To Sensitive Men Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered myself on top of her and kissed her before whispering "I love you."

Nichole eyes, wet with emotion, met mine. "I love you, Emma."

I pushed up on my knees between Nichole's thighs, our mounds inches apart as I reached down and removed her strapless bra, then removed my own and tossed them both to the side. I slowly ran my hands all over her body before finally tracing a finger from her hard nipple, down her stomach, to her barely covered slit. As soon as I touched it, the fabric covering her pussy turned transparent as her wetness couldn't be contained any longer.

Seductively, I said "Oh, no. Look what I've done." I looked up at Nichole who smiled and blushed. The wetness spread even more and was now soaking her panties, threatening to become a flood.

"Let me help..." I said as I slowly pulled them down and off her legs before I quickly and clumsily removed my own wet thong.

I laid on top of Nichole and caressing her face said "Just enjoy, baby. Let me take care of you." before planting soft kisses from her neck to her tits. As I sucked and licked and nibbled her swollen nipple, my hand was pinching and pulling the other.

Our moans began to get louder and louder. Nichole had one hand behind my head as I suckled her tit and her other hand was strumming and rubbing her hooded clit. Her breathing was coming in rapid short bursts.

"Oh... Emma... Ooooh god... ohgodohgodohgod." She moaned. Nichole was ready to blow. Her whole body was telling her to let go. The poor girl must have building up to this since before the restaurant.

I got on my knees and pushed Nichole's knees up and away. She willingly, wontenly spread her legs and I dove to clamp my mouth around her smooth, wet pussy, giving it a long deep lick. She tasted so sweet. Nichole was whimpering and quivering, her head thrown back and her eyes shut tight as my tongue explored every inch of her pussy. Her now free hand was patting the mattress, searching. Noah stuck his hand out and she clamped on to it, holding on for dear life.

I pulled the flap covering her clit and began sucking on it and that was all it took. Blessedly, Nichole screamed out in ecstacy and began squirting little streams of cum matching the rhythm of her panting grunts. I kept sucking and licking her swollen clit until she was hit with another huge orgasm and collapsed whimpering and shaking.

It wasn't until her legs collapsed flat on the bed that she released her grip on Noah's hand. She was panting and trying to peer through half lidded eyes. It was going to be a minute or two before she was functional again. Unfortunately, my pussy was screaming for immediate attention.

I looked over at Noah and he had a grip on his raging hard on. As I bounded over to him on my knees and straddled him I asked "Help a girl out, babe?" as I grabbed his cock to stuff it inside me.

He barely had enough time to say "Always." before I plunged myself on to his cock and my pussy clenched around Noah's engorged gift to me. He let out a satisfying grunt.

"Oh, god, yes." I moaned, throwing my head back and pulling on my nipples as I rubbed my clit. My pussy sighed in relief as Noah's cock fed me, but it was ravenous and wanted more. I began riding Noah at a gallop. 'Not enough!' my pussy yelled.

I collapsed on top of Noah as his hands groped and pulled at my body. 'More!!' my pussy screamed and now my entire body joined my throbbing cunt in demanding more. I rolled to the side, pulling Noah on top of me. 'YES!' cried every part of me.

Noah was now riding me as I clawed at his back, my legs locked around his ass, pulling him into me. "Oooooh, that's it, baby... oh, Noah." I moaned.

I was being overloaded with sensations from every part of me. My hungry pussy was trying to devour Noah's magnificent cock while my body absorbed every ripple and flex of his muscles. My mind was buzzing around trying to take it all in but there was too much input. And Noah's encouraging voice, urging my body to give in. "Oooh, that's it, baby... that's it. Oh god, Em... I love you..." he said with a mix of lust and love. I couldn't take much more. I wanted... needed to be taken.

As if reading my mind, Noah, in a hoarse whisper, breathed in my ear "You're mine." Every part of me whispered back 'yes' and let go as he slammed his cock deep inside me. Time stopped for a second and an eternity... then everything happened at once.

I don't think I can ever adequately explain what it was like. As I emptied myself into Noah, I felt him empty himself into me. Not just the immensely satisfying feeling of his hot cum filling my unquenchable pussy but also his love radiating from part of him. The way he clung to me, he was as much mine as I was his.

An unearthly warmth radiated from my chest and I felt freer than I ever had. My soul soared. I was only dimly aware of my body's convulsions as my pussy pulsed on Noah's cock and squirted in ecstasy. I moaned and cried as each surge of sperm seemed to fill any void I had from my sudden release. The rest was just a kaleidoscope of sensations. A complete mish mash of feelings I'm not sure they have names for.

Next thing I remember is looking into Noah's eyes. His beautiful brown eyes filled with love as he spoke to me softly. "That was beautiful, Em. You're beautiful. I love you so much."

My legs had relaxed but I kept them wrapped loosely around him as I felt his cock softening inside me. "Oh, Noah. My sweet Noah. What did I ever do to deserve you?" Noah kissed me and said "I was thinking the same thing. How did I get so lucky?"

Nichole had been closely watching and had tears welling up in her eyes. With Noah's body still pressing down on me I reached over, took her hand and pulled her to us. Nichole put her arm over Noah and me as she pressed her body into our sides. "That was... incredible, you guys."

Sheepishly, Nichole looked at me and said "Sorry I left you hanging there, Emma." I smiled at her, putting my hand to her face "You didn't leave me hanging, baby. I only ever wanted to make you feel loved." Nichole leaned in and gave me a loving kiss. Then she looked up at Noah and kissed him warmly as a lover would, even though he hadn't touched her and had only held her hand during her orgasm.

Noah rolled off of me and Nichole watched his half hard cock slip out of me, followed by a stream of milky white cum flowing from my pussy as it clenched it's sorrow... as if it had lost a part of itself.

"Jesus, Noah, that's a lot of jizz! That's not a cock... it's a motherfucking fire hose!" she exclaimed. We all realized her unintentional pun at the same time and burst out laughing.

We eventually found ourselves in the shower together, cleaning and pleasuring each other. As I was jerking Noah off, I couldn't help but smile at Nichole when she, all on her own, gave Noah a few strokes before gently cupping his balls as he came. I know it doesn't seem like much, but for Nichole... big steps.

Lying in bed, Noah was in the middle, Nichole was on his left shoulder and I was on his right, his arms draped over both of us.

"Remember what I said about a threesome? You had this planned all along, didn't you." I teased Noah playfully. Nichole chimed in "Technically, it's not a threesome. I haven't had sex with this guy yet." giving Noah a couple of playful jabs to his ribs. He looked at her for a second before she waved a hand at him and said. "Nah. Don't worry. Still lesbian. You're safe."

As she laid her head down on his shoulder she add. "For now." and giggled.

"We've created a monster." I joked to Noah. "Nah. We just unleashed it." he chuckled.

"You know I can hear you guys, right?" A smiling Nichole said with closed eyes.

We all sighed and soon drifted off to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - -

Day five - Friday - Nichole's Uncle

I was watching Noah's morning wood as it began. Stirring and slowly growing until it was hard and ready for battle. I was resting my head on Noah's chest, his easy breathing so soothing, and I had a front row seat to this rare event. Noah typically woke up soft or hard but I had never seen it happen from the beginning. At least while he was sleeping anyway.

Nichole, on the other side of Noah, lifted her head and blinked a couple of times before turning to me. I was still staring at Noah's cock so she turned to look at what I was looking at. Her eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open, then she snapped her head to look at Noah who was still fast asleep.

Nichole mouthed to me. 'Is he asleep?'

I looked at Noah and nodded to Nichole and put a finger to my lips. I moved very slowly as I got to my knees. Nichole was matching my stealth approach and moved far enough to give me room.

I was balanced on one knee and one hand with one leg hovering over Noah's raging wood when he mumbled something and turned his head to the other side and then seemed to chew and swallow some dream food. Wide-eyed, Nichole's mouth formed a small 'O' as I hovered, frozen, over Noah until he settled and was still again.

Slowly I positioned myself above him and looked over at Nichole. She started to giggle and that made me giggle. I tried to give her a scowl but I couldn't stop giggling, causing the bed to shake slightly. I just put my finger to my lips and turned back to Noah.

Lining myself up as closely as I dare I ever so gently grasped Noah's cock. I pressed his mushroom head to my waiting lips and stopped. The few times I've done this before, Noah usually woke up as soon as I slid his cock into my pussy. I wanted to see if I could fit all of him inside me before he woke up.

A few seconds passed before I very slowly lowered myself on top of him. I almost got him to my entrance, but Noah stirred again, mumbled a few dream words and was still. Slowly, I resumed my snail's pace and resisted the powerful urge to grip his cock with my pussy. Noah's breathing was quickening so I knew it wouldn't be long before he woke to every man's dream, literally.

I got halfway down Noah's shaft when he reflexively bucked his hips. I dropped the rest of the way and he woke with a start, looking quickly left, right and finally where his cock should be. He thrust his hips up and began fucking me while he was still half asleep. He snapped fully awake as he came seconds later, filling my pussy with morning cum.

"Oh my god, Emma. That was incredible!" Noah exclaimed.

"Did you enjoy your wake-up call, baby?" I asked, playfully wiggling my hips. Noah's cock twitched inside me, still wanting to play.

"There's no better way to wake up. Thank you, babe." he said as he kissed me deeply.

"Dude! You shoulda seen your face when you woke up. You were all like 'Wha-wha-what!' while you were fucking." she laughed. Then she added more earnestly. "Mad respect, my friend. Mad respect." She paused and looked at me. "Both of you." She had a warm smile.

As Noah fixed breakfast, Nichole and I chatted, getting to know each other better. Nichole is just as Noah described her. Colorful, definitely. A bit extra, obviously, but a good person with a good heart and I had grown quite fond of her. I felt like we were going to be life long friends and I was not mad about that. And I have to admit, her sense of humor is exuberant and infectious.

As we finished lunch, Noah suggested we try the new Mexican restaurant for dinner. None of us had eaten there yet and we were all curious about it's cuisine.

Noah was getting ready to do the dishes in the kitchen as Nichole and I walked to the living room when the doorbell rang twice, followed by three pounding knocks on the door. We all glanced at each other quickly as I went to answer the door. Everything happened so fast and in slow motion. It was surreal.

I opened the door and was greeted by a living cartoon of a man. An unpleasent looking man in his forties, he was about Noah's height, maybe a little shorter, but with a husky build and overweight. His disheveled hair, scruffy 7 day old beard, and bloodshot eyes said everything. He was wearing a dirty tank top and an open, rumpled Hawaiian shirt, baggy jeans of some kind and beat up sneakers.

"Hey." his voice boomed. "I'm Nichole *hic* Lawson's uncle. She around?" The smell of alcohol was immediate and unmistakable, as if his slight swaying to maintain his balance wasn't a clue.

I heard a squeak behind me and turned to see Nichole in the living room, wide-eyed and frozen in terror. She was whiter than any ghost. I've never seen anyone paler. A dark patch was rapidly spreading from her crotch and down her pant legs.

"Oh, hey, cupcake!" Nichole's uncle said lecherously when he saw her. He reached for the handle of the screen door and started to open it.

"Hey, hey, HEY! You can't come in here! What are you..." I started to say when Noah flew past me at a dead run.

Noah crashed through the half open screen door, tearing it off it's hinges, and plowed into the intruder, lifting him off the ground and propelling both of them on to the lawn where they tumbled. Separated, Noah got to his feet first and leapt to pin the man down. Noah raised his right arm high in the air and swung it like a golf club, driving his fist into the side of drunk's face. It sounded like a slab of meat hitting the ground from a considerable height.

Nichole's uncle had his arms raised but Noah was swinging with everything he had and brushed the arms aside as he connected again and again. It only took a few of Noah's haymakers before Nichole's uncle seemed to no longer have control of his arms and held them straight out in front of him. Noah began punching through the middle of them, straight in to the man's face.

I ran to Noah and grabbed his arm as the drunk's arms flopped to the ground, Noah straining to throw another punch. "Noah. Noah! It's okay it's okay! He's down, honey... stop, stop!"

Noah was still in a silent rage and as he started to throw another punch, Nichole ran up to Noah and pushed her shoulder into him, knocking us all backwards. Noah stood, ready to advance but Nichole and I put ourselves in front of him and coaxed him backwards towards the house.

I looked back to see Nichole's uncle feebly moving his limbs and coughing on the blood running from his nose. Noah took a few backwards steps before turning around and heading into the house, us lightly pushing him. Once we were inside I closed and locked the door before leading Noah to the sofa. "Nicky, call 911." She looked terrified and didn't move.

"Nicky!" I shouted and she snapped out of it, running to grab her phone.

I turned my attention to Noah who still looked enraged. I've never seen that expression on his face, ever, and it was scary and worrying. He keep his hands in tightly clenched fists which were bloodied and it looked like his right hand was swelling. Kneeling in front of him I tried calming him down. "Noah. It's okay, baby. It's okay. It's over." I kept saying as I rubbed his arms. I slowly saw my Noah come back as his rage left him.

"Yea, I... I need, ah, ah, police..." I heard Nichole's wavering voice say.

"And an ambulance." I said.

"... an... an and... an ambulance at..." Nichole paused as I gave her our address and she repeated it to the dispatcher. After Nichole had hung up I asked her to fetch the first aid kit we kept under our bathroom sink.

As she was getting the first aid kit I turned my attention back to Noah. His anger drained from him, Noah looked at me with soul-crushing misery. "What have I done, Em? Oh god, what have I done? Did I just kill someone?!" Noah said as his voice cracked.

I moved between his knees and pulled him into a hug. "No, baby, no. He's just knocked out. You didn't kill anyone. You stopped him. You saved us. You saved us, Noah." as I continued to hug him and rub his back. Nichole ran back and handed me the kit. I began to clean Noah's hands and could see the back of his right hand was indeed swelling. He also had bleeding scrapes across half his knuckles but didn't even react when I cleaned them with the alcohol patches.

It took under ten minutes for the police to arrive along with the ambulance. I watched as they handcuffed Noah and led him to one of the two police cars. Nichole protested "What're you doing?! He didn't do anything wrong!!" I held up my hand to her. "It's okay, Nicky. They're just doing their job." I said through gritted teeth, watching them take my son, my lover, my protector, my life away.

Some of the longest moments of my life were waiting as the officers separated Nichole and I and took our statements and information. My eyes never left Noah, sitting in the back of the patrol car, his head down, shoulders slumped.

I told the officer taking my information that Noah was my boyfriend and when he asked my age and I told him, he raised an eyebrow. I glared at him and barked "What?!" He returned his eyes to his notebook and jotted something down before flipping it closed and leaving.

I don't know how long it was, 20, 30 minutes maybe, before they opened the back door of the patrol car and helped Noah out. They uncuffed him and said something to him before pointing in the direction of the house. Hanging his head, Noah slowly walked across the lawn and to my waiting arms.

As I hugged him and asked if he was okay I watched the paramedics finish with Nichole's uncle and then the police handcuffing him before stuffing him in the back of the other patrol car. Nichole, having put on some clean underwear and pants, then led Noah to the sofa and sat with him as the lone female officer came up to me and told me that Nichole's uncle was being booked on DUI, drunken disorderly, disorderly conduct, and attempted B&E (breaking and entering). Noah would face no charges. After we all declined to press any additional charges, she gave me a card and said to call if we had any questions.

Noah was just sitting on the sofa, staring at his hands while Nichole, sitting close to him, had one hand on his bicep and the other on his shoulder. I sat on the other side and hugged his other arm while stroking his hair. We all sat there quietly for a few minutes until Noah slowly got up and said. "I'm sorry... will you excuse me. I think I'm going to lie down for a bit. Let me know when dinner's ready." and he headed for our bedroom.

Nichole had a worried look on her face. "Is he gonna be okay?"

"He'll be fine, Nicky. He's just... he has a lot to process."

"But he did the right thing. He shouldn't feel bad." Nichole said, a little confused.

"He knows that. He's never been in a fight before and I think... I think he discovered something in himself that scares him." I tried to reassure her while looking in the direction of our bedroom.

Turning back to Nichole "He'll be fine, Nicky. I promise. We just need to give him some time."

I got up and told Nichole, "I'm gonna go be with Noah. I'm not that hunger anyway so if you want to make yourself something, please, help yourself to whatever you want. If Noah wants something later, I'll make us something to eat."

As I turned to head to our bedroom, Nichole started to apologize but I spun around and grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her once.

"No, Nicky! Don't! Not for one second! We all know who's to blame here and the cops just hauled his sorry ass to jail. You have nothing... NOTH--ING... to apologize for." I forcefully looked in her eyes to make sure she was listening. Her face was so sad and tears filled her eyes... I relaxed, pulled her close and hugged her. I finally whispered. "I'm really glad you're here, Nicky. It's not your fault."

Nichole didn't say anything. I think if she tried, she would have burst into tears. So I just smiled, kissed her forehead and headed to our bedroom.

Noah was curled up in the middle of the bed, staring at the wall and off into space. I walked to the other side of the bed and curled up behind him, wrapping my arms around him. I didn't say a word. Noah would talk about it when he was ready and all I wanted was to be there when he did. But fatigue caught up with him soon enough and even the bad memories I'm sure he had been replaying in his mind weren't enough to stave off sleep.