To the Victor goes the spoils Pt. 01

Story Info
It’s time for the 84th annual Enhancement Games.
1.9k words
4.35
9.8k
14
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((For the last 80 years the games had gone on. In penance for a failed revolution, the capital of the Pan American Empire, or PanAm, declared the annual Enhancement Games to remind the people of the price of their mistake and the potential they denied everyone. Twenty four young men and women aged eighteen to twenty three were collected or "Reaped" and brought to the capital to be paraded in front of the most wealthy and decadent people their empire had to offer. The citizens of the capital would bet on and sponsor their favorites. One male and one female would make it out of the games as victors, they would become a married pair for the rest of their lives, living in luxury as a sign of the capitals appreciation and mercy. Spending their time performing for the capital in gratitude for their generosity.))

"Come on seven boy! You expect to impress sponsors by fucking her like that?!" Allen's ears rang as his proctor called to him from above. He was one of twenty four tributes, all in their own dedicated cubicals during sexual training. Their training days always ended with sex class. District seven was one of the twelve production districts that surrounded the Capital, each provided needed materials to PanAm, district sevens was lumber. The work was hard and physically demanding so Allen grew big and he grew strong, at least he thought he did. He was just over six feet tall with broad shoulders, he was muscular and bulky, his body built for function with arms and legs of toned muscles for swinging the heavy axes into the genetically modified trees, harvested for whatever it was the capital did with all that wood.

He reassured his grip on the hips of his "training partner", some eager volunteer from the capital, and started thrusting in harder making her moan loudly. He caught a brief glimpse of the proctor on her platform nodding in approval.

It had been a week and a half since he was "honored" to be chosen as tribute for his district for this years games. "Reaping" day this year came as it always did, when Allan's name was called he didn't realize if at first, then it struck him, he'd been selected as district seven's male tribute. He froze like many did, his mind realizing what had happened and what would likely be his fate. His mind was fuzzy in what happened as he was moved quickly through the ceremony, pictures, goodbyes to friends and family, then quickly to the train that would take him to the capital. Allen sat in his chair on the train looking around at the tables with platters towering with food. Here he had all the food and water he could eat and drink. Every year the games came and went. 24 young men and women would be changed forever when it was over. 22 of them would be drained of their strength and spend the rest of their lives as slaves, the other two would have taken the strength from the rest and grown to impossible proportions, the women incredibly curvaceous, the men massive and muscular with dicks that hung past their knees.

Allen was 22, he almost aged out of the tribute pool like his older sister but he wasn't so lucky. The girl sitting across from him was only 18, picked her first year. She was pretty with short auburn hair, more muscular than some others as she was woodcutter like Allen, her breasts were full and firm her hips wide with a decent ass. He thought her name was Tina...Tanya...? He thought he looked nervous but she looked terrified.

"I'm a virgin." She said. He didn't know if she had been talking and he was just zoned out or if this was the first time she spoke. "I know I'll be having sex in the arena but..."

"It's not hard." Allen said, his voice caught her attention. "They'll give us a crash course before the games I've heard, telling us what they expect, how to look like we know what we're doing and after that just do what feels natural." He explained. He knew very little about what was going to happen but there were rumors and people liked to talk. Everyone knew what happened during the games, it was almost required viewing in the districts, you'd go to work and the games would be on big screens, then you came home your TV would already be on with the broadcast, almost every home had to have it on, the only exceptions were homes with children. If you had kids you had to register to be exempt from the forced broadcast, once they entered the tribute pool you had to watch again. Allen wasn't a virgin but he wasn't an expert at sex either.

"I'm sure you'll love it!" A third voice filled the train car. They both looked at its owner and were awed. She was beautiful in a way neither of them knew existed until they saw her in person. Her skin was tanned to an almost golden color. She stood maybe six and a half feet tall, her shoulders were wide lending a base to toned muscular arms, two giant balloon breasts twice the size of her head sprouted from her chest each orb almost perfectly round and firm standing proudly against gravity, long toned legs came from wide hips that supported two perfectly spherical globe ass cheeks, larger then her breasts. All this confidently strode toward them in a black dress that seemed painted on her skin it was so tight. The cloth barely covering the top half of her incredible chest and ending just a few inches below her hypnotizing ass. Her midriff was exposed showing off her six pack abs and her hair fell in long silver curls to down to the small of her back. When she turned to sit with them they could see her "dress" was backless, the only hint on how it stayed on her being a small indentation around the back of her neck from a string so small it was almost invisible. This had to be Cynthia, their mentor, a victor of the games in all her enhanced glory, though she was thirty years their senior she looked barely older then Allen.

"I'm sorry I'm late, normally they want us to meet you at the stage before you get on the train but my husband insisted on fucking my throat and that man cums buckets let me tell you...fucking stud ruined my first dress..." She said with a chuckle. The two stared at her, taken by her beauty and how she spoke. "Oh I'm sorry, not your usual type of conversation, I know." She said with a smile. "But get used to it, you'll be hearing a lot more language like that once you get to the training facility and if one of you should win, this'll be your life." She said with a huge grin.

Cynthia took her time explaining the games and what the tributes would be doing. They would spend the next two weeks at the training facility. Their day was broken into four parts, two hours of classroom instruction, four hours of physical training including survival skills, four hours of combat training, and two hours of sexual training. The rest of the day was theirs, most of the time but it was recommended each tribute spend their free time honing their skills. Every night they would return to their designated rooms for dinner and whatever their mentors thought they should talk about. For now though they spent a day on the train speeding toward the capital, at night they watched clips from previous games as a group while Cynthia provided commentary and Tanya blushing when other tributes had sex on camera. Cynthia offered to help Tanya along, get her familiar with sex so she wouldn't be as uneasy during training, the young woman accepted her help eagerly.

After their first day they were paraded in front of the capital and a cheering crowd. The mentors explained they had to look good for the audience and the sponsors in the crowd if they wanted to win. "It's better to get gifts in the arena than be lucky" Cynthia explained. Each team had a designer to create their outfits and come up with a theme. For Allen and Tanya it was a classic lumberjack theme, they both wore skin tight jeans and flannel shirts, Allen's was left open to reveal his fit torso, Tanya's was open and tied in a knot barely covering her full D cup tits.

The training was hard, Allen took to the physical stuff easily with his build but had trouble with the combat, he knew some of the survival stuff and when it came to sex he did his best but found himself nowhere near as able as some others.

On the final day of the two weeks leading up to the games they were all evaluated and ranked on their skills, this gave a basis for odds and betting Allen understood. The day of the games every tribute was issued three pieces of equipment, their suit, a simple one piece body covering to provide resistance to the elements that was made to rip and tear easily. A wrist communicator, to receive messages from their mentors and instructions from the game makers, and their baton. The game baton felt like a simple lightweight plastic rod but was much more. Fourteen inches in length, and weighing only a few pounds, this device made the games possible. One end was solid while the other held a pair of prongs, when you hit an opponent with the prongs it literally "sucked" the physical attributes from your opponent and gave it to you. For men they transferred muscle mass and genital size for women they gained size to the breasts and ass along with some muscle and some of the classic hourglass womanly shape. Each tribute was also implanted with a chip that made the whole system work, it served as a receiver while the rod transmitted the opponent's assets.

When they were all dressed in their one piece suits they were taken as a group to the arena and then taken one by one from the transport hovercraft to their individual rooms. There they found the rest of their equipment, guards instructed them to heat up and get in a clear plastic tube that closed behind them. The platform at their feet rose, lifting them to the arena proper. It took a minute for Allen's eyes to adjust to the natural light but he could see a lot of trees, immediately he felt he had an advantage. The tributes all stood on raised platforms in a ring around a dark grey building in the shape of a large Cornucopia. Allen knew the building held more than just what he could see, bags of supplies, simple weapons, and tools were piled in front of a shallow opening. Large numbers were projected above the cornucopia, the countdown had begun. 3...2...1!

A cannon shot signaled the beginning of the games and Allen ran for his life.

:::Commentary:::

Rod- "Well here we are again, ladies and gentlemen, for this year's Enhancement Games! I'm so very excited."

Amber "So am I Mitch."

Rod- "Amber, what do you think of this years tributes?"

Amber "Well, like always it's hard to tell at the start. We've seen the reaping and watched the training so I don't know if I have any favorites just yet but like always the careers are impressive."

Rod- "But as we've seen in years past, anything can happen in the arena."

Amber- "Absolutely Rod!"