Today's Session

Story Info
Short description of a typical daily prostate session.
858 words
4.41
3.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewIn57
NewIn57
108 Followers

The orgasm hit like a bomb, spreading from my core to my chest to my head to my limbs, growing from a tickle to wave after wave of electric pleasure in an instant. My legs and arms were stiff, toes curled, fingers splayed and grasping at air, every part of me thrashing involuntarily as the massive orgasm tore through me again and again.

Half a minute in it subsided just enough to allow a few gasps of air but the mere act of breathing was enough to spur it on and it grew even more intense -- frighteningly so. I heard myself making incoherent, involuntary noises.

I felt the heavy steel plug as it moved around in me, ass muscles pushing and pulling, jamming it against my prostate, then against my anus, my ass auto-fucking itself as hard as it could. I arched my back, forcing the plug even harder against the front wall of my rectum and against my swollen, pulsing prostate.

The orgasm intensified even more.

"Take me, take me, take me...", I thought.

There was nothing to do but surrender to it. When I managed to give myself to it truly and completely it spiked to mind-crushing levels. It stopped as quickly as it had started.

I've had thousands of prostate super-o's over the years; every one has amazed me. I was on my left side, in a daze, sucking in deep breaths of air, right hand clutching my "scream towel" which I used to wipe some drool off my face.

Fifteen seconds later, I felt the tickle again. I willed it on and it came on strong. The second orgasm is always stronger and longer than the first and this was no exception. It started at the extraordinary level of intensity at which the previous had ended and within seconds it was growing higher even still. There was no part of my mind or body that wasn't totally engaged and completely consumed by overwhelming waves of pure pleasure. It continued for a minute, maybe two, and ended as abruptly as the first.

I panted for maybe 30 seconds then rolled over to my right side. As I was rolling, I was rocked by a third. By the time I'd reached my side, I was in full orgasm, with my left leg somehow raised up, off the bed, cantilevered in the air, the only part of my body that was still. I let it fall and rolled further to the right, almost onto my belly, letting gravity drag the plug toward the front. I arched my back again and it was pinned; the convulsions in my rectum were driving relentlessly, again and again, onto my battered prostate.

It was too much. I rolled back onto my side and tucked my legs and the orgasm changed to more of a fluttery pleasure. The plug was now dancing inside me, hitting new places at every step. I was thrilled at this, not just because it felt so fucking good but because I knew from long experience that I could stay in this orgasm for almost as long as I wished. I chose to let it go after just a few minutes, though. I'm not getting any younger and I'll be back here tomorrow.

Laying there, I felt some pre-cum ooze from the tip of my flaccid penis. I milked it out and sucked it off my fingers. Sweet and delicious. I decided to ruin and eat. I started stroking my penis with my left hand, the presence of the plug and my buzzing prostate hurried things along. By the time I was hard I was on the verge and, as I felt my urethra start to fill, I took my hand off my dick and waited.

Nothing. A few more strokes; another wait. Nothing. Third time's the charm, and I was rewarded with a long rope of pre-cum flowing into my right hand which I raised to my mouth. I sloshed it around, letting it coat my mouth and tongue while my left hand gave my dick a few more strokes. Another reward of pre-cum, another slurp as the second ruin joined the first on my tongue. God! It was so good! Sweet. Earthy. Slippery.

I rolled back to my left side and my fourth super-o hit just as I was swallowing my own cum.

After the fourth, I was satiated and spent. I rolled onto my back and twisted the asymmetric plug 180 degrees to get it off my prostate. A minute to rest and regain my bearings. As usual, I elected to keep the plug in my ass for the rest of the day.

The clock showed 9:26 AM when I got to the bottom of the stairs. I'd been upstairs for only 24 minutes -- that's all it took to plug, have four super-o's and to eat twice. And I was going to spend the rest of the day wearing my favorite plug. All three kinks satisfied in less than half-an-hour.

My wife gave me a smile and asked, "You haven't been up there very long. How was it?"

"It was nice. The usual..."

NewIn57
NewIn57
108 Followers