To Share or Not to Share?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is James, you can just call me Jim."

"I sorry, we have been rude from the shock. My name is Julia and this is my husband Mark."

Mark stood and shook hands gingerly. He looked a bit sheepish. I suspected his pride had been dented having another guy defend his wife when he couldn't."

I grabbed our dinner from the fire before it burnt.

"Under the circumstances can we offer to share our dinner with you Jim?"

"Sure why not. I have been walking from the trailhead since noon without a break."

"What you got here in 4 hours, it took us a whole day."

He just smiled.

"Where are you headed Jim," asked Mark.

"Right here actually, this is my favourite campsite." Seeing Mark's look he added, "don't worry I will go find another place so I am not intruding on your privacy."

I jumped in and blurted out, "nonsense you must say here, you won't intrude at all. Besides if the dogs come back you gun will be handy."

Mark looked sideways at me and glared.

"If you are sure?"

"Absolutely sure Jim, you are very welcome."

Jim pulled some food out of his pack and we shared what we all had brought.

We watched as he pitched his tent about 20 metres from ours on the far side of the clearing. He was obviously very at ease camping and must have done this many times before.

Mark whispered, "why did you have to invite him to stay here?"

"Mark, really! He just stopped us being torn apart by dogs and patched you up. We owe him. Besides I feel safer with him around if those dogs come back."

Mark just scowled at me. I realised, he was jealous.

After dinner, we sat around the fire talking and Jim passed round a flask of Scotch whisky he had brought and we all sipped in turn.

Mark asked him, "where did you learn that first aid stuff and to shoot so well.

"Special Forces."

"Oh, did you serve overseas?"

"Yep, Iraq, Afghanistan and other places. Don't ask me what I did, I can't tell you even if I wanted too, which I don't anyway."

"Sorry I asked."

"Aww, no I'm sorry I snapped at you Mark. That was rude of me. It's just I am a bit touchy about it. I saw too many really bad things over there which I can never un-see. It affects you after a while. To be honest I have a bit of PTSD."

He saw my look of concern. "Don't worry it's not too bad. I promise I won't wake in the night dreaming I am still in Afghanistan and confuse you for an enemy and slit your throats.

Mark and I gave a nervous laugh.

After chatting for a while after dinner, he relaxed a bit. We found he was now a university lecturer and security consultant, lived about ½ hr away from us near the sea, wasn't married, and had travelled extensively. He entertained us with amusing anecdotes about his travels and funny things that happened in the military. I noticed though he never got really personal. I could tell underneath that easy going façade there was a hard barrier hiding his true emotional self. I wondered about the real man who was behind it.

I tried not to be obvious by staring at him but I couldn't help notice a magnificent physique. He looked between 30 and 35 years old, was strong, fit and lean. He was pretty handsome too in a rugged way. His most striking feature were piercing green eyes. I also noticed he was subtly checking me out as well. I felt a little tremor of pleasure in my nether regions.

When heading to bed he said, "this evening has really enjoyable thanks to you two. It made me realise I have become too much of a hermit lately and need to come back to the real world."

The next morning I woke at dawn. Mark was snoring next to me. I got up and dressed and went out to greet the day. The fire had been stoked up but there was no sign of Jim. I could see his tent was empty.

I wandered down the short trail to the lakeside. I could see Jim about 70 metres away standing on a large rock platform next to the water. I walked towards along a trail towards him but my approach was hidden behind trees. When I suddenly came upon him he was pulling down his shorts. I stopped not knowing what to do. He heard me, looked around and saw me. He just grinned and jumped naked into the water.

Instead of bolting, which was my first reaction, I boldly walked onto to his rock.

I called out, "I'm so sorry Jim I didn't mean to creep up on you. I am so embarrassed, you must think I am a stalker."

"No problem Julia. I thought you two would be still asleep, otherwise I would have gone further away."

"Isn't it really cold in?"

"Yep, but you soon get used to it. It's really refreshing. Come on in and try it if you are game."

"I don't have a bathing suit."

He grinned, "undies will do fine Julia, that is if you are too shy and demure to follow my lead."

That was indeed a challenge. Normally I would never consider that in a million years but something inside made me say, "okay."

I stripped down to my bra and panties. He was looking right at me, smiling.

"Would you at least turn the other way?"

He just laughed and shook his head.

"I mean it! You want me in or not."

He smiled again and then turned away. I whipped off my undies quickly and jumped in. Shit it was freezing.

I swam to where he was and he reached out to support me under my arm. Our bodies floated together and for an instant were intertwined. I felt a shiver and it wasn't from the cold.

"Not so bad now huh?"

I poked my tongue out at him, dunked his head underwater and quickly swam out of his reach laughing.

After just five minutes we were getting cold and decided to get out. He climbed back out onto the rock first without a hint of embarrassment. I realised that in jumping into the water naked, I hadn't considered how to protect what modesty I had left when getting out.

"Come on, you will freeze Julia."

I was about to ask him to turn around again when he reached down and just effortlessly plucked me out of the water. He looked at me naked from head to toe for a second and nodded approvingly. Then he wrapped his towel around me. He lit a fire nearby he had already prepared and soon had it roaring. He moved me in front, then dried me off with the towel. Then he dried himself while I dressed.

As I walked back to camp I thought, "how is it that I have just let myself swim naked with a strange man and let him dry me after?" I was impressed that apart from his 'head to toe look at my body' he had been a perfect gentleman. Despite his size and obvious physical power, I hadn't feel the least bit threatened. Of course I had checked him out too, just more subtly. He had a few scars on that magnificent body. I also couldn't help notice too that he was really 'well equipped'.

We entered camp together happily chatting. Mark was up and sitting next to the fire drinking a coffee. He saw us approach. "Hi sleepyhead, you missed a bracing swim in the lake." He realised both of us had wet hair but dry clothes and the possible implication of that. He had an irritated look.

After breakfast, Jim suggested he show us his secret place in a hidden valley. I was keen and readily agreed. Mark was not so keen but he came anyway.

Jim said, "If I show you this you have to promise never to tell anyone." We agreed.

He led us expertly up an overgrown trail into a narrow gorge heading steeply up the mountain. We followed him climbing steadily all the way. He made it look effortless and didn't break into a sweat. Meanwhile we were scrambling and panting. Eventually the gorge opened out into a gorgeous high meadow with a waterfall thundering down at one end from a melting snow above. It seemed like our own little paradise. I thanked Jim profusely for bringing us and gave him a hug.

We spent an idyllic day there exploring the hidden valley. Even Mark eased up a bit agreeing it was worth the climb. I could see why Jim wanted it to remain secret.

I spent some time talking to Jim alone when Mark had wandered away to check out a cave. Without Mark there, he opened up a crack and I realised that behind the hard exterior their lurked a lovely, kind and soft man who was slowly healing from something that hurt him badly.

"This place is cathartic for me Julia. I escape up here whenever I can and just chill. "

"Alone."

"Yep."

"We have spoiled that for you by being here."

"Quite the contrary actually." He smiled at me, looking deeply into my soul with those piercing green eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way back to our camp I said, "yukk, freeze dried for dinner tonight."

"Jim said, yea me too. Tell you what, I will meet you back at the camp."

With that, he was gone in a flash into the undergrowth and we couldn't see or hear any trace of him. Even though he was a big man he moved like a panther. Mark and I just looked at each other bewildered. How did he do that?

As I walked with Mark I had a sudden realisation, or epiphany if you like.

Back at the camp I steeled my resolve then spoke to Mark. "Honey, you know that agreement we made. Well I have made a decision."

"What!"

"You remember our agreement, right, what you asked me to do."

"Yea?"

"Well I have decided it's the right time now. I have picked Jim. It will happen ... here ... tonight."

"NO NO! Not him, not here."

"Mark I like him. He is actually really kind and gentle and also very attractive to me. We will probably never see him again, so he is a perfect choice."

"I don't like him."

"Why?"

"He's too, too ..... too everything really."

"Are you intimidated by him?"

"NO!"

"Mark, we agreed it was my decision of who, where and when. You don't get a choice."

"But"

"No buts. I am going to offer myself to him after dinner. You WILL accept my decision as we agreed. Remember this is what YOU wanted and I told you clearly once you agreed, no taking it back."

"But I never thought ..."

"What, that I would actually go through with it?"

"No not exactly. It's just that it wasn't so real then, when we agreed. I was excited about it then. Now that it's real, I feel a bit scared. I don't like him either."

"Well it's really real now Mark and it IS happening tonight, with Jim. I admit I feel a bit scared too, but that is all part of the experience for us."

"But I haven't had time to think about it."

"It's better this way, like quickly ripping off a band aid."

"But ...."

"Mark, look at me! You have been wanting this for ages, It's all you have been talking about. Have courage. It's the only way you will find out if it's really what you want or if it should just stay a fantasy. In truth, I need to know that too Mark."

"I love you Julia, please don't."

"I love you too Mark, that is why I am going to do this. Look at me. It is happening and tonight. Promise me you will to keep it together when it happens. If he asks, you must consent. Whatever you do don't interfere. If you can't handle it just walk away. Okay!"

He looked a bit miserable and just nodded.

I gave him a big hug. Cheer up, you are getting what you have been dreaming about for ages. You even get an unexpected bonus that you get to watch if you want. Your choice.

Further talk with Mark was interrupted when Jim walked back into camp carrying three rainbow trout.

"Where did you get those? How did you catch them with a fishing rod?

"Trade secret," was all he would say.

Later I excused myself and walked to the rock, had a wash and put on clean clothes. I wore my white undies as a little private joke as I was going to another man for the first time, like a virgin.

Mark expertly cleaned the trout and cooked them over the hot coals wrapped in leaves. We ate them with a green salad he had made from wild forest plants. It was delicious.

After dinner, I asked Mark to stoke up the fire while I washed up.

When I returned Mark was sitting on one log with Jim on the log opposite, facing him. Instead of sitting next to Mark as usual, I sat down very close to Jim. My stomach was all butterflies.

Jim looked at me and smiled, then said "what gives?"

Mark was watching us intently.

"Well Jim, this will sound a bit strange, but Mark gave me a 'leave-pass' a while ago."

"Huh?"

"You know, his permission to me to sleep with another man."

He gave me a very surprised look and his jaw dropped.

"Is this some kind of joke or test?"

"No not at all. We are very serious Jim. I haven't used the pass as yet, but Mark and I have agreed now is a good time. I want to use my leave-pass with you, tonight."

"Seriously?"

"Yes really, isn't that right Mark?"

Jim looked quizzically at Mark. He didn't say anything, but after a pause nodded almost imperceptibly."

"It was Mark's idea actually. He wants me to experience another man. Up to now Mark has been my only lover."

"Can someone shake me and wake me up from this dream."

"It's no dream Jim. Will you do me the honour tonight? Please?"

Jim was quiet for a while, looking at both of us. "Don't see how I could refuse such a lovely request, but I sure hope you two know what you are doing. You sure you are okay with this Mark?"

Mark nodded again.

"Mark wants to watch us, is that okay?"

"Well I've never done THAT before ....... well, I guess there is a first time for everything."

I stood and kissed Jim, then went to my tent and returned with my sleeping bag and laid it out in front of the fire.

Jim sat me on his lap. He stroked my back and my hair then pulled my mouth to his. His mouth was delicious. The whole world started spinning around, like when you stand up too quickly and feel dizzy. I felt his hand unbutton my shirt and slide inside cupping a breast, teasing the nipple. He slid off my shirt and bra without parting our lips, then his own shirt. I ran my hands all over his beautiful hard chest.

He broke our kiss and he laid me gently down on my sleeping bag, and lay down next to me. He unzipped my shorts and I raised my hips so he could slide them and my panties off. We intertwined bodies, running our hands over each other and kissing again. I felt for his cock. Unlike this morning, it was hard now and even more impressive. I had only seen them this long and thick in photographs. Now I had one in my hand and it was going to pleasure me. I stroked it for a while feeling his excitement grow until he pulled my hand away.

He disengaged from me then kneeling ran his tongue from each nipple right down to my knee, then up my inner thigh giving my clit a quick flick with his tongue, repeating a number of times. The teasing was excruciating. He knelt and parted my knees lifting them over his shoulders and applied his tongue. This guy really knew what he was doing down there. He paced me, bringing me up then letting me down until I couldn't stand it anymore. I held his head in place begging him not to stop. He teased my G spot with a finger while licking my clit, bringing me to a shattering orgasm. I lost track of reality and I think I was yelling. He stopped and I begged him for more. Instead he picked me up and draped the sleeping bag, half over the ground and half over the log. He lowered me down to my knees and pushed me forward over the log so I was facing directly at Mark.

He leant over and whispered in my ear, "I am going to fuck you now Julia. I want you to look at your husband while I enter you."

Mark! I had completely forgotten all about my husband. I looked up and met his direct gaze. Mark's eyes were big as saucers. He was watching transfixed with his hand down the front of his shorts, jerking himself.

"Don't take your eyes off Mark."

I felt a huge cock between my legs rubbing me up and down, demanding entrance. Jim whispered again, "Slowly inch it in, or all the way at once?"

"Slowly."

I groaned out loud as I was penetrated. He held still for a few seconds, almost withdrew, and then slowly pushed in again a little deeper. I could feel myself stretching to accommodate his girth. He continued going only a tiny bit further each time, then almost fully withdrawing. The pace was tormenting me. I tried to push back hard onto him to take it all but he held my hips firmly in place while he inched his way slowly in. I realised I was howling out loud like an animal in pain needing his cock to take me hard. All the time I could see Marks eyes looking directly into mine. Finally Jim bottomed out at my cervix. I was yelling at Jim begging him to fuck me hard. He complied and started pounding me relentlessly. At that at point my brain just kinda completely disengaged with the real world. I lost count of the number of orgasms he gave me. I remember pleading for him to cum inside me and hearing him roaring like a bull then feeling his semen pump inside me. We collapsed on the sleeping bag fully spent and held each other. We must have dozed off because I realised the fire had died down and I was cold.

I guiltily remembered Mark and looked around. He was nowhere to be seen. Jim picked me up and carried me to his tent. We joined our sleeping bags and cuddled up. I put my hands around that lovely cock that had pleasured me. Surprisingly it was hardening again. I put it in my mouth and sucked it hard, then knelt astride him and lowered myself gingerly down onto that monster. It was my turn. I pleasured Jim slowly not allowing him to move until he was begging me, then I rode him hard till we both came again. I leaned forward and kissed him deeply, then stretched out using his lovely body as a bed, his cock still deep inside me. My last thought was, "a girl could really get used to this." I don't actually remember falling asleep.

I slowly came to consciousness next morning, feeling my head on my husband's shoulder, my arm across his chest and one leg draped over him. I ran my hand across chest and let my fingers stroke his chest hair. 'Chest hair!' I jerked awake and found myself looking at Jim. Suddenly the whole night before flashed through my mind like watching a video replay on ultra fast forward - oh shit!

Jim opened his eyes and smiled. He leant over and gave me a kiss. I relaxed back into him.

"Thanks for last night Julia, it was incredible."

"No need to thank me, I should be thanking you. That is the most intense sex I have ever had."

"Really?"

"Yes, it was definitely an experience I will never forget. The more I get to know you the more talents I realise you have, especially with tools," I laughed. "I may not be able to sit down for a week!"

"Seriously Jim, I loved the experience so thank you, but you do realise this is a 'one time' thing. Once I go outside this tent I am Mark's girl again.

He nodded in understanding then leant down and kissed me passionately again. "In that case I better not waste this last opportunity."

He rolled me over on my side facing away from him and slid in his cock from behind. I was so sloppy and stretched from the night before there was little resistance. He was very slow and gentle. I didn't get very aroused, but just lay still feeling the beautiful sensations as he slid that lovely cock in and out, while wrapping his arm around me tightly and holding a breast. I felt him quicken so I gripped tight and felt the pulses as he came in me again.

After laying together for a while after I said, "well it's time to face Mark. I have a feeling the experience was not as fulfilling for him he thought it would be."

I kissed Jim for the last time.

Jim dug some clothes out of his pack and dressed. I realised my clothes had been left behind at the fire last night. I didn't want to walk out naked in front of Mark rubbing his nose in it more.

Jim unzipped the tent and went outside letting the sun stream in. From the height of the sun it was late morning. We had slept in. He soon returned with my clothes.

"Where are my undies?"

"Not there."

"Did you see Mark?"