To The Parents Of...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you mean, (I at first?" he asked again.

"The men all had funny names..." she said, ignoring his question, "like colours... Mr. White - he was the boss, then there was Mr. Green, Mr. Brown, Mr. Gray, and Mr. Black."

"Oh-Kay?" Jacob replied, in a slow uncertain tone, thinking, 'What does this have to do with anything?' but he declined to say.

"There were three Spanish women that visited a few times... after we had been there for a while," Francoise told him. "They obviously knew the gang. They all hadflower names. Heather, Rose, and Violet."

Jacob nodded, reassuring her, a serious expression on his face.

"All three had the most beautiful jet black hair, but one of the women was a little older than the others. She had very small breasts... like Jemima's, and she had quitesharp features... pointed chin, high cheekbones, sharp looking nose, and really thin arms. She probably sounds ugly saying that, but she was very attractive. That was Heather. She kept smiling at me... all the time.

"The first time the women visited, was four days after they took us. They..." she hesitated. "They used us to give the men a show.

Heather stared into my eyes and told me... she wondered what pretty American schoolgirls taste like... and she didn't mean kisses.

They did some awful things to us... and they made us do things for them... you know...things... while the men played with... well... you know. When they'd all had their fun, each of the men took one girl each up to a bedroom, and..." she didn't finish the sentence.

After a short pause, she continued. "Mr White took Heather. I think she may have been his partner?

"I think I understand," Jacob told her, reassuringly. He couldn't help it, but her account was giving him quite a hard-on, and Francoise could see it pushing his dressing gown up into a smalltent shape.

She smiled and went on. "The next time they visited, the two younger women... Rose and Violet, stripped the Heather and spread her out on a coffee table in the middle of the lounge. Then one of the men, Mr. Green, he took her while they made the rest of us watch. When he'd finished, one of the women licked her clean, pushing her legs apart and sucking his stuff from her, while the other woman cleaned Mr. Green. They said they wanted Jem and I to see what was expected of us."

Fran put her head in her hands and sobbed, and Jacob hugged her around the shoulders to comfort her.

They put me across the table, and..." Her voice trailed away.

"Heather told me I tasted much sweeter after.

"The next hour went on the same way. Each of the men took a different woman, until Mr. Brown took Jem. She couldn't stop crying. He liked that. After the men had their fun, the women all took turns. It was horrible. Finally they took us both up to a bedroom and the women took us again while the men watched...

"I can't even bring myself to tell you what they made us do the third time they visited. I'll never do anything like that again as long as I live. It was disgusting. The men just kept laughing and jeering. I'm just glad they had some mouthwash."

Jacob was horrified.

"Daddy..." she began to explain. "You have to understand that... we didn't really know anything about sex before... before..."

"I understand," he told her calmly.

"But... Well... after a couple of days... Well... it felt good Daddy. It felt sogood, and before long we were letting them take us. We let them do anything they wanted, and we did what they wanted too," she admitted, looking very sheepish.

"Did they hurt you baby?" he asked.

"Only at first. They took our virginity. That hurt a bit, but after... when we got used to it... well... it just felt so good," she smiled. "Sometimes they took us two or three at once... you know? I was scared the first time they did that, but they didn't hurt me. Not much anyway. Jem was more scared than me, and they seemed to like that... especially when they ripped..."

"Yes! Yes! I get the picture," Jacob interrupted.

"Some of them were rough, but two of them were kind and gentle. We began to look forward to our favourites."

"Your favourites?" Jacob repeated, with a mix of horror and incredulity.

Fran just nodded, adding, "Then we came home and..." she stopped, looking forlorn.

"And?" he prompted.

"Nothing," she said simply.

"You can't leave it there sweetheart. You have to tell me."

"No. That's what I mean. We came home and now there's nothing."

"Nothing?" he pressed.

"That's right. Now there's nothing! We miss it Daddy," she explained.

He was clearly shocked.

"Am I a bad girl Daddy? For missing getting fucked?"

Jacob was completely lost for words. Here was his innocent little girl who had been abducted and raped, and now she had been rescued and was safe at home, she's telling him that she misses being used by them.

"I don't know what to say baby," he told her at last.

"You're a man," she whispered.

"I know but..."

"Couldn't you help?" she asked.

"Help? In what way?"

"Couldn't you... do it for me?"

He stared at her in disbelief. "I couldn't do that sweetheart," he exclaimed, hardly able to believe that she might even think of such a thing, let alone suggest it. It was true he had noticed her growing - of course he had. He had watched with great interest, her fascinating metamorphosis from a clumsy, innocent child into an elegant young lady, and he had to admit that in certain situations (a glimpse of her entering or leaving the shower for example) she had inadvertently given him the occasionalstiffy. But to suggest a sexual relationship? Well - it was beyond his comprehension. "You're mydaughter!" he added, with incredulity.

"Well," she sighed, resignedly, "maybe I should dress up in my school uniform and take myself off to the boondocks where the homeless people gather. I'm sure I can find a few randy old men there who wouldn't mind having some fun with a schoolgirl. I'm surethey would do it for me," she told him, pointedly.

"You wouldn't!" he whispered. "Youcouldn't. Surely not."

"You have to understand Daddy... when those men took us, we didn't have any choice in what happened to us. Now wehave a choice and wewant it. Ineed it Daddy," she appealed.

She looked up into his eyes, a pleading expression on her face. "The only other thing we need to be sure of," she whispered, "is to know that we are safe," she reasoned.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"We both are," Jemima interjected, her voice interrupting their supposed private conversation from behind.

Jacob looked up in surprise. He didn't even know she had been in the room.

He thought the matter over for a few minutes, the two girls watching him intently. He considered the prospect of his two beautiful girls wandering around among countless filthy, sex starved, men sleeping rough, and what they might do with two delightful young schoolgirls.

He could almost picture the scene - any number of them surrounding his tender little girls, stripping them, and queuing up to take turns with them both one after another, stretching them out as they writhed and moaned. He simply couldn't allow that to happen.

At last he said softly, "Maybe we should take this upstairs?"

"Yay!" Jemima cried out, rushing to the hallway and mounting the stairs ahead of them.

As Jacob and Francoise reached the staircase, they could see Jemima's nightgown discarded across the banister, and when they reached the Master Bedroom, Jemima was already in bed, sitting up with a sheet pulled up to hide her modesty.

Still unconvinced that what he was doing was even remotely acceptable, Jacob quickly discarded his own gown and slipped in beside her, making sure that neither girl caught sight of his flaccid member for too long.

Francoise quickly followed suit, sidling up close with a mischievous giggle.

"Daddy, I've longed for this moment for so long," she whispered.

"Me too," Jemima agreed, cuddling up close to him.

"Girls," Jacob said in a disappointed tone. "I'm sorry girls, but I really don't think I can do this," he admitted.

"Don't worry Daddy. I know how to get it started for you," Jemima told him, sliding down under the covers until only the ends of her hair remained on the pillow beside him.

"She can even put it in for us, if you like?" Francoise smiled.

'Oh God', Jacob thought, closing his eyes and relaxing - but not for long.

----------

Some long while later, both girls were resting their heads on his shoulders, with happy, satisfied smiles on their faces, as Jacob's arms wrapped around them, holding them close. He was looking quite tired, but happily resting.

"Daddy," Francoise began, disturbing the silence.

"Yes Sweetheart," he said softly.

"Next time Mommy has one of her Bridge Weekends away?"

"Yes my love," he anticipated her question. "Of course we can," he smiled.

"No. That wasn't it. I was going to say... why don't you invite Pauline to visit?"

"Pauline?" he queried.

"Yes," she replied. "We know you like her. We've seen the way you both look at each other. We could all play together," she suggested.

"What are you suggesting?" he asked.

"Two of us could give you a show while you have some fun time with the other one," she smiled.

"What do you mean,a show?"

"You know. We could do some stuff... to get you... you know... started?"

"Where did you get an idea like that?" he asked. "No! Don't tell me."

"Not what you think," she smiled

"Pauline showed us how to do it," Jemima told him. "She said, men sometimes like to watch two girls together. It gets them... going," she giggled.

He stared at his youngest girl, gobsmacked.

"Daddy," Fran began again, diverting his attention.

"Yes my darling?" he replied.

"Why don't you leave her?" she asked.

"Leave Pauline?"

"No silly. Leave Mommy."

"Why would I do that?" he asked.

"She doesn't really love you... and you certainly don't love her. Pauline loves you, that's obvious, and you love her. We know you've been seeing each other."

"Why not buy Mommy off?" Jem suggested.

"Yes! Then you and Pauline can live here... together... with us. You could marry her and she could be our step-mother. We could all live together and sleep together like this. No-one would ever suspect."

Jacob gave it some thought. 'Hmmm', he thought. 'Yes - it does seem like a very eloquent solution'.

He was getting hard again.

----------------------

It was about two weeks later that Jacob and the girls were enjoying a weekend alone at home. Laura had gone to stay at a hotel for another of herBridge Club weekends.

She had only been gone about an hour when, 'Bing Bong' came the sound of the door chime.

"I'll get it," Fran called out, rushing down the stairs, with a highly excited Jemima hot on her heels, but she was too late - Jacob was already there.

He opened the door to find two very attractive, dark haired young ladies standing on the step, their overnight bags in their hands and broad smiles on their faces.

"Hello Pauline," he greeted the slightly taller of the two.

"Hello Jacob," she smiled up at him, expectantly.

"And welcome Sonja," he added, turning to the much darker skinned girl beside her.

"Hello Mr Vanderbilt," she replied, smiling invitingly.

"Please. Call me Jacob," he insisted. "We're all friends here, aren't we."

The two brunettes looked at one another and grinned, with Sonja looking a little nervous. "Soon," Pauline whispered to her friend.

"I'm so glad you could make it," Jacob told them, breaking the ice. He reached forward to take their bags, adding, "Here. Let me help you with those," just as Francoise and Jemima arrived at the door behind him.

Jacob's two daughters reached to take the hands of their visitors, pulling them inside and past their father, and the four girls ran off excitedly to the lounge, leaving Jacob to take the girls' bags upstairs.

"Would you ladies like something to eat?" he asked, on his return.

Pauline just looked at him, suggestively, and Sonja giggled, which started his daughters off again.

"No thank you Jacob," Pauline replied, "but maybe we could prepare something for you?" she suggested.

He was about to ask 'Like what?' when she silently took Sonja's hand and led her past him and out of the room, staring at him suggestively, and smiling all the way.

He was about to ask 'Where are you going?' when Fran and Jem got up and followed them.

"Where are you two going?" he managed to ask this time.

"We have to help Pauline get Sonja ready," was the simple reply.

He was dying to ask, 'Ready for what?' but he thought better of it. Instead, he waited a few minutes before following them upstairs. He felt it best to leave a suitable few minutes gap, so as not to appear too eager.

First he went to his dressing room and stripped off, wrapping himself in a long, toweling dressing gown. His next stop was the bathroom where he gave himself a quick wash, and cleaned his teeth, before taking a small box from the bathroom cabinet. Opening the box he tipped out a small blister card, containing four blue, oval shaped pills, laid out in adiamond shape on the card. He pressed one from it's seal and popped it in his mouth, washing it down with a drink of water.

"I think we're going to have a busy weekend," he said quietly to the box, as he returned the remaining three pills in the blister pack to the box. The box didn't reply as he returned it to the cabinet.

He took several deep breaths, then left the bathroom.

"Ready ladies?" he asked, as he stood in the bedroom doorway.

The four girls sitting up in a row simply giggled, looking at one another as they held the bedsheet up in front of them. They were each wearing the most beautiful semi-transparent negligées.

On the left sat Francoise, wearing shocking pink. Next to her was Sonja in an attractive shade of pastel green. Pauline was beside her in baby blue, and finally, on the right was Jemima, wearing a delightful lacy little pale violet piece.

Jacob smiled and entered the room, sitting himself down on the small sofa beside the bed. "Jemima?" he called to his youngest. "Come to Daddy," he beckoned.

She smiled and leapt from the bed, running across to jump onto his lap. He wrapped an arm around her waist and she snuggled in, resting her head on his shoulder, her lovely silky soft blonde locks caressing his shoulder as she nuzzled her head into his neck.

"Now ladies," he asked. "What do you have for me?"

"Shall we give him a show?" Pauline suggested to Fran, as they eased Sonja to lie back between them.

"Can we do this every week?" Jemima whispered in his ear.

"I think I'd like that," he agreed.

----------------------

The End.

Once again, thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my efforts, please be kind enough to leave a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share with other readers, please leave a comment below.

If you feel you may like to send me your private comments, just click the link to myUser-ID below, then click theContact tab. Please don't forget to add a valid email address (or I won't be able to reply).

Thank You.

Macey :-) xx