To Take Her

Story Info
The Stalker Claims his prize.
1.2k words
3.36
8.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart thumped wildly in her chest as Valeria crossed 32nd and Main. She turned the corner a block away from her apartment. Almost There! She could feel his gaze on her even now. She couldn't see him but that didn't mean that he wasn't there. Valeria had been stalked for months. Pictures of her and her new boyfriend had been sent to her house. He was proving a point, he could find her wherever she went. She could see her apartment in sight just a few more steps. She got to the doors that lead up to the interior stairs but she never made it through. Heavy breathing not belonging to her scraped her ears his hot breath sent chills down her spine. She felt a sharp prick, and everything went black. Her long blonde curls draped over her limp body, the attacker had won.

Blue eyes flickered back to life as Valeria woke from her hazy dream to find herself in a very comfy King Sized bed. She pulled away the sheets to realize she had a nice new shackle around her ankle with a chain that attached to the sturdy bed. The door opened and she finally saw the face of her attacker. He was very handsome sun kissed with a chisled jawline and a mustache and beard dark like the rest of his hair and outlined his perfect features. It wasn't what she would have expected.

"Let me go creep!" She demanded but he just stood there gazing at her, sizing up his mark. He smiled grinned like the predator he was and unlocked the chain on her ankle, she immediately went to make a run for it when he snatched her up and threw her small form over his shoulder and carried her downstairs to a basement with her clawing and hitting him the whole way.

In the dark lower room there was a person gagged and blindfolded and tied to a chair. Now that she focused it looked like Eric! Her new boyfriend. Oh god, she wondered what would happen to him. she was settled down on an elegant white fur rug next to a beam where he reattached her chains, to prohibit her escape. The tall man pulled the blindfold and gag off the younger red headed boy and flicked him on the forehead. "Look alive Eric!" The man said, he sounded French or something similar. He stared at Eric who just looked at Valeria in horror and wept uncontrollably like a kicked dog.

"Tell her what you told me!" The man demanded and a babbling crying Eric began to spill his guts. "I cheated on you Valeria I'm so sorry! I told you I was with my sister... I've been sleeping with your cousin Dana and.... we had a threesome with Veronica two night" The large man gagged the boy and shook his head. "That's enough. I will never let scum like this hurt you... you will be mine. Watch Eric as I take your girlfriend and make her mine."

Valeria backed up as far as the chains would allow but it was no use. he grabbed her by her foot and dragged her close. She tried to fight him off but his lips found hers and then his tongue found her own, she tried pushing against him but he caught her hands. He pulled back and took a pair of metal handcuffs and clasped them onto her fighting hands and pinned them above her head. Muffled screaming could be heard behind them as the man ripped away her clothes as effortlessly as ripping paper to reveal her c cup breasts with their tiny tan nipples and her shaved cunt. He wasted no time sucking on her nipples and scratching his beard down her abdomen. It honestly felt good, her resistance waned and then he opened her little cunt with two fingers of one hand and began licking her tight little pussy. "No!! Stop!" She begged and tried to push him off, the chains of the handcuffs rattled. He caught the chain and held her hands still. She tried clamping her legs shut but it only egged him on. Her screams of fear and wanting to be let go, soon turned to gasps and whimpers as he brought her to the edge and climax with his tongue, lapping at the cum that came out of her sweet little cunt.

"Face him, I want him to watch." The man turned her around on her knees to face her boyfriend. He pushed her down on all fours and got into position behind her. She closed her eyes, tears streamed down her face as a massive member pushed past her pussy lips and buried inside to the hilt. The man grinned, grabbing her waist and began thrusting in and out. The muffled screams erupted from her boyfriend as Eric watched helplessly as his beautiful girlfriend was plowed from behind by a complete stranger. Soft little grunts escaped her lips as he thrusted in and out of her. He was so much bigger than Eric it was unreal. It kind of hurt but even so... She felt like she was cheating on her boyfriend but Eric had also admitted to being unfaithful and she should be angry and hurt... All she could think about was the feeling of the massive cock inside her little cunt moving in and out of her.

"Not enjoying this?' She heard the man say. a handful of her hair was wrapped around his hand as he yanked her head back painfully to look away from Eric. He picked up his pace slamming into her more forcefully and Valeria was no longer able to be silent. She gasped and moaned and against her will her hips began moving back against him in rhythm.

"Want to see what feels so good boy?' The man asked not expecting an answer, just more muffled screaming. Grabbing her up by the waist he repositioned them for Valeria to be facing Eric with himself underneath her. He spread her legs wide and positioned them on each side of his hips to give a full view of his cock buried inside of Valeria's little pussy. Not wanting him to see her like that, Valeria held her bound wrists up to her eyes to shield her from seeing. The man didn't care. He pivoted upwards and began thrusting up forcing the blonde female to bounce up and down on his cock. He grabbed her hips and moved her with ease and began drilling her pussy in full view. She moaned and groaned sounds more of pleasure than pain. She eventually gave up her fight and moved on her own. Her voice raised up into a near scream when the man reached around and began rubbing her sensitive little bud in motion with his thrusting. She gasped and climaxed several times before the stranger finally emptied his load into her. Her body filled up with his seed. He gently moved her off and cleaned up pulling his clothes back on.

"Can we... leave now..' Valeria mumbled between heavy breathing. The stranger only chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm going to keep you. I wouldn't worry about him." The stranger walked over and injected Valeria again, because the last thing she heard was those words before she fell back into the sleepy darkness.