To Stop Time

Story Info
An affair of timing with a former grad assistant.
2.1k words
4.46
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyler," a familiar voice said from across the store. I immediately knew it belonged to Emma.

Emma had worked as a GA in my office at the university during her first year of graduate school. I am the field placement advisor for all counseling graduate students. Emma was a bright and talented addition to our team. She would help me with paperwork and contacting sites for student placements. She was so good that at the end of her first year in graduate school she was hired away by one of our partner organizations. I was happy for her but truly sad I would not get another year to work alongside her sparkle.

Our year working together was very professional. There was never any sexual tension. It would be impossible to not notice that Emma was attractive. But being happily married allowed me to keep the work relationship focused on the job.

"Hello, Tyler! It has been a long time" she said as she walked toward my wife and I. My heart stopped. Memories of our experiences flooded my mind. I felt a twinge below the belt and in my heart.

"Samantha, this is my former GA, Emma. You might remember me talking about her, she is the one who took a job with Willow Counseling after year one."

"You're Emma! It is nice to finally place a face with the name Tyler spoke of so highly."

It was not unusual for my wife and I to run into former students. Samantha herself is a college professor. As Emma approached us, I could see a man walking toward us with two kids in tow.

----

It had been about four years prior that Emma and I had relations. It was the spring semester of Emma's second year (final year) in our program. She had continued with Willow Counseling and taking classes.

I always walked to work since my office to my front door was about a twenty minute walk, only about five minutes more than driving. My daily walk would take me past graduate student housing. I knew most of the people I would pass each day. For the first few weeks of spring semester, once I realized Emma and I had the same schedule, I would leave a little early or stay a little late just so we wouldn't be trapped in small talk or awkward conversation with her. However, it seemed like no matter when I left, I would inevitably walk close enough to Emma to have to say something. We would talk about the program, her job, my wife, or her fiance (Noah) and his efforts in his first year of medical school at the university 90 minutes away.

After about a month of walking home together most days, we kind of developed a walking friendship. We could let our guards down, both of us in solid relationships. The only time my mind raced to anything different was during a freezing rain, Emma invited me into her apartment to warm up before I went on my way. It was on that day, I accidentally walked out of the bathroom as she ran past in a bra, trying to locate her hoodie. I pretended I didn't see anything - but I did. Her tits were so smooth. I could make out that her areola was large. When I finally got home, I did jack-off to the thought of her breast and imagined the rest of her naked body before my wife got home from teaching her night class. No harm. In fact, the next day Emma and I walked home like normal.

"Are you ready to go, Tyler?" Emma asked as she walked past my office on a Friday about midway in the semester. "Not tonight, Sam is out of town so I am trying to push through this placement paperwork and have a free weekend." Samantha had flown to Boston for a conference that ran through Monday. "I will just wait here, we can walk onward and then order a pizza at my place...it will be fun" Emma said in a very energetic sounding way. I agreed and worked fast to wrap up by 8 pm. I knew I had taken longer than Emma expected because she went from writing research to shopping on her computer.

On our walk home that night, Emma asked a question. "If you could have any superhero power - what would it be?" The old junior high question. Every guy knows he would choose invisibility but you can't share that in mixed company. "I would choose to be able to stop time."

"That is so interesting! Why stop time?" asked Emma.

Feeling a little flirtatious, I shared, "Stopping time would be like invisibility (adding a long pause so she could understand what I was saying), but it is better because you could experience life moving again with everyone else. It is the ultimate, you get what you want but you can also get to interact with the world around you."

She laughed and shared her superhero power would be flight. As we made way for her apartment in graduate housing, it dawned on me that this was almost a date. I realized I probably should have used better judgment.

Emma entered her apartment and went to her bedroom to change as I placed the pizza order. She came out of her room and you could feel the sexual tension rising. She was wearing light gray satin pajamas. Her top was tight enough to see she was not wearing a bra. Her puffy nipples were intoxicating. I could make out a panty line when she breezed past me. We talked until the pizza arrived, but I do not remember a word of what was said. I just remember my eyes would look at her face and her nipples pointing up to me. As I would refocus outward, I would see her panty line or her sex mound being meticulously shaped by the satin.

"Tyler, what is your body count?" What? Did I hear her correctly? I realized I had as she was looking at me, waiting for an answer. "Two, I said." This was true. Before Samantha, I had dated a girl from ninth grade until our freshman year of college. My next girlfriend came that summer...Samantha. "Mine is one, Noah." She went on to tell me she grew up religious and met Noah during undergrad. She then intimated that she wanted to have sex with someone else she could trust. She had fantasies and pleasures but was too embarrassed to ask Noah to try because of their religious backgrounds. I told her that at her age and attractiveness level, she could hook up with almost anyone else. Her eyes pierced toward me and she said, "I have selected who I want it to be" as she smiled.

I am not an idiot. What she was laying down was a verbal contract. "Emma, damn. This sounds so hot...but I could never..." She interrupted, "No strings. Time stops. No one would know" and with that she leaned forward and sat on my lap facing me. The kisses became more passionate. I could feel her soft lips, both sets heat up with passion. Her satin PJ's were thin, my manhood could feel the crevice of her labia as she pushed toward my now erect dick. We began rocking in rhythm. Up and down - kissing and rubbing. I unbuttoned her first two buttons and graced her breast from top to tip. She exhaled. I could feel precum in my underwear. Soon, our clothes were off and I was worshiping her body.

For a brief second she sucked the last two inches of my manhood. It twinged with excitement. I returned the favor, moving my tongue from her breast to pussy. The sweet taste of a sensual woman in her twenties is better than anything that graces my senses. We continue rubbing and rocking. Again, my dick returned to her mouth. With my erection deep in her throat, she grabbed my testicles with her hand. I jumped as I felt a finger find my asshole. Damn - this is something new. Our rhythm was in sync, making love like a song as we fucked in mouth, pussy, and ass. Even ten years her senior, I was able to keep going for just about an hour. As I was ready to cum I ask her where, she pleaded for my load across her breast. I released my largest load in years as she cupped her boob and licked her nipples where I had just spread my seed. She looked at me with a devilish grin and said, "Yum."

As we laid on her couch naked and sweaty and sticky from the love making, she asked if I would watch her in the shower - telling me that was a fantasy of hers. I did. I sat naked on a kitchen chair in her tiny bathroom as I watched her soap her body. It was a pleasure, erotic pleasure, watching the water trace from her hair to the honeypot. I was mesmerized watching as she delicately cleaned her breast, spending extra time rubbing her nipples until they were erect, standing up a full inch. My erection returned and she told me I could join her. I did - hugging our bodies both facing the same direction. My erect penis nuzzled at the bottom of her ass, gently touching her vagina. She would gently move forward and backward. I saw a vibrator in the corner of the tub and grabbed it.

I didn't want to cum again (yet) - I knew I could maintain for one more round. Being married, I am experienced on how to pleasure a woman using my digits and a vibrator with my dick just tapping against ass. Emma could barely speak, her flesh was hot and red. After she came again at least one more time (I think it might have been twice), I turned off the water and grabbed her towel. I treated her like a goddess, drying her and kissing her. I slid her light blue panties back up, gently kissing her right ass cheek. Standing behind her, still fully naked, I palmed both of her breast, letting her nipples poke through my fingers as she let me clasp her bra. She turned around, my erection was large and she pulled her body close, my erect dick against her now clothed labia, gently pushing toward her vagina. She kissed me and said, "we better go relieve that."

In mere seconds, my tongue was back in her naked pussy. She smelled fresh but still like sex. This time was more wild than the first. As she rode my dick, the bouncing of her ass on my thighs was magical. She knew I was going to cum soon and our pace increased. Through her breathless gasps she implored me through the rhythmic sways, "CUM IN ME." When the warm wave of satisfaction shot deep up in her, she collapsed on top of me - her breast still heaving, catching her breath from our sinful activities. We both sat there for almost an hour, just caressing, talking, and kissing. While I wanted a third round, my body would have to settle for my dick resting on the crevice of her butt as we snuggled. I spent the night sleeping nude next to a goddess.

Our walks until the end of the academic year often continued with sex, a quick rub, or oral. On the final day of the semester, Emma told me that my power to stop time had come to an end.

She married Noah that summer and moved halfway across the state. Samantha and I were invited but declined. Emma and I did not even exchange texts. This was no strings attached. It was the perfect affair.

---

"So you are Tyler" said the man as he approached me with his hand out. "It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Noah. Emma said you were her favorite advisor during her studies."

Did he know about our escapades?

"This is my son, TJ. Tyler Jon, but TJ for short. And over there is...."

What? Emma named her four year old child Tyler?

My face must have been showing that I was connecting the dots. Emma interrupted Noah and looked directly at me saying, "Gosh, it's almost like you have stopped time. You haven't changed a bit!"

The entire interaction in the shopping center took less than three minutes. Meeting Noah, her kids, having Emma meet Samantha! We learned that Noah's residency was at the local hospital - they had moved to town. As we all started going our own way Emma looked me dead in the eye and said, "Let's do this again - maybe we could make time stop once more."

"She seems so lovely," said Samantha as we walked toward the exit. "It's so nice that you connected with her after all this time."