Today's Fantasy

Story Info
I detailed fantasy about a skinny girl at the gym.
911 words
4.28
7.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I truly like all girls. Usually body size doesn't matter to me near as much as the sexual attitude. I've been with big and small girls and some in between.

Today however I am fantasizing about a skinny girl from the gym this morning. She's in her mid forties and is is incredibly good shape. She has a tiny little ass and pert little titties. I'm sure they are barely an A cup. She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her. She's been body shamed for being too skinny. She has an amazing smile and gorgeous eyes. She is my perfect type.

She invites me over on a Saturday morning. I get to her place early. She's wearing tight jeans and a cute shirt showing off her firm body. I don't waste any time and grab her and start kissing her. My hands run down her back and grab her ass. It's so firm. Her hands go straight into the front of my pants and she grabs my cock which is already starting to get hard. I love how aggressive she is and that she knows what she wants. We break our kiss and I follow her into her bedroom.

We both are kneeling on her bed and I take her shirt and sports bra off revealing her perfect breasts. She lays down on her back and I kiss my way down to her tits. They have perfect niples that I just can't get enough of. I lick, kiss, suck and fondle them with my hands for what seems like forever. I've been staring at them in the gym for a long time. Slowly I start to kiss my way down her toned belly. Her abs are so tight. I unbotton her jeans and she helps me take them off of her. I quickly strip myself at the same time. I look down at her panty covered pussy which already has a big wet spot soaking her panties. I go down on her and lick at her panties before pulling them off and licking her pussy.

I take it nice and slow, kissing all around her pussy enjoying how petite and firm she is. Then I gently lick her lips first one side then the other avoiding her slit. I suck each one into my mouth and then gently blow from the bottom of her slit up towards her it before finally licking up her slit and sucking on her clit. Her pussy tastes incredible and I don't want to stop. Finally she pulls me up and we get back on our knees and kiss some more before she goes down and sucks my cock into her mouth. She does a great job of giving me great head and I'm glad she stops before I cum. It's been years since I got a blow job so I wouldn't last long.

She lays back and I crawl on top of her and slowly slide my cock into her. Her pussy is so hot and tight but she is so wet I slide in easily. I plan to take it slowly but she has other ideas. I end up on my knees with her ass lifted off the bed fucking me as fast as she can. She is in such great shape she basically holds herself up and fucks me at the same time. At this pace I know I'm not going to last long. I pull out and she gets on her knees with that perfect ass up in the air. It looks better than I ever imagined. Two perfect cheeks with a cute puckered asshole. I resist the temptation to go back down on her and lick her pussy and ass from behind. Instead I grab her hips and slide my cock into her pussy. We fuck like this for a bit at a slower pace, me trying not to cum too quickly. I roll off of her flipping her over and she crawls on top of me and lowers her pussy onto my cock. I look up at her nice titties and pretty face. She has a look on her face that she knows what she wants and starts riding me fast and hard. I can't take it any more and I cum way sooner than I wanted to. She kept fucking me while I came and some of my cum ended up inside her and more covered the outside of her pussy. She got off and we both laid back. I needed a breather before I could even say anything. She was that good.

We chatted for a bit and my cock started to come back to life. I crawled back on top of her and licked our juices off of her pussy before sliding my cock back in and fucking her hard and fast before cumming inside her.

We got dressed and I left. I hoped to get another chance to get together but it never happened.

The reason this fantasy is so vivid is because it actually happened about a year ago. I went back to my sexualy unsatisfying marriage and I'm sure she moved on. We still see each other at the gym which is like torture to me because she is so sexy and the the best sex partner I've ever had.

Maybe one day it will happen again, but if not I will always have the vivid memory of my best sex ever.