To Serve and Protect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ignored the smaller injuries but taped or bandaged any that hadn't already started coagulating - adding a little triple-antibiotic ointment before applying the dressing.

"Let's move this party inside," she ordered.

"Party?" Dirk asked, grabbing his clothes - but not dressing - and climbing into the van.

She followed.

"I will probably regret this later - but I need a little reciprocation. We'll start with oral. After that we'll just go with the flow and find out what level of Hell we end up in by the time this is over."

Regal dropped his clothes, turned, caught her stunned face in his hands, and kissed her gently.

When he pulled back - looking to see if he'd violated a rule and was about to be smashed to a pulp - she cupped his face in her palms and assaulted his mouth, lips, and tongue with a "fuck me now" urgency.

When she released him, he sat down on the cot - wincing slightly at the forgotten wound in his posterior - and started getting his shoes and pants off.

Unable to stand fully in the van, Mandy was hunched over - doing the same.

"Top or bottom?" he asked.

"Lie back," she ordered.

She climbed onto the cot, straddled his face, and leaned towards his groin. Her hand & mouth went back to work - trying to see what more they could convince his dick to give up.

He was back a full-mast again - but it was going to be a little bit before he was recharged enough to "seal the deal" again soon.

Meanwhile, he went to work on a juicy cunt framed by a nicely-trimmed patch of flame-red pubic hair.

Her musky smell lit his nostrils up and he wondered if he might have miscalculated on how long it'd be before he'd be ready to fire another round.

She had the prettiest pussy he'd ever seen.

The flaming drapes were enough to get any guy going - but the moist, musky, beautiful, tender, pink folds ..

He dove in.

He started in deep - worked his way back out - nipped at the little bean - teased around the outside edge - and fought back to the depths again.

She started to quiver and he froze.

He held his tongue in place - unmoving.

She groaned and tried to thrust her pelvis down onto his face. He retracted his tongue and pushed her up - just out of reach.

Her orgasm slipped away.

She shuddered and quieted.

He started outside this time - slowly working deeper - careful not to go too fast.

Each time she seemed to be getting too close, he pulled out of reach again.

He worked her into a frenzy - she was already on a short fuse - but he kept pulling back - just in time to let her orgasm slip away - again and again.

At the other end, she was alternating between giving him a very wet blowjob - covering sack, shaft, and 'shroom - and cussing him for not letting her reach release.

He pushed her to her limit again - and stopped.

Her body had been straining - pulling - stretching - reaching for that explosion.

He nibbled the inside of her legs - far away from where she wanted that tongue.

She thrust forward again.

He turned his head and she tried to fuck his ear.

He pushed her back, she relented, and his teased his way to her juicy, satin, folds again.

She waited, prayed he'd miscalculate this time - hoping maybe this time he'd let her have what she wanted - needed - longed for.

Again, he brought her so close - almost there - so fucking ..

"Aaagghh!"

She started to cuss him and his tongue did a lap around her clit and dove in again.

"Almost .. there .."

He stopped again.

After, probably, the twelfth time of Regal dragging her to the fucking edge and then denying her, she growled - shrieked - and passed out.

Dirk felt the fight leave her and her body collapse onto him.

He had never had a girl - or woman - do that before.

Not sure what to do, he waited.

~~~~~

Mandy had never wanted to cum so badly in her life!

He was deliciously wicked - knowing just when to stop - and deny her the release her body demanded.

The last time he did it, her body just gave up - and her mind seemed to slide free of her physical being.

She looked down at the two of them 69'ing.

Dirk had frozen - looking puzzled.

No doubt he'd thought that she had fallen asleep in the middle of the intense oral fuck-session.

She floated over until her face was just above his. She licked his lower lip.

He brought a hand up and touched a finger to his mouth - in the very spot she had just made contact.

Her mind wandered - still looking at their intertwined bodies - and then wondering if anybody outside had noticed.

Without effort, she was on the steps of the nearest house - looking at the van - seeing things from their perspective.

It was just that same van, sitting there, day after day, with teams changing at midnight and noon, .. nothing else going on.

Her mind looked down at the house they were watching - and she was immediately floating at the front door.

She eased through the door, deeper into the house, around the corner, past the bathroom, into the computer room, and up behind their subject.

His screen showed the young girl they were looking for - that was definitely her.

She was curled up in a fetal position on the concrete floor - with the thinnest of rags under her - trying to sleep.

The kidnapper - which he must be - was jerking off again. Mandy saw the small trashcan on the floor - in front of his chair - between his naked thighs.

She floated between his face and the screen - looking into his eyes.

"Soon," he thought. "They'll stop watching and I can do more than look."

Mandy shifted position to hover above his head and look at the girl's image again, "Where are you?" she wondered.

As if in answer, the man got up, moved to the back of the house, eased the blinds open - and looked across several back yards - to a house more than a block away.

She watched as his memory replayed him walking - in the dark - across all of those yards, approaching a storm-shelter, using a key to unlock the door, descending the steps to a heavy, wooden door, and peering inside at the frightened girl.

"I know where she is!"

Dirk was still lying under his partner - holding her thighs up off of his face - trying to decide if he should try to extricate himself.

Suddenly, he heard her moan/cry, "I know!"

An instant later her body jolted - like a person at the brink of sleep - or someone who had touched an electric fence.

Then she was panting - gasping for air like she'd run a marathon.

Worried, he yelled, "Mandy?!"

"Get dressed!"

"What's going on?!"

"I know where she is!"

She started getting up.

"Call dispatch and get an extraction team assembled. They'll need to breach a heavy wooden door."

Dirk rolled to the edge of the cot and stood.

"I'll have the address in a couple minutes."

The two officers hurried to redress.

Dirk returned to the chair at the command-center.

Mandy climbed around him and headed for the driver's seat.

"We might need a search warrant but I doubt it. I don't think they even know she's there."

"Where?"

"Storm shelter. It's either outside of the search radius - or they missed the shelter in the search."

After a few second, she mused ".. or he moved her there after they'd already searched it."

"How do you ..?"

"He's got a security camera in the room - and he's been keeping an eye on her - waiting for us to quit watching him."

"They checked all of the computers."

"He's probably just using a standard security camera website - so - even if they checked it out - it looked like he was just reviewing his feeds. You'd have to know the IP address - and maybe a password - to pull the camera up."

As they talked, she pulled up in front of the house, "1421 West Martin".

Regal relayed the information to the dispatcher - who passed it along to the teams.

By the time the two of them had awakened the occupants of the house, gotten permission to search the storm shelter, and discovered that the homeowner's keys no longer worked - three groups had arrived: the extraction team, a medical team, and a trauma counselor.

Ivan stepped forward, "Mandy? It's the middle of the night. Are you sure?"

"The homeowners say the suspect was the one who built this shelter. The last time they used their key was a year ago. That key no longer works. We have their full permission to see what - or who - is inside."

"So, at worst, we're paying for a busted door - and a lot of overtime?"

"Yessir. But it'll be two busted doors."

"How ..? Nevermind. Proceed."

A small maul removed the first lock.

Inside, the heavy, wooden door simply had a bar across it. Once that was removed - and the extraction team had verified that the girl was inside - they scrambled back to allow the others to enter.

Within minutes, the girl was wrapped in a warm blanket, munching saltines, sipping a cup of hot chocolate, and telling the counselor everything she could remember.

Mandy and Dirk took statements from the homeowners and worked on their reports.

Ivan waved and headed home - presumably back to bed - by way of the perp's house - to make sure he'd been successfully tagged and bagged.

The extraction team had already departed once it was determined that they were no longer needed.

The medics had made their report: several days with little or no food, dehydrated, and suffering from exposure.

They had left one teammate to monitor things and the rest had gone back to whatever they'd been doing.

The paddy wagon patrol squawked in on Mandy's radio to report that the subject was in custody - and that they'd been fast enough to grab him before he could disconnect the camera feed.

They had video - of his monitor - showing the extraction team breaching the room and spotting the girl.

They had taken the subject - and his electronics - into custody. He was currently en route to detention, pending the arrival of his legal team, if he could find one.

Ivan returned - with the girl's parents.

The counselor paused her work for several minutes - while the overjoyed trio hugged and kissed.

When her questions resumed, the interview was completed through the tears and sniffles of every person in the room.

Johnson and Regal were finished with their paperwork - and getting ready to follow the counselor and the medic out the door.

The two attempted to give the trio a friendly wave and make their escape.

Dad picked up the girl, hoisted her onto his left arm, and stepped up to Mandy.

He was a mountain of a man.

He dropped to one knee - which put the girl at Mandy's level - and the two of them hugged the life out of her.

Through tears, she looked over to see her partner being assaulted by the wife - with a hundred kisses to both cheeks.

Unable to move from where they stood, the patrol-mates stood still as the parents traded places and repeated the assault on the other partner.

The officers escorted the family up the shelter steps and on their way across the street and down three doors - to their home.

The sun was lightening the eastern sky as they received their last expressions of gratitude and the door closed in front of them.

The pair walked back to the van, drove back to the station, filed their reports, and headed to Mandy's car.

Without even hesitating as she passed Vera's diner, Mandy drove to her house, got out, walked around, and opened the door for her young partner.

"I'm definitely going to regret this but I still never got to cum - and - I've been holding back since you started more than a month ago - and - I'm fucking horny."

"Are you on the pill?"

"No - but we should be good."

"You need to be sure - cuz I'm pretty sure my body is going to do everything within its power to fuck a baby into you before we go back to work again."

"That's the best pick-up line I've heard in a long time. Let's see if you've got what it takes, cowboy."

Regal scooped her into his arms, kicked his car door shut, and carried her up the walk.

She unlocked the door. He carried her in and spun so that she could relock it.

"End of the hall - on the right."

He looked at her straight in the eyes.

"You need to be very sure."

She leaned forward, licked his lips, and said, "I am."

By the time he'd finished kissing her, they were standing at the foot of her bed and neither one of them had a shred of clothing on.

She didn't bother with the comforter. She just climbed onto the bed.

Still standing where he was, his hard-on tried to stretch - to bridge the distance between him and her.

His penis ached.

He needed to be inside her soon.

She rolled over, spread her legs wide, looked into his eyes, and said, "I'm very sure."

His eyes left hers, targeted on those moist, pink folds again - and then worked their way up her tight, sexy body - back to her face again.

She bit her lower lip.

He climbed between her legs and buried his face in her twat.

She growled, "You'd better have that cock in me soon or I'm going to fucking kill you. I've waited for this for hours - fuck that - for days. Let's go!"

He wiped his face with his hand, to clear his vision. He licked her belly button, teased both nipples with teeth & tongue, and ever so gently pressed his lips to hers - before plunging his fuck-rod all the way inside her waiting cunt.

"Fuck, yes!" they each yelled simultaneously.

She felt way better than she tasted - and she tasted like heaven.

Her juicy folds hugged and cuddled his fuck-meat.

His beefy meat-stick left little room to spare in her fuck-hole.

He felt soo good.

She felt soo good.

He pulled back until he was all the way out.

She frowned.

He never noticed.

He was looking at that beautiful, fiery snatch again - hovering.

She looked down just in time to see him bury his cock back inside of her - deeper - deeper - almost there ..

"Fuck, yes," she moaned.

If her body had been a GPS, it would have announced that he had arrived at his destination.

He pulled back out again, hovered, and then slowly speared her with that wonderful beast.

Again.

Again.

She was ready.

Her toes started to curl.

He stopped.

She cursed at him and tried to thrust her pussy up onto his thick shaft.

He withdrew fully, and waited.

She swung her fists at him.

"You fucker! Let me cum!"

Mimicking the voice the X-wing pilot - targeting the Death Star's exhaust port - he said, ".. almost there ..."

As she gathered the breath to scream his name in frustration, he thrust into her.

She was full again - all the way down.

He quickly pulled out - and smashed in again.

The lungs-full of air - that she had been gathering for the scream - jettisoned from her chest in a moaning howl.

He continued the assault.

Full withdrawal; completely filled.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Her body tensed.

Again.

She came.

He pounded again.

Her orgasm flooded her being and her body started shaking.

He kept up the punishing pistoning.

Her breath caught.

Still he drove on.

She passed out - her mind stepping just outside of her body - watching him continue to drill into her.

She jumped back into her body - and gasped as a second climax tore through her.

Still he persisted.

She moaned until it seemed there was no more air in her lungs to produce sound.

He pinched her nipples, kissed her roughly, caught the edge of her jaw in his teeth, held on, drove in as deeply as he could reach - and slowed.

Just as the head of his cock touched her depths the last time, it exploded - and flooded her pussy with hot spunk.

She purred, "Yes ..", as she felt the heat of his love-sauce painting her insides -deep inside.

A warm glow enveloped her body.

He wrapped his arms around her, rolled her on top of him, and reached down to cup those amazing ass-cheeks in his palms as he pulled her into a scorching kiss.

"How was that?" he asked.

"I don't think I'm pregnant yet," she jested. "I'm afraid you're just going to have to try that again."

"Let me know when you're ready," he challenged.

"Steady, there, pardner, " she replied. "This old, gray mare ain't what she used to be."

"Not old. Not gray. And I'll ride you into the sunset any chance I can get."

"We'll see about that," she laughed.

Hands still enjoying the feel of her muscular posterior, he pulled her into another heart-melting kiss.

She looked into those smoky, gray eyes.

"You're gonna have to tell the Chief that you'll need a different partner to finish your probation."

"As long as I get to spend my nights with you, I'm not sure I care who I spend my days with."

"Easy, there, cowboy. Nobody said anything about shacking up."

"Fine," he replied glumly, "I'll sleep at my house - and you can visit whenever you want."

"You're awful cocky there, boy."

"I'll show you cocky," he laughed - crooking an eyebrow at her.

"I think you already did. Let's get a little shut-eye and then we'll go see Vera for some grub, pick up your car, and swing by the station. After that, we'll just have to see."

He grabbed her ass again, pulled her into another lengthy kiss, and finally relaxed.

She marveled that his dick was still a solid mass inside of her, thoroughly enjoyed the kiss, laid her head on his chest, and closed her eyes.

~~~~~

Eight hours later ..

~~~~~

When they awoke, each of them had a text from the Chief, ordering them to report at 7 o'clock the following morning.

"What's this about?" Dirk asked.

"They don't like our reports." Mandy replied.

"I gave them all the facts - I didn't leave anything out - well except that we .. you know."

"Had sex?"

"Only oral .."

"They either know about it - or they don't like my explanation about how I found the girl. I'm still not really sure I believe it myself - except I was there."

"What really happened?"

"I told you, you had me so sexually frustrated that my mind - or spirit - or whatever - pulled out of my body, straining to cum. And, all of the sudden, I was floating above us - and my body had passed out or gone to sleep."

"You passed out. Then my lips tingled."

"That's when I ghost-kissed you."

"Weird."

"Then I thought about different stuff and my mind (or spirit) jumped around and - the next thing I knew - I was watching the fuck-head masturbate while staring at the girl. Then I kind of jumped into his head - or memories - or I don't know - and then I found her."

"Yeah. That's a little tough to put in a report that's not going to get your supervisor to start asking questions."

".. and here we are."

"So .. what do we do?"

"Tell Chief Wilson - and probably Ivan - everything I just said - and let them ask questions. Then we wait for them to suspend us while they investigate - and then they have to figure out what to do with us."

"Fuck."

"It'll be fine. I'm not that far from retirement. Unless they can prove we did something other than fuck on the job, they'll probably buy me out. You'll get a reprimand and - assuming you don't screw up again for a while - you'll stick around to eventually retire from the force."

"Will you marry me?"

".. the fuck?!"

"I'm serious Mandy."

"Dirk, you barely know me."

"You are every man's dream and I'd be an idiot not to take advantage of your lust to try to convince you to let me put a ring on it."

"I'm flattered - and you're right - I'm in a little bit of lust with you - but my last relationship ended badly - mostly because of that - and I don't want to repeat that mistake."

"Fine. I'll wait. Let me convince you that I'm husband material."

"Dirk. You have so many phone numbers from every pretty little set of eyelashes that flutter at your tight little posterior - what the fuck would you want - tied down with this old broad?"

"You have *got* to know how hot you are. If you want, I'll list every male - and female - inside and outside of lock-up that flog their Molly in your honor.."