To Sensitive Men Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple hours later, Nichole appeared at our doorway. Looking up and in a quiet voice I asked. "Did you eat something?" Nichole held up her thumb and finger indicating 'a little'. I sat up and asked quietly. "Can you help me undress Noah? I think he's out for the night." We stripped Noah and got him tucked into bed. When you're undressing a comatose man, it's a lot easier when you have two people.

I said goodnight to Nichole and started to undress. Nichole took two steps towards the door and then stopped, turned around and looked at me with pleading eyes. She glanced at the floor, then to me, lingering on Noah, and back to me. I smiled softly and nodded. She let out a sigh of relief and began undressing.

Naked, together we hugged Noah close, me on his right shoulder and Nichole, nestled into his left side, laying her head on his chest. She appeared to be deep in thought for several minutes before she lifted her head and planted a gentle kiss on Noah's chest then rested her head on him again. Seconds later she was asleep and I soon followed.

- - - - - - - - - -

Day six - Saturday - Nichole's Big Day

I woke and lifted my head from Noah's shoulder to see a sleeping Nichole. She had her head on Noah's stomach and her forearm resting on Noah's flacid cock. Her mouth was slightly open as drops of saliva pooled on his stomach. Noah snored softly from his place in oblivion.

I gently stroked Nichole's hair and shoulder and she woke suddenly, half asleep, with a snort. Through half closed eyes she peered at me, I looked at her arm, then so did she. She lifted her arm off of Noah's cock with a jerk, then wiped her mouth of saliva and looked at the puddle on Noah's abs. She sleepily tried to wipe it off his stomach and then on a shirt she wasn't wearing. As soon as her saliva touched her nipple she said "bleech."

She ran her tongue across the roof of her mouth a couple of times before putting her hand on Noah's thigh to push herself up to a sitting position. She stretched and yawned before rolling off the bed and started to get dressed. I got dressed and pulled the sheet and blanket over Noah.

Nichole and I had been sitting and talking in the kitchen for about 20 minutes when Noah came in rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Morning." he said.

"Morning." we greeted. Noah seemed almost back to the Noah we knew before yesterday as I handed him a cup of coffee and gave him a soft kiss. I think we all felt like we weren't quite ready to talk about yesterday. Not yet, anyway.

Noah turned to Nichole. "Two days of Spring Break left, Nicky. What do you want to do?"

"One day." she said.

"Sorry, what?" Noah asked.

"One day of Spring Break left. See, ya gotta leave one day to recover... reflect... savor the memories you've just made." she said over dramatically.

"Really? That's what you do?" Noah tilted his head slightly as he said it.

"Nah!" She said waving her hand. "I party til dawn. But you should totally do that. That's more your style than mine."

Noah lifted his cup to her and tilted his head to the truth of it.

"So, whattaya wanna do on this last party day, dude? Emma?"

We decided on a few things and then Noah asked about where we might eat for dinner.

When Nichole said "That new Mexican place." Noah and I pointed our fingers at her and simultaneously said "Bingo."

We ended up spending all day together. As I said, there's not much to do around here but, it's not so much where you are as who you're with. And we were having the best time just being in each other's company.

The Mexican restaurant was cozy with only one young couple in a booth like ours and a couple of people at the counter. Busy would have been a half full restaurant but that would change once word got around how good the food was. The portions were big but not oversized and we finished our food quickly.

As the young couple were leaving, the man said in an undercover tone "Loved your show at the Steakhouse." and then the young woman joined him in giving us two thumbs up and big smiles. Nichole's mouth dropped open with surprise as she spun in her seat and put her hand in the air and got a high five from the guy. She spun back around and looked at us, giggling with excitement and delight. "Guys, we're celebrities!"

We were draped over one another on the sofa and just enjoying being with each other. No one said a word as we gently touched and hugged and gave little kisses to each other. Not in a sexual but a loving, caring way. We were all faced in the same direction, Nichole was lying in Noah's lap and Noah was lying on me.

"Um, guys?" Nichole said without turning to face us.

"What is it, baby?" I asked as I stroked her hair. She continued not facing us.

"There's one more thing I'd like to do today." and there was a long pause before she turned to face us. Nervously "I... I want to make love to you, Noah... if that's okay... with you... and Emma." Noah and I looked at each other and I asked as gently as I could.

"Why?"

Nichole got to her knees and sitting on her feet, explained "I know you're thinking this might be me trying to repay you in some way... for yesterday. But it's not. I mean, it might be a little bit of that but..." She sighed "...you guys have been so great and you're so wonderful... and kind..." Her voice began to waver. She took a deep breath. "And when you..." she looked at Noah "...protected me... us... I just... I've never felt so protected. So safe. And I've never had that feel..." Nichole had to stop as her voice cracked. Her eyes were glistening, threatening to turn into tears as she continued. "I just feel this need to be with you, Noah. To... to... I don't know... to share... to show you how I feel about you... in the most intimate way I can think of. Does that make any sense?"

I urged Noah up and we all stood. "Can you give us a minute?" Noah asked Nichole. She nodded. Noah and I headed to our bedroom.

"What do you think?" Noah asked.

"What are the possible consequences? She freaks out?" I was playing Devil's advocate.

"I don't think she will." Noah offered.

"I agree." I paused, thinking of what other bad thing could come from this. "Heart attack?" I joked. Noah snickered.

I finally looked at him and said "It's your call, babe. But I think Nicky not only genuinely wants this but may also need it... to... move forward in some way. Maybe this is her first step on her road to recovery."

After a moment I said "I'm on board, whatever you decide."

With that he kissed me warmly, telling me "I love you, Emma Kramer. Get undressed."

Moments later, Noah walked to the bedroom door. Calling out to the living room "Nicky... Can you come 'ere for a sec?"

As she came into the bedroom she saw me lying naked, at the side of the bed, in the same spot Noah had been when her and I made love just the other day. Her eyes got big in disbelief and she gasped, clamping both hands over her mouth. She ran over and hugged me saying "Thank you, Emma. I love you guys so much." before returning to stand with Noah.

Holding her close, Noah looked into Nichole's eyes and gave her several gentle but sensual kisses before he spoke. "Nicky, you're very special to me and I love you like a sister..." to which Nichole's eyes got wide and she snickered, trying to keep a straight face. Noah bowed his head, closed his eyes, shook his head slightly and tried to suppress his own smile. He looked at her again.

"Nicky, you're my best friend and I will always be there for you. I promise." Noah kissed her again and whispered "I love you, Nicky." Nichole had her arms around Noah when she replied "You're the first man I've chosen... ever... in my life." Looking up into his eyes she said "I want you to be my first."

It occurred to me that Noah had only ever had intercourse with me. Nichole would be his first too. The first woman who was not his mother. I suppose I should have been at least a little jealous but all I felt was love and pride... for the both of them.

I was happy Noah was getting to fuck another woman. I had taken him out of the game, for myself, before it had even started for him, but now he was on the field and I wanted to see him play. I wanted him to experience a little of the variety that he had willingly given up for me.

I was happy for Nichole too. And proud. She was moving past her autonomous hatred of all men by opening herself up to Noah... not only her body but her mind and heart as well. She'd still need years of therapy to deal with her trauma, but this was an important moment for her. I thought at least she'll have one happy memory to hold on to and recall whenever her nightmares descended upon her.

As they began to undress each other, Noah was gentle and slow while Nichole was nervous and rapidly trying to get his clothes off.

Noah stopped and covered her hands. "Nicky." He said softly. "There's no rush. Take it slow. I want you to enjoy this. Remember this."

She looked up at him and smiled nervously. "Sorry. Excited."

"I know... me too." Noah replied. "Just take a breath. You know me. I'm not going to hurt you or treat you like you're just a piece of ass." He paused to gaze into her eyes. "You mean too much to me. Just take it slow." She nodded, then started rapidly undoing his clothes again before giggling and matching his slower pace.

Once they were both naked, Noah embraced Nichole for a few moments, kissing her deeply as they both ran their hands over each other's body. He then put his arm under her impossibly soft, round ass and lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist, her pussy brushing his cock as it stuck out just beneath her.

Noah walked to the bed and laid her down where she released him. He crawled on the bed and was hovering over her on all fours. "Ready?" he asked. Nichole nodded. Noah reassured her "Let me know if there's anything you don't like. You're in charge here." Smiling, she nodded again and he leaned into a wet, passionate kiss. Nichole inhaled deeply as she wrapped her arms around his neck and I saw her tongue for a second before it disappeared into Noah's mouth.

Noah lowered his body on top of her and I heard her give a great sigh as he began kissing his way down her body. She was carressing his body as he went.

It was then that I noticed my own wetness and heavy breathing. I moved closer to them, putting my head close to Nichole's while angling my body as to not interfere with Noah as he kissed and licked every inch of her body. She briefly opened her eyes and met mine before she moaned and closed them again when Noah began suckling her tits. She buried her fingers in his hair as he swirled his tongue around her swollen nipple before giving it a gentle bite. She let out a long hungry moan as he continued nursing like a man dying of thirst, moaning his own pleasure.

When Noah began kissing his way down her stomach, she turned her head to me and I pressed my lips to hers. Again, she moaned as our tongues danced with each other. She broke the kiss with a gasp as I pinched her nipple and kneaded her soft, firm tit.

Nichole's breathing was getting faster and faster as Noah got closer and closer to her soaked pussy and she let out a great gasp when his tongue gave him his first taste of her treasure. She began alternating between panting and long, mournful moans as his tongue explored the soft folds of her pussy's lips, kissing and pulling on them with his lips.

As Noah's tongue found her clit and began probing it with swirls and rapid swipes across it she opened her legs before clamping his head between her thighs and spreading herself open again. A long yearning whimper escaped her, building until she couldn't take it anymore and she pushed his head away and gasped. And then softly screamed as her first orgasm shook her body, making her legs shake uncontrollablely as her pussy squirted it's joy.

"You okay, Nicky? Do you want to stop?" Noah asked. He knew she didn't want to stop but he asked her anyway to let Nichole know that she would have to ask for what happened next. I was so proud of Noah for giving Nichole the sense that she was in control of the moment... that her desires mattered most. He was being so patient.

Nichole grabbed his head and pulled it towards her face as she spread herself wide open, revealing that her pussy and inner thighs were covered in her lubricating juices. She opened herself to Noah as she breathed "Fuck me, Noah... oh god... fuck me... pleeeeease..." she begged as she kept pulling him closer.

Noah smiled and grabbed his cock, tapping it against her pussy twice before pressing the head of his cock into the soft, wet folds of Nichole's grasping cunt. She let out a gutteral moan as he slowly pushed inside her. I was rubbing my clit furiously as I watched my son's cock slowly disappear inside Nichole.

She was half crying, half whimpering as he slowly, tantilizingly pushed half of his rock hard cock inside her. Suddenly, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in tight, taking his entire cock inside her with a loud wet smack.

Nichole threw her head back and took a deep breath. "Oh, god... Oh, GOD!" she cried. Noah began pumping her cunt with increasing vigor. She held on to him, her hands clasped behind his neck as she looked into his eyes and ordered Noah "oooooh god... fuck me, Noah... please... oh, god... fuck me..." she kept repeating.

Just watching the two of them as they fucked themselves into a world where only they existed, my own building orgasm fed off their sexual energy. The only sounds were our collective gasps and the sloshing wet sounds of Noah's slick, hard cock pounding Nichole's sopping wet cunt.

"Oh god Nicky... I'm cumming... I'm cum..." Noah whimpered. Nichole whined her acceptence as she held him even tighter. Nichole seemed on the edge, much like the moment after the song has built up and just before it drops, as anticipation hangs in the air, frozen in time. What happened next I will remember for the rest of my life.

The beat dropped and we all felt it. Simultaneously.

Noah grunted as his buried cock pulsed with the first surge of cum hitting deep inside Nichole, she screamed and I did as well as we all orgasmed together, Nichole and I squirting our uncontrolled climax as Noah pumped unending streams of cum into his best friend.

Nichole's body shook as she held tight to Noah with me writhing beside them. Our bodies seemed to pulse to the beat of a song that could only be felt and not heard. Our collective body song continued until it eventually slowed, nearing it's end.

As our bodies relaxed, Nichole turned her head to me and leaned into a loving, warm kiss before looking at Noah with nothing but pure appreciation and love. Noah first looked at me and then Nichole with the same expression of care and tenderness.

Noah stared deep into Nichole's eyes. "Wow, Nicky. That was incredible. You're incredible."

Nichole softly and lovingly replied. "You weren't so bad yourself." And hugged him before pulling me into the hug too.

Noah rose to his elbows but kept his cock inside her for the moment. Her legs were spread wide, she was relaxed and content to let him stay inside her.

Nichole started to laugh but covered her eyes as her laughter turned to tears. Noah, concerned, lowered his body to hers and hugged her. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, Nicky. You're okay, baby. You're okay."

I knew that her tears were of happiness but also, of immense relief. She was letting go of some of her deep hurt and we let her cry her relief. She hung on to Noah as she cried into his shoulder but, eventually, with a deep sigh she was calm and gave us a teary smile.

Noah's satisfied cock slipped from Nichole's pussy and she moaned as her satiated pussy reluctantly said farewell to it's new found friend, followed by a flood of Noah's semen, sending a shiver through her body.

Nichole was lying limp underneath Noah, her eyes closed, relaxed and very happy, if her purring was any indication. "Oh, Noah, mmmmm. I feel like I'm floating. Mmmmm." she said with a smile that told Noah he had satisfied her... and then some.

"I'll never be able to repay you for all you've done for me." Nichole told him earnestly. "And you'll never have to." Noah replied truthfully.

She was slowly running her hands over Noah's body. "You've given me so much..."

And then. "...including this huge river of cum coming outta me! Christ, Noah! See a doctor! This isn't normal!" she shouted, laughing as we all started cracking up. No-filter Nicky was back and on a roll. "...or maybe you should just sell tickets!" Then, in a deep, excited announcer voice said "Come see the River of Cum! Come to Noah's Cum River! Emma and Noah's River of Cum theme park! Fun for the whole family! Come, come, come on down today!"

We were laughing so hard, tears were streaming down our faces and it was hard to breathe. I couldn't help but repeat "Fun for the whole family!" and we all howled with laughter at the double entendre.

Later, as we lay wrapped together in a tangle of arms and legs, spent and satisfied, Nichole giggled.

"What?" we both asked.

Nichole sighed, contented. "Now it's a threesome." and we all giggled ourselves to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - -

Day seven - Sunday - Back to School

Nichole and I were hugging Noah when she said "Mmmmm... let's just stay here all day." Nichole wiggled her body against Noah and he turned his head to kiss the top of her head. "Seconded." he said. "Motion carried." I chimed in, kissing Noah and we all hugged each other closer.

The rest of the day we spent naked and in bed for most of that time. We spoke very few words and communicated mainly through loving looks and tender touches. We made love to each other but it's all just a blur in my memory. We were all drunk with love and lust. We let ourselves be carried away by passion's currents and we didn't care about anything else in the world but pleasuring each other.

We fed each other bites of fruit and cheeses for lunch, punctuated with soft kisses. Around mid-afternoon we all moved to the shower and attentively washed each other, cooing softly and feeling the unbreakable love we had for one another.

The sun was beginning to set. Nichole had her backpack slung over one shoulder, her duffel bag on the floor near the front door and a garment bag on top of it with her blue satin dress safely inside.

"I'll never forget this, Emma. I'll never forget you." She said as she hugged me warmly.

"I'm going to miss having you around, Nicky. I feel like I'm saying goodbye to the daughter I never had." Nichole held me a little tighter and whispered with a hitch in her voice. "I love you... mom." I felt a tear roll down my cheek and my body shamelessly radiated an all-encompassing love for my surrogate daughter. "I love you too, my baby girl."

Before I let her go I said "You're part of this family now, baby. I'll see you soon, okay?" to which she nodded and gave me an extra squeeze before taking a step back and picked up her duffel bag and garment bag.

As Noah opened the door for Nichole to her waiting taxi she turned to him and grinned.

"See you at school, Big Hero Dick."

"See ya', Nicky No-fear."

And then she was gone.

Happily, she has been our guest and lover for every Spring Break and long vacation since.

I sighed and Noah walked up to me and hugged me for a long minute. Looking into my eyes I hoped that he could see what I wanted him to do. He did. Noah shrugged off his robe before slipping his hands inside my robe and pushing it over my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

"I can't wait to make you my wife." he said kissing me. "I can't wait to call you my husband." I said returning his kisses. With that, Noah picked me up and carried me to our bedroom where his love filled me as my love enveloped him.