All Comments on 'To Rise Again Ch. 09'

by squeeker78

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Oh please, please

I love this story so much but you're killing me with the short chapters. It's only a matter of time before River puts it all together and finds out what Eithen is.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

despite being short, this was one of the best chapters. The emotions running high, the whole dream sequence was great. I liked how you brought us to Raivyn's POV for a bit so we got more of an idea of who she is and that she's real. I wanted to see Eithan interact with pack too...to see the other side of him-the alpha side. The only thing I thought was that River wouldn't give up so easy and that he'd get mad at Eithan's high handed attitude. Unless he thinks he can follow him, I can't imagine him taking that, trust or not.

I really hope River finds out the secret soon. Maybe what Lonnie said will come to him? I also am wondering what is special about E's mom that she'd be in River's dreams. There has to be a good reason why she'd have been in dreams of a man she never met. Is she more than a wolf? She was human when her dad met him, right? I also wonder how Raivyn and River have this dream connection. Looking forward to finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love the story but the pace is killing me. This was a good chapter and I just wish Eithen would tell River already.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Oh boy

Surely Eithen doesn't think River is just gonna *sit* there and do nothing, lol!?! The dream scene was very cool and I really liked seeing Raivyn's POV, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ooooo

Way too short. Please post longer chapters and a little quicker. Really like this story line. But can't wait for a HEA. :o)

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Cunning and crafty

Can't decide which is which though. Well played.

gizm4cgizm4cover 12 years ago
Love it

Awesome story, can't wait for more!

bookworm2192bookworm2192over 12 years ago
Wow.

Keep going! We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no more tears is right,

Ethan cant possibly be so nieve as to think daddy would stay put!

tammypettammypetalmost 12 years ago
too short

got bored

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous