Toby Gets Caught Ch. 02

Story Info
Toby's experience continues.
1.9k words
4.19
6.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby had reached the end of his second week locked in Laura's chastity cage. While it would be wrong to say he was becoming comfortable with it, he had begun to get used to it.

He'd been wearing it long enough now so that he was confident nobody could see it through his work trousers or casual jeans. In general he continued his days unaware it was there, that was of course until Laura walked by or shot him a glance as he passed her desk.

Outside of the office Toby's balled ached terribly when the cage pulled on them and there was redness and chafing where the locking ring sat. He found he could minimise the pain by minimising his erections but this was much easier said than done. Laura had not sent any fresh pictures since the preceding week but that didn't stop Toby reviewing those originals. It may hurt, it may lead to extreme frustration, but it still seemed worth it just to gaze on those images of perfection.

Toby was packing up his desk and preparing himself for another frustrating weekend when an envelope dropped onto his desk. He lifted it and turned in time to see Laura walking away from him, pulling on her fitted leather jacket as she walked.

Toby tore the envelope open eager to read what was inside, as he unfolded the paper inside he read a simple but immediately enticing note. It was simply a domestic address and a simple statement to be there at 8am the following morning.

That night passed slowly. On one hand Toby was filled with excitement to know what Laura had in mind, one the other he was nervous and scared, his experience with the sex shop and the cage let him know that anything could be expected. The inevitable outcome of this was a straining, painful erection fighting against its steel prison. Little did he know setting the note down and heading for the shower that this wouldn't subside for several hours.

The morning came, Toby dressed and headed out to his car. The address was a mere twenty minute drive but he gave himself a forty minute window, he didn't want to risk any backlash by being late.

In the end he arrived with twenty five minutes to spare and parked up around the corner to wait. This wait was excruciating, his palms sweated and he checked his phone incessantly, desperate not to miss the allocated time. Finally, 8am came and Toby finally eased the car up to the kerb outside the address in his note, put the transmission into neutral and waited.

He didn't need to wait long as the front door on the house opened and out walked Laura, unexpectedly she wasn't alone. Following her out of the door was another young woman, slightly shorter than Laura and clearly of exotic descent. Her skin was a dark caramel and her hair jet black, the two of them together were a vision. Each was dressed in loose hooded sweatshirt, figure hugging calf length leggings and converse style trainers. With their hair neatly gathered into ponytails and carrying small backpacks they made their way towards his car.

Toby took a last deep breath as his passenger door was pulled open by Laura, she dropped herself into the seat, shortly followed by her companion in the seat behind Toby's position. She spoke immediately and with a forthright tone.

"Toby, this is Jane, she is afforded the same privileges with you as me. Jane, this is Toby, he is the little boy I was telling you about from work, he does as I please now or he never gets out of this."

With that Laura leaned across and clipped the edge of her phone on Toby's cage, making an audible tap. Immediately his cock made an unsuccessful attempt to spring to attention and his face flushed with embarrassment. Ignoring this reaction the next order was barked out.

"Drive, take us to the city centre."

The journey passed with the two girls gossiping excitedly, ignoring Toby other than to issue directions for their intended destination. Eventually they arrived at a small parking area next to a large park. All around were signs for a 10k running event, directions for registration, free water and changing facilities.

Laura reached into her backpack and drew out the trainers Toby had purchased for her on the fateful recent day. She reached inside one of them and pulled out a pair of rolled up, pristine white socks. Slowly she hooked her fingers into the heel of her converse shoes and slipped them off. Toby was afforded a brief glimpse of her slender toes and perfect arches before the socks were pulled of her feet and slipped into the running shoes.

Toby suddenly realised he was staring as Laura snapped her fingers in front of his nose.

"Stop staring at my feet and put your hands on the wheel."

Toby immediately complied and gripped his steering wheel, Laura reached over and tightened plastic zip ties around his wrists and the wheel, he tried a small pull but immediately realised he couldn't now remove his hands from the wheel.

Laura reached backwards through the car seats and when her arms drew back through Toby could see she was holding the high top style convers warn by Jane as she had entered the car. With little thought for being gentle Laura dropped the shoes right into Toby's lap. With that she exited the car, leaving her own converse shoes on the passenger seat and shut the door. With that, he heard the rear door close behind him and watched as both girls walked away towards the park without a word.

He now sat there, beginning his wait of unknown duration. He tried again but could not remove his hands from the wheel. Glancing down he could see the crumpled shoes in his lap and started to pick up the faint, sweet aroma coming from them. Looking over to e passenger seat, he could see Laura's shoes, his angle of view meant that he could see the outline of her feet on the insole, clearly these shoes were often worn barefoot and Toby was sure their aroma and taste would be something special. The other thing he was sure of was that whatever he tried he would be unable to reach out, touch or sniff either pair of shoes. The frustration was immense, these shoes were so near yet so far. His cock now raged against his cage and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

Toby was snapped back into consciousness as his car door was pulled open. Embarrassed to have dropped of to sleep he was relieved to seat Laura seemed not to have noticed as she dropped into the passenger seat, unseen he heard Jane do the same behind him.

Laura was glistening with sweat and her ponytail was a little messed up but she still looked incredible. She reached into her bag and produced a small pair of scissors with which she snipped his plastic bonds.

"Drive, home." she snapped at him "We are tired and in need of a rest so no dawdling."

Driving as quickly as he dared Toby made his way back to the address he had arrived at so nervously that morning. Pulling up outside he was expecting to be sent away but to his surprise received further instruction.

"Come inside" said Laura, her tone softer than earlier, "We still have use for you."

Toby was shocked but complied as he followed the two girls out of the car and up the driveway to the front door. His heart was racing as he walked, his mind a mix of nerves and trepidation.

As he stepped through the front door his eyes were immediately drawn to the messy pile of shoes in the hallway. Toby immediately recognised Laura's Dr Marten boots from work as well as some of those pairs he now missed being placed under the reception desk. He tried as best he could to drink in the view and inspect what must have been twelve or fifteen pairs of shoes before he was shocked back to attention by a hard slap on his cheek.

He looked up to see an angry looking Laura.

"Stop gawping and lie down under there!"

Toby followed a pointed finger and his eyes fixed on a glass topped coffee table in front of a comfortable looking sofa in the lounge. Making his way over Toby did as instructed and lay on his back underneath the clear table top. His wrists were gripped on both sides by the girls and for the second time today felt plastic zip tied fixing his wrists in place. Looking left and right Toby saw his wrists were now strapped to the solid legs of the table nearest to the sofa, he was now positioned, prone, with his head closest to the seat and staring at the ceiling.

As he was coming to terms with his situation he saw the running shoes he now knew so well being placed on top of the table, mere inches from his face. These were shortly joined by the now not so pristine white socks dropped next to them. Finally a second pair, grey and trimmed in red was placed carefully on the table, these must have been those warn by Jane as he heard her speak for the first time.

"Wait here boy." Here voice betraying the merest hint of an accent Toby couldn't place, "We are off for a shower but we will be back."

Toby was left with no choice but to gaze on the pile of enticing footwear above him and imagine the girls upstairs, naked and showering. His cock now as hard as it had been since the cage was fitted in place. Unable to move his hands to adjust himself he could do nothing but wait and try to focus on anything but the burning in his trousers.

For the third time today Toby waited to discover what was to happen next. It didn't seem to take long as both girls came padding gently down the stairs. Initially he could not see them from his angle but could make out excited chattering and the clink of glasses as it seemed the girls made themselves drinks in what he assumed was the kitchen. Shortly afterwards the girls walked beside his table, flanking him on either side. The shoes and socks were lifted from their resting place and to Toby's pleasure but frustration he found that one from each pair was slipped over his hands above his plastic binds.

Now the pain in his underwear increased, he hand his hands inside the shoes of these wonderful girls only a short time after they had been used for a run. As he considered this his gaze was drawn back to the table top as two pairs of feet rested themselves, their owners relaxing on the sofa behind. The porcelain legs belonging to Laura fed down to a pair of fluffy, grey woollen socks which looked so inviting as they rubbed against each other, satisfying an itch or a discomfort within. To their right were the bare feet that had to below to Jane. These too were gorgeous, smaller and less elegant than Laura's they were just as alluring, the darker skin of the legs and ankles giving way to a slightly lighter tone on the soles.

Without any further words from the girls the television flickered into life as his superiors selected a movie to watch.

How long would Toby find himself here?

To be continued...