Todd's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan's head was back, and her eyes were closed while she fingered herself. Mary just stood in the doorway watching while fingering herself while Jan brought herself to orgasm. When Jan regained her senses, she noticed her daughter watching her and where her daughter's hand was.

Jan screeched and sat up, saying, "Mary, knock before entering; you shouldn't have seen that. It's embarrassing."

"It was also beautiful. You are beautiful mom, and it's natural for you the pleasure yourself. I enjoyed the show," said Mary laughing and licking her fingers clean.

"Oh my god, baby girl, that's dirty," said Jan.

"That's why it's so much fun," said Mary, smiling at her mom. "When I walked in, I was afraid the sperm donor had worn you down, and you'd let him take you to bed."

"He's been trying, and stop calling him that," said Jan. "He was over here again yesterday."

"I heard," said Mary. "From a neighbor, instead of you, which demands an explanation. I understand he got hauled away in handcuffs."

"That nice female officer, Tompkins handled it, Mary. Your dad tried to pull his macho bullshit on her, which backfired. Officer Tompkins said we probably won't see him for months unless we go visit him in the county jail; he's violated the restraining order too many times," said Jan.

Mary said, "Good, he's got it coming, but sooner or later, he will get out, and he won't change. By then, I hope to see with the right man. A man who will treat you the way you deserve and protect you from the men in that damn church, who still think both of us are church property. Things are going to change, mom. I'm going to get you out of this apartment and someplace safe."

"And I'm just supposed to go along with being pimped out to some random guy?" exclaimed Jan.

"He's not random," Said Mary, "He's a close friend, a wonderful man, and a friend of my master."

"Master," asked Jan in shock.

"Master," said Mary. "Mom, you and I are submissive. You know that. You've always known that. It's why the sperm donor had so much control over you. Both of us need to be with dominant men. Dominant men that care for us, protect us, and give us the freedom to give up control. Men that understand the responsibility that comes with being with a submissive woman."

"I've found such a man, and for the first time in my life, I'm happy. My sexual needs are met. I feel no shame or guilt. On the contrary, I am deliriously happy and safe, and I am determined to see you as safe and happy."

"Who is he, your master? It isn't George, is it?" asked Jan.

"You'll meet him when the time is right, and no, it isn't George. George isn't dominant enough and accepts that. So we're staying together for Billy, and my master shares me with George, but George isn't my master." said Mary.

"Shares you," screeched Jan. "Shares you. That's outrageous. What kind of slut are you? "

"I'm a good slut. A slut that loves pleasing any man my master shares me with. A slut that loves having two men in bed with me, satisfying my every need," said Mary, going chest to chest with her mother, saying, "Apparently my mom's the same," looking down at the rivulets of pussy juice running down the inside of Jan's thighs.

Jan yelped and covered her crotch with her hands, suddenly remembering she was naked.

"Get dressed and pack your bags for an extended stay at my place. First thing in the morning, we're getting you a makeover before you meet your prospective master. George and Mark are both visiting friends, so we'll have the house to ourselves tonight," said Mary.

Mary's house, next morning.

Mary and Jan finished breakfast and were on the road to Jan's spa day by 8:00 am. Jan had laid awake most of the night, considering all that Mary had said. There was no denying that Mary seemed very happy, as well as more self-assured and confident than Jan remembered.

She admitted that most of the things Mary had said about Jan's sexuality were true. Jan always reacted strongly to being forced by her husband. She did not like or trust the man but could not help but get weak in the knees and aroused when he dominated her. She also knew that without a stronger man in her life, she'd never be free of her daughter's sperm donor, as Mary called him.

The first stop was a salon. Both Jan and Mary had a manicure, pedicure, and waxing. It was the first time for Jan, and she found the experience strangely erotic, knowing she was being prepared for a man she'd never met.

The waxing was very strange to her. Jan had never paid any attention to her pubic hair and was a little shocked when the stylist matter-of-factly began trimming her rampant bush before giving Jan what the stylist called a Brazilian Wax.

When done, all she had was a patch of blond hair above the opening of her vagina, what the stylist called a landing patch. The very words "Landing Patch" and what would be landing on her patch made Jan's pussy tingle.

The next stop was a makeup station where Jan learned how to apply makeup. Something she'd never done. Jan learned how to use light makeup that brought out her eyes, accentuated her cheekbones, and made her look years younger. Jan freely admitted that she loved the new look.

The next stop was a shoe store. Jan was getting nervous by this point, telling Mary she could not afford all this. Mary pointedly told Jan not to worry. She and George had it covered. Mary was a copy editor who worked from home, and George was a good architect, even when he was drinking. Both made good money.

Jan left the shoe store with several pairs of high heels, what Mary called pumps. Most with 4-inch heels, but a couple of 5-inch heels. Mary made Jan promise to practice walking in the 5-inch heels before wearing them out.

The next stop was a lingerie shop. Mary helped Jan pick out several sets of nylons and garters, several thigh highs, and a variety of sexy bras and panties. Mary insisted that all the bras have clasps between the breasts to give her new master "easy access" to the goods.

Then Jan picked out a selection of nighties. By this time, Jan was soaking wet again, knowing what the purpose of these was. They hid nothing and displayed everything. As Mary said, "You put these on only so he can take them off." Jan's feelings confused her. She knew she was beginning to look forward to meeting this mystery man and that both disturbed and aroused Jan.

The final stop was for dresses and jewelry. Jan picked out a ubiquitous little black dress, as well as a couple of cocktail dresses and everyday sundresses. Mary told Jan she had plenty of dresses Jan could borrow as she built up her wardrobe as Mary and Jan were the same sizes.

Jan and Mary were back at Mary's by mid-afternoon. Mary told Jan George and Billy would be joining Jan's prospective master for dinner at Mary's, thinking Jan would be more comfortable with family around on the first date.

Mary and Jan spent the next couple of hours picking out Jan's outfit and preparing dinner for 5. Mary also sat Jan down and explained who Todd was and what his story was. Jan was left even more confused yet eager.

Mary described a man who loved his wife so much that he would not force her into sex yet was loyal to the point he did without sex because he was loyal. A man that cared for the woman he loved, never abusing her or blaming his wife for his weakness.

Preparations were done when George and Billy came home at about 4:30 pm. Mary and Jan were in the kitchen. Billy walked up to his mom, and with no hesitation, grabbed her in a big hug, kissing her passionately on the mouth while putting his hands under her dress and grabbing her ass cheeks, kneading, and tugging on them.

Mary gasped and threw her head back, letting Billy put his face between her breasts and nuzzle her, saying, "If Todd weren't on the way over, I'd have you out of this dress and on your back with your legs over my shoulders this instant. I missed sleeping with you last night," said Billy.

Jan screeched, "No, you can't be serious; Billy is your master? That's immoral. Didn't the church teach you anything?"

Billy just looked at his grandmother, spun his mother around, and bent her over the kitchen counter. He lifted Mary's dress over her hips' revealing Mary was not wearing panties. Billy began working at the zipper of his jeans in preparation for pulling his cock out of his pants so he could sink it balls deep in his mother.

Jan was horrified and aroused. What she was watching could not be happening, but it was apparent her daughter could not wait to be penetrated by her son.

George slapped the counter loudly, causing Jan to jump and switch her attention to George, who said, "My wife is happy. Deliriously happy. She's finally found a man to fill the hole in her life. I always wanted to be that man, but I couldn't. I'm not dominant enough."

"This house is filled with joy for the first time in a very long time. I'm Bi. I still love Mary, and I've had more and better sex with her the last week than we ever had before. I no longer feel inadequate because I'm not strong enough to control her, to satisfy her need for domination.

"Billy owns her. Not only that, but there's also something called the Boys Club that Billy, Mark, Tommy, and Kenny started. All the moms are members of the club. All the moms are submissive. All the moms have submitted to their sons, who share them with all the other club members.

"The boys have made me an honorary club member, and I've been steadily fucking my way through all four moms. Billy and I spent last night with Christine and Kenny in one bed. Christine is walking bowlegged this morning and proud of it."

"There's more joy and laughter in this court than we've seen since Kenny's dad passed. All the moms are happy, fulfilled, and protected. They are getting the male attention they need in a safe and loving environment.

"Can you say you are happy or safe, Jan, can you?"

Jan was stunned. She was lost for words. She'd never seen George this forceful. But, while she did not say so, George was right. Jan was not happy, nor did she feel safe. She looked over at her daughter and grandson. Billy was furiously hammering his mother from behind while Mary encouraged him loudly.

It was the most erotic thing Jan had ever seen, and when Mary and Billy reached a mutual climax, Jan could not keep her fingers from drifting to her crotch. George slapped her hand away, saying, "Stay horny slut; only your new master can let you pleasure yourself."

Mary was straightening her clothing while Billy was putting his dripping cock back in his jeans. Billy smiled at Jan and said, "You want what mom has, don't you, granny?" Billy had referred to Jan as granny from the time he could talk.

Jan could not stop her whispered reply, "Yes, I do. More than anything."

At that moment, the doorbell rang.

"Go answer the door, mom," said Mary.

In a daze, Jan walked to the door and opened it. She saw an older man with an open, friendly face and a full growth of silver hair. He was thick in the middle but exuded a sense of calm. He had a bright smile on his face, holding out his hand to shake hers and saying, "I'm Todd. You must be Jan. You are stunning! Mary said you were gorgeous. She that's putting it mildly."

Jan was stunned. No one had ever told her she was beautiful before. Jan always knew that men in the church lusted after her, but she'd always thought it was her breasts that attracted them. No one had ever told her she was beautiful except her daughter, which one expected.

Todd stood in the doorway with his hand out, finally saying, "Can I come in?"

Shocked into motion, Jan took Todd's hand and drew him into the house. Instead of shaking her hand, Todd brought it to his lips and kissed it while looking into Jan's eyes. Jan melted. All the fear and hesitancy evaporated, and Jan knew what she wanted. Jan wanted to be happy, satisfied, and to be safe. Instinctively she knew this man would give her all that. As far as Jan was concerned, love, at first sight, was real.

Jan looked towards the audience in the kitchen, then back a Todd. She straightened her shoulders, took a deep breath, and said, "I'm staying in the guest bedroom. End of the hall, last door. Will you please take me there?"

It was Todd's turn to be stunned. "Are you sure," asked Todd. "You don't know anything about me."

"My daughter has told me everything I need to know. I know you're married, that your wife hasn't let you touch her in twenty years. I know you've been loyal to her but recently reached a breaking point. Mary told me you'd had her and her friend Christine, and neither had any complaints," said Jan.

"She's also told me about Billy and the other boys. She's also happier than I've ever seen her, and she's safe, which is all a mother could ask for her child. I want to be happy and safe as well. I just watched my grandson bend his mother over the kitchen counter and fuck her. It made me so wet I'm dripping into my high heels. Will you please bed me, or do I need to ask my grandson to do it?" pleaded Jan.

With a smile, Todd said, "You will be servicing your grandson, but not until I've used you thoroughly. You belong to me now," as he led Jan down the hall to her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Todd moved to close the door. "No," said Jan, "leave it open."

Todd just smiled, his heart about to burst, and said, "I will never hurt you. I will never betray you. I will always put your needs before my own. If you wish to be my slave, strip!"

In an instant, Jan had shed her cocktail dress and was standing proudly in front of her new master in heels, nylons, bra, and panties. "Keep going," said Todd.

Jan unclipped her bra between her breasts and then reached down and pulled strings on her hips, untying and dropping her panties to the floor.

Todd just stood and drank in her beauty. "Turn around," ordered Todd. Jan smiled lasciviously and did a slow spin. "Stop," Todd ordered, once Jan was facing away from him. "Keep your legs straight, bend over and grab your ankles," he ordered.

Jan did so. Todd strolled around Jan, lightly running his hands over the cheeks of her ass and down the outside of her thighs. "Stand up, hands at your sides," he ordered. Jan complied, standing straight, and throwing her chest out, and looking Todd in the eyes, proud of the effect her body was having on him.

Todd took Jan in his arms and kissed her deeply. Jan loved the feel of his arms around her and her tits pressed against him, her nipples hard as stones. I have some questions," Todd asked.

"Yes, Master," breathed Jan.

"Who do you belong to?" asked Todd.

"You, Master," said Jan.

"What will you do for me?" asked Todd.

"Anything," said Jan.

"Anything?" asked Todd

"Anything," cried Jan. "I'll be your slave. I'll do anything you ask. I'll do anyone you ask, any time, any place. Just take me and make me happy and safe. Please stop teasing me; I need you inside me."

"Only a couple more questions, my love. Have you ever sucked a man's cock and swallowed his seed, asked Todd?

"No," said Jan.

"Have you ever had a man in your ass," asked Todd?

"You will be the first man to use my mouth or ass. I look forward to tasting you and feeling you explode in my ass. I've dreamt of doing those nasty things my whole life. I trust you and want you to use me those ways," replied Jan.

Todd smiled and pushed Jan backward onto the bed. "Spread your legs, slut. Pull your knees up beside your ears and keep your legs wide for me. As Jan assumed the position, Todd quickly stripped and kneeled between Jan's legs.

Todd pulled Jan's legs over his shoulders and lowered his face to her trimmed cunt. Jan was astonished. She'd expected Todd to slam his cock into her. Instead, Jan felt a man's face touch her pussy for the first time in her life. She felt Todd's nose nestle in her landing patch, and his tongue then slip between the folds of her labia. Todd licked one side of her vagina from bottom to top and then the other.

She felt his hot soft tongue delve deeply between her cunt lips, licking and sucking in and around her pussy lips. Then, after teasing her with his tongue for what seemed an eternity, we slowly moved up her cunt and licked her clit. Jan screamed and arched her back, shoving her cunt into Todd's face.

She'd only been with one man before Todd, and that man never cared about her pleasure. Meaning the sensations coming from her pussy were more than Jan could handle, causing her to orgasm massively, squirting her juices all over her lover's face.

Jan threw her head back and screamed, "I've never felt anything so good. I love you, Todd. I'm your slave forever. Use me, my love, use me!"

As Jan came down from her orgasm, she looked down at Todd and said, "Will you fuck me, please master. Fuck me now! I'm a slave who needs to please her master."

Todd just smiled as he covered his new slave's luscious body. Then, without prompting, Jan reached down and took Todd's rock-hard cock and directed it into her dripping cunt. Her husband had always tried to get Jan to do this for him, but she'd always refused. Not now. Not with Todd. Jan wanted Todd inside her, and she wanted to put him herself as a sign of her surrender.

Todd instantly sank his manhood balls deep in his willing slave, moaning in pleasure. Jan was still coming down from her orgasm, and the feel of Todd's cock filling her cunt triggered another. Jan's enthusiastic reaction to his cock drove Todd beyond control.

Todd roared, "God damn, you are tight. You're also dripping. You are perfect. A perfect dirty little whore. My perfect little dirty whore! What are you, slut! Tell me what you are!"

"I'm a dirty whore that loves to be fucked! I live to please you, my master. I'm a whore, and a slave. Your whore! Your slave!" cried Jan.

Looking over Todd's shoulder, Jan saw she had an audience. Mary, Billy, and George were standing in the doorway watching. All three were naked, and George and Billy were fingering and mauling Mary.

"We have an audience, my love," Jan whispered into Todd's ear. "They're watching you fuck me, master."

Todd just growled and kept hammering into Jan's cunt, quickly erupting and filling her with his cum. Finally, Todd's orgasm pushed Jan over the edge, causing her to scream and orgasm again.

Todd sat up at the edge of the bed, grabbing Jan by the hair, dragging her onto the floor, positioning her between his legs. Then, pushing her head into his crotch, Todd ordered Jan to, "Swallow me. Suck me off. Catch all my cum in your mouth, but don't swallow until I tell you to."

For the first time in her life, Jan found herself kneeling between a man's legs. Todd's cock was still hard. Jan was proud of how hard Todd was hard for her. She'd made him hard. Without hesitation, Jan took a man's cock into her mouth for the first time.

Jan took Todd's entire cock into her mouth, feeling the head at the back of her throat. She just held it there, fighting her gag reflex. It took her almost two minutes of patient effort, but she was able to control her gag reflex, becoming comfortable with Todd's length entirely in her mouth.

Jan was entranced by the feel of Todd's cock. It seemed harder than rock, yet the skin was soft and slick and tasted good to her. It was as if she could feel every muscle in Todd's body through his cock. Jan realized that she had complete control of Todd with her mouth.

She loved the feeling of power it gave her. She could feel the tremendous pleasure she was giving Todd through her mouth's contact with his cock, and she loved it. At that moment, she stopped just sucking a thing and began to worship her master's cock with everything she had.

Todd was amazed at how eager Jan was. He almost laughed when he looked up and saw the look of amazement on Mary's face. He just sat back and allowed Jan to give him the most incredible blowjob imaginable.