To Paradise and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No wonder, Neha loves you, you are so charming. I guess you are 34 D.'

'Yes madam, and I gather you are also somewhere there.'

'Yes, I do rigorous exercise, without which it would have been 34 DD. I take particular care to retain my shape, I am thirty eight now.'

'You have a terrific body, madam. I was mesmerized when I saw you first. You petrified me with your august commanding stature. It was a thrilling moment, I was transfixed and I could not speak to you properly.'

I said.

She laughed, 'don't be terrified, I will not bite. And I am very gentle to women. Today I kicked in the balls of a brute when he was brought to the station for stealing his wife's money, wasting it on drinks, and then molesting her. Between us, I felt very horny after that,' she laughed again. The laughter was very sweet. Her perfume bathed me, I was in a dreamy state.

'Care to have some more wine?' she asked. I stopped her.

'This is my first ever wine,' I confessed.

'I take wine before going to bed. And occasionally some whisky also, especially in parties and meetings. So good night, beautiful lady.' She got up.

I was disappointed, I wanted to stay more in that stupefying presence. I also got up. We shook hands. I walked away like a lad to school on a cold morning.

'Maria,' I heard a sweet and soothing sound and looked back. She was inviting me into her open arms. I floated into her arms as if in a trance. Her sheer silk touched me, my face found its solace in that cool and warm fragrant cleavage. My body was weak like my gown. We kissed, we kissed like a landmark event. It was a red letter moment in my life, I kissed her intoxicating lips. We were in a frenzy to struggle into each other's mouths. I was glued to her body like an apron. I lost all sense of time and surroundings. I felt her swooping on me and sweeping me up in her strong arms. She carried me like a child to her bedroom. My panties were preposterously flooded. Like fragile and delicate glassware, she placed me on the soft and fresh scented bed.

'I need immediate relief, please bear with me. Once I am done, we can have it all your way,' she got on top of me, rolled up her gown, and then rolled up my gown, she opened her bosom and pushed a nipple into my open mouth. I was on cloud nine. Her thigh was between my legs, and my thigh was rubbing her pussy. She began to rock, it graduated to a frenzy. I had never tried this kind of lovemaking, we used to eat each other and that was all.

I tried my best to get the most of her precious breast into my mouth. My tongue was composing an epic on her truculent and recalcitrant nipple. At the same time, my earnest hand was worshipping her other once-in-a-millennium breast. She was tribbing frantically. I felt her fragrant syrup spreading and lubricating my thighs. Within minutes she collapsed on me.

'Thank you, the whole day I was burning with an unusual horny feeling.'

She spread herself on the bed and panted, 'now I am all yours, take me.'

I wanted to spend a thousand years on each strand of hair on her precious body. I opened her copious hair and dived deep into the cloud, I was somewhere deep in a momentous puff of cumulonimbus. I tried to remember the shampoo she was using, it must be an exotic one. I showered a million kisses on her forehead before progressing to her enticing ears. Her ears seemed to be anxious to receive the ministration by my snaking tongue. The goddess was making encouraging sounds. I kissed her epochal eyes and well-shaped commanding nose. I tentatively nuzzled over her lips which were twitching. Then I got bold, she opened her mouth to receive me. Together we squeezed into the mouths. Now we were both in a strong grip of stealthy embrace. Her trophy breasts confided in their sorrows to mine. Probably I sucked up her saliva- wine mix for hours.

I sat up and eased her gown out of her epic body. My hands trembled when I opened her bra, pure white fresh cotton bra. She had already removed her panties before making love to me.

My lips and hands were madly at work on her breasts. She was gasping and hissing. The entire protected territory from her armpit to armpit was mine to ravage. At least twice her breasts triggered shuddering orgasms in her body. Reluctantly I explored my way down, casting a lingering backward glance at the breasts. She was nudging me down. Her abs were amazing, stealthy, and rippling. Not a trace of fat was there. Her smooth shining tummy slanted down to her aromatic groin. But I was not in a hurry, I had other distractions. I darted down to claim her toes. She whimpered in protest. I chewed each toe with a violent passion, she was trembling and mewing now. She impatiently raised her torso. I made love to every hair on her long legs which I was madly in love with from the moment they were sighted in the evening. When I reached her lower thighs, the aroma from the holy city between her legs was catapulting me into a celestial world. I kissed and licked my pilgrim's path to the celestial city. When I was almost there, I stopped and pushed her to turn over to her stomach. she whimpered aloud in protest. I spread her legs frantically and dived deep into her anus. my thirst was inexorable. I licked and sucked deep. She bucked uncontrollably and came again. again, I turned her back to the original position and ran my fingers in the fur. It was slick and oily. Like a plume, softly I ran my index finger along the brink of her labia. She writhed. The beauty of her pussy was defying words. I gently kissed the core of her womanhood, the center of the universe. The first tentative feel of my lips startled her. We graduated to a timeless dance, her hips gyrated and danced in the air. I became my lips, nothing else mattered. I slurped up the most precious drink in the world. Its taste and sparkling purity maddened me. It was my world, I was home, it was in my eternal home. continuous climaxes swept past her. After a couple of hours, she was limp spent, and done. She asked me to stop.

She pulled me up and we kissed languidly and eased into sleep. A heavenly fragrance enveloped me, I was happy and safe. She moved by midnight and it woke me up.

'I want to return the favour,' she declared.

'Don't bother, I am happy to be near you like this,' I whispered.

'No, I need to relish this sweet body, I may not get another chance.'

She did things to me exactly the way I had worshipped her body. My breasts were pleased and contented at last. Her power-packed authentic cunnilingus provoked numerous climaxes. At last, she came to me and knelt over my face, and collected my head into her puffy pussy. We were in a frenzy for another half an hour. She collapsed into my pussy and we were linked in a 69.

'Will you tell Neha that I fucked you?'

'Sure yes, I will. I will not hide anything from her. She will be happy for me, and she will be happy for you,' I said.

'Good,' Liya was pleased.

'I don't want this night to end, I want to stay like this buried deep in this holiest of the holy,' I murmured, my mouth full of her pussy.

'If I had the power, I would long ago have frozen the flux of time for us.' She said.

'Priya is alone there.'

'I am sorry for snubbing her. In my uniform, I cannot mollycoddle her. But it was good in a sense. I could have raped her, she was so delicious. How can I do that to her, she grew up in my arms, and she is Neha's daughter.'

'I will manage her.' I promised.

'I go for running exercise at five, if you want you can join me, then we can have a scented bath in the tub,' she offered.

'By the way, could you spare a flask of wine for me, I need it now,' I said.

'There you are,' she offered a full bottle to me.

I had a wicked smile, I nudged her back to the bed, kissing again. She smiled at my audacity. I sprayed the frizzy burning liquid from her neck down to her loins.

'Wicked girl,' she chuckled.

I licked her body thoroughly. When I reached her pussy, she cried aloud and came into my mouth. I was not done, the liquid had greedily felt it way down to her sweet anus. my tongue probed down there. She gasped and strained to spread her legs to offer access. My tongue swiveled and tried to sneak into the core of the secret feminine.

This time, her explosion hit my forehead. It flowed down to my mouth. I licked my upper lip and grinned. She was too exhausted to say anything. I softly kissed her to sleep and left the room.

When I returned to my room it was three in the morning. Priya was fast asleep.

I could not sleep, my body was satiated, and my soul was full. Only my goddess could satiate me this way. I looked down at my breasts, they were sleeping happy and full, no more protesting and poking up. My mouth still had the sweetness of her cum. My body was full of her, I was bathed in her. At five I sneaked away to her room, she was ready in her jeans, sports shoes, and t-shirt.

'If you run like this, it will be harmful to those dear breasts.' She offered me a sports bra, which protected them from bouncing. It was a sweet experience, the bra that embraced those heavenly breasts were doing the same to my breasts.

We ran in circles on the police parade ground. After twenty rounds we embraced. I ravenously licked up the sweat from her cleavage. I adored the musk. We kissed for a long time. when the body was cooled enough we walked back home and had tea. Then she guided me to her regal bathroom. I piously undressed her, she undressed me. Holding hands we eased into the steaming tub, which was scented, and fresh rose petals floated. I cleaned her delicate young skin taking my time and kissing every inch.

'I wish I could retain you,' she smirked, 'Neha deserves a sweet lady like you. I rarely come across women who love and admire women the way you do. I have never been this satisfied for many years.'

'For the rest of my life, I will remember the moments I spent with you. I could worship this body for centuries together and death I will defy.'

We dried each other with a fluffy towel.

'I want to put on the khaki uniform on you.'

'No, I will put it on when you are gone. First, I have to send you on my jeep.'

I helped her to put on panties, a bra, jeans and a shirt.

In my room I shook Priya to wakefulness, and she yawned.

'Get ready dear, I am ready, we have to start early.'

She grunted and went to the bathroom.

By seven her police assistants were there to prepare breakfast. At eight we were served a steaming fabulous breakfast. Our bags were loaded on the jeep, and the driver brought a bag to us and showed us the contents. It had many packets of aluminum foil-packed food, each with labels proclaiming the contents.

'This will help you survive for at least two days,' he said. Back in her room, we kissed ferociously as if there was no tomorrow. She wished me good luck and hoped to meet again soon.

Priya was maliciously sulking. But once on the move, she reached a communicable level.

"We have to come back safe as early as possible,' I said on the jeep.

" I don't want to come back, this is a fucked up world,' she said sarcastically.

'This world is not fucked up, we are. Life is a misunderstanding to many,' I said.

The jeep trundled along a difficult terrain. It was a mud road with rolling boulders all along. We passed many villages peopled by shepherds. In the afternoon, the road abruptly ended at a rivulet.

'Here we stop madam. If you want, I could walk you to the top of the mountain,' the driver said.

'Thank you, but it will spoil your day, please go back, we will manage,' I said.

Reluctantly he went back. Now we were on our own. All alone in the wilderness. I held the hand of Priya, she smiled at last.

'Now you have me, and I have you, nothing else matters,' I said.

We waded across the rivulet removing our shoes. The sharp climb began, we were in a deluge of thick subtropical vegetation. Holding hands, we walked uphill. We rested occasionally to cool down. In the evening we were on top of the mountain. On the other side, there was a valley and a river, but there was no trace of humanity. We decided that there is time enough to reach the valley. The downhill journey was fairly easy. We had our sleeping bags, we could have our food and sleep anywhere. But we noticed a ribbon of smoke spiraling up. There was a human presence. It was the tent of a shepherd, apparently a nomad on the move. Hundreds of sheep were huddled up. A tall wiry stealthy man came out to receive us, his wife followed him. He was around forty.

Lendup guided us to his tent and welcomed us. He spoke good English. He invited us to spend the night there, and we were pleased.

He was amused when he understood our mission. 'We are not allowed to cross that river. I don't know what is beyond. I never explored, she knows, she is a local,' he pointed to his wife.

Lendup's story was amusing. He did his MBA from IIM, Ahmedabad, MA in economics from Delhi university, and joined a multinational company. One day he left it all behind and found his life in the woods. No newspaper, no television, no internet, no mobile phone and no pressures, he had no targets to meet, and no masters to please.

At night, he played, 'don't cry for me Argentina,' on his mouth organ. It was touching. Then he played, zondagi bhar nahi bhoolenge who barsath ke raath..' (For the rest of my life I will not forget the rainy night when I met a stranger..') We had an exotic dinner of mutton, curious vegetables, and milk. After dinner, he offered us some strange exotic fruits. We slept on the floor. Deep at night I heard him making love to his wife and she was fairly noisy, he was trying to muffle her screaming, with little success.

We woke up to a brilliant and pristine morning. Lendup marched away with his sheep into the distant woods. When he was gone, his wife told us that as per the local legends, man-eaters lived in a distant hamlet across the hills. Nobody explored that region. It was enough to frighten Priya.

'The bitch wants to get killed. In Delhi there are plenty of ways to get killed,' she lamented.

'Mom will never send us to a place to emperil our lives. Rest assured.' I said.

'We will see.'

Contrary to our calculations the distance to the river was too long. We took four hours to reach the river. I stood on the river as Julius Cesar did two thousand years ago on the Rubicon. Once we crossed the river, our destiny may be different. Our decisions define us and those decisions streamline our destiny. The river was not easy to cross. I can swim, but Priya cannot. The human body has the same density as that of water, we cannot drown if we are not foolish enough to panic. We decided to strip, and I would take her and the luggage on my back and swim across the river.

For the first time, I saw her body. She removed her t-shirt, her breasts wobbled into freedom.

'Now I need sunglasses,' I said.

She removed her jeans, and she was in her cheap panties. Her hair was thick and unruly in her groins. My eyes feasted on her body. We successfully crossed the river. Her breasts were piercing my back. My pussy tingled.

On the other side, we dumped the bags on the dry ground and frolicked in the waters. She splashed water on me. She was back to her merry mood. I looked at her breasts, the replica of my goddess. I had a violent urge to embrace and kiss her. She ducked away and sat in the knee-deep water.

'It is wonderful to urinate in the water,' she squatted in the water. Her face was level with my pussy. She could see my hair down here through the wet panties. she could see my puckered nipples, she could sniff my aroma. I wanted to hug her into my pussy. Merrily I put my hands on her head. Then I saw it.

'Let us get to the dry ground,' I urged.

'Let us enjoy here,' she insisted.

I dragged her to the sandy shore.

'Are you mad, what happened,' she jeered.

'Look there,' I pointed to the water.

A python, some twenty feet long, was slithering its way down on a reconnaissance survey in the hope of pouncing on prey.

She screamed and hugged me violently.

'It will not harm us, we are too big for him,' I consoled her. Still, we picked our things and ran as fast as we could. A few hundred feet uphill, we collapsed puffing. We fell on the grassy ground and laughed. At least we were safe. I was in my wet panties and bra. She had only her panties on. When our laughter subsided and breathing became normal, she looked at me quizzically. Then she edged closer.

'Do not stop me please, let me take a closer look at these wonders,' she inched to my breasts. My nipples were hard again. I went behind me and opened the bra for her.

She admired the hardening nipples for a long while. I appreciated her admiration. Later she became bold enough and gently ran her fingers on the ripe swell. I forgot that it was blasphemous. But in love nothing is blasphemous. My nipples became rubbery and rigid. As I silently craved, at last, her lips were on me. It was tremendously erotic to see the innocent face taking pleasure from me. She devoured a major part of my breast into her mouth and sighed contentedly. I also sighed contentedly.

'It is not fair, you feed on my breasts and I am denied yours,' I pouted.

'Sorry,' she turned around and offered her erect nipple into my mouth and she claimed mine. It was an erotic experience. Her breasts perfectly resembled her mother's in every aspect. Succulent, young, and supple. Later she stopped sucking on me and began to groan. I knew that an orgasm was building up.

When she was back to normal I asked, 'am I your first?'

She nodded, 'yes'

A surge of pride welled up in me. She had offered me her virginity.

'The show is far from over,' I changed positions and went to her young pussy. she helped me to pull down her panties. I ran my fingers in her thick undergrowth. Her aroma flared up like fire. I took a taste of her honey-filled core. Then I kissed her deep and said, 'my dear baby, you are the exact copy of your mother, in taste, texture, smell, and size. You are going to make a lucky woman's life tremendously happy.'

She whimpered happily, in the height of passion. I doubled down on her. She did not need much stimulation, she came which a wild cry. I knew that it was the preliminary stage only, in the days to come I could handhold her to the rarified heights of sexual bliss.

'Can I taste you?' she asked timidly.

'Please,' I removed my panties and spread my legs. Her innocence and inexperience aroused me more than ever. I guided her face with my two hands. I was too anxious to bless her efforts with a climax. When I came into her mouth, she was proud and happy.

'Am I a woman now, Maria?'

'Sure, yes. You are the cute younger version of your beautiful mother.'

'Do you think I am beautiful?'

'Yes, very beautiful, in my life the most beautiful one is your mother, and you are as beautiful as her, and younger too.'

She kissed me in a flight of passion. I tasted me in her mouth.

'Are you sure that I taste, and smell like her?"

I pulled out my mommy's panties from the pocket of my jeans.

'Now smell this one,' I offered her, 'and this one,' I put my finger into her vagina and collected some honey. She was convinced.

'I am happy,' she said and looked at me with unblemished love, 'let me share a secret, on the bus when you shared mommy's panties to sniff and taste, I came wonderfully. It was an unforgettable moment of ecstasy when I got to taste her vicariously. And I was grateful to you for that.'

She settled on my breasts and played with my nipples.

'If I really am beautiful, why is it that mommy does not love me, Liya also does not love me.'

'Silly, foolish girl! If you had known the truth you would be devastated.'

'Enlighten me please.'

'Mommy loves you with all her heart and soul. She is very worried about your belligerent behavior. You are on her mind all the time. Now she is going to Punjab to meet her son, your younger brother in her parent's house, but still you are on her mind. She is deeply hurt because you blocked her number.'