To Paradise and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Usually, I do not share my panties with fellow passengers. It is bad taste, isn't it? But in this particular case, can I disappoint a pair of young and charming ladies?'

She pulled down the wet fabric and offered it into my hand, I received it like a holy relic.

'No, I asked for it, it is mine. You get enough of lady juice, I never get it. I asked first.'

'Sure, it is yours. But let me sniff the fragrance for an instant.'

I poked my nose deep into it and sniffed to inhale the mesmerizing fragrance.

'Delicious,' I cooed.

Priya snatched the thing and ravenously licked up the wetness, a devilish ecstasy rippled on her face.

'Very sweet,' she commented and then frowned, 'is it your alone, is it diluted with something else?'

'No, don't worry, it is my own. He did not get a chance to fuck me for the last three days.'

I licked my lips, to imbibe the traces of honey left on them. I noticed that more honey was flowing down from the garden of hers. The bride looked around and scooped up some of the honey and offered me as Priya was monopolizing the panties. I licked up the medicinal liquid released from the holiest of the holy. The train pulled out and, in a hurry, Priya hoarded the panties under her pillow.

Shortly the groom came in with some snacks and frizzy drinks. The bride sat between his legs and leaned on his chest. She put her feet on the seat across her for support and spread her legs, offering a magnificent vista of the purest feminine landscape in vernal bloom. Priya was lying on the seat behind me. She got a perfect view of the unveiled beauty. I also was getting a great view. The girl seemed to be oblivious of the impact of her act and kept on munching the snacks, closing her eyes. The groom had absolutely no idea what was going on.

'Is the scenery out there interesting?' Priya asked me.

I pretended to peer out of the glass window and said, 'indeed I do, it is an exquisite view.'

'Can you describe what you see out there?'

'Well, I can see a lush and lovely grassland, between two cool, smooth, and glossy marble mountains. I can see a valley where milk and honey flow. It flows out from a pool, just below a rock that looks like a rosebud. There is a shrine on the side of the river. I guess a maidservant or a properly qualified priestess is needed to manage the shrine, the abounding meadows, and the river of honey and milk.'

'Why a priestess or a maidservant, why can't they engage a man?'

'The goddess in the shrine does not like to have men there. She will withdraw the river of honey and milk if a qualified priestess is not there to manage it all.'

'Why, there must be a reason!'

'Yeah, men go there with a couple of bullets and a gun, the goddess does not like violence.'

Then to our amazement, we saw her squirming and a huge snot of lady syrup flowed out like split milk and wetted her skirt. Her eyes fluttered and both of us were dying to taste it.

'Maria, did you like to cream we had after lunch?'

'Indeed, I did, who doesn't? But what make it was?'

'It is an ancient manufacturer, the brand name is hercream.'

'It is certainly a successful brand, hercream contains exotic flavor. During the manufacturing process, the production line consumes a great deal of fruits and spices, I guess. The recipe is a secret known only to mother nature. The input defines the quality of the output.'

'You can have hercream directly into your mouth, from the container, or you can collect it in a fabric and lick it or sniff at it.'

This time the bride ejected a fairly big snot, and it languidly felt its way down along the pink oily wetland, and we were straining at the leash to swipe up the magic potion. It stuck to the wet valley like the mother of pearl.

Our verbal blitzkrieg continued. The bride's pussy seemed to enjoy the verbal acrobatics.

Slowly the mild winter night descended on us. The sun blushed into a red apple across the vast verdant plains. We had dinner from the railway catering corporation and went to sleep. I needed it, the last night I had been making delicious love to mommy till morning.

The next day, I got up late to a sound of disturbance. The honeymooners were collecting their baggage, the train was pulling into New Jalpaiguri station. I washed my face and gargled, and organized my flying hair. Priya was already sitting up and watching the scenery. The couple pulled the bags out of the cabin and vanished. The bride looked at us with a merry face and waved goodbye. We also waved back affectionately.

After a minute or so, the bride came back and shook hands with us.

'Can we share a kiss and part?' she asked.

'Your husband may come back,' I said.

'No chance, he is keeping watch over the baggage. When the train halts, thieves may snatch it and flee.'

I embraced her, our breasts hungrily kissed, I ran my tongue over her lips. She fondled one of my breasts, I also fondled her breast.

'I was dying to feel these breasts,' she confessed. The train was coming to a halt.

She turned to Priya who was waiting expectantly. The passionate ritual was repeated. The rain stopped with a jerk. They parted reluctantly. The bride collected some more moisture from her garden and offered us with a wicked grin. We licked it ravenously. Then she was gone, leaving behind a painful vacuum.

We were at the strategic Siliguri chicken neck, where Nepal, Bhutan, China, and Bangladesh are just a few kilometers apart. From the Indo Gangetic basin we were storming our way to the mighty Brahmaputra basin. The Brahmaputra originates in the glaciers of the Tibetan plateau deep in China and meanders its violent way across the Himalayas, to reach the fertile plains of Assam before flowing to Bangladesh. We were plunging into uncertainty, it was a region of insurgency and political disturbance. But the tribal communities respect women.

Mommy sent a message on WhatsApp, it was 'Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you,' by Richard Marx.

I sent a line from King Solomon in the Bible, 'Let us go and spend our nights in the villages. At pre-dawn let us get up and go to the farms to see pomegranates blooming and vineyards sprouting. There I shall share my love with you.'

I decided to sleep the day away as I was not sure about the night. In the evening we crossed the mighty breathtaking Brahmaputra and sped into the largest city in the NorthEast, Guwahati, and Mongolian faces became a majority. The train whizzed past the busy suburbs, the great temple town of Kamakhya where Mother goddess is worshipped, and at last, we halted at the huge city railway station. We were anxious to get out of the train and land on the earth. The cool breeze of February played with our tresses. Priyanka shivered in the chill of the evening. She had never changed her clothes in the last many days, I wondered what was wrong with her. I changed every day, to be free from the icky feeling, fortunately, she was not stinking, she looked fresh and had an enticing fresh musk.

On a triwheeler we proceeded to Tezpur to catch an overnight bus. The bus was a luxury semi-sleeper. But the overnight journey proved to be torturous. I did not get a wink of sleep, Priya slept on my lap. I did not know what was happening, my hand continued to gravitate toward her breast. Each time it happened, I pulled out my hand as if scalded. I put my hand on her ribs just below her armpit, to give her warmth and protection. But somehow the hand would find its way to her breast with a magnetic force. I decided to do something to divert my attention. I pulled out mommy's panties from my jeans pocket and sniffed them. The effect was invigorating, my body was filled with a fresh energy. I felt closer to my goddess. I kept sniffing deep into the gusset, a modest musk was still there.

'Are they mom's panties?' Priya asked. She was pretending to be asleep. I was embarrassed to beet red.

'Well, er, yes I guess.'

She snatched it and sniffed deep.

'Intoxicating,' she said.

'Do not lick, it may be putrid after a couple of days,' I warned.

We shared the panties for the rest of the night. I found the process kinky, weird and out of the way. I was sharing my prospective wife's panties with her daughter. Still, I could not help it. And I was very wet. I desperately wanted to call mommy, but Priya would be listening to our intimate talk.

In the morning we reached the border post and crossed over after a nominal checking. We freshened up at the local hotel. I looked bedraggled and disheveled. We needed a good and oblivious sleep. The stage carrier to Chimlun town was ready. We boarded it dragging our luggage, we found a vacant double seat and occupied it. The bus was packed, and the chill of the morning bothered us. It was terribly cold in the Himalayan foothills. Then a portly man and his wife came to us and asked us to vacate the seat.

'It is reserved for us, you must stand up,' he growled. We had the advantage of the first claim. I decided not to yield.

'Do you understand, these are reserved seats, you must vacate.'

'Nothing doing,' I ignored him and feared violence brewing up. It was unimaginable to stand on the packed bus all the way.

Then a police constable rushed in from somewhere and came to us. He saluted us and said, 'welcome to our state, respected ladies.'

Then he asked a couple of young men to vacate their seats, as they were not supposed to sit there, I guess. The portly man was accommodated there with his fussy wife. The bus moved. When the conductor came, I asked how much the bus fare to Chumlin was and pulled out my wallet.

'Your fare has been paid in full,' the conductor said.

'Who paid?' I was flabbergasted.

'The policeman.'

It was intriguing. I wondered what was happening. But the passengers on the bus were very polite and respectful to us. With the police patronage, they assumed that we were not to be messed with. We crossed many mountains, valleys, and rivulets to reach the mountain town of Chinlun in the afternoon. We were relieved when we were out of the claustrophobic bus. We direly needed rest and sleep. It was the primary concern. I remembered the nasty nauseating breakfast we had in the morning.

The town looked fairly clean and less crowded. It was in the lap of mountains that frowned down on the town. But the town was not advanced enough to have a hotel. And the town did not have mobile phone coverage, to crown it all. We stood there as aliens landed from outer space. Unlike other Indian towns, the taxi people did not come to pester us. Nobody bothered us.

Then a policeman came running to us. He was sweating.

'Sorry, ladies, I was frantically looking for you all around. Come, the jeep is waiting, I will take you to madam's residence.'

We were again amazed but obediently followed him. Two constables collected our luggage and we were guided to the waiting police jeep. We were asked politely to take the front seat.

'I know where we are going,' Priya whispered, 'we are going to Liya aunt's residence. She is a high-ranking IPS officer in the northeast, a close friend and classmate of my mom.'

Her assumption proved correct, Liya Singh IPS, was the district police chief. We were taken to her official residence, which was located at a serene and picturesque location safely away from the bustle of the town, the view from her place was breathtaking.

Her orderly politely received us and guided us to the room meant for us.

'Madam will come back from the office in the evening, shall I serve you food, you must be famished?' the young man asked.

We got fresh in the bathroom and came to the dining room to have a fabulous lunch. Priya was jittery, she was anxious to meet her auntie. I also was a bit curious to meet this powerful lady. Her patronage was a blessing in the uncertainty that stared at us. Obviously, mommy had alerted her.

'How does your auntie look like?' I asked while waiting for her in the parlour.

'She is elegant and breathtaking, you cannot take your eyes off her,' Priya claimed. She was agog with anticipation. I have a soft corner for powerful and charismatic women.

By around six in the evening, there was a rush of activities, the orderlies rushed around, adjusting the articles on the tables, including flower vases, pen holders, files, land phones, etc.

They made sure that the rugs, carpets, and tapestries were in order and clean. Shortly a police jeep stormed in and many officers flipped out keeping files and walkie-talkies. It was followed by another one, a fresh jeep. Then we saw red earth-coloured shoe descending to the ground, it was followed by a khaki-clad long leg, the legs were long and sculptured to perfection. Then we saw the wide and enthralling mid hips above the tight thighs. It was followed by a leather belt with the same colour as the shoes, it had a revolver buckled to it. Above that, there emerged a flat tummy in a freshly ironed khaki shirt. Then I saw the bust region, and I really needed sunglasses. Priya also was enthralled. Her zero-sag, enormous breasts were the center of gravity of that classic body, which was sculptured like the statue of Venus. Under the cap, at last, I saw the commanding and imperious face of a born leader. Her eyes, nose, and red lips had the enchanting power to lead, command, to order, to hold the world in an electrified spell. When she stood erect, adjusting her cap, she was about 5'10'' in height. The police officers lined up and saluted her in unison. She saluted back, flashing her beautiful hand. Boldly she stomped in and saw us.

'Hello, welcome home, Maria,' she offered me her hand. I was thrilled, a high-frequency energy washed past me. Her hand was soft and resolute.

'Thank you, madam,' I stammered.

Then poor Priya wanted to show off.

'Liya auntie..,' she darted to her to embrace her.

'No, no, no, baby, you are grown up, no melodramas here. You must behave,' the enthralling lady warded her off.

Priya was piqued and slighted. Now it was my headache to manage her. She had behaved well all through the journey.

Shortly she dismissed her subordinates with brisk and no-nonsense commands. Then she turned to one orderly and asked whether the dinner and tea were ready.

'Yes, Madam,' he said politely.

He was ordered to come in the morning.

When the scene was calmed down and all men gone, she turned to me, 'let me change into something comfortable. We will have tea together.' She smiled and her snow-white teeth were in perfect order.

She marched to her master bedroom, her back danced with regal grace. I was enormously wet.

'My mom is a bitch you know, and this stupid police friend of hers is a witch,' Priya seethed into my ear. I had to tame my piqued and peevish companion somehow.

Liya came to the parlor in casual slippers, black slacks, and a white shirt. Without the official cap, her rich hair gracefully flowed down to her shoulders. She sat on a chair and invited us to join.

'I need to lie down a bit, excuse me,' Priya retreated to the bedroom.

I sat across from the dignified lady. She put her feet on the small table and relaxed. We poured steaming tea into cups and sipped. Her feet themselves were a masterpiece, soft, clean, and well cared for. Her long legs were intertwined accentuating their musculature. Two buttons on her shirt were open and I could see the mesmerizing swell and the snow-white confines of the bra.

She was certainly a warm and caring woman. She asked me about our plans. She observed that I was the right person to visit the legendary hamlet. she was almost sure that such a hamlet and village republic existed. There were implicit orders by the central government not to explore the east and disturb the sleeping dogs. In her individual capacity, she was curious.

The people of the northeast consisted of a phalanx of tribal communities. They mostly belonged to Australoid and Mongolian races. As the region in question was close to Tibet, the people had Mongolian features. The straight silken hair, chinky eyes, high cheekbones, sparse body hair, and ruddy faces. But nobody had any idea about the racial fingerprint of the legendary village if at all it existed. All tribal communities respected and revered women, and I was sure that no harm will fall on me.

When the discussion was over, she got up and said that she was going to take bath. We could meet for dinner at eight.

I was aflush with energy and excitement. My breasts were squirming and tingling. I went to my room, Priya was asleep, being exhausted. Oft I wondered whether she was pretending to be asleep. But this time she seemed to be genuine.

Just before eight, I woke her up and she was impossibly peevish. I virtually dragged her to the dining room. The divine feminine appeared exactly at eight, it was the sight of a lifetime. She was sparkling fresh after the bath and had changed to a long flowing gown, which was flimsy and black and contrasted her ivory white. Her bra was white, and it buttressed the hypnotizing charm of the breasts. Her stealthy body was blessed with a very feminine pair of breasts. I was dazed and transfixed, like a deer staring at the headlight of a car. Priya summarily refused to look at her.

We had food in a somber atmosphere, the goddess urged us to eat more.

'You will have trying days ahead, stack your body with enough fat, as a camel prepares for the long walk across a desert,' she compelled.

We relished the spicy mutton, bread, and rice kept in insulated containers.

After dinner, we retired to our room. Priya coiled up into a fetal position and slept in the same dress which she had put on weeks ago. She was teaching somebody a bitter lesson or something. I changed to a thin translucent silken gown and opened up my hair, ready to go to bed. Priya was not tempting me anymore with her libidinous pranks and thus I felt safe.

When I switched off the lights, my mobile phone vibrated.

I read the message, 'care to spend a few minutes on the balcony over a flask of wine? Do join me I am already there.'

I was thrilled, I wanted to feast on that alabaster goddess. I furtively closed the door and went to the balcony. She was already there with a flask of wine in her hand. Her feet were resting on the railing. She was still in her gown which celebrated her magnificent curves.

'You look so beautiful in the gown,' she surveyed me.

The full moon had come up over the eastern mountain and it bathed us. The valley down was flooded by the moon, and the town slept in the chill of winter. I sat by her side on a plastic chair and inhaled the fresh Himalayan air. She offered a flask of wine. I took it, and for the first time, I was tasting it. Very rarely, in the church, the priests offer holy communion dipped in wine, but it never offered us a real taste.

The cool liquid burned and washed its way down. She told me that the location of the hamlet in question must be at least five mountains and river basins to the northeast. I had to follow that direction and give it a try, it was a wild guess.

Then she dropped the bomb.

'Neha has told me many things about you. I admire you and I know how much Neha treasures you. I am happy that you are there to make her happy. She needs a young and luscious girl on her bed to keep her charged. Her impeccable woman's body needs love and admiration.'

I blushed.

'Don't be ashamed, be proud and happy that you are the one she has chosen. I wish I were in Delhi, I miss our Sisters' club. Here it is almost impossible to get a nubile girl into my bed. Image matters. I cannot create scandals. Every month I rush to my husband and literally rape him. But that does not solve the issues, I need the touch of a girl. Fortunately, I have cultivated a rapport with a lady doctor here.' She confessed.

'I know madam, your Romanesque body needs love, you deserve the most beautiful girl in the world.'