All Comments on 'To Pay Her Debts Ch. 03'

by Whacky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More is sometimes less

The excitement here is that she is told she is getting more control whilst actually it is revealed in the end that she is getting less. I envision her juices flowing from her womanhood and running down her elastic labia to form long droplets that increase in size before slowly falling to the floor and form a small puddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sweet!

I felt you could have put all this into part 1 and it would have been a successful introduction. I wanted to read more breast bondage but you flew over it with candles.

I like the story and your writing but it was a bit rushed :-).

SubSandySubSandyover 10 years ago
when is part 4 coming out?

This has been great! I really want to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep on Going!

D4D7his is a fun, yet erotic, series! Hope you will consider further money-earning trials for Lisa with her endurance of various enemas, sybian/vibrator orgasms and various strenuous bondage ties against time durations, reactions to various types of whips, paddles & belts, pony girl challenges, and electro and/or breath play, etc. - all sorts of tests for her to earn more cash to pay off the rest of her debt! Maybe even invite Tom's wife and a wealthy friend to also play with her. Great continuity between the chapters so far - keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous