All Comments on 'To See or Be Seen'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
****

Excellent story Cat, but next time make sure you get fucked by all the other men there. xx

playman64playman64over 12 years ago
VERY EXCELLENT

Very Excellent story.

Very, Very good 5+

Steve/playman64

rogerenjoyslookingrogerenjoyslookingover 12 years ago
Great Story

loved ever paragraph, very arousing and just up my street.

KentishKentishover 12 years ago
Good Story

Glad that this has been published at last, worth waiting for, a really good story.Shame the profile pic wasn't you undressed though!

Bob aka Kentish x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You look great.

You look elegant and very sexy in your picture. Tell Kentish to use his imagination more.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 12 years ago
Gorgeous

Another very sensual story my dear. The picture complements it beautifully too. Thank you

Martin xx

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 11 years ago
WOW, what an erotic story - You made me hot and hard Cat!

Cat, where do I start to tell you what I like about your story – there is so much. Let’s begin with your use of language, the words you choose to use. You created such wonderful loving, and pornographic pictures by describing the settings, the way people are dressed… It was very erotic to read about what your emotions and thoughts were – how you moved from uncertainty, almost to the point of cancelling to the point of uninhibited sexual expression of love in front of your four new friends.

Your description of what the others were doing and how it made you feel was extremely erotic.

The exotic location of your foursome act of exhibition and voyeurism – what a beautiful scene.

This story illustrated this song: “I love a man with a slow hand, not in a heated rush” – Are you familiar with that song? The moaning and whimpering, the mumbling because you were so turned on throughout the story was extremely erotic.

The slow strip teases and the fact that you had some wine – but not to the point of being drunk – I loved this… For me, sex is so much better when both lovers are in control and not under control of alcohol. There is something about fucking or loving when it is your voluntary choice, and not the cause of some drug or alcohol influence. I think you experience and are aware of both the good and bad emotions, all of which is extremely erotic. Why – because it is reality. Rarely is any sexual experience perfect, with some aspect of the negative.

I love your description of your preparation for your “6-some” date… describing your attire.

All the women wearing stockings and one was even seamed nylons – this is such a turn on for me, that words escape me to explain what these sexy lingerie items do and how they affect my cock. Now, in my book that is extremely feminine and sexy! Oh, did I mention erotic and sensual???Add to that matching feminine underwear – well I am under your spell ladies – you name it, I will do it at that point.

I love how Richard calls you Darling – a beautiful love expression of endearment.

I love how as the lovemaking begins, no one is in a rush and is watching the other lover’s exhibition.

Tom preparing the bedroom with lighted candles was indeed an act of a skilled lover understanding how important ambiance is and how powerful it would be on this entire love making, fuck scene.

Again, your description of the ladies attire was fantastic. The visual pictures which you painted in my mind sent heat waves to my cock and made me want to be in that suite, watching as a silent voyeur… which would have meant that I would have also had to exercise my exhibitionist side also.

I loved the fucking… public fucking… And in case you are wondering – yes I did cum. I restrained myself until the end – but I did climax. After the first scene, I stripped my boxers and put my cargo shorts back on – I had to because my wife was here and my mother-in-law. They would have laid an egg if they had known what I was doing.

Nice Cat – I lived this vicariously through your wonderfully erotic tale of sensuality – the exhibitionist side and the voyeuristic side. Hot – looking forward to reading more.

Chuck in TX

ps - more to follow... I must say you are an extremely sexy writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous