To Regina: Kim Pt. 01

Story Info
I tell my high school crush about my wife.
2k words
3.71
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'd think my wife couldn't fuck. Honestly, after all these years of me teaching her she's the only girl I know that can take all eight inches of me slamming into her and beg me for more! Even in her ass!

We met at church of all places. We had just gotten saved. There were no girls my age at the church.

One day she comes in. She had just gotten off a 12 hour shift. She was tired and cranky. She had a large, green tshirt on and jeans.

For the first time ever I got the undeniable craving to throw this girl against the wall, get on my knees, unzip her jeans and bury my face in that pussy!

I felt ashamed and guilty though. This was church! Damn Nick!

We talked for a bit. She wouldn't make eye contact with me. She told me later I was so hot she didn't understand why I was interested. Hot? That wasnt me. i was cute. But hot? Why did I want her?

Well, because she had your body, Reg. She had ass and double D tits. Long brown hair and hazel eyes. She was so young she still had braces! (And after years of me telling her about you sje wanted to do a threesome. So we would pretend you were with us even to this day!)

She had just turned 20. I was 23 by then.

I really liked Kim. I felt normal and natural with her. She hadn't graduated high school but I didn't care. I finished college and was sick of pseudo-intellectual girls.

We were supposed to be "good" Christians, but she gave me her number anyway and wanted me to take her home. She had her own apartment and I said to myself, "Nick! You're Cuban. A horn dog. Her own apartment? I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her!"

That night I masturbated to her. I called out her name and told her I was making her this horny for me. "Cum to me Kim!" And then I'd jerk it hard...you know..you've seen it...that hard dick and then calling out her name and then saying, "I'm gonna cum in you, Kimmy! My whole load!"

(When you "think" of me im thinking of you. Its how we fuck. Without meeting up!)

Little did I know that at her place she couldn't stop watching threesome porn and pretending I was fucking her and the other girl. "Oh Nick! Fuck her! Take it out of her and fuck me!"

(She wanted to eat pussy back then too while i fucked both holes)

At her apartment was the first time we made our. She was wearing a modest looking dress. Modesty on a hot girl is even hotter! She told me later I made her so wet that she could swear I could smell her! And I could!

We made out on her couch. She jumped on my lap and it was a passionate kiss that this white girl from New England had never experienced. Sex for her was an obligation and not to be enjoyed. Where did I come from?

But with me she said she craved it. I was a drug! She took her shirt off and underneath were the most perfect double D tits I'd ever seen! Like yours, Reg.

"Oh my God! Your tits are perfect!!!" I said while I squeezed and then sucked hard on her huge nipples! Which made her cum so hard her eyes rolled to the back of her head!

That was literally the first time she'd cum. Masturbating to me was the first time she'd cum by herself to anyone!

We went to her bed. I laid her down and slowly took all her clothes off. My goal was to eat her pussy first. I'd rather give oral than get.

But before I could pull her underwear off she got up and since I was kneeling she tore my flimsy shorts off and shoved my cock into her motif greedily!

Again, you've seen it. If you'd never had a cock bigger than four or five inches would you be able to keep from gagging on my eight inch? She didn't! She gagged but didn't want to stop! She was obsessed with deep throating me! (Finally, after a few years she was able to deep throat me!)

I looked down while she blew me and rubbed her pussy. "Oh yeah, I've know this girl for a week and already my dick is in her mouth!" I thought.

I pulled her by the hair and said, "Yes! Yes, Kimmy! Suck my big cock!" I pinched her nipples and then pulled my dick out of her mouth and said, "I have to tit fuck those huge tits!"

She'd never done that before but there she was spitting according to my commands on my cock and her tits. Using them and my precum as lube. When I'd thrust towards her mouth she'd swallow the head.

I laid her down and said, "Let me eat that wet snatch!"

Her eyes bulged! "Oh my God!" Where she came from guys didn't do that. Where I'm from that's the main course!

Her pussy was hairy but fat and juicy. I spread it open and took a deep breath in. God she smelled so good! Opening her lips I saw thick, white cum out of her hole. And her pussy was soaked for me! I swirled my tongue in her hole and swallowed her pussy cum.

I went to shove my cock in but couldn't! She was so tight! She sat up to watch me enter her. Her eyes held fear and desire.

"Oh my God! He's gonna put that huge thing inside me! He's gonna break me!" She thought.

I saw her face and told her, "Kimmy, it doesn't have to be tonight. I can turn myself off. I want you comfortable."

We stopped and she felt so bad.

"Kimmy, don't feel bad. When it's time, ok? I'm not mad! Just maybe you could like...make me cum?"

"Ah! Of course! She said and in the bathroom facing the mirror she jerked me off until I shot all over her sink.

We tried to be good. We were Christians. No sex before marriage. But the passion was too strong! We couldn't stop!

So one night at my house I asked her, "Could I shave your pussy?"

"Um...ok!" She said.

She was always up for whatever I said. Blowjob while driving. Eating her out while her sister was in the on the phone. Fucking her at her sisters house and leaving the door open so she could see what her own husband couldn't do.

I shaved her pussy bare. "You were so gentle and loving. You kept your eyes on it. You made me feel special and my pussy a prize." She later told me.

I stared at it. Her pussy was fat. Fat is good! Yours is probably fat even after losing all fat. It's supposed to be!

I spread it. I ate it out. Savoring every lip, clit, and hole for what it was worth...this pussy was this wet and horny for me!

She came multiple times. She even squirted which shocked her. I made sure all of it was all over my face when I made out with her.

"Taste how good your pussy is!" I said as strands of her cum we're on our lips.

She devoured my lips! Sucked my tongue.

I got up. Left her on the bed with her spread legs wide open.

"Play with that pussy, Kimmy! Show me you want it! It doesn't look like you do! Come on...I can't fuck you if you don't want it"

"You want to fuck me? What about the pastor and the church? Aren't you scared?" She asked.

"We're both saved. Free of all sins past, present, future. So this one was already covered!" I said breathily. I was like an animal in heat stalking my prey.

I jerked off and told her. "I'm sorry. I don't care about being good. I'm gonna stick this big dick in your pussy and fuck you!"

Relationships come and go. We may not work out. Who knows? But there was no way I'd look back and hate myself for not fucking here while she was on my bed, naked, wet, legs opened, and now begging me to fuck her!

"Yes! Fuck me! Please fuck me! Oh God Nick! What have you done to me?! I fucking need you inside!"

We tried various positions. It wouldn't fit!

"Nicky! Please! Fuck me! I want it!" She repeated. She was almost in tears now. Me too! I had to get in!

I grabbed some massage oil and put it all over my cock and her pussy. I propped up her pelvis with a pillow. Propped up her head. "I want you to see my cock go inside you!"

I put it in her and because of the lube I went all the way in! One shot! No baby steps!

She was soool TIGHT! I'd never fucked a girl that tight! Sure, my first was an older girl who said she'd slept around...but her man was small. So when I entered her she let out a guttural sound like a gut punch! But Kim was far tighter!

Her eyes and mine bulged as we looked into each others eyes! It was like a vice grip around my shaft. And then it suddenly opened! Resistance, resistance, then tight openness!

"Fuck yeah! I'm getting deep where no one has ever been before! Yes...let me in deeper baby...deeper..." I knew she trusted me. She's never trusted any guy since she had been raped at 16. But here she was welcoming me in deeper than ever.

"Fuck! It feels so good Nick! Fuck! Your dick is perfect!"

On top of her now. Legs pulled back. Jackhammering her. So hard that I kept bottoming her out. Which hurt me but made her want it more!

Having her sit on my cock....feeling that full body...huge tits and ass...tiny waist....she was and is a pornstar dream! "Ride my fucking cock, Kim!" I yelled as I slapped her ass, squeezed it, used it to slam her down harder.

Her face turned red! "Oh shit! He's gonna kill me! I want him too!" She thought.

I was the first guy who ever got inside her without a condom. First big cock. First girl I ever came inside without a condom.

First girl who wanted me to fuck her in the ass. (That's another story)

We fucked for an hour. I put her in doggystyle and pulled her hair and I slammed her. I was a sweaty, hot mess. But she had always wanted a Latin boyfriend. She knew the passion. She wanted all of me on her.

"I'm gonna cum!" I said. I held my cum in check just so she could cum five to ten times. But enough was enough!

I threw her on her back. "Open those legs! I'm gonna cum inside you like the nasty whore you are!"

"I'm a whore! Nick! I'm a fucking whore! I'm your whore! Only yours!" She yelled as she eagerly awaited me to cum inside her when she came.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum inside me! Cum with me! I'm cumming on your cock!"

We both released! All my energy went into her.

I was like an animal grunting and groaning. My first full body orgasm seized me and her. We couldn't stop cumming!

Then we collapsed in a heap! The bed was soaked. The smell of our sex wafted through the room. The teen neighbor girls, who grew up with crushes on me, heard all of it through my open bedroom window.

One night I got home after being in south Florida for a week. She ran up to me. Got on her knees. Pulled my jeans down and starting greedily sucking my dick.

She looked up at me and said, "Cum in my mouth!"

But thats anither stiry!