Todd Finds Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took small steps as Sarah led him to the bench. Sarah smiled at us as she guided him until he was at the bench. It was obvious to me that it was my friend Todd and that he could not see or hear anything. For all he knew he was in their bedroom with just him and Sarah.

Sarah helped him to lay down faceup on the bench, she tied his ankles to the bench then his hands to the sides of the bench, Sarah unsnapped the hood and pulled it open. A strap was placed over his forehead and cinched down. Todd blinked his eyes from the bright lights. The headphones were removed and Todd went stiff as he realized he was in a room full of people. He tried to move but the straps prevented any movement at all.

An older woman stood beside him, she pushed something between his lips, Todd was forced to open his mouth. The woman held his mouth open wide and forced something between his back teeth. She turned and walked away. Todd lay there with his mouth wide open and unable to close it or move. Naked for all to see. Sarah smiled at us again as she bent and took his soft cock in her mouth. Sarah stroked and sucked it until he had a full erection.

I watched Todd twitch and his chest began to heave. Sarah stopped and motioned to a man to come to her. The man had a young woman on a leash. He led her to the end of the bench and told her to strip. She did as instructed. The man told her to get on the bench on her hands and knees. The young woman appeared shy but did not hesitate. She climbed up on the bench and straddled Todd with her crotch above his head. I watched as the man positioned his young slave so that her bare pussy was only inches above Todd's face. The man then pulled her knees farther apart and tapped her on her back just above her ass. The little slave arched her back and presented her hairless pussy for all to see. Todd felt her breath on his cock as she laid her small breasts on his stomach.

Sam leaned over to me and whispered. "The young woman is also in training. She is his new house slave. She has trouble submitting to her master in the presence of strangers.

She will get a good public fucking tonight!" Then Sam reached between my legs and slid her hand up to my crotch. She smiled and snickered when she felt my hard cock.

The young slave held still as her master pushed his finger into her and began to finger her only inches from Todd's face. He was a bit rough and seemed to delight in her being on display. He pushed a second finger into her and began to work them in and out, he twisted them and quickened the pace, fucking her harder and faster. I could see the wetness on her hairless lips. The man smiled and nodded at Sarah as he stepped away from the bench.

Sarah motioned to one of the women. The woman led her male slave up to the bench, he was stroking his cock and had an impressive tool. The woman told her slave. "Fuck her and you have permission to cum in her. The woman held the leash and watched as her slave pushed his cock into the young woman and began fucking her. His balls swinging above Todd's face with every thrust. I noticed there were more women lining up with their male slaves.

The woman spoke to her slave. "Cum now!, cum in her!" The man grunted and slammed his throbbing cock deep into her and bucked as he emptied his balls, pumping hot cum deep into her. When he was finished he slowly pulled his cock out until only the head was left inside her, he stroked his cock, milking every last drop he had to offer into her now loose, wet pussy.

The woman pulled his leash and led him away from the bench. I could see Todd had sweat running off his face. It was obvious at this point that the whole evening had been carefully planned.

Another slave stepped up and pushed his cock into the young woman and began to fuck her. Again Todd closed his eyes as another nut sack slapped against his forehead and slid across his face, the man emptied his seed into the now hungry little cunt that fucked back at him.

Sam, Mia and I watched cum leak from the young women's open hole for only a second before another slave stepped up. His gorgeous master told him. "Don't fuck her, just put the head of your cock in her and masturbate, I want to watch you masturbate in her!" The man pushed only a couple inches into her, he stroked his cock as his Mistress watched, when he started to cum she reached between his legs from behind and squeezed his balls, milking them into the little slave, as soon as he finished the woman yanked his leash and they moved on.

Sarah came around and stood looking down into Todd's eyes, then up at the young woman's used pussy. With her fingers, she pulled the young woman's libia apart and held it wide open. We all watched as cum dripped on Todd's face and into his mouth.

Sarah told Todd. "Swallow!, swallow my love. If you spit any out I will castrate you before this night is over!" I watched as Todd closed his eyes and swallowed. Sarah smiled and said. "open your eyes my love, Open your eyes and look at it, look at this beautiful cum filled cunt, Make love to it as if it were mine!" Todd opened his eyes and watched as Sarah pushed a finger into the woman's splayed pussy and scooped cum into Todd's open mouth with her finger.

She smiled as she watched him swallow then bent and kissed his forehead. Sarah stepped towards us as another male slave stepped up to the bench and began fucking the young woman. Cum leaked out of her with every stroke and soon he emptied another load into her.

Next in line was a very big, black man. The woman that held his leash was a Spanish looking woman that was much smaller than him. She wore only a tight skirt, she had small breasts and wore black lipstick. She was very sexy. She led her black slave up to the bench. He stroked his hard cock while he walked. He was much bigger than the other men and his balls were huge, they swung back and forth with each step. Sarah reached out and offered me her hand. I looked at Sam and she nodded her approval.

I stood up. Sarah and I stepped closer. Todd glanced over and looked at me, he had a look of pure pleasure on his face and I could see he had a raging hard-on himself. Sarah and I watched as the black man slid his huge cock up and down the young woman's slippery slit then he stopped at the soft spot and pushed forward until the big head popped in. The young slave grunted but held still. Her master stepped up next to Sarah and I to get a better view, We watched as the black cock opened up his young slave and forced its way inside. The young slave's master smiled as the huge cock stretched her little cunt. He delighted in watching her spread her knees wider to accommodate the big cock.

He nodded his head in approval as he watched the black cock disappear into his little slave. Her pussy stretched tight around the throbbing black member. The little slave gripped the edges of the bench when her master pushed his finger into her ass and began finger fucking her while he watched the black cock withdraw with a ring of white froth around the base. Sarah held my hand as she knelt down behind the black man and pulled for me to kneel beside her, I did as she bid. Sarah reached between the man's legs and lifted his nut sack and held it up. We had a perfect view of the young woman's pussy stretched tight around the big cock. We watched up close as he pushed deeper into her, forcing cum from the other slaves to gush out and run into Todd's open mouth and drip onto his face.

I saw Todd swallow and heard Sarah tell him she loved him, she told him how much she loved watching him swallow another mans cum and that she could not wait to fuck him and feed him his own cum with everybody watching. She told him "Make love to her, drink from her used cunt and I will love you forever!" Todd's cock twitched.

The big black cock forced its way in deeper, opening her up, filling the young slave women with more cock than she had ever had. She began to twitch, and jerk, almost as if she were trying to get away from it.

Her master told her. "Fuck it! fuck that cock, milk it with your gorgeous little cunt, make it cum, Fuck that cock and let it fill you. I want you to cum when it does, I want you to feel it pumping its hot cum into you."

Sarah told Todd to lick the young woman's clit.

The young woman began to jerk and whimper. The black man held her hips tight with his big hands and began to drive her down on his cock as he slammed into her. Sarah and I watched his balls tighten up in Sarah's hand and then cum began to gush from her with every stroke.

Sarah told Todd. "Swallow it all my love, drink from her and make me proud."

The black slave grunted and groaned, Sarah kneaded his balls. With her other hand she ripped the velcro strap that held Todd's head down, The black man's cock erupted and the little slave girl whimpered as he pumped his hot thick cum into her and then forced it back out of her with every stroke, the black man kept driving his cock in and out of her as his mistress spired him on. "Yes, that's it! fill her little cunt." She said several times.

It wasn't long until the woman pulled on the leash. An unspoken request for him to step back. I watched as the swollen head fell out leaving the once tight looking pussy gaping with cum literally streaming from deep within.

Todd raised his head as cum ran into his open mouth, he swallowed and licked her clit then swallowed again. It was obvious that he was making love to the used pussy. Sarah turned and looked at me with a big smile. She said, "I'm in love!"

I turned to look at Sam, She had a big grin on her face as if she knew her sister may have found what she had been looking for.

I looked back at Todd and watched him licking and sucking the cum out of the young woman after the black slave had stepped away. I knew in my heart that Todd had found his calling. He had been waiting for this kind of relationship all his life, he just didn't know it until now. Sarah and I stood up and watched Todd strain to keep licking the young woman's cunt as her master helped her off the bench.

Todd relaxed and laid his head back down, he looked up and saw me standing there with Sarah. He had a slight look of embarrassment on his face but then he looked at Sarah and smiled at her.

Sarah smiled back at him then turned to Sam and asked if she minded if I fucked her. She pulled her loin cloth off and dropped it to the floor. Sarah motioned for the woman to take the wedges out from between Todd's teeth then she climbed up on the bench and straddled Todd's face. With her ass high and back arched she offered her pussy to me, a few people clapped and cheered.

Someone stepped beside me, It was Sam. As we watched the woman remove the wedges and Todd relax his jaw, Sam told me. "I don't mind if you fuck my sister this time but there will be no more after tonight. It will be total submission for Todd to eat his best friend's cum from his mistress's pussy." Then she kissed me on the lips and motioned with her hand for me to fuck her sister. I looked at Todd, His face was completely covered in cum. I was discussed with him but at the same time I knew he had found what he really needed in life.

I Pulled my cock out, stepped behind Sarah and slipped it into her. She was dripping wet from watching the show. I buried my eight inch cock in one push and fucked her until I was ready to cum then pulled out and masturbated, holding the head of my cock on her little brown pucker. I gritted my teeth and pumped an Incredibly big load of warm cum on her dark puckered hole and watched it run down her slit and over her clit where Todd scooped it up and swallowed it. I leaned back a little, milking my cock, I squeezed the last drops out and shook it off straight into his mouth and watched him swallow and lick his lips.

Sam, Mia and I left the party shortly after that. The last thing I saw was Sarah on top of Todd, they were kissing and it was obvious they were fucking. We watched Todd pump his load into Sarah as she rode him. Then we watched her turn around and feed him his own cum as she played circles on her clit with her fingers. Sarah threw her head back, her jaw dropped, she had an incredible orgasm as she ground her cunt into his face until she wanted no more. It appeared as though they were truly in love. They kissed each other as if they were the only people in the room while people clapped and cheered.

Sam, Mia and I have been together for three years now and I hope to spend the rest of my life with them. We don't attend any of Sarah and Todd's parties.

Sam and Sarah are very wealthy. They had inherited a large chain of hotels in five different countries. The mansion where the party was held belonged to Sarah, her and Todd still live there. We all travel together often on their private jet as the twins insist on surprise visits to all their hotels.

Sam, Mia and myself live for the most part a very quiet life on a private island northwest of Seattle. The three of us sleep together every night. I have never had sex with Mia but we do love each other and we both make love to Sam. Occasionally Mia will suck my balls while I'm making love to Sam. Mia and I both enjoy going down on Sam after we fuck. I so enjoy watching and listening to the whimpering sounds when they make love to each other.

12