Toby's High School Harem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I avoided her sex as I kissed her the incredible curves of her ass. I kissed down her legs while slowly collecting her pajamas at her fee. I moved to her front, still on my knees, and pick her left foot up, kissing her knee and inside her thigh. I free her foot of the material and repeat the process with her right leg while discarding her last piece of clothing. I kissed her legs up to her right hip and across her waist and above her sex to her left before lifting her left leg over my shoulder. I kissed the inside of her thigh and finally to her sex and she grabbed my hair with her right hand, and put her left hand on my right hand which was now holding her ass.

"Who taught you?" Amanda moaned her question as her head rocked back to my sensual ministrations to her cum soaked folds.

"Self-taught," I said between sucking on her clit to taking a full lick of her pussy. I interlock my fingers with hers as I feel hers sliding into mine on her ass. I move my left hand up her her back as far as I can reach, caressing and exploring her body before pulling it back down. I wrap my right arm around her thigh and play with her pussy while I focus on her clit with my mouth.

"No...oh, ah...can't be," Amanda huffed as she was obviously enjoying what I was doing.

I didn't reply, I moved from her cunt and kissed my way up her firm yet soft belly and up between her tits. I moved my hands up her sides, exploring her body in earnest, feeling her beautiful breasts in their entirety. I wanted her on edge, I wanted to give her the whole experience as a lover and her moans, gasp, roaming hands all over my body said I was doing good.

She was touching me, slowly, everywhere as if taking me in as well. Her hands traversing along my shoulders, back and even my ass. Amanda also examined me, her eyes intense, as she scanned my chest on down to my engorged cock hanging between us.

"You are perfect," Amanda whispered as if she were talking to herself.

"No," I said before kissing her and then continued when our lips parted. "You are my fantasy come true, you are more than I could have ever imagined."

"Take me," Amanda pleaded before bringing her hungry mouth to mine for a passionate kiss.

I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I carried her to her bed. I climbed onto her bed and laid her onto her back as my cock laid downwards over her hot, need pussy. I raise my hips, Amanda reaches down and directs my cock towards her entrances as I push my head slowly into her searing hot slit. I kiss her neck as she lifts her head in pleasure from my invading dick.

"You feel so fucking large," Amanda huffed and moaned as I slowly eased my way back and forth. With each stroke I penetrated deeper until my cock was pushed all the way inside of her beautiful body.

"You're a perfect fit," I said as I continue my slow and steady stokes. I gyrate my hips as I fuck her as she matches my movements while her legs hold me close to her body.

I kiss her, our bodies moving together like long time lovers, while I enjoy the feeling of her naked body under mine as I passionately fuck her. Her pussy was hot, Amanda's vaginal walls clung to my cock, and slick as ever. She started to pulling me up by my head, lovingly, as I could see her climax at it's edge in her eyes. Our lips met, her legs tightened, her arms shake as pulls me into a tight embrace.

OH...uh, ah, oh...YEEESSSS!" Amanda calls out as I feel the walls of her pussy spasm and her body released her excitement all over my cock as I fuck her.

"I...I'm going to cum," I replied but her grip was too tight and I wouldn't have wanted to pull out anyway as I felt my loins burst. Her pussy clinched on my cock in the best possible way which only heightened my own orgasm. With each trust I pumped more and more of my seed deep into her womb as my own spasms further enhanced Amanda's orgasm.

When we finally settled after our mutual climaxes subsided I pull out and off of Amanda. I laid down next to her and she cuddled up next to me. Her head on my shoulder, her naked body pressed against mine and her right leg draped over my legs. Her hand was feeling my spent cock, still semi-hard, while I had my right arm tucked under her head and stroked her back affectionately.

"I've never had such an experience," Amanda admitted as she admired my body. "But we have work to do."

"What do we have to do?" I asked as our eyes met.

"You are an amazing young man but you are definitely needing a wardrobe makeover." Amanda told me nicely and I could tell she wasn't being a bitch. "You need to stop wearing all those over sized clothes and hiding that amazing body."

Amanda got up and guided our naked bodies into her shower. We cleaned each other, further exploring each other's bodies. I made sure to clean her thoroughly as she did I, our goal wasn't orgasmic but we enjoyed our time, quietly, sensually washing each other clean.

After our shower we got dressed, me in my baggy t-shirt and jeans while she also dressed casual. Of course her casual was stunning all the same as she wore a sleeveless turtle neck shirt that clung to her torso, and a pleated black skirt that showed off a respectable amount of legs.

I drove us to the mall where she took me around and got me some clothes for dates, business dinners I'd be joining her on and a few other items so I could have multiple options for different occasions. Amanda bought me a couple different shoes that would go well with different combinations of the outfits she bought me. I couldn't help but feel like I was taking advantage of her but she scoffed and said she as doing as she wanted, as always.

We stopped at an upscale cafe where she bought me the best Reuben sandwich I'd ever eaten before I drove her back home. When I pulled up she told me to buy some clothes for everyday and to burn all of my old clothes and if I she caught me wearing anything like I used to she would end our relationship immediately. Amanda then pulled out $500 and handed it to me, telling me she was going to talk with her daughter and surprised me when she gave me her blessing to continue whatever it was Felicia and I were doing. Before she got out of my car she leaned over and kissed me.

I did as she asked, I also had time before my after school tutor session with Danielle Parrish. I got some simple t-shirts and a couple pairs of relaxed fit jeans. Everything I got I tried on to make sure nothing was too small and had to admit that I looked a hell of a lot better with some properly fitted clothes. I felt good but it was also time to meet up with Danielle at her house, which was always an adventure because she was always getting distracted.

**To be continued**

12