Todd's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine quickly reversed position and took Todd in her mouth, relishing the sense of power it gave her over her older neighbor, as well as a thrill at the nasty girl she'd become. Christine loved the feel of Todd's cock becoming rock-hard while in her mouth.

Christine pulled off Todd and directed him to sit in an armchair next to the bed. She looked at Todd and said, "It's easier for you to watch me service you, master when you're sitting up." She then kneeled between his legs and took his erection back into her mouth.

It was Todd's first blowjob. He buried his fingers in Christine's hair and moaned, "You are amazing! No one has ever sucked my dick before. Please don't stop. Please make me cum in your pretty little mouth. Please swallow me."

Christine had no intention of stopping. She'd always loved sucking cock and had practiced on her husband daily. She took Todd's cock into her mouth until the head was pushing into the back of her throat. Then, she held it there while sucking gently and moving her tongue back and forth and up and down the shaft.

She then slowly withdrew until only Todd's cock head was in her mouth, sucking and tonguing the head while looking into Todd's eyes. Christine then started a regular bobbing up and down on Todd, causing him to thrust his pelvis up to meet Christine's movements as if trying to drive his cock out the back of Christine's head.

Todd didn't last long, grabbing Christine's head with both hands, driving her face down, burying her nose in his pubic hair, and screaming, "Take it, Chris, take it all, swallow every bit!" as he exploded for the first time in a woman's mouth.

Being an experienced cock sucker, Christine continued to bob on her master's cock until his orgasm was spent, and she'd milked his cock for every drop of semen. Amazingly, by the time Christine had completed cleaning up Todd's last drop, his cock was already semi-hard again. Christine smiled and noticed, "It seems you aren't done," shaking Todd's semi-hard cock.

"I suppose you want to jam this thing up my poor abused ass next, "purred Christine.

"You guessed," laughed Todd. "The street girls call that going around the world."

Christine laughed, saying, "I'd never heard that term used that way. Well, just call me a world traveler because my backdoor is open for business. I'm already lubed up and ready for you."

Christine kneeled on the bed with her ass pointed at Todd. She laid her head and chest on the bed and reached back and spread the globes of her ass so Todd had ready access. Todd immediately pressed the head of his cock against Christine's anus and applied steady pressure.

Over the past week, Christine had become better at willing her sphincter to relax to give her partners an easy entry, and Todd's cock easily slid fully into her welcoming ass.

Christine arched her back, moaning, "God, I love being sodomized! I love it in my ass. It's so depraved. Hammer me, Todd, hammer me!"

Once Todd bottomed out in his slave's ass, he just went still to let the situation sink in. He had a beautiful sex slave kneeling on his bed with his cock buried in her ass, an ass that was incredibly tight, wet, and hot. He'd already fucked this woman's mouth and cunt.

And now, she was begging him to hammer her ass with his elderly but still hard cock. Todd obeyed. With no gentleness, finesse, or tenderness, Todd began to fuck the living shit out of Christine. Christine eagerly fucked Todd right back, shaking the bed, and making the windows vibrate with the force of their words of passion.

This time Todd had some stamina and stayed hard and strong for more than 15 minutes. Christine repeated what she noticed was a pattern for her. Her helplessness overcame her. She couldn't do anything except lie there and let Todd fuck her ass. She had an uncontrollable need to give herself to him completely.

She started with a series of loud and powerful orgasms, one after the other. However, after the first few minutes, her exhaustion set in, and while she continued to have serial orgasms, she just wasn't as loud or frantic. She still fucked back against Todd's strokes but no longer had the strength to do more than constantly moan, interspersed with words urging Todd on, with an occasional yelp.

Finally, Todd reached his third orgasm within minutes, collapsing on Christine's body. Both lovers fell asleep, with Todd still inside Christine's ass.

About 20 minutes later, Todd woke up. It took him a moment to realize where he was before he rolled off Christine's body. His movement woke Christine, who looked up at him with a smile and said, "Hey baby, did you have fun?"

"God yes," said Todd, "that was the best sex I've ever had."

"It was a genuine pleasure, sir," said Christine. "Would you like me to stay the night?"

"That sounds like fun," said Todd, "but I've got another idea. You said Mary wants to visit me tomorrow?

"Yes," said Christine, "Eventually, all the moms plan to spend time with you. Mary said something about asking you for a favor when she sees you tomorrow."

"I think I'm good for a couple of more rounds with you during the day, but I'm not a teenaged boy and don't have the recovery powers of a teenaged boy. Is Kenny going to be home this evening?" said Todd.

"Yes," said Christine.

"Is it fair to say he doesn't mind sharing you," asked Todd?

"Nope," Christine said with a smile, 'double teaming his sex slave is one of his favorite things. Why don't I go back home and put together dinner for three? You come over around 6, have dinner, and then you and Kenny can play with me. You could stay the night if you want or make it an early night, so you're ready to do Mary a favor.

'Deal," smiled Todd.

The following day, 10:00 am.

Mary was finishing cleaning up the kitchen. Billy and Mark had taken off to do some work on Angela's office systems. Both boys had taken the time to show their appreciation of Mary before they left.

There was a knock on the front door. When Mary looked through the peephole, she saw Todd. So she cracked the door and peeked through and said, "yes?"

"Christine told me you needed a favor from me," said Todd.

"Yes, I do, come on in," said Mary.

"Thanks," said Todd, walking into the room. During this exchange, Mary had been semi-hidden behind the front door. Once he was in the room, and Mary closed the door, Todd realized that Mary was wearing nothing except a four-inch set of high-heeled pumps, nylons, and a garter belt. She was stunning.

"Wow," said Todd, "You are spectacular. Do you mind if I get nasty with you before we talk about whatever it is you need? You're the first naked woman to meet me at the door, and that as a member of the boys club, I now have certain privileges."

Mary just smiled and said, "I planned to come over to your place in a few minutes anyway. This just saves me the effort of getting dressed only to get undressed again."

"This is your fantasy, Todd. How do you want me," asked Mary?

"First, I just want to get naked and hold you," said Todd. "I have fantasized about you quite a while, young lady."

With that, Todd quickly shed his clothing. He reached out and gathered Mary into his arms and held her tightly against his chest, his rigid cock surrounded by greying hair poking at her bare stomach as if seeking its rightful place. He caressed her and ran his hands up and down her body, telling her, "My God, Christine yesterday, and now you today. I can't decide which one of you is more beautiful."

With that, Todd walked Mary over to the couch and sat down, pulling her down on top of him. He made her spread her legs and kneel with her knees on either side of his hips. He ran his hands up and down her body from her ass to her back to her stomach while nuzzling and playing with her amazing tits.

He carefully caressed her between her spread legs, causing her to gasp and arch her back slightly. "My goodness, you're soaking wet, little girl. That's a hell of a complement to a fat gray-haired old man," said Todd. "I wouldn't expect a goddess like you to have the slightest reaction to an old man like me. You've just done wonders for my ego."

Mary gasped, looked into Todd's eyes, and said, "I've discovered over the last couple of weeks just what slut I am. All of us moms have found that. Just the idea that one of the men in our lives wants us sets us off.

"All of us discovered how much we thoroughly enjoy pleasuring our partners. None of us feel any shame or regret for what we're doing. On the contrary, I feel completely free for the first time in my life, with no need to judge myself at all. Maybe it's something in the water?"

"Well, if it's in the water, it sure didn't have any effect on Ellen," said Todd. With that, he lifted Mary's hips and guided her over his cock. Mary reached down between them, smiled wickedly in Todd's eyes, and took his cock and guided it into her cunt, instantly settling down until she felt Todd's pubic bone grinding into her clit.

"Let me do the work, master," Mary moaned as she began an up-and-down motion on Todd's Dick. She leaned forward and put her hands on the back of the couch, so her breasts were in his face, and twisted her torso back and forth, causing her fun bags to slap back and forth on his face.

Todd reached up and grabbed those amazing globes, began to knead, massage, and twist them. Her nipples were already thoroughly hard, so he simply grabbed them and twisted and tugged on them. Sucking first one, then the other into his greedy mouth.

Mary's breasts were one of her most sensitive areas, and the feel of Todd mauling her breasts pushed her into her first orgasm. Mary always thought it was hard for women to achieve orgasm, but over the last week to 10 days, she had learned, to her delight, that it didn't take much to set her off, and when she started, she tended to keep going.

Early on, Alice and Christine explained to her and Angela how important it was for submissive women like them to be with the right man. Mary knew she would do anything her partner wanted her to do, and with anyone. She understood what Christine meant when she said that finding the right dominant is critical for a submissive.

With the right dominant, a submissive can have a fulfilling and thoroughly enjoyable sex life. Without, either she turned into a true whore, used, and abused by the men in her life, or she has to live a sexless life. Mary already lived a sexless life and did not intend to go back. She was in good hands with the members of the Boys Club.

Mary slowly but surely increased her pace until she was bouncing wildly on Todd's cock. Todd was smiling like a crazy man enjoying every second of it. He couldn't believe the vision of this gorgeous, stacked, young woman, going crazy on his cock, determined to empty him.

Mary's bouncing tits were terrific, flying in all directions, but mostly up and down, as if they had a life of their own. Todd was lasting longer today than he had with Christine yesterday, which allowed Mary to achieve a series of orgasms before Todd grabbed her hips, and with a roar, thrust himself up into his slave's willing cunt and exploded.

Before collapsing onto his chest, Mary had one more orgasm on Todd's softening cock so she could catch her breath. Then, Mary leaned down and kissed Todd deeply before leaning back with a smirk, saying, "You taste like Christine!"

Todd grinned, saying, "I spent the night with her and Kenny; between the two of us, she didn't get much sleep."

Mary's favor.

The two lovers just cuddled for a while, Todd still not sure that he wasn't dreaming as he continued to run his hands up and down the tight silky body of the young woman who had just fucked him.

"I want to try and take you around the world today if I'm up to it. Do you know what that means?" asked Todd.

"I never heard the term before Christine told me about it in a text yesterday. She said something about becoming a world traveler. How much did the professional woman you knew while you were still on the job charge for a trip around the world," asked Mary.

Todd chuckled, saying, "You know I never asked."

"Well, how am I supposed to know how much to charge you," asked Mary, laughing.

Todd replied, "You could charge me every dime that I own, and I'd be willing to pay it to be able to enjoy you the way I just did. So what's the favor you need?"

"Simple," said Mary, "I want you to dominate my mother and turn her into your plaything. She's the same way I am, or should I say I take after my mom. I knew that I had a high sex drive from a very young age, and I could never understand what was so terrible about it, despite the church's teachings.

"Mom's the same way. She grew up in the same church that I did. A church dominated by nasty old men who would have the women in the church believe that they are responsible for all the trouble in the world. Women are supposed to stay at home, barefoot and pregnant.

"According to them, the only reason to have sex is to procreate. My dad also grew up in the church. His father was the pastor. He never took over for his dad because he was too much an ass to have that kind of power. So if you suspect that I don't have much use for my dad, you are correct.

"My mom and dad married young. I was born when my mom was 17 years old. So things weren't too bad when they were first married. But, for all his faults, my dad truly loved my mom, and they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"There wasn't anything wrong with that, as they had planned to have a lot of kids. Mom got pregnant with me but, unfortunately, had a difficult pregnancy. They almost lost my mom and me a couple of times. When all was said and done, my mother was unable to have any more children.

"This threw a real monkey wrench into their lives. According to the church, since mom could not conceive, mom and dad weren't supposed to touch each other. That didn't work. The three of us would pray together before bed every night. A consistent theme from my father, who did the praying, was to ask God to give him the strength to resist temptation.

"It was obvious because of the small, old, frame house we lived in, mom and dad didn't do very well at resisting temptation. It was loud and vigorous. In the morning, we would pray together again, with the theme of asking for forgiveness for our weaknesses.

"Over time, I realized there was a pattern. First, mom would resist until dad ordered her to submit. He might have used force occasionally, but I'm not sure. What I am sure of is once she gave in, she'd go crazy. It wasn't rape, she was being taken, and she loved it. The problem, as I've come to understand, is the wrong man was taking her.

"Living with my dad was hell. Although he never said it, it was clear he blamed me for mom being unable to conceive, making him choose between what the church had taught him and what his body, and my mom's body, was telling him.

"It got worse once I turned 18. My mom and I could be sisters. It's as if he never took his eyes off me. By that time, he and mom had been fighting nonstop for years. His demands in the bedroom had become more extreme, which caused them more guilt and led to more and longer sessions on their knees in the kitchen praying for forgiveness.

"I think if dad had been a decent man, she'd have given herself to him completely, but she couldn't. Dad could not be trusted with that kind of control. Especially since after taking her, he would blame Mom for tempting him, calling her a Jezebel.

"Eventually, mom had enough. She moved us out of that house, divorcing him. She's a part-time librarian, so money was tight, but it was the best thing she ever did. Dad still comes around occasionally, hoping to catch my mom in a moment of weakness. But she's thoroughly over him. We finally got a restraining order, as he would not leave her alone.

"The two of us together have made a fair amount of progress getting over what that church taught us. She's like me. I know she needs to be with a man, but she has terrible luck picking them, unlike me. She dated a couple of times, and if anything, they were worse than dad. Both were letches that made my skin crawl."

"Mary finished by saying, "I used to think when seeing you around the cul-de-sac, that how much better my mother would be with you than with my dad. So, the favor I want from you is straightforward. If I can arrange it, would you make her your slave? I think the only way to save her from herself is for you to dominate her."

"Todd was stunned, thinking for a moment before saying, "I've seen her; Jan is her name? You're right; if Ken Sr. hadn't told me, I would've thought she was your sister. She must agree to submit. Just like you weren't forced, she can't be forced."

Todd said, "Assuming we can get her to agree to let loose, the answer is yes. Having someone like you has always been a dream of mine. Such a woman would be a treasure to be enjoyed but also protected. And I will protect her. The problem is Ellen. I still love her, and I'd like to have her back. However, we're not going back to the way we were.

"I've had mind-blowing sex with you and Christine. Better sex than I have ever had with Ellen. There's no way I can undo that. I don't want to do. If Ellen wants to come back, she will have to accept the other women in my life. I doubt she can do that. But, if she is willing to try, I will let her.

"My true dream is she unbends and starts enjoying sex again. Although frankly, I'm doubtful that will ever happen, I had to tell you that as I will tell Jan if it goes that far.

"I keep my promises, Mary, and I just promised that I would take on your mom if she'll have me. If she doesn't, she doesn't. But if she does, I will move heaven and earth to keep her and make her happy. If Ellen wants me back, she'll have to accept Jan as well."

Mary looked at Todd with a hint of moisture in her eyes and declared, "What you are saying is you keep your promises. We know that, and that's why I know you're the right man to protect and enjoy my mother. I have a plan. Against my mom's wishes, I have nagged her into agreeing to a spa day with me. I'm going to get her pampered, waxed, pedicured, and fussed over.

"She's going get her hair done, her nails done, etc. She will learn how to use makeup, and she is going to get a new wardrobe, including shoes that aren't flats. The boys have a thing for 4-inch pumps and nylons. What do your tastes in footwear and lingerie run to?"

"The boys and I think alike. I've always called shoes like that FMPs, or Fuck-Me-Pumps. Nylons, thigh highs, or garters flat turn my crank. Stripper heels and high-heeled sandals do absolutely nothing for me," said Todd.

"I like women who wear clothing that shows off their beauty but isn't cheap. So sexy but classy would be the term I use," said Todd.

I'm meeting mom at 3:00 pm this afternoon until I must get ready for that. Would you like to take me upstairs and use me again?" said Mary lasciviously, "My ass needs some attention."

They never made it upstairs; within seconds, Mary was bent over the back of the couch while Todd furiously hammered her bubble ass. Their cries of passion were heard next door at Angela's and on the other side at Alice's.

Christine was teaching this morning, and Kenny and Tom were at Kenny's. So they decided to adjourn to Angela's, where the two coffee-loving moms found themselves bent over the kitchen table, their cries of passion joining Mary's.

Once Todd filled Mary's ass with his cum, he quickly spun her around and pushed her to her knees, saying, "Suck me clean and make me cum down your throat. Then, when you kiss Jan hello later today, I want her to taste my cum and your ass on your lips."

Jan's apartment.

When there was no answer to her knock, Mary let herself into her mom's apartment. Hearing sounds of passion from the bedroom, Mary walked back there, fearing her mom had given in to her dad. But, instead, she was relieved to see Jan lying naked and alone on her bed, furiously masturbating herself.