To The Parents Of...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts return to the pretty young lady sitting on my lap, adorned in the cutest little lilac negligee. Together we witnessed my associates performing their ritual exorcism of her beautiful sister. Poor child - she found it such a harrowing experience that it became imperative for me to restrain her. At one point I asked if she thought that she too might be enchanted by demons. Of course she tried to assure me that she had none, but as I explained, "We have to be sure." As it turned out, she was just as bedeviled as her unfortunate sister.

However, I feel certain you will find it comforting to learn that Jemima quickly calmed when my four associates and I convinced Francoise to help ease her troubled sister, by completing the younger lady's exorcism for us.

"Oh no! "Laura sobbed. "Why do they have to go into so much detail?" she asked.

"To make sure we pay up promptly, and without problems, of course," Jacob told her, curtly. There was distinctgrowl in his tone.

He read on:

I know you will be delighted to learn that, when at last we had managed to root out the last of their rogue influences, your two lovely daughters were able to stand before us all, calm at last, with tears of joy at their own emancipation. How much we all savoured that moment with them both, and even I have to admit that the sight of two such beautiful, newly liberated creatures standing there before us was quite satisfying.

Sadly though, some of my associates found the temptation to embrace them a little too great to resist, and it was with some regret that I was forced to ask the gentlemen concerned to restrain themselves.

Instead, and to avert their own desires, your extremely talented and enchanting young daughters agreed to provide a brief demonstration of their deepest affection for one another. I will not go into detail of what transpired here. Suffice it to say that at this point, I and another of my associates felt it necessary to intervene, calling a halt to the public display. Believing that this was probably not in everyone's best interests, particularly our young guests, we therefore suggested it would be far more appropriate to escort the young ladies upstairs to continue their activities in relative privacy.

I should point out that, although at the outset they both seemed quite nervous at the prospect of being accompanied to the isolation of separate boudoirs, they both seemed to settle into the situation with relative ease. So much so that before long they were both more than happy to provide the required degree of interaction with a succession of hosts. In fact, I can confirm that they are now becoming quite skilled at anticipating the preferences of my associates. So much so that I am confident that if things continue to progress as they have to date, we may soon consider re-introducing some group activities - just to keep things interesting for the young ladies, you understand.

Ah, but I digress again.

So ... back to business.

We will of course be in touch sometime during the next few days to advise you of the most efficient logistical method for you to transport our reward safely to us. Between now and then, if you would be kind enough to gather together the funds for us in used, unmarked banknotes of various denominations ... non consecutive numbers of course, and packed into a conveniently small suitcase, we will be happy to advise you on how it might best be delivered, in due course.

As I will be entrusting delivery of this communique to a specialist courier service, I anticipate it may take a day or two to arrive. Hence I feel I should reassure you that whilst the message is in transit, we will be taking every opportunity to ensure that your lovely daughters don't become bored.

Meanwhile, to pass the time, you may feel inclined to do some doodling with pen and paper (or perhaps you're good at mental arithmetic?).

I wonder if you can work out how many times each of my teammembers will have enjoyed spending a vacant hour with each of your daughters by (let's say) 10pm on this coming Friday - keeping in mind the information I gave you earlier, and taking into account that they arrived on our doorstep at precisely 5:30pm yesterday, and were subsequently escorted to the privacy of their own rooms at around 8pm that evening.

Well, it's getting late and I believe I have the last appointment with pretty little Jemima. I wonder which game she might like to play this evening? Could it be Scrabble perhaps, or Snakes and Ladders? Or maybe she might enjoy some card games? Strip Poker is always great fun. We also have Ludo, or perhaps a jigsaw puzzle, or Blind man's Bluff (eager hands searching for a playmate), etc. or perhaps a few Role Playing Games? I believe a firm favorite among my associates isHappy Families.

Oh, I could go on and on, but alas time is short and I'd hate to disappoint young Jemima by being late for our appointment.

Ahh - Beautiful young Jemima. She reminds me of my dear departed Thai bride Evette. She was much older than Jemima of course, but she was tiny - so very tiny, just like Jemima, with teeny little breasts and beautiful long black hair that reached down to her delicious little bum.

Oh but you're probably thinking that Evette passed away. No - she didn't die - she just departed. I think perhaps she may have become a little disenchanted with my penchant for inviting my bowling team buddies home to have her entertain us all.

I remember the very first time. I made her let them all give her a greeting kiss and a hug. How everyone enjoyed that - holding her pert little body. Then I sent her upstairs to change. I told her they would like to see her in the pretty cotton pyjamas that I had bought especially for the occasion.

She called us when she was ready, and we all trooped up to the bedroom to find her. Sadly, the pyjamas didn't fit properly - they were at least two sizes too small, and way too tight. They were so flimsy, clearly showing the shape of her delectable little body through the thin material.

I remember the guys being mesmerised by the sight of her shapely young breasts and those stiff, dark little nipples pushing the material out into exciting little bumps. There was quite a lot of bare, tanned flesh showing down the front too, between the buttons on the jacket. Also, the leggings were way too short and tight, hugging her bottom delightfully. Oh yes. It made our mouths water just to look at her.

The guys all insisted on hugging her again of course, this time passing her around, squeezing her pert little bottom and stroking her tiny body - all over. Oh how she loved that.

Now don't misunderstand. Evette knew exactly why she was there. She understood when I brought her over from Thailand, that a big part of her duties would be to entertain my friends. Oh how she loved their attention, although she always entered into the spirit of the game - she would always pretend to object and struggle.

Of course, it was never very long before we were all chasing her around the bedroom, snatching at her, trying to corner her. And when we did finally catch her we would all join together in depriving her of those pretty pyjamas. It was such enormous fun. There she would be, kicking and screaming as one after another we would grab at a piece of loose material, and there would be an excitingrrrrriiiipping sound as the flimsy material tore away, each time exposing a little more succulent, golden tanned flesh.

Such a skillful playmate was little Evette. She knew just how to excite and please her guests.

My buddies and I would grab and tug and rip the pyjamas from her until her perfect. naked little body was completely exposed. Then she would pretend to struggle and fight and cry as we dragged her across the bed, my eager buddies frantically tearing the remaining shreds of the clothing from her.

She was truly convincing, struggling and writhing as we held her down, each taking turns to sample the sweetness of her succulent young flesh, then watching the look on her face as we held her open and one by one we each used her beautiful little body to satisfy our pent up lust.

Oh the fun times we all used to enjoy together. She was such a treasure - she really entered into the spirit of the occasion. And when the time came for our guests to leave, she would put on a revealing nightgown and see them all to the door, thanking them all for coming (if you get the double enténdré).

But sadly, one day I lost her.

She wanted to go out grocery shopping on the very day we planned to have another session. She said she wanted to buy snacks and nibbles for the guys to enjoy, after they had enjoyed snacking and nibbling on her. We never did find out what happened to her. Perhaps she had an accident, or maybe she got lost somewhere, but she never returned...

Ever since I lost her, it's been my ambition to find a pretty little girl to replace her. Some sweet, tender young thing who would dress up in sexy pyjamas for me, the way my beautiful little Evette used to do. Someone with whom I might be able to relive those wonderfully happy, exciting times that we used to share.

Confidentially, (just between us), that is why my associates and I went into business together. To seek out a replacement for sweet little Evette.

Which brings my thoughts neatly back to our present guests. Do you think that perhaps pretty little Jemima could fill that void? I wonder if she might be willing? Ah, but no - she is far too young - isn't she? Hmmm? - I wonder.

But I digress.

I recall I promised to teach her how to play a new variation of the children'spretend game,Mothers and Fathers. Our version is calledWicked Depraved Uncles and Tender Helpless Little Nieces.

I have a lovely new set of thin cotton pyjamas that I set aside especially for Jemima to wear - the first of many - in case the idea might really catch on. I know they will look perfect on her. She's such a cute little thing and I feel certain she will simply adore the game. Perhaps she would enter into the spirit of the role and pretend to cry for me too? I do so love it when they cry. It gives me a great sense of well being to know that I've been able to bestow some new exciting experience upon their young lives. I'm really looking forward to all the fun we will have together. I feel sure it will bring tears of joy to her eyes.

There were more distraught sobs from Laura as Jacob was unable to continue reading. He dropped the letter, his mind now completly consumed by the image of this man - these men, and what they must probably be doing with his poor daughters. His beautiful virgin daughters. He thought back to all those times he had with Pauline in his car. How irresistible she was at the time, and how tempted he had been to taste the fruit before she turned eighteen. Hehad managed to resist her, at least until then. But these men - they had no need to resist. It seemed they had no conscience - no deterrent. They would probably be doing just about anything they wanted - everything they wanted, and there would be nothing that anyone could do to stop them. No-one would try to stop them.

He looked at the pale, stony expression on his wife's face. He couldn't read aloud any more. Instead they read silently together.

The letter went on:

Oh my goodness. There I go again. Please forgive me. You reallyshould disregard all that I have said before. Please be assured that on no account will either of your daughters be subjected to any unpleasant experiences - as inviting as that may seem with their skimpy, revealing nightwear. I just hope that my associates and I are not subjected to the temptation and have to try and resist them for too long.

Perhaps pretty littleJemima may simply want to engage in some of the more usual exercises? Perhaps a fewPush Ups to help her work up a sweat before we retire to bed?

Oh dear - I may have forgotten to mention. As there are only five bedrooms in this property, unfortunately the young ladies will have to share - with one of us - I sincerely hope they won't mind :-)

Even now I can hear one of my associates walking Francoise toward the shower from her room, and that can only mean that my allotted appointment to meet with her delightful sister has come around again. I'll extend your good wishes to Jemima for you, of course. Should I tell her you're thinking of her? I'm thinking of her right now, although I have to admit she does always make it quite hard for me (if you can appreciate the innuendo). She's such a beautiful little thing isn't she, and so surprisingly well developed for one so sweet and young.

Did you know she cries all the time while we'reexercising. It's so exciting just being with her, although she rarely says much. Even so, I can hardly wait to spend some morequality time with her.

Now I ought to point out that if you have read all of the preceding, you may be forgiven for thinking that the virtue of your lovely daughters might be in danger. Let me dispel any fears and assure you that my associates have all been instructed, in no uncertain terms, that they should not give way to any temptation regarding any form of naughty encounters with the young ladies, no matter how harmless that may seem.

Oh, and one last thing.

I feel I should mention - we are well aware that you have contacted the police to help find yourlost daughters. We fully expected that you would do so, but perhaps you may consider a little advice?

Since the police have now left, and you now know that both young ladies are in caring, loving hands, I hope you won't be tempted to pursue anything that might be counter-productive - like getting back in touch with the police. It would be such an unnecessary shame if the next photos of the young ladies that you receive, were to be taken from inside somewhere like (for example) a Chinese brothel, or worse, perhaps an East European torture den? I'm sure you raise that we could very easily recover our expenses from either of those sources.

But - I'm also sure you would prefer to have them returned directly to you, safe and sound - wouldn't you? :)

Anyway - Have to dash now - my exercise partner is waiting.

As I have said, don't be in too much of a hurry to raise the cash. It really is no hardship having them here to stay with us. So many games to enjoy, and so little time.

May I sincerely thank you both for giving us this trulyonce-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy such a wonderfully special experience with such a beautiful pair of sweet young ladies ... again and again.

Signed.

A Friend.

----------

By this time, Laura was sobbing uncontrollably, still trying to look at the photographs, as Jacob put the letter down.

"What can we do?" she asked though her tears.

"Well, I know what I'm going to do!" he told her, determinedly,

"What?"

"I'm going to go to the bank and organise the cash that they asked for. I'm not risking leaving our girls with those animals any longer than absolutely necessary!"

"You're not going to pay them, surely?"

"What?" he shouted. He could hardly believe his ears. "You can't be serious?"

"Everyone knows you should never pay a ransom," Laura reasoned, uncertainly.

"These are our daughters! Our children!" he barked. "You dowant them back, don't you?"

"Of course, but..."

"But nothing! I'm going to get them back," he vowed.

That was the beginning of the end for Jacob and Laura.

----------

Almost a month after girls' successful recovery, things were beginning to return to normal in the Vanderbilt household. Laura was having a weekend break at a hotel, attending one of her regularBridge Club meetings. Jacob had decided to take his evening shower early and was sitting in the lounge in just his dressing gown, watching some inane TV quiz show.

Francoise wandered in to join him, also in her dressing gown. "Daddy?" she began, sitting beside him.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Are you watching this?" she asked.

He gave her a pathetic look, then smiled. "No, I suppose not. Not really. Why?"

"Well... Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course darling. What is it?" he replied, switching the TV off.

"Well... You know... while we were away..."

Instantly Jacob felt a lump in his throat. "You don't need to talk about that my darling," he told her, slipping his arm around her shoulder.

"But I want to," she reasoned. "You know while we were away?"

He took a deep breath and sighed. The very idea of those two weeks made him cringe. "Yes sweetheart?" he managed to reply.

"You know... those men that took us?"

"Uh huh," he responded, trying to sound unworried.

"You know what they did with us?"

"I don't think you need to tell me about that sweetheart," he told her again. There was a sick feeling in his stomach, brought on by the thought of what had been happening to his beautiful girls.

"I know... but..." Francoise began to choke on her words.

"It's OK sweetheart. You don't have to do this. You don't have to tell me anything about it," he assured her.

"Yes. I do," she insisted.

"OK. In your own time then," he comforted her.

"Well... I sort of..."

"Yes baby?"

"What they did with us..."

"It's OK darling."

"Well... I... I sort of... I miss it," she finally blurted out.

There was a sharp intake of breath. "What?" he gasped softly.

"I miss it Daddy," she repeated.

Jacob was dumbfounded.

"Do you hate me for saying that Daddy?" she asked.

He looked at her - the tears welling in her eyes. "No baby. Of course I don't," he reassured her, hugging her close and pulling her head down to his shoulder to comfort her.

"Some of the girls at school have been calling me names," she told him.

"What sort of names?"

"They call me things like 'fuck toy' and 'nympho slut'."

"Why?" he asked, sounding thoroughly shocked.

"I told them that I liked it."

"You told them WHAT?" he almost shouted.

"Don't be angry with me Daddy," she appealed.

He took a moment to gather his composure. "I'm not angry with you sweetheart," he said, more calmly, "but I don't think you should be telling your friends that sort of thing. You don't realise what you're saying."

"I don't think you realise what we went through," she countered. She seemed a little angry, and Jacob supposed she had every right.

"We were being repeatedly fucked by..."

"Fran! Don't use language like that!" He rebuked her.

"But..." She hesitated, unsure of how, or whether to continue. Eventually she went on, "But... that's what they were doing Daddy," she reasoned. "Both Jem and I were getting fucked... anything up to ten times each, every day, by five different men! And women!" she almost sobbed.

"Women!" he exclaimed in abject horror.

"Daddy, you have no idea," she whimpered. "And it went on for two weeks."

She stared at her father, who was all but lost for words.

"Then they would take us for a shower, where they...

She broke down. "Daddy, I can't begin to tell you the things they did to us, and the things they made us do."

"Look. I... I'm sorry..." Jacob began. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry I couldn't rescue you sooner," he explained, "but... they didn't give us any way to get in touch. We couldn't get you back any sooner. I'm so sorry it took that long."

"The things those men did to us," Francoise went on. "We didn't understand why they would do that... why they would want to. And some of the things they made us do. It disgusted me... at first," she added under her breath.

"What do you mean?" he asked, genuinely confused.

"At first we were terrified. They did all sorts of stuff to us. Made us do stuff together... while they..." She didn't finish. She just went bright red in the face and looked away.