All Comments on 'To Take a Wife Ch. 04'

by MelloT

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love this ending they are still together but Jack realizes that women are people and need to have a mind of their own.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Lovely!

Mello! That was fantastic! I loved the ending.

I think it was the right decision to leave the reader out of Jack's epiphany. Beth's conflict was shown well; with her comfort and ability to forget the past while Jack was present and her anxiety about what was happening when he was absent. No one likes to feel anxiety so of course she would crave his presence. Really, very nicely done!

poisonedLustpoisonedLustover 13 years ago
It was fast, but good..

It felt like it was a quick ending but maybe its because I didnt want it to end!!!lol anyways good stuff, I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yay

i love your stories, so inventive i love the ending i thought it was perfect, a great balance between keeping them together and setting things right, whens your next work coming out?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
A proper ending...

that tied things together well. Thank you.

MiakaMcCannMiakaMcCannover 13 years ago
more please.

not of this one as it has ended nicely....but more of you delishes novels

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow. Just...wow

I really don't know what to say other than HOLY CRAP!!

Honestly, this is one of THE BEST stories I've ever read here! Bravo!!

MadameRobinson69MadameRobinson69over 13 years ago
Refreshing!

I've been reading nonconsent stories on Literotica for over a decade, and I love this take on it. It's new and different and I would LOVE to read more about Jack and Beth.

Please continue this, or at least hurry and give us another story. ;-)

Between the two stories, I feel this is your strongest one. I really felt for this confused character, Jack.

Thanks for writing!

AznSexStoryLoverAznSexStoryLoverover 13 years ago
i loved it

such a rape love romance story!! u should make more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

This story is sooooo good!! I second other people's comments about more of these two....but instead of an extension to the current version, if you don't mind, how about posting the original ending you had in mind? If you do, I'm hoping it's a bit 'darker'- where women's lib isn't key and Jack and Beth never get separated...

Thanks!!! Keep writing and all the best... Jacinta xxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome story...great writing

Loved this story too for the same reasons as the other and it is my new favorite on this site. I wish it was longer!!!!! Hope you write more on this story and would love to see a new story too!

monalisasmilesmonalisasmilesalmost 13 years ago
fantastic

Very well done, I do so love a happy ending :D. hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

I loved this story. PLEASE PLEASE write more like it!!!!!

Little_PixelLittle_Pixelover 12 years ago
Surprising. Very surprising.

I'll be frank, when I read the first chapter, I was almost 100% sure this was just not going of be my kind of story. I figured it'd end one of two ways - the guy would die or get arrested and the girl would be free again at some point, or he'd totally break her and she'd live on with him with a horrible, horrible case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Anyway, I read the second chapter for the heck of it, mostly...

As I read on, I was sad for Jack not knowing any better, and seeing he truly loved her, and didn't really want to hurt her, but...yeah, as said, didn't know any better. So you'd have to have made him a real monster in the last two chapters for me to actually not empathize if he died.

I'm not much for dramatic endings, so I remained sure I wasn't going to like the ending, because Beth getting broken into some sort of perfect Slave-Wife would have just disgusted me.

Still - bare with me, because yes, the criticism ends - I decided I wanted to see how it ended anyway.

So I did. Chapter 4, I was growing very sure Beth was going to just get broken.

But she didn't.

Then by the end I worried that Jack was going to die, probably leaving her with a baby.

But...no. Your story had an ending that honestly surprised me. In a VERY GOOD way. I actually did end up tearing up, but it wasn't because of a dramatic ending! It was the very first time (and I swear, I'm not lying) I cried for a HAPPY ending. Maybe I got emotional from when I though Jack was dead, but either way, it happened as I read the last few entrances.

This is also the longest comment I've left on a story here. I couldn't help it...

But to sum it up, I was very pleasantly surprised by your story. I was sure I was going to hate it as I got a bit into Chapter 1, but I'm really glad I stuck to it and got to the ending.

To sum it up more:

VERY GOOD! On my favorites, loved it, and am so happy you gave it this ending. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Aww

This story was adorable!! And for anyone that tells you that the way Jack forced Beth is wrong don't listen to them. It was a necessary part of the story that made it great. Please continue writeing. 5 stars!!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
That was beautiful

This is definitely one of the most unique stories I have read on Lit. Maybe THE most. I would have made the tale longer, but it was so beautiful. I am so glad that Jack was able to gain freedom and that the relationship had another chance. You really emphasized/made clear how completely innocent Jack was from the beginning. This was overall a great story. I just wish it could have been longer! Well done.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 11 years ago

Loved the story definatly unique and great ending I was definatly surprized

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Perfect ending !

You are just perfect at these type of stories .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

great idea your jack is cute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Truly Unique Vision!

I'd love to see more of these type of stories. They are well written with such a wonderfully unique perspective!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
reformed

I'm glad he was made to see the error of his ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All 5s til' now

I really like your story. Jack is just the cutest, and Beth is sweet. I know women libbers were demanding this ending am I'm not one, so I would have preferred that as he grew to love/trust her he would realized on his own that he didn't have to break/train her. And then the story could pick up where you left it, with his courting her.

SubWifeSlaveSubWifeSlaveover 10 years ago
Wonderful

It took me a little bit to continue reading but it was a wonderful story and the end brought tears to my eyes!

sweetone66sweetone66about 9 years ago
Loved it!!!

Very erotic fiction... Well written... Loved the way it ended!!!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
wonderful!

I swalowd this great Story. Jack was so naive and manipulated by his sick father. I am glad that he got a 2nd Chance with his love and it seems that he is grown up and changed his sick opinion about women. 5 stars for this great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God awful ending

Jack should be either dead or in prison. Your Stockholm syndrome ending was complete and utter crap.

Mackenzie TaylorMackenzie Taylorover 7 years ago

Well that was different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was a story

And I very much enjoyed it xx it's nice that for once form a different perspective things can be changed

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Endings he claims not to believe in....but writes as per reader feedback....are such incredible wonder endings!!;))amazing and awesome..isnt it?!;))

doesn't MelloT create wonder endings to his non con stories?!! ;)) and guess what gals and guys...these are endings he does not like....but creates all the same,due to reader request pressure!! ;))

though i dont like the baby bump etc end thing....;))...or her throwing herself before him to take a bullet aimed at him(too incredible,man...as per the rest of the chapters....!!)....the rest of the ending kinda credible and quite wonderful...whatsay?!;))psstt...i am yet to read the other chapters!!;))

especially when you can feel an extreme dominant male loving writer painstakingly writing each line he utterly disbelieves in!! ;))read his other stories and see if you dont believe me readers!!;))

he hates women's lib and stuff!!;))but,writer.....when the world will not have any more pretty single mothers slaving outside and at home(bringing up even writers like you,to grow up and write women derogatory porn delightedly)...;))....and these women will get a safe and secure complete family...and not need to work and be made to feel happy about it,not burdened with worlds of guilt....;))....if ever.....i,a female,will trash women's lib alongside you!! ;))Deal!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointed

I actually skipped over the sex, because it was irrelevant. I was hoping that Jack would have dismembered Beth like an actual psycho, or that someone would have put a bullet through Jack's skull. Maybe try harder in your next rape fantasy?

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999almost 4 years ago
A Disappointing Ending

I would have liked to see Jack and Beth make a success of their unusual love and marriage. The interference of the police, and the outside world, only made a bloody mess of things! The story was 5-stars until now, but the ending rates only two.

Women need to be LOVED, not "liberated"!

A disappointing ending.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 2 years ago

I loved how you develop both characters and showed their strengths and weaknesses. They were both victims and survivors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wanderinggypsey check the bio, the writer is female and a far better 1 than you as your feedback/post sounds like the ramblings of someone either drunk or some other inebriating substance and iamcururious999 shut the fuck up, they are trying to make a success of their love and it wasn't a marriage and why can't we have both, love and liberation.

Wish you would write more melloT but I'm lucky enough to have all you other stories to read as this was my 1st. I loved it

Amy_2_3Amy_2_3about 2 years ago

This is pretty good. It was non con. Absolutely she wasnt suffering from and mental health. This is pretty possible reality specially when u shows how he believed in his father's and grandfathers words to tame her.. so it is like he was manipulated to make choices according to them. SK knowing the reality learning what is happening outside world.. he made a choice.. a choice to be normal according to most.. have a healthy relationship..

I do wish him drop dead.. but this end gives me perfect peace of mind..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous