Todd's Story

Story Info
Another member, and a grandmother, join the Boys Club.
12.7k words
4.74
19.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Brown House.

Christine's sister, Nina, was visiting along with her three kids and husband, John. Christine regularly had her sister over so her kids could use the pool. Nina was older than her sister and had married John the week after their high school graduation.

Christine and John had been wild in their younger days and spent the first few years of their marriage sowing wild oats while climbing the corporate ladder. John had taken both Christine and Alice to bed many times in the early days. Sometimes alone, sometimes with their husbands, and always with his wife's wife in the same bed.

It was only after several years of marriage that John and Nina decided to have kids. They agreed to curtail their uninhibited lifestyle while their three kids were growing up. That meant John was only sleeping with Nina.

Being surrounded by beautiful women that he could bed wasn't easy for John. In addition, it was hard for John to hide his physical reaction to the women around him while he was wearing shorts or a bathing suit.

Because of this, John routinely excused himself from these gatherings. Instead, he'd usually grab a bottle of Woodford's Reserve Bourbon whiskey from the car and go see his friend, Todd.

Todd and his wife Ellen lived in the fifth house on the cul-de-sac, the second couple to move into the neighborhood. Todd and Ellen had both been career military, never having kids. After retiring, they'd gone on to second careers, then third careers.

Todd had an advanced degree in technology and made a lot of money in the private sector before becoming bored. He'd started as a cop in the military and returned to his roots as a cop. Todd became a police officer with the small local department while Ellen taught middle school.

John had been in several of Ellen's classes and had run into Todd in an "Official" capacity as a high school student. Todd had always impressed John with his calmness, understanding, and fair and firm presence. He liked and admired both the Torrance's.

They were considered the anchors of the cul-de-sac, always being there when their neighbors had needed them.

Todd answered the door and immediately invited John in. Todd had come to expect John's visits when he and Nina brought the kids over to Christine's to use the pool.

"Where's Ellen," asked John, "out with her sister?

"Ellen is living with her sister. I'm on my own," replied Todd.

"What!" exclaimed John, "you guys and been together 45 years, what the hell happened."

Todd took the bottle from John, saying, "I'd rather drink than air dirty laundry."

Two hours later, John covered his drunken sleeping friend with a blanket and left him on his couch to recover.

When he got back to Christine's, it was just turning dark, his kids had been fed and were upstairs using Uncle Ken's game gear, leaving Christine, Kenny, and Nina, now joined by Alice and her son Tom together in the kitchen.

As soon as John walked in, Christine asked him, "What's going on with Todd and Ellen?" the tone of the question leading him to believe his sister already suspected something.

"There's have a problem," said John.

"I haven't seen Ellen for a while," said Christine, "is she OK?"

"Ellen is living with her sister. It took me a while to get the story, helped by bourbon." said John. 'let me organize my thoughts, and see if I can make sense..."

John thought for a moment before telling the story, "Todd and Ellen have been married for 45 years. It's a strong marriage, but not a passionate one. Todd is, like several men you ladies know, highly driven. He said he could never remember a time when he wasn't horny.

"He likes women, not girls, women, and has no sexual hang-ups. However, he does have several rules. First, he has no use for non-consensual sex. According to him, the worst thing any person could do is force their partner to do something they don't want to do.

"The next no-no is to fail to give more pleasure than you receive. No 'Wham bam, Thank you, ma'ams' in Todd's world.

"Cheating is a huge no-no. Todd's words were, 'some promises are meant to be kept. If you are expected to be monogamous, you stay monogamous.'

Ellen is the opposite. She has no use for sex. According to Todd, she tried the first few years of the marriage, but eventually, 22 years ago, they just stopped having sex.

Because of Todd's beliefs about sex, he couldn't force her, nor could he cheat. But, because he did and still loves her, he stayed in a sexless marriage. As a result, he hasn't had sex in 22 years.

Recently things heated up on the cul-de-sac. Ellen was coming home from a walk and heard what she thought were screams coming from Alice's back yard," finished John.

"Oh god," exclaimed Alice, looking at Ken, who was shaking his head.

"Yup," continued John, "Ellen looked over the fence and saw my nephew, Kenny, with Alice bent over the pool fence, hammering her like hell. Ellen went home and complained to Todd. Todd told her in no uncertain terms that it wasn't any of her business. Alice and Kenny are adults, and if they want to enjoy each other, more power to them.

Things would have been fine, except, for reasons she would not explain, Ellen believed Christine, Kenney, Alice, and Tom were fucking each other like rabbits on meth. Does anyone have any idea why she would think that?" asked John, with a devilish smile.

"Ellen would not leave it alone and demanded that Todd call the department and report it," continued John.

"Todd blew up and unloaded on Ellen. He doesn't remember the exact words he said, but years of anger and frustration poured out. The general theme was along the line that just because Ellen was a frigid prude did not mean she had any right to judge others.

He also called her a hypocrite. According to him, he never once entered Ellen during sex when she wasn't wet and ready. She always had to have a towel under her because she leaked so much. In other words, he did not believe she hated sex as much as she claimed. He thinks the real issue is she's terrified of losing control.

He finished by reminding Ellen that a couple of years ago, he'd begged her, literally begged her, to seek professional help because of what her dysfunction was doing to their marriage. Ellen appeared to agree to do so but lied and saw a therapist for her "anger issues" without mentioning sex.

Ellen broke down in tears and left to stay with her sister.

Todd told me they had not started divorce proceedings. However, he wanted to give Ellen time to consider her options. He told her he wouldn't seek female company actively, but he would not ignore an opportunity if one came his way.

The final thing told Ellen was the woman he wanted in his bed was Ellen. That he would never force her to join him, but she could not have it both ways. If she refused to be his lover, he had every right to seek another.

Christine seemed lost in thought for a few seconds before asking, "Todd asked Ellen to seek professional help, and she refused?"

"Yes," said John.

So, this issue has been decades in the making, and not something we caused?" asked Christine.

"I think that's fair," said John.

"We were just the straw that broke the camel's back, then?" interjected Alice.

"Also true," said John.

"OK," said Christine, "We need to think about this. I don't know if there's any way to talk sense to Ellen, but if we can, we should. I feel so bad for Todd. Could you live without Nina for two decades?" said Christine, looking at John.

"Hell no!" exclaimed John, "I wouldn't last two weeks."

Christine seemed lost in thought for a moment before she said, "The girls need to discuss this tomorrow at morning coffee." Then, looking at her son and master, she continued, "I have an idea, but I won't do anything without discussing it with you boys and ensuring we have our master's permission."

The next day.

The four girls had coffee together at 10:00 am every morning, the location rotating among them. Alice and Christine explained about Todd and Ellen.

Christine said, "I need all of you to think about this. If there's a way to convince Ellen to change, we should try. We need to brainstorm ways to approach her."

The other three agreed. Christine continued, "I don't think there is any way to make Ellen change. She'll have to decide she has to change. Right now, she doesn't have to change because Todd won't force her. I think the only choice is to make Ellen understand that Todd has options. My inner slut wants to do something, assuming my master approves. Would any of the rest of you be interested in participating? Show of hands, please?" raising her hand over her head.

Christine's hand was quickly joined with three others, with Mary saying, "I know where you're going. If Todd has several women willing to sleep with him, Ellen will understand her only option is divorce or change. If you're going first, I'm next; Todd may be able to help me out with something," but saying nothing else.

"Would you like to expand..." asked Angela.

"Not until I discuss it with Todd, first, OK?" said Mary.

Mary continued, "Ellen is married to a unicorn and is willing to give up 45 years because of sex. So forgive me if I don't feel any sympathy for her."

"Unicorn?" asked Alice.

"I don't think he's an abuser. He doesn't come home drunk and smack Ellen around. He's not a cheater, and he's made sure they have a nice standard of living. So he's either an idiot or a unicorn. Knowing him, I vote unicorn. Ellen made her bed, and if she won't climb into it, she has no complaint if we do," finished Mary.

During this, Christine had texted Ken and told him she would like, with his permission, to go see Todd, and depending on his answers to some questions, spend some "Quality Time" with him.

Ken quickly replied by group text to all four moms. 'discussed it with the boys this morning. Pending approval by you and the other ladies, we're willing to grant Todd full-fledged membership of the Boys Club. Your call, ladies."

"Oh, hell yes," said Alice upon seeing the message, causing the whole group to laugh. Then, finally, Christine excused herself, saying, "Excuse me, ladies, I have to go see a man...."

Todd's house.

Just after noon, Christine knocked on Todd's door. She had showered, shaved her various bits, put on makeup, and was wearing a floral sundress that came just above her knee, the required 4-inch heels, nylons, garters, and a matching thong and bra set.

Todd's reaction when he answered the door was, "Wow! You must be on your way someplace important!"

"You're important Todd, can need to ask you some questions. Can I come in?" asked Christine.

"Sure," said Todd, "Forgive my sweaty T-Shirt. I just finished cleaning the house."

"Look at you, all domestic. Ellen's a lucky lady," said Christine.

"I'm not sure she would agree," replied Todd.

"I'm going to come right to the point, Todd. I'm going to ask you some direct questions, and I'd like you to give me some direct answers," said Christine.

"I'm guessing I said more than I should to John, but OK, shoot," said Todd.

"Number one. Have you ever raised a hand to Ellen," asked Christine?

"Never, not once," replied Todd.

"Have you ever tried to make Ellen do things in the bedroom that she did not want to do," asked Christine?

"Again, never. That would be wrong," replied Todd.

"When is the last time you had sex, whether with Ellen or someone else," asked Christine?

"Ellen is the only woman I've been with since our wedding day, and I haven't touched her in 22 years," said Todd.

"Why," asked Christine?

"We weren't doing it for my needs or hers; we were doing it because she felt guilty. It had become an obscene parody of sex, and I couldn't do it anymore. She hated it, so doing it was wrong," said Todd.

"Do you want her back," asked Christine?

"Yes," said Todd, "But she has to make a genuine effort to become my lover again. I don't expect a wild woman; all I want is a genuine effort. If she genuinely tries but can't, I can accept that. However, if she's not willing to try, then I'm not willing to remain celibate any longer."

"Two more questions, did you tell Ellen that you were not going to seek out female companionship but that you would not ignore an opportunity if it presented itself?" Asked Christine.

"Yes," said Todd hoping Christine was going where he desperately wanted her to go.

"Would you like to fuck me?" purred Christine with a sultry look.

"Oh, hell yes!" exclaimed Todd, stunned. "That would be a dream come true!"

"Well, I guess it's a good thing I like getting taken by a sweaty man," purred Christine. "Look at this," she said, pulling a copy of the Boys Club Rules out of the pocket of her dress and handing it to Todd, who quickly read it, eyes widening.

"The boys have decided to make you a full-fledged member of the club. Alice, Angela, Mary, and I are the current club sex-slaves. That means we are your sex slaves, available for your use anytime, assuming another club member isn't already saddled up," whispered Christine.

"Lose the dress, now," ordered Todd.

Christine slipped out of her dress and kneeled in front of Todd. Hands behind her head," explaining all the slaves were trained to assume this position while awaiting their master's pleasure.

Todd just stood and stared. What he saw was a dream come true. A gorgeous voluptuous woman wearing almost nothing was kneeling in front of him, ready to follow his every wish. Todd told Christine to stand and took her in his arms, kissing her deeply.

He let his hands roam up and down her back, to her marvelous ass and back, whispering in her ear, "You are a work of art."

Todd stepped back and unhooked Christine's bra with the clasp between her beautiful tits. He was gasping at the perfection he'd let loose. "These are the most beautiful things I've ever seen," breathed Todd, cupping Christine's breasts in his hands, marveling at their soft firmness and their rigid nipples.

Wait till you get your hands on Mary's; she's coming to see you tomorrow," returned Christine.

Todd began to gently massage and kneed Christine's breasts. Todd pulled, twisted, and tweaking her nipples for several minutes before kneeling in front of her and removing her panties. He nuzzled his nose between the carefully trimmed hair on Christine's cunt, finding her aroma intoxicating and finding her very wet and ready.

Todd quickly slipped one, then two fingers into Christine's cunt, stroking up to the inner wall of her pussy, finding her G spot, and making her grab his shoulders for support, throwing her head back and moaning.

"I'll tell you the same thing I've told the boys. I want to be used! I like to be fucked, hard. Please don't tease me. If you're teasing me because you enjoy it, then tease this slave all you want. If you're teasing me to get me ready, I'm way past that. Use me!" cried Christine.

Todd guided Christine to a recliner and pushed the button on the side, lowering it to the full reclined position and pushing her onto the chair. He then kneeled between Christine's obscenely spread legs and buried his face in her bush, sticking his tongue entirely into her slit.

Christine knew she'd judged Todd correctly when his first act was to pleasure her instead of himself. It confirmed he was the right kind of man to be a master, and all the moms would love servicing him.

Todd began by lapping up Christine's copious juices, licking both sides of her pussy with long slow licks. Next, he nibbled up and down her labia before tonguing her clit. Then, finally, sucking her entire clit into his mouth and gently working it with his tongue. At the same time, both his hands were stretched up her body, kneading and mauling her generous tits.

Christine quickly began to orgasm. Since surrendering herself as a sex slave, Christine's libido had increased, something she had not thought possible.

She'd found herself almost constantly aroused while in the presence of any of her masters, knowing that she was a slave and subject to any whim a master had.

She'd found that her orgasms came more effortless and lasted longer and that she was almost always ready to be used.

When her last wave of ecstasy ended, she looked down and saw Todd's shining face looking up at her.

"I've never done that before; Ellen freaked at the very idea," said Todd.

"Well, you're an inspired amateur then. That was awesome. I'm terrified at how good you'll get with four slaves to practice on any time you want," said Christine with a smile.

Todd stood and offered Christine his hand, "I want you in the bedroom, on your back, with those stunning legs spread, so I can sink my cock in you," leading Christine to the master bedroom.

Christine followed Todd to his bed, laid down, spread her legs, and reached her hand out, saying, "I'm ready for you, master."

Todd quickly stripped off and climbed between Christine's legs. He looked at the vision laying before him and said, "There's not going to be a whole lot of finesse about this; it's been too long,"

"It's OK, master, we've got all day and all night. We're not going to stop until you want to. Now give me that beautiful cock, I want it," said Christine, reaching up, taking Todd's cock in her hand, and guiding it into her pussy.

"God, you're tight!" moaned Todd. "Give me a second to try to control myself."

Christine was in heaven. There was nothing that turned her on more than driving her partner into ecstasy. Part of the thrill was she was a slave. She had no choice. He had to fuck this man.

He was her master, and his pleasure was her purpose. Christine genuinely loved giving herself, body, and soul to her lover. Christine did not know why she was this way, but she loved it. Christine loved the way her body responded to her partner's needs. She loved the feel of being controlled, being used for another's pleasure.

These feelings within her had only become stronger with her willing enslavement.

Todd began to groan and pump himself into her cunt. Christine loved it. She loved the feel of his weight on her. She loved the feel of his cock pumping in and out of her. She loved looking into her lover's eyes and encouraging him.

"Fuck me, Todd. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Empty yourself into me. Fill me with your love. Let all those long empty years go. I will always be ready for you. Alice and Angela, and Mary will always be ready for you. Fuck. Me. Senseless!" screamed Christine, quickly orgasming.

Todd was holding on and pounding into his gorgeous plaything. Lost in the sensation of his cock pounding into Christine. Amazed and proud of the effect he was having on her. With a roar, he slammed his cock home one last time and exploded, sending a rope of cum into Christine's" cunt, permanently marking her as his, his passion triggering Christine's orgasm.

Todd collapsed on Christine before rolling to one side. He embraced her, nuzzled her neck, and said, "That was amazing. I'm so grateful a beautiful thing like you would let this fat, grey-haired old man touch you.

"You didn't hear me complaining, did you? I wasn't faking a thing," said Christine. "I am genuinely a wanton slut, and I can't have enough masters to use me. So please use me anytime you want. Being used is what I love. I don't know why I'm this way, but I don't regret it.

"I know," said Todd, "Those orgasms were real. But, I don't regret your sluttiness either; all I've ever wanted is what most men want. A classy wife who's a slut behind closed doors."

"Can a man tell when a woman is faking? I don't think so," laughed Christine.

"It's not hard. I couldn't miss the muscle spasms and gushing when my face was buried in your cunt. During an orgasm, your vagina can get tight to the edge of pain on a guy's cock. At least your cunt and Ellen's do," said Todd grinning. "I don't know about anal, I've never done that, but I'll tell what I find out when I've had you that way.