To Sensitive Men Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't owe us an explanation, Nicky. Everyone has secrets and they're no one's business but their own." I offered, hoping it didn't come off as an accusation of her accidental discovery of our secret.

Of course I was curious and, at a certain level, felt Noah and I deserved an explanation. However, I had instilled in Noah a belief of personal responsibility and to respect others privacy. It would have been hypocritical to everything I believed and taught Noah to demand Nichole explain herself now.

Noah was silently listening while stirring the scrambled eggs. He would occasionally glance at Nichole as she continued.

"No, I think I do..." she seemed to be gathering her thoughts. With a deep breath Nichole told us her story.

"A while back... I was raped... and abused... by my uncle." she began, as if reading a news report but her tone soon changed to anger.

She took another deep breath. Her voice rising "That motherfucker used every hole... I was a virgin... and that bastard took everything from me." Nichole took several sharp breaths, trying to calm herself before continuing. The only sound was the ticking of the kitchen clock.

After a long pause Nichole continued. "Anyway, when I couldn't take it anymore I told my parents. And you know what they did? They blamed me! ME!" she shouted. "At first they didn't believe me... accused me of making it all up... of lying... and then, when it was obvious (she didn't explain how it was obvious but that wasn't really important, I suppose) what he did to me they said it was MY fault! MY FAULT!!" she shouted. Nichole was panting with a scowl on her face and looked over at Noah. "That's why I hate men. No offense, Noah."

Noah had a pained look on his face and quietly said "None taken. Jesus, Nicky. I'm starting to hate men now too. I'm so sorry"

I wanted to ask if she had gone to the police but it was pretty obvious she hadn't and I couldn't blame her. She had no support from her family and it's likely the whole thing would have been dropped anyway. 'What a shitty world' I thought. "Nicky, I'm so sorry, honey, but you know not all men are like that, right?" I asked as gently as I could.

"Oh, I know, Emma. I know. It's just... I... I swear, it's something I can't control. Every time a man tries to hit on me, or looks at me funny, I go right back to that place and..." she couldn't continue. I reached across the counter and squeezed her hand.

I glanced over to Noah and his attention was focused on the breakfast he was making but his face was a mask of sadness as tears ran down his face. Nichole noticed it too. As if to absolve Noah of some misplaced guilt she added. "Ya know, Noah's the first guy-friend I've had since before then. I don't feel the same way around him as I do every other guy."

Nichole didn't know Noah as well, didn't quite understand him, as I did. He wasn't feeling guilty for all men, he was feeling Nichole's pain. Deeply.

"Is that why you asked me that question last night? To lash out at Noah, for all men?" I immediately regretted asking. I had just made an accusatory assumption about Nichole without really knowing her.

"What? No, god, no..." She paused and added quietly. "Maybe. God, I don't know. I don't think so. I think... it's just that we were having such a good time last night, and I..." There was a long pause. I gave her hand a squeeze.

"You guys are so wonderful, and I was a little drunk and I was feeling so close to you... like I could relax... and... it's the first time I can remember being... accepted. Really connected to anyone... loved. It was a shitty, dick move. I'm sorry." Nichole sighed as she stared at the counter.

Looking up at me and then to Noah, who was plating our food, she continued. "That's why I would never, ever, EVER say anything about you guys. I'll take your secret to my grave. What you have... something as beautiful and precious as this..." She waved her hands at the two of us. "That needs to be in the world. I... I..." she was struggling to spit out what she wanted to say. Nichole took a deep breath and sighed. And in a low, sad voice said "I... love you guys. I'm so sorry."

Tears started falling down her face and she was choking off sobs. I set my cup down and went around the counter to embrace this broken girl. As she began to cry into my shoulder, Noah came up and wrapped his arms around the both of us.

As we all sat at the small, round dining table finishing our breakfast, Nichole said. "Soooo..." and waited. I wasn't sure what she was going to say next but Noah was way ahead of me. "Nicky, we've got like, what, 5 more days to kill before we go back to school? Whatdaya say we have some fun. We can stay inside, or maybe look around town for something to do. Your choice. How's that sound?"

Nichole looked a little surprised that she wasn't being kicked out and brightened up. "That'd be great. Thank you guys." she said taking the last bites of her breakfast.

The rest of the day was spent driving around town, seeing everything it had to offer, which frankly wasn't much. We stopped at a local diner for lunch and after that, sat at the tiny park, watching families and kids playing. Nichole talked about her upbringing which sounded pretty rough. Actually, it was amazing she wasn't even more screwed up than she already was.

It was getting pretty late. Noah was on the sofa and I was leaning on him, holding his arms around me when Nichole, at the opposite end of the sofa, asked. "So, Emma, can I ask you a question?" "Of course." I said.

"It's none of my business and you don't have to answer..." she paused. I smiled and nodded. "How did it really go... happen with you and your little stud muffin here?" she asked, trying to inject a little light-hearted humor to her question. My smile widened before I answered.

I relayed the entire sequence of events leading up to turning my son into a man. I wasn't comfortable describing every salacious little detail but it was a sexy, heartwarming tale nonetheless.

"But, didn't you... how did you... feel about doing that to... I mean, with your son? Didn't it seem... weird?" she asked.

"No. Not in the least." To which she raised her eyebrows. "I know it should have set off all kinds of alarm bells but it didn't. And, honestly, at first I thought it was going to be a one-an'-done kind of thing. Just something I did to help Noah through a difficult time, but then..." I paused to look into Noah's eyes as I spoke the next part. "I was looking at him and I didn't see my son but a man that I was deeply in love with. I wanted him for myself... at that moment he became my 'man'... forever." Noah looked at me lovingly and kissed me warmly.

"Whoa. Noah, what were you thinking?" Nichole was genuinely curious and wanted to hear his thoughts and emotions at the time. Noah began "Well, at first, I was shocked, of course but also, it was like a dream coming true. I've been in love with..." Noah looked at me "...my mom for a long time." He turned back to look at Nichole while he continued his side of the story. "But then I thought, there's no way I could let my mom do that for me, even though I wanted nothing more in the world. I thought I was protecting her." There was a far away look in his eyes as he was remembering that night. That moment.

"That's the thing about having the greatest, smartest, most understanding mom... woman in the world. She put it all into perspective... helped me see what was important. That she loved me... unconditionally..." Noah took a deep breath "And that was it. I was hers... body and soul." he finished with a warm kiss to my lips. "Wow." was all Nichol could say with a look of absolute wonder.

Mischievous Nichole couldn't resist a final no-fliter question. "So, how many times did you do it that night?" she said with a devilish grin. Noah and I both laughed. Noah looked at me and I said "Enough that we had to change the sheets before we went to bed."

"Can I ask you something, Nicky?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure. Anything." she nodded.

"How were you so sure I was Noah's mom? What gave us away?" I asked. It had been running through my mind, wondering what Noah and I had missed, thinking we were unknowingly giving off signals as to our secret identities.

"Nothing gave you away." she began. "I mean, sure, you're obviously older than Noah but you don't look 'that' old. It wasn't until you told me how old you really are that I started to even think that." she paused. "Another thing was how close the two of you are. But you really don't act like mother and son... like, at all. And that made me think I was wrong. But then you said you had been together for only a year and I just wasn't sure. I was only 67% sure when I asked you. It wasn't even supposed to be a serious question, really." She paused again and then made jazz hands as she added. "Just No-filter Nicky doing her thing." Her hands flopped to her lap.

I simply nodded and smiled, relieved that Noah and I weren't walking around with 'incest' tattooed on our foreheads, so to speak. "I could have reacted better, I suppose." giving Nichole a smile to show there were no lingering bad feelings.

Noah looked at me and added "I don't think calling you 'mom' helped either." making us all chuckle a little.

It was silent for a moment while Nichole considered everything we had said. Noah stretched and urged me up. "Ready for bed, honey?" He asked me. "Yea. I think it's time." I said. I looked at Nichole and offered her an opportunity to share our bed, in case the nightmares returned. "Nicky...?" I didn't need to finish my question as she got up. "No, I'll be fine, guys. I'm good. Thanks." We hugged Nichole before heading off to bed.

- - - - - - - - - -

Day three - Wednesday - Shopping

We were both too tired to have sex that night but in the morning, I couldn't resist waking Noah up by wrapping my soft, warm pussy around his morning wood. It really is the best way to start the day, Noah dreaming that he was fucking me and then waking up to see it wasn't a dream. As we showered together I told Noah "I'm going to take Nicky shopping today." I was going to take her to a large mall in the city, about 40 minutes away.

"Don't they have a lingerie store there?" he asked as he hugged me from behind.

"They do." I said as I turned around to embrace him. "Pick out something for yourself while you're there. You look so sexy in lacy things. They make you look good enough to eat." Noah said with a twinkle in his eye as we gently swayed side to side.

"Oooh, I'll get something extra spicy, then." I said as I leaned in for a lingering kiss. I was already looking forward to this evening. It was one of Noah's favorite things to do to, and for, me and I did love the feeling of his head between my thighs and his tongue exploring and teasing my pussy.

I did most of the talking on the car ride to the mall. Most of it was my explaining to Nichole who Noah is. The kind of person he is, how he thinks, and what makes him so special to me. Nichole got me up to speed on the latest trends among 20-somethings, or at least as much as she could. Nichole was closer to the goth side of things than the pop culture side so she had a slightly non-mainstream aesthetic.

As we pulled into the parking lot of the mall I told Nichole. "Okay, here's the plan. I get to pick out an outfit for you and you get to pick one out for me. Deal?" I asked. "Deal!" She said. Then after thinking for a minute she asked. "You're not gonna turn me into a Barbie doll, are you?" I just gave her my best evil grin. "Don't worry, sweetie. It'll be nice. And we're going to pick out some lingerie for you too." "Oh, gawd." she said, rolling her eyes and laughing.

First stop was a store Nichole was familiar with and she pulled me around the store, picking out items left and right. Of course, I had to model the finished outfit for her before check out.

As I stepped out of the dressing room, Nichole exclaimed "Holy shit, Emma!"

I was dressed in patent leather combat boots that stopped just below the knees, fishnet stockings that rose to my upper thigh, and a black and white plaid, pleated skirt with a black, army canteen belt. The top was a black, faux leather half corset, leaving my midriff exposed. It was laced up the front with a gap in the middle showing off my exceptional cleavage. Completing the look were sheer arm sleeves embroidered with little bats. Around my neck was a thick dog collar with little silver spikes all around it and a bright red, heart shaped dog tag attached to the middle.

As I looked at the myself in the full length mirror. I could see Nichole behind me, to one side, practically drooling. It's not the look I would have ever chosen for myself but I had to admit, I looked fucking hot. "A little dark eye shadow, a dash of heavy mascara, and black lipstick..." she whistled. "You wear that for Noah and I guarantee he'll be begging to bang you." she said, looking me up and down in the mirror. I couldn't suppress my laugh and thought she was right. Noah was going to love it.

I changed back into my street clothes while Nichole picked up a few accessories for herself. At the counter I pushed Nichole's hands away as she pulled out her wallet. "I've got it. Don't worry about it." "Oh, okay." Nichole said, slightly taken aback. "Thanks, Emma." "No problem, baby. Today's my treat." I said as she hugged me.

As we exited the store I looked at Nichole and said "My turn." as I led her to one of the bigger stores in the mall, leading her to the women's section and began looking at dresses. Nichole was looking lost, making me think she rarely shopped in the women's department, if ever.

"Relax, Nichole. We'll find you something nice. Every women should have a party dress just as much as every man needs a nice suit." I put my arm around her shoulders reassuringly.

"Right." she said skeptically.

I eventually picked out a form fitting, satin, medium blue sleeveless dress with spaghetti straps. The skirt was cut to mid thigh. A pair of strappy, silver, 4" heels completed the look. As Nichole stood in front of the mirror squirming she said "God, I'm so fat. Emma, I don't know... can't we find a tent or something?" looking extremely uncomfortable.

At 5' 4" Nichole is 5" shorter than me. Her boobs are about the same size as mine and just a little perkier, a bit rounder and fit perfectly on her frame. She has wide hips, beautifully thick thighs, and an exceptional butt that, I'll admit, make me a bit envious. I guess you could say she's very well-proportioned with just a hint of curvy.

"What are you talking about, Nicky? You look beautiful and you are most definitely not fat." I argued.

"Yes, I am..." she started to say but I cut her off. Stepping up behind her I placed my hands on her shoulders and moved them down her arms as I told her "You are a beautiful, strong, sexy woman..."

I pressed my body to her back as I reached around and smoothed the blue satin over her stomach and hips, swaying my body, encouraging her to do the same. "Close your eyes and just feel the fabric, how it feels when you move..." I whispered in her ear.

Nichole closed her eyes and placed her hands on top of mine, gently swaying with me. Almost immediately her nipples went hard, prominently showing on the satin dress. She opened her eyes and seeing the tents her nipples made tried to raise her hands to cover them. I grabbed her forearms and lowered them to her sides.

"No, no. Don't be embarrassed." I said. I placed my hands on her shoulders and told her. "Stand up straight, honey. Shove those tits out there like you're proud of them." I whispered seductively into her ear. The warmth of my breath raising goosebumps all over her body. I finally added "If you want to catch the big fish you need irresistible bait. You look irresistible."

I looked into Nichole's eyes in the mirror and kissed her cheek. "You look lovely." She blushed for the first time since I met her and it just added to her allure. I gave her a playful smack on the ass as she headed to the dressing room to change, making her jump and squeal.

Exiting the department store I told her. "One more stop and then how about some lunch at the food court."

"Sounds good." she said, still a little flustered by my flirting as we walked to the lingerie store. Entering the lingerie store I had to grab Nichole's arm as she tried to veer away. Once inside, I quickly selected a red, crotch-less thong and topless bra set... my spicy gift to Noah.

Nichole couldn't decide on anything as she appeared more concerned with escaping rather than suffer another minute in the store. I ended up picking a white panty and strapless half bra set for her. It was made of very thin, translucent material that would be nearly invisible under the blue satin dress we picked up earlier.

As we were finishing our lunch Nichole began. "Emma?" I looked up. "Hmm?"

She hesitated.

"What is it, Nicky? You can ask me anything. It's okay." I encouraged.

She took a deep breath. "Um, the flirting and stuff. A... are you trying to... seduce me?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked evenly.

"Well, duh." her no-filter side answered immediately. Then, the softer Nichole said. "I mean, yes, but wouldn't that... I mean... what about Noah. Won't... wouldn't that upset him?"

I smiled and took her hands in mine. "I have no intention of seducing you, Nicky. I'm just trying to get you to see what I see. You're so much more than you think but you're stuck in a place that's holding you back."

"Oh." she said, looking at our hands, obviously disappointed that I wasn't actually trying to seduce her. "Hey." I said, getting Nichole to look at me again.

"I would not be opposed to making love with you though. As for Noah, he knows me, knows that no one can take me away from him and that he's the most important thing in my life. If I told him I wanted to sleep with you, he would support me... and you, unconditionally." I paused for a second.

"Tell you what. Let's talk about it with Noah. We don't want to do anything that will hurt you, even if it's something you think you want. Okay?" I said giving her hands a squeeze.

"Okay. Yea. Sounds good." she smiled hopefully.

That evening Noah and I sat down with Nichole. Noah began."So, Nicky. Em says you have something on your mind?" Nichole was squirming. "This is so weird." she said to herself. She couldn't seem to spit it out and just kept looking at Noah and lingering on me.

I didn't want to prolong Nichole's anxiety so I chimed in "Nicky. Do you want to have sex with me?" She blushed and nodded. "I'm sorry, honey, I... we don't do that. We're not swingers or into casual sex. Understand?" Her shoulders slumped but before she decided I was rejecting her outright I said. "But if you want to make love with me, then, the answer is yes."

Nichole brightened up and glanced at Noah. He, in turn, smiled and nodded his approval to Nichole and kissed my cheek.

I wanted to make sure Nichole understood what I was saying. Also, Noah and I had a couple of conditions. It would be up to Nichole to decide. I leaned forward and laid out the terms. "Nichole. Nicky. If we do this I have two conditions." "Okay." she said, waiting to hear the terms.

"One, Noah will be with us. He won't be participating but I want..." I looked at Noah and grabbed his hand "...need him to be there. For me. And two, you have to promise both of us that you'll find a therapist and work on healing yourself. Those are the terms. You don't have to decide right now. Take your time. Sleep on it."

Nichole nodded. I leaned back into Noah who then asked Nichole. "Nicky. Got any plans for tomorrow night?" Nichole shook her head. "Great. We have reservations at Johnson's Steakhouse at 7 tomorrow. Em says you picked up something to wear. I'd love to see it... if you want."