Todd's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The physical and visual stimulation served to push Todd over the edge, and Jan felt Todd's cock spasm in her mouth, followed by the feeling of a hot thick liquid squirting from the cock tip into her mouth. The taste was slightly salty, but she didn't mind it. She captured Todd's cum in her mouth as ordered, looking to him for instructions.

Todd motioned Mary to him, saying, "Kneel by your mother, slut."

Mary quickly joined her mom between Todd's legs. Todd told Jan, "Show me."

Jan leaned her head back and opened her mouth, showing everyone in the room her tongue coated with thick white sperm. "Share it with your daughter, slut," ordered Todd.

Jan turned to Mary and gave her a passionate kiss, pushing some of Todd's cum into her daughter's mouth with her tongue and catching and sucking on her daughter's tongue. "Swallow sluts," directed Todd.

Mother and daughter both made a show of swallowing, then opened and displayed their empty mouths to George, Billy, and Todd.

George and Billy were sporting raging hard-ons. Todd smiled at them, saying, "Just hold on a bit, and you'll get a reward for your patience."

Looking back at mother and daughter, Todd said, "Get me hard girls, Jan needs an ass fucking."

Mary looked at her mother and said, "You take the shaft, and I'll work his balls."

Mary then leaned downed and sucked Todd's balls into her mouth. Jan immediately went back down on Todd's dick. Mary sped things up a bit by getting her index finger thoroughly wet and sliding it into Todd's ass to massage his prostate. Something that she'd learned from George.

Within 5 minutes, Todd had risen to the occasion and was rock hard again.

"Billy, on your back on the bed," ordered Todd. "Mount him bitch," said Todd once Billy was ready.

This was a first for Jan in several ways. One, she was about to mount and service her grandson. Two, she'd never been on top before; missionary was the only allowed sexual position in the church. And three, she knew what Todd was going to do with her ass.

As Jan lowered herself onto her grandson, she could not help crying out, "Oh my god. I've got my grandson in my cunt!"

Once Jan had Billy fully sheathed in her cunt, Todd moved behind her. Billy grabbed the globes of her ass and spread them for Todd. Todd placed the head of his cock at the entrance to Jan's ass and ordered Mary, "Lube us, would you please."

Mary took a bottle of lube, purchased yesterday, and poured it generously on Todd's cock and down the crack of her mother's ass. Todd quickly but gently inserted his index finger in Jan, telling her, "Take a deep breath and relax. I'm not terribly big, so you should be able to take my whole cock. Of course, you will take my whole cock."

Todd pressed his cockhead against Jan's sphincter and slowly pushed forward. Jan's ass resisted at first but eventually gave way to pressure, and Todd's cock head popped past the ring of muscle and into Jan's bowels. Slowly, but steadily Todd buried his cock balls deep in Jan.

Underneath her, Billy just held Jan and whispered encouragement. Once Todd was fully seated, he stopped to let Jan get accustomed to having both holes stuffed with cock. Then, he asked Jan, "Let me know when you're ready, babe."

Jan didn't have to say anything. Instead, she just lifted on Billy's cock, driving her ass back against Todd. Then Jan pushed forward, lowering herself back onto Billy and pulling all but Todd's cock head out of her ass. She did this slowly several times until she became accustomed to the feel of the two cocks entering and leaving her body.

About this time, Todd looked at George and said, "What are you waiting for? She's got an open hole." George didn't need any prompting, climbing onto the bed and feeding his cock into Jan's mouth.

Jan was stunned. Until a few minutes ago, she'd never had sex with anyone except her ex-husband, and then only missionary with no foreplay. Now she'd been fucked and creamed by her new master. He'd filled her mouth with cum so she could share it with her daughter before she swallowed most of it. She'd mounted her grandson from the top like a common whore. Her master was fucking fuck her ass, and her son-in-law was fucking her face.

She loved it. She felt no shame, no guilt, only incredible pleasure. She just gave herself the feeling. She began to ride the three cocks with abandon. Thrashing, jerking and bouncing. She could not get enough.

George was the first to explode, shooting ropes of cum down Jan's throat. Jan took it all without hesitation, relishing the dirtiness of the act, and loving it. She let George's sperm slide down her throat and into her stomach, enjoying every drop but mostly enjoying the satisfaction her mouth had given George.

Billy was next. It was his second orgasm in an hour, so he lasted longer, but not as long as Todd, who was working towards his third. Jan looked into her grandson's eyes, encouraging him with words and moans to enjoy her. She could tell by the look on his face he was about to fill her. Billy grabbed his granny's hips and slammed himself upwards, squirting a large load of teenage cum into his granny's womb.

Billy just had to lie there and hang on while Todd hammered Jan's ass as a man possessed before cumming in Jan's ass with a bark, "That's all three. All three holes. You're my three-hole slut now, bitch." Said Todd into Jan's ear before flopping down next to Billy. Jan instantly climbed off Billy, after a quick but passionate kiss, and onto her new master.

"I'm so happy, master. So happy to be your sex slave. I look forward fulling your every fantasy," purred Jan.

"You did well, slave," Said Todd. "I'm proud of you. However, there's a beautiful woman over there playing with herself. I think you should eat your daughter's pussy while we guys recharge."

Jan climbed off her master with a smile and went to the chair her daughter was sitting in, kneeling between Mary's legs and lowering her lips to her daughter's cunt.

Todd told the other men, "Clear the bed, let them have it."

The men quickly climbed out of bed and helped Mary and Jan onto the bed. Mary and Jan laid down next to each other and began passionately kissing each other. Their hands roamed all over each other's bodies, caressing and kneading. Mary directed all her attention to Jan's breasts, pushing Jan onto her back and kneeling with either knee beside Jan's hips.

Mary attacked Jan's tits. She sucked Jan's engorged nipples into her greedy mouth while massaging both tits. Mary chewed and pulled on Jan's nipples, then spitting them out and licking the entire breast. The boys observed, learning how the girls liked having their tits mauled.

After a time, Jan flipped Mary over on her back and took over, mauling her tits. Jan relished the attention, arching her back and moaning. As Jan worked Mary's tits, Mary's fingers were buried in Jan's cunt. Mary had her index and middle finger in Jan's cunt, while she rubbed circles of Jan's clit with her thumb.

After almost twenty minutes of trading attention between each other's cunts and tits, Mary spun around and buried her face in her mom's pussy, while lowering her cunt to her mom's face. After that, both women went right for each other's clits, sticking their tongues deep into each other's pussy, before directing all their energy to her partner's clitoris.

Both women immediately began a series of powerful orgasms, holding on to each other and keep their faces buried in their partner's crotch. Once the orgasms subsided, the girls returned to lying side by side, so each could take turns licking her lover's face clean of pussy juice.

Todd and Billy were both standing at the end of the bed holding rock-hard cocks by this time. George had spent himself and was watching from a chair in the corner.

Todd looked at Billy and asked, "Can I fuck your mother?"

Billy said, "Please, be my guest; it's what she is for. I assume I can use your slut?"

"The harder, the better," replied Todd.

Without further ado, the men kneeled between the legs of mother and daughter and mounted them. Both girls obediently took their master's cocks in their hands and guided them into their cunts, before wrapping their arms and legs around their masters and in tandem telling the guys, "Fuck our brains out, masters."

Todd and Billy were in no hurry. They had two willing women and all night.

The next morning.

Mary, Jan, Todd, and Billy were enjoying a second cup of coffee in the kitchen. Mary and Jan were wearing FMPs and thigh-highs, and nothing else. Jan was sitting in Todd's lap, making out passionately with him.

Jan was wearing a simple black collar around her neck. It had a small silver tag with her name and Todd's phone number on it.

Todd had given to Jan before breakfast, saying, "You have to decide to wear this. If you do, there's no going back. You will be my sex slave." Jan noted the buckle on the collar could not be opened with out a key. With a smile Jan looked into Todd's eyes, and buckled on her collar.

Kenny, Mark, and Tom came into the kitchen from the garage door. "Dam," said Mark. "I told you, Bill; your grandma was as hot as your mom! Good for you, Todd!"

Mark walked over to Jan and Todd, saying, "Bill and I are best friends, so I'm at his house a lot, and I've had a thing for his grandma forever."

Mark looked at Todd, saying, "Is it too soon? Can I touch her?"

Todd looked at Jan, who hesitated before whispering, "I trust you, master. I've agreed to obey. I'm wearing your collar."

Todd looked up at Mark and said, "Go ahead."

With that, Mark leaned down and kissed Jan deeply while massaging one of her breasts, saying, "If we didn't have other matters to discuss, I'd ask you to borrow her for a couple of hours."

Kenny interrupted, saying, "We've heard from Ms. Bancroft. Billy probably hasn't checked his phone this morning, but the rest of us got texts with a date and time to meet her at her house. I'm supposed to be there this afternoon at 3:00 pm.

"David told me to expect her to try to control the encounter. She's not going to. I texted her back, telling her how I wanted her dressed. I was also very detailed about what I would require from her. She answered with 'We'll talk about it when you get here.'"

"It isn't going to end well for her," finished Kenny.

After that, the group broke up. Todd had planned to start moving Jan into his house but had to delay that, as Jan quickly found herself back in the guest room furiously fucking Mark. Since Todd had a couple of hours to kill, he returned the favor, walked over to Mark's house, and spent an enjoyable few hours in bed with Angela.