To The Parents Of...

Story Info
A Letter to the Vanderbilts.
13.2k words
4.57
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

Title: To The Parents Of...

Short Description: A Letter to the Vanderbilts.

**********

Category: Non Consent/Reluctant.

**********

Tags: Abduction, Kidnap, Menace, Incest.

**********

Words: 13,210

**********

CAUTION:

Departing again from my usual topic of lesbianism, this story centres on the abduction and demise of two young teens. Through an anonymous letter to their parents, the tale describes their kidnap and subsequent abuse at the hands of their captors.

If you feel that this may cause offence, I recommend that you Do NOT Read This Story.

Note To The Reader:

Since this story was first published for a short period some weeks ago, large sections of the text have been extensively rewritten to remove certain ambiguities around sexual situations involving characters under the age of 18 years.

There have also been large sections added to enhance the story. During this process I have taken care to ensure that at no time are thereany actual descriptions of sexual acts involving any characters under the age of 18 years.

However, references to sexual situations involving minors do still remain, and certainimplications of sexual situations are frequent and commonplace.

I am well aware that some readers may find such narrative disturbing. So - if this is you, please don't ignore this notice and then complain afterwards.

Thank you for taking note.

----------------------

BEGIN

----------------------

As the package dropped through the letterbox, Mr. Vanderbilt turned to look at it - a puzzled expression on his face.

His wife Laura stared at him in disbelief. "Well? Open it Jacob. It's probably important!"

The police had been with them for two days and there had been no development. No contact from anyone. Eventually the police left, telling the distraught parents to "Call the number on this card if anything happens."

It was 10am on Wednesday, and their daughters had been missing since teatime that Monday.

Jacob read the printed label aloud.

"To the parents of ...

Francoise and Jemima Vanderbilt"

Hurriedly ripping the paper cover from the package, he removed a thick sealed envelope that felt like it probably contained a number of thin cards. With it there were also three pages of a printed letter.

Laura gasped as Jacob began to read:

Dear Mr and Mrs Vanderbilt.

I have some wonderful news for you.

By now you must surely have become quite worried regarding the whereabouts and safety of your two beautiful young daughters, so firstly allow me to apologise for having possibly perpetuated a situation that must be a matter of deep concern for you both. I would like to take the opportunity to say that this was never my intention, and I would now like to put your minds at ease and assure you that both of your girls are safe and well, and in no immediate danger.

Laura breathed a sigh of relief as Jacob read on:

You will notice that I have included a sealed envelope with this letter. I would request that for the time being, you should refrain from opening this envelope. The series of numbered photographs contained therein, are intended merely to reinforce my sincerity, and are provided as evidence that both of your lovely daughters are not only alive and well, but also unharmed, and will remain so. Rest assured that on no account would I wish to mislead you in that respect.

Having said that, I feel sure that you will, by now, be wondering why you have been deprived of their company for so long. It is indeed fortunate that my associates and I came across them when we did, and let me assure you that it is my intention to effect their safe return to you as soon as is practicable. I have, however, no personal need to bring this about with any great urgency. Your daughters are proving to be the most pleasant house guests, and my business associates and I would be more than happy to have them stay with us for as long as is deemed necessary whilst we arrange their safe return.

I am sure you will be delighted to hear this news, and I feel certain that you will also be eager to provide my associates and I with some recompense for our sterling efforts in protecting your delightful daughters from any undue harm.

Jacob and Laura looked at one another with puzzlement as he flipped back and forth through the numbered pages of the letter.

"Just read it Jacob," Laura urged him.

He read on:

I should mention at this point that, in order to ensure this, it has been necessary for me to invest some considerable outlay. There have been transportation costs, suitable accommodation, heat and lighting of course, supplies of food and cleaning facilities, not to mention additional clothing for the girls.

Regrettably, some items of their school uniforms seem to be damaged and will need replacing with something more appropriate for their current situation. We have also taken the liberty of providing the young ladies with somevery appealing items of nightwear, but sadly (at present) they seem a little reluctant to wear these. However, I feel sure that they will feel differently, given time.

Additionally, there is the cost of the time for myself and my associates. I ask very little for myself, but - well, I'm sure you will understand how expensive it is to employ good quality, reliable staff these days.

To that end, I wonder what you might feel might be a fitting figure to offer as compensation for our outlay and inconvenience? May I venture to suggest a sum that comes to mind, which would serve to counter the significant expenses that we have incurred (so as not leave us out-of-pocket, you might say). I was thinking that perhaps something along the lines of, say, $250,000 might sound reasonable to you? ... for each of them, of course.

Now I appreciate that a remuneration package of that magnitude may be somewhat difficult to lay a hand on at short notice, so please don't concern yourself unduly if you feel unable to raise this immediately, or indeed all at once. It is entirely possible that you may prefer to simply reward us for rescuing just one of these lovely young ladies at the outset, deferring the eventual return of the other until a moreaffordable date.

That being so, at the time of your donation, simply advise us which young lady you would prefer to have returned to you first, and in the interim we would be happy to continue entertaining your other daughter until such time as it is convenient for you to raise the remainder. However, I do feel duty bound to advise that if we should find the need to provide accommodation for either or both of these young ladies for any extended period, then our expenses are likely to increase accordingly. I'm sure you will understand.

So - in order to assure you of our best intentions, please would you now open the envelope containing the photographs.

Jacob passed the envelope to Laura, who hurriedly ripped it open.

Jacob continued to read:

As you will see, the first two pictures show your lovely young ladies in their school uniforms. Both, you will notice, are quite happy and unharmed, albeit perhaps a little dishevelled due to an unfortunateaccident they seem to have encountered along the way.

The photos, numbered '1' and '2' were images of two young girls, clearly both in their early teens, each dressed in red jacket bearing a gold embroidered school emblem on the breast pocket, a matching pleated skirt, a white blouse with a purple neckerchief tied in a pretty bow, bare legs, white ankle socks and black patent court shoes.

Clearly, both girls had been crying, but the pictures showed them each forcing a smile for the camera. The sleeve of one girl's jacket was partly torn away from the body of the garment at the shoulder. Similarly, both sleeves of the older girl's jacket were torn, with one sleeve completely detached, yet still hanging on the child's arm, and both girls' blouses had been ripped open at the front exposing their bras, along with a little flesh.

"Oh my God!" Laura gasped, raising her open hands to her mouth. "My poor babies! she cried."

The letter continued -

As I have stated, your daughters are proving to be the most delightful company for my associates and I, and I must assure you that finding suitable entertainment for them has been no problem at all. Indeed we have all been very impressed by how eloquent and polite they both are, particularly in what must be an extremely stressful situation for them. But you will be pleased to learn they have excelled in being as helpful and accommodating as any of us might have hoped.

Rarely have I met such a delectable pair of creatures, and my four associates and I have already spent many a happy hour enjoying their delightful company. They really are the most exquisite little ladies, and we have been very pleased to provide for them all the hospitality which our humble abode has to offer. They, in turn, have been most grateful, and appear only too happy to permit us to enjoy their company in return for our promise of their continued safety.

However, you will understand our concern for them, bearing in mind that we needed to ensure that neither young lady was hurt in any way after their unfortunateaccident. I have therefore taken the liberty of providing you with photographic evidence that neither young lady has suffered any physical injury. Please see the next four photos of the girls.

Laura cried out in distress, staring in horror at the next few photos.

The photos, numbered '3' and '4' were images of the girls in their underwear, taken from the front. The bra straps had been pulled off the shoulders, the garments being pulled down a short way, partly exposing the girls' breasts to the point of almost exposing the nipples, and their panties had been pulled down so low that the'vee' lines where the top of the thighs joined the torso, were clearly visible, the flesh of the crotch only just remaining hidden.

The girls were bravely trying not to cry, while standing with their arms across their bodies - one arm attempting to obscure their semi-exposed breasts from view, and the other trying to hide their groins, both girls looking extremely uncomfortable.

Photos '5' and '6' were similar images, but taken from the behind, and minus the girls' underwear, displaying pert bare bottoms and backs. The arms in these photos were stretched out sideways, with the elbows bent awkwardly, apparentlypulling, against someone or something that was clearly restraining them.

Laura was openly sobbing now, and there was a look of horror on Jacob's ashen face.

Again the letter continued:

As can clearly be seen, neither young lady has suffered any physical injury. Also, I would like to reassure you that they are both happy and well, and any distress that may seem apparent would only be due to the cold while we were taking the photographs. Please see the last three pictures to reassure yourselves that this is so.

Photos, numbered '7' and '8' showed images of the two girls standing naked facing the camera, with their hands on their heads, and forcing tearful smiles, while in photo '9' they stood together, side-by-side, each with one arm around the other's waist, again facing forward. Their free arms were once again held outstretched, the restraint beingout of shot, yet clearly stopping the two girls from hiding their modesty. The older girl was gamely trying to smile, whilst the younger of the two was obviously sobbing.

Jacob dropped the photos, which Laura immediately gathered up from the floor, sobbing as she leafed through them.

The couple sat together on the sofa, stunned in a moment's silence, as Jacob flicked back and forth through the pages, then continued to read.

The account continued.

I must congratulate you on raising two of the most beautiful young ladies it has ever been my good fortune and pleasure to meet. Such pretty young faces, their beautiful long blonde hair tumbling down over pale creamy skin of smooth bare shoulders, the slender bodies, the shapely hips and thighs, and the elegant poise of fit, straight backs devoid of the slightest hint of cellulite anywhere to be seen. They are both truly devastating. How it takes my breath away to merely gaze upon such tender, youthful beauty.

I have to confess, at the outset, my associates were all quite eager to assist in restraining the young ladies, particularly during and after the photo session. So much so that I found it necessary to intervene on more than one occasion, chastising several of them for becoming, just a littleover zealous.

During this initial period we took a great many more photos - a few with the young ladies themselves happy to reveal their comely charms for my associates and I, by agreeing to model some alluring designs of near-transparent negligées that we had procured for them in a range of attractive shades (baby blue, shocking pink, pastel green, and a pale violet), and a good deal more without of course, but I venture to suggest that these might be of little interest to yourselves at this juncture.

But I digress.

Obviously we are all keen to return both young ladies to your charge at your earliest possible convenience. In the meantime I can assure you that we will keep them here, safe from harm.

When I saysafe, this is all relative of course, and I feel sure you will understand that both young ladies are currently demonstrating their gratitude in the only way that two beautiful young creatures such as these are able, in order to thank a group of men who have rescued them from the cold harsh elements. Why, even as I sit here in my study composing this letter, I detect cries of delight from Francoise as she engages in one of her scheduled appointments, enjoying somequality time with one of my associates in an adjacent bedroom.

A burst of tears from Laura punctuated Jacob's narrative.

He read on:

But please don't allow yourselves to be concerned for either of the young ladies. Both Francoise and Jemima have made it perfectly clear that they are only too happy to assist my associates and I in any way they can, with a range ofactivities that we have devised, in order to ensure that neither young lady experience any boredom during their stay with us.

On this note, I am keen to assure you that, in order to sustain the well being of all concerned, I have taken the liberty to draw up a schedule ofinteractionfor our one-on-one meetings with the young ladies, to ensure that no-one becomes over taxed. To this end, we have introduced a timetable which permits one of my associates or myself to entertain, play games, or exercise with one of your beautiful daughters, on an hourly rota.

We anticipate that each scheduledmeeting should last no more than around 30 minutes, after which time the designated couple are encouraged to leave theplayroom and shower, allowing the young ladies an opportunity tofreshen up and then rest for an hour, before their nextappointment.

That being so, Francoise and Jemima are alternately scheduled tomeet with members of my team, Francoise engaging with a newpartner on everyeven hour (8am, 10am, etc.) whilst Jemima meets with her newpartner on everyodd hour (9am, 11am, etc.). Hence, as one couple are vacating the shower, the next couple would be commencing their chosen activities together, be itgames orexercises etc.

Recreational meetings are scheduled to finish at around 10:30pm each day (with a shower to follow, of course), the last scheduledmeeting commencing at 10pm, thereby permitting my associates and I the opportunity toenjoy the company of both young ladies at least three times each every day. This keeps everyone on their toes (when they're not on their backs of course - he he ;-) - sorry - I make joke!).

Now, I suppose you're wondering how two lovely little ladies such as your own sweet daughters, could manage to capture the interest and imagination of a group of adult males? Well, the simple fact is that your beautiful daughters have a lucid charm all of their own. Living in close proximity with them, it may have possibly gone unnoticed the way in which they have been developing in recent years, but believe me when I say that despite their tender age, they already exhibit all the required attributes to catch the eye of any heterosexual male.

Jacob most certainly had noticed. His thoughts instantly turned to their babysitter, Pauline.

Pauline had been the Vanderbilt's regular sitter for about two years - ever since she was sixteen in fact. The daughter of a work colleague (well, employee really), she had first come to them when the girls were only nine and ten. She was the perfect sitter for them, as she and the two girls were more like friends.

She was a slight girl, but quite mature in her figure, and after the first few visits she had started tocome on to Jacob. He had thought at first that this was just his imagination, but more recently there was this one time when he was giving her the usual ride home in the Hummer. It was late at night and she was sitting beside him, fiddling with the buttons on her blouse.

Suddenly she came out with, "Do you like me Jacob?"

"Of course I do," he smiled, looking a little puzzled.

"Why don't you ever kiss me then?" she had asked.

"Ihave kissed you," he laughed dismissively. "I give you a goodnight kiss each time when I drop you off," he reasoned.

"That's not aproper kiss," she argued, pouting. "Wouldn't you like to kiss me the way you kiss Mrs. Vanderbilt?"

Jacob thought about it. He knew what she meant, of course, but he was also sure that Pauline didn't really know how he kissed Mrs. Vanderbilt. He hadn't beenintimate with Laura for some years, and their kisses were anything but lusty or even loving.

"I do kiss you that way," he replied, honestly, thinking of the platonicpeck on the cheek that was their usual greeting or parting substitute for intimacy. There was no passion in their marriage. It had been a marriage of convenience between two well-to-do families, but there was no urgency or carnal desire in their kisses. There never had been.

Laura was one of those very rare women that some people might call 'frigid'. To her, sex was a necessary evil. It was there for the purpose of producing offspring, and nothing else. She thought it was dirty, but she went along with it because it was herduty. Jacob wanted a son. He wanted an heir. Laura had given him two beautiful daughters, and that, she felt, was enough. So when Jacob at last saw a chance to nurture a loving relationship with a beautiful, vibrant young girl - well who would blame him if he siezed the opportunity?

"I mean aproper kiss," Pauline went on. "You know, open mouth, tongue, and everything," she suggested. "You could even squeeze my tits if you like," she added.

She was smiling broadly. The top three buttons of her blouse were now undone, and he could clearly see her ripe, shapely breasts spilling out over the top of the skimpypeek-a-boo bra she wore.

"Oh God Pauline. I can't do anything like that with you!" he exclaimed.

"Why not?

"Well, I'm married, for one thing," he told her, with a slight, nervous laugh.

She sulked for the rest of the few minutes drive home, but when they pulled up outside her house he leaned over to kiss her cheek as usual, she turned her head at the last moment, causing him to inadvertently find her lips instead. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but it was enough to make him want more.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers