All Comments on 'Todd's Story'

by Frustrated363

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn Ellen need to be breed by the boys 22years!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too many people, simplify the story

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

Frustrated363.

Bravo!!!

Having fuck both, a Grandmother, and her Daughter. (with granddaughter/daughter (19) in the house)

There's a lot of appreciation from both of them.

Mine at the time were 60, and 42 and did look very much like sisters! (I was 32 at the time)

All of them looked like they had stepped of some add for a California lifestyle magazine poster. (except they were from the Cape Cod area of Massachusetts) There's a lot to be said about a 3 day weekend, spent near water. lol!

Keep up your good works.

I'm looking forward to this Principal being put in her place, and being used as good submissive should be.

Thanks,

WB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read the entire Boys Club series as well as this story. I'm pleased to see a more mature element in Todd's chapter that would have improved the series. The one issue I have is that good masters reward good slaves, especially after a session with the liberal usage of derogatory terms. If slaves are treasures to be used, then action must be taken to express their slaves being treasures.

It's been many months since this story was posted. I hope to see the Ms. Bancroft chapter before too much longer.

Good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous