To Serve Men: A Naughty Nanny Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel like she is trying to choke me to death, while Marie is trying to literally fuck me to death. Someone must have been really enjoying the show, because I feel hot cum splash on my back and on my face. Even with my brain getting slow from being light headed, I think, "I guess it must have been at least two guys enjoying the show," and I laugh at myself for thinking that. At some point Marie and Beth got bored abusing me. The choking stops and the large invader in my butt disappears. I fall to the ground, feeling the carpet grind into my face and my big tits. I feel the cum leaking from my pussy and butt. I think about all of the cum covering my body. Then I think, "FUCK, I am going to have to clean this carpet tomorrow."

While still lying on the floor in a semi-conscious and well fucked state, I am aware of the guests saying their good byes and agreeing that they must do this again, while heading to the door. As I pass out, I remember wondering, "How much of this can I take????"

The next thing I remember is Marie kicking me in the side and saying, "Get up you lazy cunt. You aren't done for the night. Clean this place up. It is a mess. And when you are done, don't even think of washing yourself. I want you to lie in your filth all night and remember what a dirty nasty whore you are. And I want you to understand with every breath you take, you are MINE bitch, I own your ass and you will do anything and everything I want. I will make you into more of a whore than even you could imagine. Tonight was just a taste. When I am through with you, you will definitely know what it means to serve men... And of course women, but we will start that lesson tomorrow when you are rested." Then she laughs hysterically as she leaves me there, as I weakly try to get up from the cum covered floor.

*** I hope you enjoyed Jeannine's tale of learning to serve men and will continue to follow her journey as she learns to serve women. ***

12