All Comments on 'To Please Him Ch. 01'

by lordchilworth

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I know these places exist even been to some of

a lower key. But the story somehow sounds...., childish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

I loved this (hopefully more to come)

Made me wet and I am really looking forward to more - please.

Brit Girl,

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Somehow I think she is the one getting pleased . .

So far, very well-written. But there is almost no plot in Ch. 01. The kids are away and they have two weeks to play. They've gotten "the lay of the land" as it were, but really, nothing has happened so far. It seems as if she is the one turned on, she is the one who selected the locale, and she is exhibiting the most daring. I think she perceives this for what it is, a chance for zipless fucks with no strings. The question is, will hubby handle this well or will he end up with conflicted emotions? Is he going to fuck other women too? If so, I think group sex or erotic couplings would be a better category than loving wives for this story. The clean bill of health medallion is pretty phony, though; we know a person can have an STD with no visible signs (Herpes, HIV, secondary syphilis) so just a physical examination is no guarantee. Blood tests take time and are not fool-proof either. Of course, in stories, no one gets STD's so maybe it is irrelevant. Please keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just silly, not a story that appeals at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous