To The Parents Of...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stepped out of the car she turned and smiled invitingly, slowly opening a few more buttons to give him a clear view of her ample cleavage, right down inside the blouse to her navel. She closed the car door and turned to walk slowly away, wiggling her bottom enticingly. Jacob just sat there and stared until she entered the house, giving him one last turn and smile, and a little wave as she closed the door.

He was stunned. He sat there for a moment, not knowing what to think or do. The drive home was confused. He found himself way off route. He stopped at an embankment. It was quiet and very dark. He couldn't get Pauline out of his mind. Ever since she had turned eighteen he had wanted her, but he knew she was forbidden fruit.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out a fully primed erection. He closed his eyes. He was thinking about nothing but Pauline. He dared to imagine he could have her. He I imagined her sitting astride him, caressing her perfect naked body and kissing those lovely breasts as he held her in his arms, bouncing gently on his thick shaft that moved slowly, deep inside her.

He could have only been there for a few minutes, until the rush came. It was a good thing he kept a small pack of tissues in the glove box, but equally unfortunate that he hadn't thought to have them ready. Luckily he managed to catch the bulk of thedelivery in his hand, with only a small amount landing on the rubber mat in the foot-well. 'No matter', he thought. 'I can clean that up when I get home'.

For Pauline's next babysitting session the following week, she was wearing a tight fitting white 'tee-shirt' top, low cut at the neck, and no bra, clearly revealing her attractive charms and frequently displaying a glimpse of her enticingly stiff nipples. The drive home was very uncomfortable for Jacob, particularly as Laura had noticed the way he had been studying the girl.

"I'm sorry Pauline," he tried to explain, "but I can't have you as our babysitter if you're going to dress that way. I simply can't do it."

"Why not?" she asked, feigning an innocent look.

"Didn't you see how Laura was watching me? She's going to get upset. You simply can't wear revealing clothing like that to come babysitting. I'm sorry."

"That's OK," the girl smiled. "I'll take it off," and without another word she crossed her arms in front of her, gripping the bottom of the tee-shirt, and heaved it up over her head and off.

Jacob just stared at her beautiful young body, stripped to the waist, those perfect, firm young breasts standing proud of her naked chest, the nipples clearly stiff with arousal.

"Pauline. You can't do this," he tried to object, but she took no notice.

"I won't tell if you don't," she smiled, sliding closer.

Jacob's heart was pounding. They both knew he wanted her, and since she had lost her virginity to a boy at school over a year ago, she had decided she needed a man. Jacob would be perfect for her. He was in his early thirties, quite handsome in a rugged sort of way, and very virile looking. He was also clearly not short of cash and although Pauline wasn't by any means a mercenary type of girl, she knew that a healthy bank balance would always be a bonus.

She looked into his eyes as her hand came to rest in his lap, and the warm bulge that she found there made her smile.

"Is that for me?" she asked.

"I don't see anyone else here," he smiled back.

She struggled with the zipper as he unfastened his belt, hurriedly sliding the pants down around his knees as he lifted his weight from his seat. In a moment she had slipped her hand inside the waistband of his underpants and her eyes opened wide in surprise at the sheer magnitude and warmth of his thick erection now filling her hand.

She bent low, her small hand just managing to close around the base of the shaft, pushing the underpants aside, while opening her mouth slightly to kiss the bulging head as she leaned over him.

His hands closed around her ears, and suddenly it was in her mouth. She'd never done anything like this before, and clearly Jacob was pleasantly surprised to have her do it for him. Her silky soft hair caressed his hips and thighs, exciting him as her head began to bob gently in his lap, taking as much of the shaft in her mouth as she could manage without choking.

He would have dearly loved to hold her head tightly and pump the thing into her hot, wet little mouth, but he didn't want to scare her, and in truth he had much better things on his mind right then. His hand caressed her beautiful naked back, then felt around her body for those perfect young breasts, before pulling her up to look into his eyes.

"Don't you like it?" she asked.

"Of course I do, silly girl, but that's not what I want," he grinned.

Pauline smiled lustily at him. "Me neither," she whispered.

"Get over here," he breathed. She hesitated for a second, then sat up and swung her leg over to sit astride as he gripped her thighs. Suddenly Jacob realised that at some point before leaving the house that evening, she must have removed her panties because, as his hands slid up under her skirt and found the top of her thighs, he discovered the bare flesh of her hips and buttocks.

Pauline smiled again, reaching down between them to grip the thick, hot shaft once more, carefully positioning herself above him, her firm, ripe breasts wobbling erotically from side to side as she fumbled to guide the tip of his erection to the moist, shaven area between her legs, pressing the throbbing end against her sopping wet slit.

He groaned slightly, excited by her tightness, and she gasped softly, as it began to penetrate.

Jacob had known very few lovers in his lifetime, and he had only ever known one virgin - his wife Laura. But even as a virgin, Laura hadn't been nearly so tight - not like this. He therefore assumed that Pauline must also be a virgin, and he smiled, pleased that she would want to give herself to him in this way.

She moaned as she placed her hands on his shoulders, and he steadied her with his hands on her waist, as slowly, carefully, she lowered herself down onto him.

She rocked her body gently up and down in time with Jacob's careful upward thrusts, both of them taking care not to force it into her too quickly.

As the full length of his manhood gradually worked it's way up inside her, she let out a series of delighted moans of pleasure. Being quite unostentatious, Jacob had never actually appreciated just how well endowed he was, in comparison with other guys. With a good seven inches in length, and a girth of almost an inch and a half, not including the bulbous knob-end, he could have been just about any girl's dream lover.

The look on Pauline's face said it all. Her mouth opened wide and she gasped again and again as the tears welled in her eyes.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked, genuinely concerned for her pained expression. She nodded almost silently, all but a whimper, but still managed to force a smile. "Should I stop?" he asked. She shook her head rapidly, almost laughing between gasps and groans of pleasure, as the warmth of the massive shaft moved inside her.

Pauline had never felt anything like this, nor even imagined it. He was so big inside her, and the stretching was so intense. It was painful, yet unbelievably pleasurable too. The boy at school who had so proudly taken her virginity a year ago, had been tiny in comparison. Of course he was - he was just a kid. Jacob was a man. A full grown man - and a big man at that.

"Oh Jacob," Pauline moaned softly. "This is so much better than having fun with the girls," she groaned, not really thinking what she was saying.

"What do you mean?" he asked, looking puzzled.

"Oh... Well... Fran and Jem and I... We've been... having a little... fun together, while I was babysitting for them," she revealed, quickly realising that she shouldn't be telling him any of this.

"What sort of fun?" he asked, not really catching on right away. He could be a little dim sometimes.

"Oh, just girl stuff," she replied dismissively, hoping she might still manage to hide the truth.

"Girl stuff?" he queried.

"It doesn't mean anything," she reasoned. "It's just playing."

"Playing?"

"You know, she smiled, quickly becoming quite embarrassed.

"You haven't been playing sex games with my daughters, have you?" he probed, obviously shocked at the revelation.

"It was only a bit of fun," she explained.

"But... But Pauline. They're underage," he countered.

It was just a bit of harmlessgirl stuff, she reasoned. "They enjoyed it."

"What sort ofgirl stuff?" he asked.

She went bright red in the face, but remained silent.

"You can't be doing things like that with my girls Pauline," he told her, trying not to scold her, his cock still inside her. "I'm sorry. It has to stop."

She smiled at him. "OK Jacob," she breathed her reply softly. "I'll make a deal with you. I won't do that any more..." she said, shuffling herself above him. She placed her hands on his shoulders, holding herself at arm's length, her firm, perfectly shaped conical breasts pointing enticingly at his face. "I'll stop that... if you can stop this," she smiled, moving herself slowly up and down as the sensation of her tight vulva gently caressed the entire length of the thick shaft inside her.

He stared at the ecstatic expression on her face, then at the perfect young body gyrating slowly in front of him, silently enjoying her.

"Doyou want to stop Jacob?" she asked, stroking it with her inside.

"Pauline," he moaned. "That's not fair."

"Isn't it?" she asked, laughing happily as, without another word he wrapped his arms around her and began to thrust the thing into her urgently.

There were no more words between them for some long time - just an occasional moan and a gasp between kisses. He snatched at a handful of her beautiful long dark hair, yanking her head back and producing a yelp as the breasts appeared again. Those beautiful breasts, with those delectable dark shiny nipples staring up at him. He pulled her up to him, closing his mouth over one ripe mound of flesh, sucking on it, gnawing gently as he enjoyed her near naked body.

Her gentle moans, punctuated the heavy breathing and panting as her juices wetted the shaft, dribbling down into his lap.

Suddenly she wasn't Pauline any more. At that moment she could have been anyone - any young woman - any pretty young girl. She wasn't his daughters' babysitter - their older friend. Suddenly the animal instinct took over. Now she was just a piece of meat - a beautiful, sexy little piece of girl flesh, there for him to use for his sexual satisfaction. She could have been any little girl - maybe even one of his daughters' school friends. Francoise often invited friends to play, and Jacob occasionally found himself watching them. By now his life was so starved of sex, it wouldn't have taken much to tempt him to stray with one of them.

There was one girl in particular who looked a bit like a younger version of Pauline, a little smaller and with darker skin, but more physically developed, despite her tender years. She always seemed to be wearing revealing clothes when she came to visit, and she didn't seem to mind him looking at her. She even seemed to invite it. Sometimes she would arrive with the top few buttons of her school blouse open so he could see a tiny glimpse of her bra between those ample, well developed breasts, and she would push her chest out to accentuate her appealing cleavage. There was very little doubt that she would be available - if he wanted her.

Jacob closed his eyes, imagining the girl in his arms. It was almost incomprehensible. Here he was having the most beautiful, first time extra marital sex with his daughters' babysitter, and he was fantasising over one of his daughter's twelve-year-old friends. How crazy was that?

He gripped her tightly around the waist, with one hand reaching down to grasp her buttock and the other tugging on her hair, wrenching her head back. His greedy mouth closed over the other beautiful ripe breast as he lifted her to the point where the tip of his cock was still just inside her, then plunged her down onto it again, making her produce a hideousgroaning sound.

She raised her knees and placed her feet on either side of his seat, moaning with delight. Again and again he thrust up into her, repeatedly lifting her, then heaving her down onto the unyielding shaft. Now she was crying, and Jacob was loving it. He wondered what it would be like to rape a little girl. Some pretty, innocent little schoolgirl. Pretty little Sonja popped into his head again. What would she be like? This is what it would be like. Pretty little Sonja, crying in his arms as he had his wicked way with her. Forcing his thick manhood into her frail, helpless little body while she struggled and sobbed.

But Pauline wasn't struggling. Hers were tears of pleasure. She was loving every second. She was working hard to enjoy it - harder than she had ever worked before, and she was sweating - they both were, as the symphony of their combined motion gathered pace, until at last the crescendo of passion between them reached it's ultimate climax.

Fortunately, this time, Jacob had remembered to place the small pack of tissues within easy reach.

They kissed and cuddled for a short while - just long enough for the experience to be a loving one, rather than just a quick bang and a hurried 'Bye Bye'.

They each told that they loved the other, and Pauline ventured to ask if he wanted aproper relationship with her. Jacob assured her that he did, but how could they manage to do this while he was married to Laura? She asked why he persisted with his sham of a marriage. "I'll try to work something out," he told her.

Unsurprisingly, Jacob was quite late getting home that evening.

"What kept you?" Laura had asked, suspiciously.

"Had a problem with the car," he explained. "Had to get it towed. Came back in a taxi," he told her.

Clearly she didn't believe a word of it, but when she called Pauline's mother the next day, who confirmed that Jacob had used their house phone to call a breakdown service, and when the car was returned the following day, she had to accept his story - despite the garage not being able to find anything wrong.

Even so, Jacob was careful not to be out too long taking Pauline home in future, and Pauline made a point of choosing somewhat less alluring attire for any future engagements (minus her panties, of course).

They always kissed in his car when he drove her home after that, and often they even had some sort of sex, but it was always hurried and unsatisfying.

Sometimes Pauline would give him a quick blow job, and she would always swallow, or he might use cunnIlingus and treat her to a shuddering orgasm. In truth, he enjoyed it almost as much as she did - Jacob loved the rich, tangy flavour of her juicy little pussy, but whatever they did, it usually had to be over quickly.

On odd occasions they may venture to engage in full sex, or even a frantic sixty-nine, but on those evenings Jacob would walk her to the door and she would insist that her dad invite him in for a coffee or a nightcap. That way they could easily explain the extra time he was away. Of course, neither one let on to her parents that he'd been fucking her in the car, or they probably wouldn't have given him such a friendly welcome.

Anyway - it came like a godsend for them both when a short while later, Pauline's parents moved the family out of town to the country.

Initially, Laura saw that as something of a relief, because she believed that the girl who she feared may be making a play for her husband, would be out of reach. In fact though, the opposite was true. By this time, Francoise and Jemima knew Pauline very well, and as they had all become close friends they wanted her to continue as their regular sitter.

Pauline's new home was just over twenty five minutes drive away, but when Jacob left to take her home, they would drive for less than five minutes and park up somewhere near a bus or train station, or maybe a taxi rank. That gave the couple around forty minutes to get up close and personal in the back of Jacob's Hummer before he hailed a taxi and sent her home.

As the Vanderbilts were quite well off, Paulineearned $20 for each babysitting session, but Jacob would give her anything between $60 to $100, depending on how far the taxi had to take her (they always parked somewhere different), and how many times theydid it. It wasn't reallypaying for sex - Jacob simply wanted to reward her for their loving times together, and ensure that she wasn'tout of pocket for the taxi.

But thinking of those wonderful times with Pauline, and the way that she had developed from the tempting young schoolgirl that she was in the early days, into his beautiful young lover, yes, Jacob most certainly had noticed his daughters'development.

The letter went on:

Just to gaze upon them is a delight in itself. Those slender nubile bodies, the firm ripe young breasts, the frail little arms, the long shapely legs and the sturdy thighs, those pert rounded buttocks, and from the fore the smooth flat tummies, and that oh so invitingly fresh, fleshy groin with the tiniest wisps of new pubic fluff just beginning to adorn their exquisite, flawless groins, doing little or nothing to obscure the object of all men's desires. It's enough to make any red blooded male want to drag them, screaming and kicking to some private spot, fling them to the ground and pin them down to repeatedly...

Oh my - but there I go again. You see how difficult it is to keep your mind on business whilst playing host to two delectable little temptresses such as these?

Anyhoo, please don't concern yourselves, as we have already taken the precaution to confirm with both young ladies that, if they promise not to tell what they've been getting up to while they are staying with us, then we promise not to tell anyone either. That can remain our little secret (he he :).

It is fortunate indeed that we verified this, as the mention to your eldest daughter Francoise, about the inevitable prospect of eventually losing those endearing young charms for ever, convinced her to demonstrate for us how appealing she could be. In fact, once given the opportunity, she seemed only too willing to voluntarily reveal her comely charms to my entire team.

I wonder - have you seen either of them disrobed recently (other than the photos we have provided, of course)? To say that Francoise is a delight to behold, would be nothing short of an understatement. Here indeed is a young lady so uninhibited and comfortable with her own persona, that she is nothing short of awesome to observe in close proximity - this I can honestly assure you.

However, I must confess that there was a certain element of concern among my fellow associates, regarding the purity of her soul. So much so, that what followed was almost akin to an evangelicallaying of hands, in their fervent attempt to rid her soul of its demons. And clearly they must have had some degree of success in this quest, since Francoise's initial fiery rebellion subsided after several minutes, as my associates managed toappease her, whilst her younger sister and I bore witness to the entireexpurgation ritual.

Who could have guessed that one so seemingly innocent and lovely, could become the unwitting host to such sinful demons.

I have to commend Francoise's bravery in submiting herself to be exorcised in this way, as an example for her younger sister. Nevertheless, it was essential that, while the other members of my team were involved inpurifying young Francoise, I found it necessary tocomfort young Jemima, who clearly became quite anxious at the prospect of undergoing a similar procedure herself.