of fresh-cut grass. The floor was plastered with cow dung. There was another member of the family, Mary's brother. She also had long hair, a charming feminine face, small breasts, and slender hands. She did all the domestic cooking, cleaning, washing, etc.

Mary's brother served us a delicious dinner on large leaves. She was too shy to talk to us, but she was happy to have us as guests and to serve us food. Curiously, the house did not have a kitchen.

She placed water to drink in shells.

'No need to drink water much,' Mary winked.

'Where do you cook the food?' I asked.

'Just above the purification pond, there is a boiling spring. All our men cook food there.'

Later at night, her brother spread grass mats for us on the floor. Mary joined us in the middle, her brother had a separate mate in the corner. We both pounced on Mary, we were dying to have that luscious body. Shortly we were naked, and I and Priya were latched to her long nipples. Mary squealed in utter joy and contentment. Priya was whimpering happily. I, being more ambitious, explored down south. Her pussy had the appetizing musk of orange. Indeed, the village had plenty of oranges.

Mary, generously spread her legs for me to feast on. She tasted half-ripe oranges, soar, salty and sweet. But the real lure was that she was copiously oozing the precious lady essence. I could slurp and drink as much as I wanted. Mary lifted her torso and pushed into my face. I drank ravenously. She was on a plateau of continuous climax. I was getting more and more thirsty to have that aromatic holy drink. Then I realized that a violent climax was coursing through me. The capability of prolonged climax was mysterious. After a five minutes long climax, Mary slumped to the mat, panting and spent. The hallowed spring had fallen to a trickle. I noticed her deflating clitoris. It was still one inch. Suddenly my mouth was on it. The hypersensitive organ slithered in the warm wet confinement of my hungry mouth. Mary was humping again. Then she gently pushed me away and mounted Priya. She inserted her clitoris into Priya and began to pump. Priya was still clinging to Mary's nipples. Priya cried, whimpered, roared, and writhed. She was lost in an intense pain of death, her helpless throes frightened me. When Priya came, at last, it was like an explosion. The poor girl was shattered to smithereens. She was spent and done. I gently kissed her ravaged body and soothed her. She painfully opened her sweet languid eyes and smiled at me, letting me know that she was all right. I and Mary massaged her and soothed her with kisses and pampering. After half an hour, she was almost back to normal.

'I heard music and had been to heaven,' she whispered.

'You missed one blessing, Priya. Mary's nectar is exquisite. Do taste it,' I suggested.

Priya was between Mary's legs. I let them have the true and intense feminine pleasures in the lithe female bodies.

I began to reason. The mother-centric village republic, insulated from the rest of the world, had reached a high level of perfection through selective breeding. They choose the best studs with a clean history, the prospective mothers had to be healthy, large-breasted, and obviously gay. She should have the capacity to secrete lady juice for long and fairly large clitoris. This process of selective breeding effectively eliminated dormant heterosexual proclivities and probably the recessive genes leading to small breasts and small clitoris. Sill, puzzles gnawed me. I had time to deal with my questions.

Both girls were now in a post-coitus stupor. Priya has altogether blacked out. Such a shattering climax had exhausted her. I held Mary close to me and the soft cushion of her breasts promised many things to me. I knew that women are most truthful and transparent after a climax. They will open up with a passion.

'Mary dear,' I held her close and kissed her crown. She burrowed deep into my cleavage and kissed me.

'Do you ever like to have sex with your studs?'

'No, we cannot have sex with them. The girls between twenty and thirtyfive, wanting to become a mother can go to them and milk the seed out of them and there is a bamboo device purified in the pond, to fertilize us. But they must be qualified to become mothers, in terms of body features and health history. As for heterosexual tendencies, nobody likes a body without big breasts and a flowing vagina. The male sex organ is a complete turn-off for almost 85 women out of a hundred. But there is a minority who are bisexual. They secretly make love to the eunuchs at home. It is not illegal, but if one is branded as bisexual, her marriage prospects are sabotaged and permission for mothering will be denied. As for me, on a few horny nights, when girls were not immediately available, I had asked my brother to eat me. She did it to please me, and indeed I had a climax. But it was a distant shadow of the pleasures I have with women. Sure, I am absolutely for women, so are almost all of us.'

'Should you be married to have children?'

'Not necessarily, any woman can get married at any time, but motherhood is allowed after qualifying only. And marriage lasts only up to the point when the partners are tired of it. You seek the permission of the matriarch, and you are free again. Tomorrow there is a wedding ceremony, being a woman you could attend.'

'That would be exciting. Is the matriarchy a lifelong position?'

'NO, after a tenure of four years, there is election. We select a woman who has mothered at least two daughters and has the best body features. Bisexual allegations will destroy her chances. Also, her age should be between twenty-five and forty.'

'Now, please answer this question, how come you speak English, and you look somewhat like the westerners.'