To Serve a King Pt. 01

Story Info
The High Guard and his king have an affair.
2.2k words
4.1
5.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The king has an unusual name inspired by a famous mathematician. If you're the kind who likes to know exactly how every word you see is pronounced, Euthor is pronounced Oy-You-Thur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parker's hand rested heavily on the hilt of his sword. The blade was carefully sheathed in a leather scabbard, and the polish on the hilt was dulled away by Parker's hand. The High Guard stood solemnly by his king's side, surveying the crowds around them.

Parker never particularly cared for watching tournaments, but they pleased Euthor very much, so the High Guard took his place next to the king and took his job seriously. The blonde glance over at his king, gaze softening when he saw the lax curve of Euthor's shoulders shaking with triumphant laughter.

Below, the sons of the great families of Decia fenced in the ring. Parker was unamused by their green postures and their inexperienced jabs. A hard man of 24 winters, Parker could've fenced better than that as a boy still clutching at his mother's skirts.

"Parker." The voice of his king snapped the blonde back to attention. Euthor was what mattered.

"Yes, sire?" The High Guard's voice was low and steady. Parker's eyes traced the curves of Euthor's lips.

The king's mouth curled up in a smirk. "This is the last match for today."

Parker's eyes widened and excitement stirred in the pit of his stomach. "Would his Majesty like to vacate the premises prematurely?"

"Nothing about me is premature." Euthor raised an eyebrow at the High Guard. "But yes, I'd like to head up to my room for a moment." The king winked.

Parker clenched his fist around the hilt of his sword, knuckles white with effort. "Of course. Shall I accompany you?"

Euthor stood up. "I thought you'd never ask."

The crowd erupted in cheers as the fight ended below. Parker didn't care to see the victor; he offered his stiff arm to the king. The High Guard's breath came out of his nose in tight gusts, the effort of controlling his arousal almost too much to bear.

Euthor rose from his seat and grabbed Parker's bicep with a long-fingered hand. The High Guard's muscles tightened. The king leaned in close to Parker's ear. "Don't keep me waiting."

Parker did not hesitate to set a quick pace towards the stairs that exited the viewing tower. He brushed passed snot-nosed rich children and their equally snobbish parents. The elite of Decia parted for their king as his High Guard led him on such a determined path.

Euthor tripped, 'accidentally,' he would claim later, and fell into Parker. The king's hand hooked securely into the waist of Parker's trousers.

The High Guard yelped in surprise, steadying the king with a hand on his hip. Euthor laughed. "Honestly, Parker, you're impatient."

The High Guard's face flushed red and he all but yanked the king towards the stairs. Euthor followed smugly.

Halfway down the steps, Parker abruptly stopped and shoved Euthor against the stair railing. His hands were shaking as he held his king there, breathing puffing out of his mouth wildly. "Permission, sir." His voice was tighter than a cable stretched too thin.

Euthor chuckled. "And if I don't give it to you?"

Parker's jaw clenched. "I'll do my time for disobeying." He said through gritted teeth.

Euthor's breath quivered between them. "I'll punish you." His voice dropped to a low, grating whisper.

Parker grabbed a fistful of the king's lapel. "Permission." He asked again, his voice sharper still.

Euthor closed his eyes, pale skin sliding over the leafy green of his irises. "Granted."

The blonde attacked his king's lips fiercely, wasting no time taking Euthor's bottom lip in his teeth and grating them across the soft, plump flesh. One hand gripping the king's lapel, the other tangled in his dark hair, Parker pulled Euthor into his body. The High Guard guided his knee between the king's, putting gentle but constant pressure on the king's swelling erection.

Moaning into his servant's mouth, Euthor ground his hips into Parker's knee. He steadied his hands on the rail that dug into his back, gripping the splintery wood with white knuckles.

Parker's tongue was insistent in the king's mouth, eager to explore and taste every inch of Euthor's wetness. His own erection was painful against the undergarments he wore, but the High Guard refused to move his hips. He pressed his knee harder into Euthor.

The king mewled weakly into Parker's mouth. The blonde reluctantly broke away for air, panting and red faced. "We need to get to your chambers." Parker's voice was weak and breathless.

"I could have you right here." Euthor panted.

Parker shook his head. "No. Too much risk." His mind was scrambled and clouded with lust, and resisting Euthor's pleading green eyes was taking all of the effort he could muster.

"I'll swear anyone who finds us to silence." The king pleaded. "Just... now."

Parker wrenched himself off of the king, brushing his hair back. "No. Let's hurry so that we aren't tempted." The High Guard offered his arm once more.

Euthor stuck out his lip. "If I pout can I have you now?"

Parker cracked a smile. "No, but if you walk fast, you won't have to wait as long."

The king did not have to be told twice. As soon as Parker pulled him through the door to his bedchambers, Euthor kicked the door shut.

"I need to post someone..." Parker began. Euthor held up his hand.

"You're all the protection I need." The king eyed the belt holding Parker's sword and scabbard around his waist.

Parker squirmed under the hot gaze of the king. "It isn't safe for you to lack a guard."

Euthor stepped into Parker's breathing room. "Good thing you're here, then." The king's finger trailed up Parker's thigh, slipping up the cloth of his trousers and along the leather of his belt.

Parker raised a hand to catch the king's fingers. "Please, let me—"

Euthor grabbed the worn iron buckle on the belt and jerked it toward him. "I said no, Parker." His eyes glittered with an unspoken threat.

Parker swallowed audibly while Euthor undid his belt with slow, steady movements of his fingers.

"You've been insolent today." Euthor clicked his tongue and glanced at Parker's crotch. The blonde's erection strained at his pants. "Haven't you, Parker?"

Parker raised his chin slightly. "Yes, sir."

"Cornering me on the stairs like that, then telling me no..." Euthor let the belt, sword, and scabbard clatter to the floor around Parker's feet. "That's not befitting of a servant, is it?" The king's tongue darted out to wet his lips.

The High Guard shifted his feet to widen his stance. Euthor shook his head. "Ah, ah, ah. You're not getting rewarded."

Parker closed his eyes and let out a heavy breath. "Then let me make it up to you."

The king smirked and stretched, feigning disinterest. "You'll find a woman for my bed, then?" He turned on his heels and waltzed over to his bed, touching the duvet. "I'd love a little blonde number, I think."

Parker's jaw clenched. "No, sir. Not tonight."

Euthor lazily drew his shirt over his head to bare his chest. He tossed the garment at the High Guard. "Not a blonde tonight?"

Parker flinched as the shirt hit him square in the chest. "Not a woman." He clenched his fists at his side.

The king leaned his head back and exposed his throat. A hickey faded there that Parker remembered making not four days before. "You'd bring me a man? That's awfully nice of you."

Parker took a step closer to the king and his bed. He palmed his erection without thinking about it. Euthor smirked at him. "You better get busy. I have things to do tonight. Big, important things."

The High Guard stepped closer still to his king, watching the languid way Euthor tilted his head back and stretched his core muscles. The rippling of flesh beneath skin compelled the blonde to hit his knees and press his lips to the heated sweetness there.

Euthor leaned closer to his servant, relishing in the searing wetness of Parker's tongue. The High Guard traced a pattern along the hairline on the king's stomach. Parker closed his eyes, savoring the slightly salty taste of his king's skin. The blonde drew a hand up Euthor's leg, gripping the fabric at the hem and pulling.

Euthor threaded his fingers through Parker's golden hair, lifting his hips to allow his trousers to slip down his legs. Parker's lips were on his thighs in an instant, the warmth of his sweet lips only broken by the dark hair on Euthor's legs. The king's erection leaked the slightest bit of precum, prompting Parker to bring his hand up and swipe at the slick liquid with his thumb.

The blonde pulled his head back and sucked thoughtfully on his thumb, challenging Euthor with his eyes as he hollowed his cheeks around his thumb. Euthor's fingers tightened in Parker's hair. "You little tease..." The king's voice was thick with want and warning.

Parker's other hand slipped down the king's bare leg and off. The blonde slid his hand into his own trousers. He made a point to trace the outline of his erection against the fabric.

Euthor swallowed hard. Parker on his knees, blue eyes all but begging, thumb in his mouth, gripping his cock... The king wanted to throw the High Guard around, rough him up and take him with bruising force. Parker smiled around the finger in his mouth, the corners of his lips twitching from the effort to stifle his laughter.

"Get your damn hand out of your pants." The king reached down and wrenched Parker's thumb out of his mouth. Parker's face flushed red with excitement when Euthor's fingers gripped his throat.

"You want to tease me?" Euthor squeezed harder, listening to Parker's breath rasp with the constriction. "You want to sit there and look so fucking..." His breath came out shakily, "...delicious?"

Parker touched Euthor's ankle softly, subserviently, waiting for Euthor to give in and shove his head down. The king growled in the back of his throat. "You're going to suck my cock, Parker. You're going to get me nice and wet, then I'm going to bend you over the window sill over there, and I'm going to fuck you so hard that you can't walk for a few days. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sire." The raspiness of Parker's voice from being choked made Euthor's cock twitch. The king let go of Parker's throat and grabbed his hair again. The king guided his servant's head down onto his shaft, a breathy moan escaping his lips as Parker closed his lips around Euthor's cock and hollowed his cheeks.

Parker looked up at his king, eyes as wide as he could muster. The fringe of his eyelashes blurred the look of ecstasy on Euthor's face. Parker drew his head down low, feeling the head of Euthor's manhood hitting the back of his throat and pressing. Parker groaned and felt Euthor squirm beneath him with the vibration.

"Parker... fuck..." Euthor tugged at Parker's blonde locks, pumping the High Guard's head up and down along his shaft. Parker palmed at his own erection in his trousers, eyes closed and moaning contentedly.

Parker pulled up to hold just the head between his lips and prodded the sensitive bundle of nerves at the base of the head with his tongue. Euthor gasped. "Again!" He panted.

Parker smiled around the penis in his mouth and flicked his tongue quickly across that spot, back and forth, back and forth. Euthor tugged on his hair to the point of pain. With every jerk of Parker's hair, the High Guard jerked himself through his trousers.

Euthor jammed his cock down Parker's throat and used his grip in the blonde's hair to hold down the servant's head. "I'm... fuck, Parker, I'm gonna cum!" He thrusted his hips against Parker's face.

Parker moaned around him again, squeezing Euthor's ankle with his hand. He wanted to feel it, he wanted his king to cum down his throat. He wanted to beg for it, but he didn't want to remove Euthor's glorious cock from his mouth.

"Parker, Parker!" Euthor pushed down and gagged Parker on his cock.

The blonde could feel his king's cock pulsing in his throat, hot, sticky semen pumping out and into him. He was slightly disappointed that he couldn't taste it, but he never wanted this to end.

But Euthor was simply a man, and he could only cum for so long. Releasing his grip from Parker's hair, the king pulled his softening cock out of Parker's mouth. Parker coughed and swallowed.

"You're so pretty when you suck my dick." Euthor brushed his finger's through Parker's hair, smiling.

Parker blushed and looked down, remaining silent. He wished Euthor would guide him into a kiss, a sweet kiss, not a kiss of lust, but the king did no such thing. Instead he stood and pulled Parker into a standing position against him.

"If you behave at dinner and play nice with the royals from Kygardia, you can cum tonight." Euthor promised, looking out the window. "My advisors think I should marry their princess."

Parker stiffened, his hand flashing to touch Euthor's naked hip. "Will you?" His voice held an edge of panic.

"Maybe." Euthor covered Parker's hand with his. "We'll see after dinner."