To Serve and Protect

Story Info
Older female police officer tasked w/breaking in new recruit.
12.6k words
4.81
13.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

Trigger warnings: In this story, my characters visit some crime scenes. I don't get too graphic - but it might be too much for some. If it's bothering you, take a break - and try again in a bit. If it's still too much, I'm sorry. I use a stream-of-consciousness style to try to make the stories believable - and put you in the action. You may "feel" more than you're comfortable with.

~~~~~

At 39 years old, Mandy Johnson was the oldest female patrol officer on the city police force.

Sporting a Peggy Bundy coif of luscious, red hair - and a work-toned physique that filled out her uniform in all the right places - Mandy haunted the wet-dreams of several of her coworkers, a number of perps who were "frequent fliers", and at least one homeless man.

She had waited until after college to get married but that had ended after a couple years at the Department.

The relationship had been based more on lust than love - and was (therefore) probably doomed to fail anyway - but was ultimately killed off by Mandy's devotion to her job.

She loved what she did - despite the stress and strain that came with it.

She was careful when she drank.

Her father had been a patrol officer all of his life. She knew it was easy to turn to alcohol to try to bury some of the crap a cop has to deal with - but that was, ultimately, a death-trap - or, at least, it had been for her dad - and she didn't want to go out that way.

Sex was another way to relieve stress - but that always seemed to get complicated - so she generally avoided that as well.

Most of her stress was addressed at the gym and at the range.

With no kids, she didn't really qualify as a MILF - but - with her age - that's what most people considered her to be.

She had found it to be easier to work without a partner - rather than try to find one who could remain focused on the job.

When the Chief called her into his office and introduced her to the still-wet-behind-the-ears recruit, her stomach dropped.

Dirk Regal was as adorable as a puppy - and probably just as dangerous.

Unless he was gay, this was going to be two months of avoiding complications and ignoring the almost inevitable stream of double-entendres.

They always thought they were slick - her partners or coworkers - with their "little Jimmy's".

She loved James Bond movies for the action and intrigue - but always groaned at the puns littered throughout the films.

"It looks like he disagreed with something that ate him." was one of her most/least favorites.

She'd liked Felix.

She hated that scene.

Chief Wilson was running through his verbal instructions to the very young, Officer Regal, so Mandy waited for him to finish.

His handshake - at their introduction - had been firm.

His eyes had stayed - mostly - above her collar.

Maybe there was hope - but Officer Johnson wasn't holding her breath.

Get this recruit through the basics in the next two months, get him his own patrol, and send him on his way. That was the plan.

Phillips normally did this but his dad had passed away last week - so he was probably going to be out for a while.

The Chief knew Mandy didn't care for this task and - frankly - he avoided putting most new recruits in her car for all the same reasons that she didn't want them as a partner.

They rarely got female recruits but even those were intimidated and attracted to the combination of solidity, confidence, and sexuality that Mandy Johnson embodied.

Her last female recruit had been Maria Rosales.

After Rosales had gotten her own patrol, she'd visited Mandy a couple times to "explore options".

They'd had a little fun but both decided they liked dicks.

Officer Rosales still preferred Mandy's kisses, though, and had trapped her in a corner at the last Christmas party for a little steamy merry-making.

Any of their male coworkers - who weren't already lusting over Johnson & Rosales individually - had been absolutely decimated by the nuclear-fallout from the sex-bomb the two of them had detonated.

Seeing that the party wasn't going to resume until every person in the room got to see how this situation culminated, Rosales had finally grabbed Johnson by the hand and led her out to the parking lot.

Looking back towards the bar, they had decided that heading home was the best solution at that point.

They'd ended up at Mandy's - on the couch - in front of the fireplace - back in familiar territory again.

It wasn't where they'd thought the night would have headed - and it wasn't what either of them really were looking for - but it definitely took the edge off.

Afterwards, they had split a bottle of wine, talked about work, and shared a few more kisses.

Shit!

Now she was horny!

That had been an ill-timed rabbit-hole to go down ..

Wilson was done with Regal and they were turning to look at her.

Whelp! Time to see what this kid is made of.

The rotation had her (them) on the south-side for the next two weeks.

That area was pretty quiet - which was good - because she'd need to see what he was like before the next switch - when they'd be patrolling the east side.

~~~~~

A month later ..

~~~~~

Mandy had to admit that she was beginning to like Regal - maybe a little too much.

He was better than most with traffic stops.

He was adequate - and getting better - with managing domestic disputes.

.. and he was fleet-footed enough to run down almost any perp - no matter what they were jacked up on at the time!

He was, currently, wrapping up some interviews for a shoplifting call. Mandy was leaning against the squad car, listening to the radio attached to her shoulder, and keeping an eye on everything - and everybody - around them.

Regal offered the clerk a business card - for follow-up questions or thoughts. The young woman punched a button on the register to kick a couple inches of receipt tape out and scribbled down her name and phone number and handed it to him.

He never talked about what he did with all of those.

Two of the secretaries at the office had given him theirs last week.

The daughter of the drunk woman they'd escorted home, two nights ago, had done the same.

Mandy guessed he was averaging at least one every other day, at this point.

She'd gotten several, over the years, as well.

She always just shit-canned them - unless it was somebody she thought had evidence she'd need later - those got stapled to the report.

The handset chirped and Mandy heard their call-sign. She was supposed to call the Chief's cell.

She hopped in the front seat - to gain some privacy - still surveying the area while Dirk finished up the conversation.

The Chief told her that he needed to move units around and was going to have to change their assignments for the next week or so.

As soon as they were done here, they were supposed to come see him at the shop.

She ended the call as Regal was getting back into his seat.

She explained what she knew and started the car.

Earl's food-cart was on the way back to the station - and it was already well past lunch - so they grabbed a chili-dog from him - without having to leave the car.

At the office, the Chief said there was a missing person case that had the possibility of being a serial killer investigation - and he was short on manpower to keep the prime suspect under surveillance.

Dirk and Mandy were supposed to switch out of their uniforms - for street clothes - nothing that would draw attention - and trade their squad car for an unmarked unit.

They would be reporting to the head investigator for the next couple weeks - maybe longer.

Ivan had been around longer than Mandy. He took his job seriously - with good reason. If a case moved into his department, it was usually life and death - or figuring out how the death had occurred and who had done it.

Ivan pointed to the keys they would need - and then sent them home - with an address - as well as instructions to get some sleep before they relieved the team that was currently keeping an eye on the suspect.

~~~~~

Twelve hours later ..

~~~~~

Regal and Johnson pulled the unmarked car up behind the Safe-Home Security van, got out, and tapped on the back door.

They heard movement inside and the door opened to reveal a desk, two chairs, a bank of computer screens, and recording equipment. To the left, at the back of the van, was a small cot.

In a few minutes, they'd been given the basic tour, instructed on how bathroom breaks worked, and then they were alone in the slightly cramped, stuffy space, and looking over the feeds they were getting.

The house they were watching was almost two blocks down the street.

Apparently, they didn't have a search-warrant yet - because all of the cameras were outside - although their subject left the majority of his blinds open - so they could see most of what he was doing when he was near a window.

The intel-team had managed to attach a tracker to his car - so they were not to break cover if he left the house - just notify dispatch - who would make contact with the unit that would do that tracking.

~~~~~

Twelve hours later ..

~~~~~

There was a tap at the door of the service van.

Mandy looked out of the tinted windows and confirmed that it was their relief.

She and Dirk hopped out of the vehicle and slowly stretched to standing position.

Their replacements laughed at their sluggish movements, "It doesn't get better - but you get used to it. We also try to either stretch out on the cot now and then - or get a smoke-break - to stretch our legs every hour or so. You'll learn."

The tired partners took the keys and headed back to the shop to trade those for their personal vehicles and then head home for sleep.

Even though it was lunch-time, their stress-muddled brains overrode their stomachs and ordered sleep before food.

Around 10pm, Mandy texted Dirk.

He was heading into the shower and would meet her at Vera's - the diner they preferred in south-town - before they headed to get the car to take them back to their post.

They both ended up with a giant plate of breakfast - pancakes, eggs, sausage - and bacon. Mandy had coffee and Dirk had a Mountain Dew.

As they devoured their lunch, dinner, and whatever other meals they'd missed, they talked over the little they knew about the case they were working.

A little girl had gone missing from the neighborhood a week ago.

There wasn't any evidence to tie their perp to the disappearance - but he was the only one who didn't have a verifiable alibi for the time period.

The crime-scene team had poured over the girl's house - but there wasn't much to go on.

As the days were ticking away, there was less and less hope that they'd find her alive.

Investigators had - with permission of all those in the vicinity - been through every house - at least briefly - and hadn't turned up anything there.

The only "clue" was an offhand comment by the guy they were watching - while the search team had been going through his residence.

There had been no physical traces - but that remark had been the catalyst for 24/7 surveillance from that point forward.

Maybe he knew they were watching - even if they were almost two blocks away.

He hadn't even left the house to go grocery shopping in the last seven days.

He had not so much as walked around the yard.

If he had, he actually might have seen the cameras - if he looked closely enough.

They finished their food and headed out to their cars. Deciding they would probably be ready to eat - and end up back here - some 13 hours from now - they left Dirk's car in a corner of the lot - and rode to the station together.

Mandy hung her keys in her locker and they grabbed the keys to the transport from the rack.

Soon enough, they were tapping on the van door and trading places with the other two.

"Anything?"

"Nope. Just sits at that damned computer and whacks off a couple times a day. I have a feeling Ivan will call us off in the next day or so."

"Yeah. Let us know."

"See you in twelve hours."

"See ya."

"Oh - hey - a raccoon or something just moved Camera 3. We've got a call into Ivan to see if we should try to fix it - or if he'll send somebody. You probably won't hear anything until daylight though."

"Shit. Alright. Thanks."

"See ya."

Camera 3 was the one looking into the room with the computer.

They stared at the bank of screens for a few minutes - frustrated with #3 pointing at the ground - instead of the window.

"I'm going to go see how hard it would be to fix", Dirk said.

"Keep your head down", Mandy replied.

He nodded and snuck out the back.

A few minutes later, she saw the camera moving - jerking back to the grass - and then moving again.

When he stopped messing with it, it wasn't perfect - but at least the window was partially visible again.

Dirk was in view. The light - in the computer room - that had been on a moment ago - suddenly went black.

Dirk leapt towards the house and rolled to a stop under the window.

The suspect was standing at the window, looking to see - presumably - what had attracted his attention.

After several minutes of searching - including raising the blinds to see better - he returned to the PC - but left the blinds up - and the light off.

His computer screen was angled away from the window somewhat - but that was the best look Mandy had ever gotten.

The image of the young, naked girl, curled up on the concrete floor - looked an awful lot like the girl they were searching for.

Dirk had started to stand back to his feet and must have stepped on a stick - because he looked down in horror and then up at the camera.

The suspect was out of his chair and headed back to the window.

"Get out of there!" Mandy yelled at the camera.

Dirk headed toward the back of the house - into the darkness - just as the suspect wrenched open the window and stuck his head out.

The gentleman looked back and forth for a few seconds, slammed the window closed, started to step away, stepped back, closed & shuttered the blinds completely - and disappeared from view.

Camera 2 showed the suspect coming out the front door - shoeless - with his cellphone flashlight turned on. He was moving toward the window - and Camera 3.

He rounded the corner and she lost him on #2.

Seconds later, he was standing under the window - flashlight shining all around.

Dirk was on Camera 4 - headed back to the van - through the neighbor's back yard. He needed a few more seconds to be out of the suspect's view.

He toppled over a small fence and ended up in some shrub.

The noise must have attracted the old man - because he headed that way.

Dirk was still lying where he had landed when the suspect came into view on Camera #4 and was shining his light around the area.

The beam aimed at the fence - and the bush - and then swung left - to light up a raccoon sitting on top of a garbage can.

There was no audio but the man appeared to be lobbing all manner of insults and vulgarities at the trash panda.

Looking disgusted, he retraced his steps around the house and went back inside - leaving the masked bandit to whatever purloined prizes he thought he'd found.

After several minutes, Dirk finally started removing himself from the brush - and heading back to safety.

Mandy met him at the back door.

He looked like he'd had a fight with a pack of alley cats - and lost.

"Roses," he said.

"Stand still," she ordered.

She scrounged around under the front seat of the van and came up with a small first-aid kit.

From the looks of her partner, she was going to need every bandage in here - and then some.

Most of his injuries were light scratches - despite the amount of blood that was running everywhere - but she found a small branch wedged into his left, back pocket that didn't want to be removed - but finally pulled free.

Based on the explicative he uttered when she yanked it loose, it must've taken part of his hide with it.

Without asking permission, she peeled his T-shirt off - to reveal more cuts and scrapes - but no serious puncture-wounds.

"Sit," she ordered, but he refused.

"There's something still jabbing me where you pulled that stick out."

He was looking over his arms and chest as she unbuckled his pants and dropped them to his ankles.

She moved around behind him and said, "Shit!"

He had just started to ask what she was seeing when his underwear followed his trousers.

"Gimme a second," she said.

He stood stock-still as she rummaged through the first aid kit, looking for something.

"No tweezers," she lamented.

"For ..?" he asked.

She scratched at his ass-check with a fingernail. Something stabbed him again.

"Ow!" he flinched.

"Don't move!" she ordered.

She knelt behind him. Her left hand gripped the inside of his left thigh - and he could feel her face press up against his ass-cheek - right about where the pain ..

"Fuck!"

She was *biting* his ass.

He squirmed.

"Don't fucking move! This needs to come out."

Her right hand reached around to grab his right thigh - keeping him in place .. and she was biting his ass again.

Technically, there was nothing sexual about what she was doing - but his dick was at full-mast.

This was more physical contact than Dirk'd had in months - and he was primed.

The reason for her to be doing what she was doing tumbled around - like a stray sock in the dryer - and fell out of his mind.

His mind was focused, solely, on the fact that his partner was grasping his thighs and had her mouth on his ass.

He felt one last nibble - followed by a small burst of pain - and she stood up.

She stepped around him, pulled a half-inch jagged thorn from her teeth, and held it up like a trophy.

For a moment, she reveled in her victory.

Her eyes saw only the prize she held.

Then her eyes traveled down Dirk's injured arms & chest - across his flawless, creamy, abs - and stuttered to a stop at his meaty fuck-stick.

"Hello!"

In her best Steve Erkel, she drawled, "Did I do that ..?"

"Uh .. it's been a while," Dirk stammered.

"Waste not, want not." Mandy said, dropping to her knees.

It'd been a while for her too.

She hadn't wanted to take matters "in hand" - in the quiet hours at home the last few weeks - for fear that she'd picture a naughty Officer Regal while she was getting herself off.

However - in the rawness of the moment - her inhibitions were tossed out the window.

She put the head of the beast between her lips - not quite too much to handle - but definitely "meaty".

Before sensibilities could return, her head shot forward and she inhaled her young partner to the hilt.

There wasn't room - in her throat - for his cock - and the air she needed - but her need for this was greater than her need for that right now.

She left the head buried at the entrance to her throat as her tongue stroked the underside of his urethra from his testicles to the base of the crown - and back to the testicles again.

She suctioned down on the thing and slowly pulled back - attempting to vacuum whatever the organ contained from its depths.

"Fuuuucccckkkk," he moaned.

She nibbled the mushroom head - once it got to her lips - suctioned it back in - until it was nestled in her throat once more - and then repeated the process.

Officer Regal was at his limit.

"Hey! I .. uh .. Hey!"

She didn't let up - or slow down.

She didn't have time to repeat the full cycle a third time.

He spewed in jets and she sucked it down like fat girl with a Dairy Queen shake after three months on a low-carb diet.

He grunted as she drained him of everything he could muster.

She pulled off and looked into his eyes.

She smacked her lips, "Nice flavor. Now that that's taken care of, let's see if we can keep you from bleeding to death."