To Share or Not to Share?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the baby was born I realised that the DNA test had been unnecessary, he was the spitting image of his dad with beautiful green eyes. It was crazy to think only a year ago I had been thinking of having kids, now I was a mother of three.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 2 months after the birth we were at the table eating breakfast. Charlie, as we called him, was happily suckling at a breast while I ate cereal with my free hand. Jim was reading the paper while he ate.

We were recovering that morning from a belated get-together the previous evening to celebrate our marriage and the birth of our son. The party had been great. A lot of our friends and family were there, as well as some of Jim's old military buddies who had come a very long way to attend. They had all fussed around me and Charlie being very friendly. I had noticed they were all like him, lean, fit and hard physically, and also extremely loyal, kind and gentle. You could still tell though they were men and women you didn't want to mess with.

Jim yawned and looked up from the paper," hmmm there was a bad assault in town last night. A masked person broke into a house and smashed some guy's hands with a bat so bad he will never use them properly again."

"Why tell me that?"

"Its just odd really, the guy reckoned that it was a woman who overpowered him. There is a picture of him with his hands bandaged up being taken to hospital. Doesn't look like he was some little wimp either, rather the opposite. She got him good, nose broken too and lost some teeth as well."

"A woman did all that?"

"Yep. He reported all the mask-woman said to him was, 'you groped one pair of tits too many with those hands my friend' then smashed them. Says he doesn't know any reason why she would do it to him. Anyway the Police are looking into it."

"Mistaken identity?"

"Well, maybe, but more likely he did something and didn't want to admit it. Or he does stuff like that so often he has lost track. If you ask me I reckon he probably upset some gal's husband real bad."

"Pretty harsh punishment."

"Depends on what he did."

"You're not acquainted with him, are you?"

"Nope, never met him. Says here his name is Rob Simmons. Here's a picture."

I got a shock, it was Mark's gorilla friend.

I looked at Jim, he held a straight poker face, but with just the tiniest hint of a little smile he couldn't conceal. He looked back down and pretended to be studiously reading the paper again.

Then I recalled something from late last evening. I had noticed one of his military buddies, a woman named Sandy, slip back into our house through the back door. She had seen me looking at her, and had come over to talk to me. She had told me all Jim's buddies were all so happy for him that he had found me. She had also told me she was with him when he got the 'dear John' letter from is ex. She said, "He was so devastated back then and I worried he would never be happy again, but he is very happy now. You know you have a really rare man. He risked his life to save mine. Just so you know, he and I are very close, but like brother and sister, so please don't worry. I would do anything for him."

I looked across at Jim and smiled. I had a new best girl-friend too.