All Comments on 'To Serve and Protect'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LevitikanLevitikanover 1 year ago

Interesting story and would love to see it continued

MissMeepsyMissMeepsyover 1 year ago

This was... a wild ride? I don't know what else to say! Also this made me laugh out loud, I'm sorry!

"He spewed in jets and she sucked it down like fat girl with a Dairy Queen shake after three months on a low-carb diet."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, the DQ line was absolutely hilarious. I liked the characters as well and definitely wouldn't mind a sequel!

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 1 year ago

man great story and well written. Thanks for the entertainment

robdh51robdh51over 1 year ago

awesome sex, interesting story, I hope there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, definitely deserves more chapters to this story.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

The banter was just great, I’m surprised you’ve made this as a one-and-done, it’s got the legs for a series of chapters, well worth thinking about unless you like a different project each time you write.

P.S. loved Flo!

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThievesover 1 year agoAuthor

I definitely DO love exploring new ideas. At the same time, I see lots of possibilities for other adventures with these same characters -- or any of my characters -- which is part of why I leave breadcrumbs lying around in my stories. I like writing. I hope my characters are interesting, exciting, and endearing. I also think dialogue is the most natural way to learn about characters -- because it's how we meet new people and decide whether or not we like them. I don't always succeed in delivering that whole package to you guys but I usually have quite a bit invested in them -- so (of course) I love it when readers respond. Flo, of course, wasn't in my starting-notes -- she just kind of grew -- but I (obviously) like her too. In the days since this was published, I've realized that she's probably a muddled distillation from my childhood memories. I'll leave the rest of the clues for you to figure out. If you watched the shows I did, growing up, you may already have put some of those pieces together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely continue with this project and breed her with a kid that can do the same thing as her

gunmakergunmaker8 months ago

I finally got around to reading this one. I like it. Certainly is different for a "Cop" story. You'd sure as hell not see this on the Hallmark Mysteries channel! I think you need to leave this as a stand alone. You can surely use some of the bread crumbs in other similar stories.

SiodisSiodis7 months ago

This is a story I'd love to see continue. Looking forward to possibly seeing more in the future!

lAnatomistelAnatomiste5 months ago

Gotta agree with gunmaker - this is a standalone story. Anything more would dilute the five-star quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-12: "Love or Money" (a one-shot Mature piece) comes out tomorrow; thanks for all the love for "Diss Functional" so far! Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! ...