To Serve and Protect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coroner. Tell Ivan," her ghost said aloud.

She touched a drop of the blood that was scattered around the room.

She was back at the grave site - in the car - on the road - driving past - watching the investigators scour the scene - in the very vehicle they'd soon be looking for.

She sped away.

She'd driven straight home, hidden the car in the garage, and gone in the house.

She went to the window - looked out at the street - and closed the blinds.

Guilt had crept in.

Fear.

Hopelessness.

A blossom of pain - and then ..

Nothing.

The gun was cold. It had been for at least a day.

Mandy was back in her body.

As soon as he felt her body jump, he pulled her up to stand beside him - still only half-clothed.

He wrapped his arms around her - and held her.

He kissed her teary eyes and knelt to get her dressed again before Ivan arrived.

He raised her seat back up, gingerly helped her reseat herself, and drove the Nova around to the front of the residence to wait for Ivan - and the coroner.

Ivan arrived first.

He walked over and simply stood next to Dirk's door.

He'd already looked at the two of them - as he'd pulled up - and had decided the questions should wait.

When the coroner arrived, Ivan met him at the gate and led the way into the house.

Nothing was locked.

They later learned that Ivan already had a search warrant - via text - from the judge.

They also learned that Ivan had been sending bits of information to the judge that he had employed a "psychic" to solve some cases - and would be asking for some leniency with certain details.

The judge was quickly becoming impressed with Ivan's new "asset".

The evidence team was just long enough behind the coroner that he - with Ivan as a witness - had registered the "time of death" - or - at least - time of discovery - pending further investigation.

As the evidence team moved in, Ivan returned to the Nova.

"Go home. Fuck each other senseless - or do whatever you have to - in order to get this shit out of your head. That's an order. I'd give you tomorrow off but we've got more of these to solve. Go get shit-faced and I'll see you in the morning."

Dirk started the Nova and pulled away.

He drove Mandy to her house.

She looked up, realizing where they were.

"Vera's and then your place."

"Vera's?"

"Yes."

At the diner, he opened her door and held out his hand.

Dazed, she took it and stood.

She leaned into him and laid her head on his shoulder.

He put an arm around her and steered her towards the back door of the building.

He pulled her into the booth beside him.

Flo was halfway to their table when she spun on her heels and headed back to the kitchen.

She returned with coffee and apple pie - a la mode - for Mandy - and a Mountain Dew - with coconut cream pie - for Dirk.

She dropped into the seat and looked Dirk in the eyes. Mandy was staring at the pie - unmoving.

Dirk mouthed, "Thank you".

Flo hopped up and left them alone.

Ten minutes later, the food and the drinks were still untouched.

Flo returned.

She grabbed Mandy's arm and pulled her to her feet.

"Where's your dad?" she asked.

"Dead," Mandy replied.

"Fuckin' right," she agreed, "You gonna join him?"

"No," she said, "Not today anyway."

Mandy sighed.

"Then you get some food in that flat-ass belly of yours, pump that blood up with some caffeine, and take this hunky little shit home and fuck his brains out. You've got shit to do that the rest of us can't - and we need you to do it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Don't ma'am me, whore. We went to school together - back at the dawn of time. I know every son of a bitch you've ever spread your legs for, slut."

"You don't know about me and Mel." Mandy teased - her eyes regaining a little fire.

"Ha! Liar. If you'd ever have even undressed in front of my late husband, he would've shit himself to death."

Mandy slowly smiled - and then pulled Flo into a hug, "Thanks, bitch."

"Now stop that cryin'. You'll scare the customers and I'll get shit for tips."

"Whore."

"Now make that shit disappear and then get Romeo home before I throw him on the lunch counter and fuck him myself."

Mandy kissed Flo - on the mouth - and dropped into the seat next to the young investigator - whose jaw was hanging on his chest.

"He any good with that tongue?" Flo asked.

"The best," Mandy grinned.

"Braggart."

Flo spun around and headed back to the kitchen. The two officers followed her orders about clearing the mess away.

Dirk raised his finger to signal for the ticket.

Flo yelled - from the other end of the diner - "Your money's no good, shit-head. Now get that slut home and fuck her silly before she trots her slutty ass out to the street corner and starts peddling pussy to those homeless fuckers again."

She cackled all the way back to the kitchen.

Dirk threw a 20-dollar bill on the table and followed Mandy out the back door.

In the car, he raised an eyebrow and glanced over at his partner.

"I didn't stutter, fucker, let's see if your bed can hold up under the assault with a deadly weapon that you promised me."

Dirk didn't break any traffic laws - but they were pulling into his driveway in no time.

Mandy met him by his door, took the keys from his hand, jumped into his arms, and yelled, "Tradition!"

He laughed and carried her, like a bride, into his bachelor pad - just as he had - into her house - the previous day.

They didn't make it to the bed - at least not until a couple hours later.

Her scorching kiss - after unlocking the door - derailed his thought processes and he dumped her on the couch and kicked the coffee table out of the way.

He lost his balance, trying to hurry to get his shoes and pants off - in that order - and she went back to the front door to make sure they weren't going to be interrupted.

Finally naked, she shoved him onto his back on the sofa - and gave him a little striptease.

When his hand reached for his meat - to stroke it to her gyrating hips - she threatened him with a month without sex - and his hand quickly moved away.

Wearing nothing but a smile, she mounted the newly-minted investigator - and went back to slowly gyrating those hips again - delivering delicious delirium to the young stud.

He started to reach for her beautiful breasts but she raised a finger and shook her head - in admonition - then went back to her trance-inducing writhing.

Those velvety folds were cuddling his cock again. He hadn't cum today.

Her pussy was pushing - pulling - grinding - gripping - grasping ..

He was grinding his teeth - trying to keep from cumming - and she stopped moving.

He held his breath.

She started moving again.

When he got close - she stopped again.

She ground her cunt on his cock, drug him to the brink - and stopped again.

He growled.

"Just seeing if you'll 'ghost' or not." She giggled.

He couldn't take it anymore and tried to throw her off so he could mount her and finish his release.

He discovered that she knew tricks he hadn't learned yet.

Soon enough, his arms were pinned and she teasing him again - pushing him to the edge and holding him there.

His eyes rolled into his head - but he didn't 'ghost' - so she gave in and started really riding him.

She'd already had one little orgasm - but she wanted the one that was coming.

She pulled his hands up off of the couch cushion - and onto her breasts - where they pinched and pulled and pried.

She looked down at his chest - at the scabbed-over scratches from the thorn-bush - and started running her finger along them.

He squirmed as her touch made the scabs itch.

Tickled at the exasperation on his face - and in his voice, she pinched his nipples.

He reciprocated - and then started driving his hips upward - pushing deeply, fully, and firmly into her socket.

She flexed her Kegel muscles - tightening down on his shaft - and held on.

His pounding was pushing her toward the abyss.

Closer .. closer .. almost there .. she ghosted.

Hoping to increase the intensity, her ghost-mouth sucked on his prick - while her pussy bear-hugged it.

She watched his testicles constrict.

A movement drew her eyes to her protruding clit.

"I wonder what this would do," she thought - and gave it a little suck.

Her body spasmed - with a jolt like an electric shock - and she found herself back in her body.

Her sex was vibrating.

The tidal wave of her orgasm was breaking over her.

Her lover was flooding her tight snatch with rope after rope of virile baby-batter.

"When was my last period?" she wondered to herself.

The aftershocks of her orgasm jarred the question out of her brain.

As she melted into unconsciousness, she thought, "Who fucking cares?"