To Sensitive Men Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ask you guys something?" Nichole asked. "Why are you doing this... I mean... you have to admit, this is a little weird."

"Can I be honest with you, Nicky? Noah and I care about you very much and it's obvious you're hurting. I know you try to hide it but the weight you're carrying around is crushing you. You know you can't go on like this, honey. Therapy can help. You know this." Nichole looked at the floor and nodded, knowing we were right.

"Now, as to why we're willing to take you to our bed... it may sound a bit oversimplified but here it is. Noah and I want to help you and one way I think we can do that is to show you what love is, what it looks like. Your experiences have left you confusing love and sex with pain and suffering. You should see how transformative sex can be when it's motivated by love. Real love." I finished. Nichole had a lot to think about and I hoped she took what I said to heart.

Noah yawned and stood up. "Well, I think I'm done for tonight. Don't stay up too late, babe." he said as he bent down and gave me a kiss. "I'll be right there, hon." I told him. Nichole and I watched Noah head off to our bedroom.

Looking at Nichole I stood and said "Don't stay up too late, Nicky. It's a big day tomorrow." Nichole stood and walked over to me, giving me a hug. "Thanks, Emma. I won't." She looked up at me and I kissed her gently on the lips, stroking the side of her face "You're welcome, hon. I love you. Sleep tight."

As I walked to join my son in our bed I had no idea what Nichole was going to decide. If she decided not to take us up on our offer I hoped we would still be able to encourage her to seek help. She had endeared herself to us and that meant she was part of our family. One very strange, but loving family.

- - - - - - - - - -

Day four - Thursday - Restaurant Boogey

It was two hours before our dinner reservation when I went to remind Nichole of the time. I found her standing in her underwear, looking at her new blue dress and lingerie laid out on her bed. She looked fearfully over her shoulder at me. "Nichole?" I said walking over to her and rubbing her upper arms.

"I've never... I haven't... I've never had to..." Nichole said as she started to shake her hands, short of breath and on the edge of panic. I hugged her and said. "It's okay, Nicky. Relax. Do you need help getting ready?"

She nodded. "I've never had to get all fancy before. I didn't bring a razor and..." she looked down and I followed her eyes. Fine black hair was peeking from her underwear. I looked at her and reassured her. "It's okay. Come on." as I took her by the hand and led her to our private bathroom. I kept trying to reassure her as I started the shower and told her to strip as I did the same. I grabbed a new razor and Noah's body trimmer.

I shaved her legs and underarms and then grabbed the trimmer. Nichole had a full growth of silky soft, fine black hair covering her pussy and I carefully trimmed it to about a quarter inch. I lightly brushed the area with my hand and had her step under the shower to wash away any loose hairs. "We can stop there unless you'd like me to shave it smooth." Nichole ran her own hand over the area a couple times before asking me "What do you like?"

"Oh, hon, I like it both ways but it's your pussy. What do you want? It's your decision." I asked again. She glanced at my own shaved mound and thought for a moment before quietly saying. "Shaved?" Looking to me for approval, I just smiled and grabbed the shaving gel. A few minutes later her pussy was as smooth as the rest of her body. She clearly enjoyed the attention I gave her because her pussy was dripping wet. I couldn't let her put on her new clothes as wet and horny as she was and she wasn't going to stop leaking until she had some relief.

"Honey, I know you're excited but you don't want to have a wet spot on your new dress, do you?" Nichole looked at me, blushing. "Do you want me to help you with that?" I said as I stepped close to her, our tits touching. She only nodded, having a hard time maintaining eye contact.

"Okay." I simply said as I moved around her, leaned against the wall and pulled her into me, facing in the same direction. I reached down with one hand while I grabbed one of her tits and began rubbing, pulling and pinching her nipple. I slowly began massaging her pussy, slick with her juices, concentrating on her clit. She moaned and her knees buckled a little. "Easy, baby. Steady." I said as she regained her feet and I kept rubbing her clit and slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy.

"Mmmm." she responded as her orgasm approached. "Oohhh, that's it, baby. That's a good girl. Ohh, you're pussy is sooo smooth... sooo wet... sooo tight." I encouraged. In a matter of moments, her legs began to shake and I had to hold her up with both arms while her orgasm rolled through her. It took a minute for her to regain her feet. I kissed her neck and asked. "Good?"

She sheepishly looked at me and nodded. "Okay, hon. Go ahead and finish showering. When you're ready I can help you with your makeup." Nichole stuttered "I... I don't have any ma... makeup."

I just smiled at her and said "Just let me know when you're ready, okay?" I told her. She hugged me again and said "Thank you." Ten minutes later she was headed back to her room, leaving me to get ready myself.

I finished my shower and blow dried my hair and put on my favorite lacey red lingerie and my sexiest dress, a bright red, sleeveless, strapless, mid-thigh, silky dress with a slit on the side going all the way up to my hip. My red thong riding high enough on my hips that made it look, from the side, like I was wearing nothing at all. The dress covered just over half my boobs with a small 'V' cut in the middle, and it's fit gave me red carpet worthy cleavage. The makeup I chose included bright red lipstick, rosey blush, and a smoky-eye eyeshadow. Before going to check on Nichole I selected two wallets and two light wraps that would match our dresses.

Noah came in to finish getting ready himself and stopped dead in his tracks. "Oh wow, Emma. You look like a super star." as he looked me up and down. A rye smile crossed his lips. "Planning on getting lucky tonight?" he leered. "Maybe." I slowly said before giving him a peck on the lips. As I headed to Nichole's room I told him "We should be ready in a half hour, babe." "Perfect. No rush." he said.

I knocked twice on Nichole's door. "Nicky?" "Come in." she said. Opening the door I saw Nichole standing next to her bed. She had put on her sheer white lingerie.

"I... I'm sorry, Emma. I don't think I can do this." she said nervously

"Oh, sweetie." I said as I put my arms around her. "You have nothing to be nervous about." I assured her. "You're stronger and more beautiful than you think."

"Pfft. Yea, right." she muttered. Looking away from the tall mirror attached to the closet door.

I called out "Hon, can you come in here for a minute?" Nichole gave me a worried look. I kept my hands on her shoulders.

"Yea, ba..." Noah stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Nichole standing there in her near transparent lingerie. She had one hand covering her treasure while her other hand grasped her elbow with her forearm under her all but exposed tits.

Noah stuttered, then sputtered "Holy shit, Nicky!"

He tried to gather himself. "Sorry." Glancing away briefly but returning wide-eyed to look at Nichole.

"You're beautiful. I mean really beautiful." he said as his eyes took in her body's every detail, every curve, her perfect tits, voluptuous legs, and the glow of her skin, radiant and vulnerability. He wasn't leering, he was admiring a work of art.

"Really?" Nichole said hopefully.

Noah gave her a look of 'you kidding me?' and began sputtering again. Unable to find the words, he finally shook his head like he was overdosing on her beauty and couldn't take anymore. As Noah turned and left the room Nichole heard him exclaim to himself "Holy shit!"

I Ieaned to Nichole's ear and said in a low voice. "You see that? You discombobulated a man by just standing there. Just you."

Nichole looked at me and smiled confidently. I thought, like the reluctant hero, 'She's beginning to believe.'

I patted her shoulders. "Wait until he sees the finished product." And set about applying her makeup, which I kept light, and helped her finish dressing. The silver heels, silver wallet with shoulder chain and the breezy blue wrap completed the look. At first, she was a little unsteady in her heels but she quickly got the hang of it.

Noah wore his crisp grey suit coat, bright white shirt, and a blue and red wide-striped tie that matched the color of our dresses. Noah was waiting near the front door when Nichole and I, hand in hand, entered the living room. I held up Nichole's hand and had her do a spin for Noah. He had a dreamy look in his eyes as he spoke.

"You two look a-maaazing."

Looking at Nichole he said "I always thought you were beautiful, but, phew, wow. This is a next level side of you. It suits you." Nichole smiled and blushed "Thanks, Noah." There was an awkward pause until Noah cleared his throat and shook off his dream like state.

"Ready to go?" He said. "All set." I answered as we all headed to the car.

Nichole and I rode in the back seat while Noah drove. She was still a little nervous so I held her hand and offered encouraging advise. "Now, people are gonna stare. Don't let that bother you. It'll be just like when you left Noah speechless. You are a powerful, gorgeous woman. Use that." I gave her hand a squeeze. "Just try not to give anyone a heart attack with your new powers." I joked which made her giggle and she relaxed.

Johnson's is a large family restaurant with enough room to have booths running down both sides and round tables running down the middle. Here, dressing up is considered wearing a suit coat or anything other than sweat pants. We would be over-dressed by a factor of a thousand.

It took a little more than 10 minutes before Noah pulled to the curb, about a block from the restaurant.

"Johnson's has a parking lot, honey." I reminded Noah.

Looking at me in the rear view mirror, Noah replied "I know. I thought we could show off a little first." as he shut off the engine, and got out of the car. Before Nichole could open her door Noah did it for her and held out his hand. Nichole took it as he helped her out and escorted her to the sidewalk. Noah then opened my door and helped me out and escorted me next to Nichole. As he loaded two hours on the parking meter, I made tiny attentive adjustments to Nichole's hair and wrap and finished with a gentle kiss to her soft, glossy pink lips. Her blue hair complimented her outfit perfectly.

"Do you know the 'sexy' walk?" I finally asked her. She gave me a puzzled look. "When you walk, imagine a straight line in front of you and make sure to center each step on that line... one foot directly in front of the other. Like this." and I gave her a demonstration, showing how it made my hips sway seductively.

Noah stepped between us and we took his offered arms.

There were several pedestrians on both sides of the street and all eyes followed us as we strolled along at a leisurely pace. Noah leaned to Nichole and whispered something that made her look in his eyes and smile. She straightened her back and started putting one foot in front of the other, swinging her hips more confidently with each step.

When I eventually asked Noah what he had said to Nichole, he simply said he told her 'You look amazing.' And that was all she needed to hear to find and release her inner sexy beast.

Noah held the door to the restaurant open for us and as we stepped up to the hostess / cashier's station I whispered to Nichole "Watch this."

While Noah waited for the hostess to arrive I straighten my back and thrust my chest out. I dropped my chin slightly as I walked in a small circle, scanning the dining area with a predatory gaze. Conversation in the restaurant dipped noticeably as I flaunted my assets. More and more heads were turning in our direction as I circled to Noah's side and stood close to him.

I winked at Nichole. She then smiled and pulled her shoulders back. She slowly walked a small figure eight, holding her head high as she scanned the room with a look of disinterest. She returned to Noah's side and gave his butt a gentle squeeze. Half the restaurant was dead silent.

She leaned over and looked to me with Noah blocking the view of the diners. She opened her mouth wide with an expression of amazement and delight.

As the hostess led us to our table in the middle of the restaurant I whispered to Nichole "Let Noah pull out your chair for you." She nodded slightly.

Nichole and I followed Noah and moved to stand beside our chairs as the hostess plucked the 'Reserved' sign off the table and said our server would be with us shortly. Noah circled the table and as he walked passed me his hand lingered over the small of my back. Walking to Nichole he pulled out her chair for her. When she was settled he rested his hands on her shoulders and kissed her cheek as she tilted her head to him. Her nipples were hard and on full display on her blue dress. I was happy and proud that she wasn't bothered by it.

Noah came to me and pulled my chair out for me. After I was seated I looked up to Noah who leaned over and gave me a careful kiss to my bright red lips as I put my hand to the side of his face, then let it drag down his body as he stood up. Noah gently dragged his fingers across my back and shoulders on his way to his seat.

The dinner was good with relaxed conversation and plenty of laughter. We remained the center of attention although we tuned most of it out as we enjoyed each other's company. None us were able to finish our plates, not only because the portions were huge but we had a different hunger that food couldn't touch.

Those closest to our table couldn't miss the seductive looks we were giving each other throughout dinner. I had noticed when we came in that Mr. and Mrs. Jensen (the bible-thumpers) were seated in a booth on the far wall and towards the back of the restaurant. Mr. BT had his back to us but Mrs. BT kept shooting us venomous looks which brought a smile to my face.

Our table was cleared when we said we were finished and shortly after the hostess arrived with an obsenely large piece of chocolate cake and three forks. "On the house." she said with a knowing smile.

Noah took turns feeding us bites of chocolate cake. Nichole and I leaned in Noah's direction, lifting our asses off our chairs and giving an eye full to the nearest diners. We held our mouths open, like baby birds waiting to be fed. There was a flurry of whispers from the tables around us as Noah spoon fed us and we moaned at every bite.

We declined the leftovers and were taking a few minutes to relax before getting up to leave. We were hesitant to let the evening end.

Abruptly, Mrs. Bible-Thumper appeared at our table. She glared at me, then Nichole before settling on Noah.

Speaking loud enough to be heard by half the restaurant, she actually wagged a finger at Noah. "How dare you bring your whores to a family restaurant! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!"

Without missing a beat, Noah said in a calm clear voice heard by several tables "Why? Too much competition for you?" and smiled warmly at her.

I had raised my glass to take a drink but spit my mouthful of wine back into the glass at his tart comeback.

No-filter Nicky burst out laughing, god bless her.

Mrs. BT gasped, horrified, and was about to rain hellfire and brimstone when Mr. BT barked at her. "Move it, Agnes!" giving her a helpful shove. Looking at Noah as he passed our table, Mr. BT gave him a half-smile and a wink.

As an argument brewed between Mr. and Mrs. BT at the cashier's station Noah looked at me and Nichole. Feigning guilt he asked "Was that mean? That seemed mean."

Dabbing a dribble of wine from my chin I said smiling "That was perfect, babe."

Still giggling, Nichole just said "Dude!"

A few minutes later, Noah first helped Nichole from her chair and then me. As Noah paid the bill I stepped up to Nichole and looking into her eyes, planted a long kiss on her lips. We then took our place on each side of Noah and together we strutted out of there like we owned the place. Several people actually whistled and applauded us.

The night had cooled and gusts of wind blew through the street. The chilled night air caused both my and Nichole's nipples to strain against our dresses. A gust of wind blew the flap of my dress up, revealing my red thong briefly to a passing couple. A few seconds later I heard a smack as a woman's voice demanded. "What the hell were you looking at?!" Nichole looked over her shoulder and saw the man looking back at us, catching one last glimpse of our jiggling asses, which earned him another smack in the head and a "What's wrong with you?!" Nichole was beaming and thrust her boobs out a little more.

Noah told me later that having Nichole and I on each arm made him feel like he had two of the sexiest body guards in the world and that we made him feel like a celebrity.

We were all laughing when we returned home. Standing just inside the entry way, we faced each other remembering the memories we had just made together. There was a lull. Nichole suddenly embraced us both and said "Thank you guys so, so much. I've never had so much fun." She took a step back and we looked at each other.

I started to open my mouth to say something when Nichole excitedly blurted out. "I'll do it. I'm in. I accept. I'll do the therapy thing. Whatever you want." Nichole then took Noah's hand and looked in his eyes. "And I want you there, too, Noah... with Emma... and me."

Noah hugged Nichole tightly before kissing her on the forehead. Giving me a kiss, he headed to our bedroom.

I stepped up to Nichole. "You're sure?" I asked.

"I am. I'm ready. Not just this. I'm ready to take my life back." she said looking into my eyes. I leaned closer to her and softly said "That makes me so happy to hear, Nicky. And it will be my pleasure to make love to such a beautiful... strong... loving... sexy..." inching closer to her lips with every word "...irresistible woman." Pressing my lips to hers, Nichole's moans matching my own. I could almost taste her urgent need.

Taking Nichole's hand I led her to the bedroom. On the far side of the bed was Noah, naked, relaxing on his side and his soft cock draped on his thigh. The overhead light was turned off and candles dotted the bedroom with flickering soft light. Noah really is the sweetest, most thoughtful man in the world.

My experiences with women happened over ten years ago but, I'd like to think I know my way around a vagina. I felt I was up to pleasuring Nichole in a way that would satify her emotionally as well as sexually.

As if on cue, we removed our shoes and tossed them aside. I turned Nichole to the side and looked into her eyes. She started to take a glance back at Noah but I caught her by the chin and turned her back to face me.

"Focus on me, Nicky. Be with me." and kissed her softly. I could feel her relax as we embraced and enjoyed each other's lips, moaning our approval. I then reached for the zipper at the back of Nichole's dress and pulled it slowly down. My hands glided over her body as I moved the straps off her shoulders and began pulling her dress to the floor. Goosebumps appeared all over Nichole's body and she shivered when her dress dropped to the floor.

I quickly undid the side zipper of my dress and let it fall to the floor. I led Nichole to the bed and coaxed her on where she slid to the middle and lay on her back. Noah was within arms reach and she looked at him and then down to his still soft cock and finally to me.