Todd's Troubles Pt. 14

Story Info
Morning, and a business trip is in the offing.
2.2k words
4.6
6.7k
12
1

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

Morning came, and with it, Chrissy's eagerness for Daddy. It didn't take long to wake Daddy up, his cock was bloated with a morning hard-on, and it wasn't long before Todd was on top of Chrissy, riding his daughter hard, plunging into the tightness of her buttery slick depths over and over.

Chrissy growled, "Yes, oh yes, love my Daddy, fuck me, Daddy, I want that big juicy morning load, splattered all over my tight pussy walls. Let me have it, Daddy!"

Todd was happy to do so, riding his daughter's sexy body was a visual as well as a tactile delight. The way her big succulent milk jugs would bounce around as her body was rammed by his cock, the joy and the bliss on her face, the feel of her tight teen cunt giving his cock a superb milking, her body molded tightly to him drove him onwards, until he was power-fucking her, driving into her with everything he had, he felt himself racing to the verge of orgasm.

Chrissy cried out wildly as she climaxed, her body shuddering beneath Todd. The hug of Chrissy's pink pocket spread wide around Todd's 8 inches, the look of her angelic face in the throes of ecstasy, her cries of orgasmic release, and the tight, milking spams of her inner depths around his cock took him. Todd growled as his cock burst, spilling his load into her with a loud growl of satisfaction, splattering his semen along Chrissy's tight pink walls, her fiery fuck-hole eagerly milking his cock for every drop.

Todd reached over just before the alarm would go off, and the bedside telephone rang. Who would be calling at this time?

"Hello?"

"Ah, good I caught you, Todd," the voice of his boss, Warren Stevens sounded. "The Abernathy deal is on shaky ground, it could go south, and I need you to get to Chicago. Take the company jet, and do what you can to save the deal. We don't need a prized account like this to go south. Take one of the account executives with you, do you have one in particular that you'd like to choose?"

Todd certainly did, he suppressed the smile, as he replied, "Brooke Henderson would be the best choice, she's been in on the Abernathy deal from the start, and she knows their account backward and forward."

"Ok, I'll contact her right now, and let her know. It might take a few days to untangle everything, I'll make room reservations at the Hyatt Regency, and I'll get you adjoining rooms, so you'll be able to work together. Come into the office, usual time, we'll have a car and driver waiting to take you to the airport."

"Ok Boss, we'll do our best to save the deal."

"Thanks, Todd, I knew I could count on you."

Todd hung up the phone. Chrissy was flopped on her back, languishing in the afterglow. She opened her eyes, and said, "Problems Daddy?"

"Yes baby, one of our prized accounts is on shaky ground, and myself and an account exec need to fly to Chicago, and convince the company to not scuttle the deal. Damn, I was sure we had Abernathy on solid ground. I'll pack a few things, and I'll head in to work, they'll have a limo waiting to take us to the airport, and Ms. Henderson and I will have the company jet at our disposal. It might take a few days, so Chrissy, you'll have to make do without me."

She snuggled up next to Todd, and purred, "Mmmm, Daddy, I am going to miss your mouth at my tight little pussy, the feel of your hard, plunging cock fucking my tight holes, the jetting feel of your hot wet load gushing into me, and the feel of your warm body close to me when I drift off. Do what you can to save the deal Daddy, I'll hold down the fort, and when you come home, we'll burn up our pent-up horniness on each other!"

Todd was thinking with Brooke Henderson, he wouldn't be too pent up, his smile matched Chrissy's, as she realized that she'd have at least one evening free. She remembered Joanne, and her urging to come over when her lover Renee was home, and she'd be the filling in an all-girl sandwich, oh she liked the sound of that. She had her cellphone number, Mmmmm, someone she knew was going to get lucky tonight.

"Do you have time for breakfast Daddy?"

Todd replied, "Yes sweetheart, I'll get dressed, pack my suitcase, and I'll join you at the table soon."

Chrissy felt that warm glow as he called her sweetheart, ummm, his compliments made her glow with pleasure. She decided that she'd surprise Daddy, she grinned as she padded downstairs, still totally naked. She'd put on an apron, and nothing else, the peek-a-boo nature of the apron would make Daddy crazy as she made him his breakfast, and maybe she could suck a juicy load out of his cock, if he had the time.

Todd was dressed, packed, and ready to go, and he carried his suitcase downstairs. Placing it at the front door, he went into the kitchen, stopping in his tracks. He saw Chrissy from behind, her glorious backside was almost completely naked to his gaze.

The back of the apron consisted of three slender ribbons, one was around her waist, tied in a neat bow, another ran around just below her shoulder blades, also tied in a neat bow, the top ribbon was around her neck, also tied in a neat bow. She turned to face him, her succulent melons shoving out the front of the apron, the lap part just barely covering her smooth mound.

"I thought you'd like breakfast with a view Daddy," Chrissy chirped happily, seeing Todd's cock starting that well-known bulge beneath his suit trousers, she giggled, "Ummm, and I can see you like it already!"

Todd did indeed, and he couldn't take his eyes off her daughter's sexy, naked backside as she worked at the stove. With that kind of visual stimulus, the view of Chrissy's naked rump moving so nicely as she worked, his cock was back up to a stiff, eager hard-on.

Chrissy was aware of Daddy's eyes, locked on her body. She felt tingles all over her body, mmmmm, knowing that daddy's lust was focused on her. She turned from the stove, plates in hand, smiling.

Todd wanted to flip up that apron and lick at her sweet pussy until she gushed all over his face.

"Chrissy, put our plates in the oven to keep them warm, there's something else I'd like to eat first, and I'll bet it's just as hot and tasty as that!"

Chrissy felt the roaring of her lust as she slid the plates in, and turned the oven to WARM. Oh yeah, Daddy was going to get a very special hot breakfast. She pranced over to him, moved the place setting aside, then perched herself on the table, so close to her Daddy.

Todd was watching the vision of Chrissy climbing onto the table, and positioning herself right in front of him. She placed her feet on the tops of his thighs, Todd could see the apron was all ready to be flipped up. He lifted her legs up by the knees, spreading them wide, and slipped up the bottom of the apron. Her smooth, bare pussy, the pink lips swollen with excitement, wet with her juices, the scent of her in full heat, he watched, entranced, as Chrissy trailed her fingers down to her lips, spreading her pussy lips open, displaying the wet, hot pink pocket to his gaze.

"Here's your hot breakfast Daddy, it's so hot and juicy, oh god I'm so hot, eat my pussy, Daddy!"

Todd scooted the chair up, and he just had to bend forward a little, until his mouth touched Chrissy's pink velvet. Chrissy cried out with pleasure, Daddy's licking of her cunt was something she couldn't get enough off.

She slipped her hands under her apron, tugging and pulling on her stiff nipples, sending zings of crazy pleasure racing at her cunt. Daddy's mouth was hot, practiced, oh god did he know how to lick her cunt, Chrissy tried to hold out, to stretch the pleasure out just a bit more, but his licking was too insistent, his skill too much for her to hold back the pleasure.

She felt it like a dam bursting, and she let out a wailing shriek of pleasure as she felt the glorious rush of release, her body shaking and jerking, pumping out a rush of her orgasmic juices for Todd to savor, his tongue continued licking her, milking every last spasm from her quivering pussy.

When Todd helped her up, Chrissy drifting on the glorious feeling of post-orgasm, she saw his cock, rock hard, his trousers were unzipped, and his cock was pointing skyward. Todd had unzipped himself, his cock had needed room to grow, and indeed it had grown. Chrissy moaned deep in her throat, as she focused on what was waiting for her, she wanted that cock to fill her mouth.

"Stand up Daddy."

In just a few moments, Chrissy had lowered his pants and his underwear, and the hard surge of his cock was right there in her hands, she felt the surge, she loved his eagerness for her, sucking Daddy's cock, and getting the inside of her mouth filled.

"Oh yes, the best way to start off the day, with Daddy's hard cock creaming the inside of my mouth."

Chrissy eagerly surrounded his cock, and thrusting her head forward, she swallowed him right to the balls. Her daddy's growl of pleasure made her body shiver, she loved pleasuring Daddy, she loved to see the lust on his face while she worked her mouth up and down his big, stiff Daddy prick. Being on her knees, like a subservient little cocksucker, always got her going.

The sensation of his soft, silky skin covering the rock-hardness of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth made her purr with pleasure. She eagerly slid her hand down, stroking at her cunt, feeling the need for another orgasm bubbling up.

Keeping her mouth wet with a rush of saliva, she eagerly applied her cock sucking ability to daddy's cock, his moans of pleasure as she sucked him adding fuel to the fire of her stroking at her pussy, eager for her orgasm to take her too.

Todd's hands were gently caressing Chrissy's head, he loved to look down and see her daughter's head of blonde hair moving back and forth, her could see his cock, shiny wet with her spit, appear and then disappear back into the heat, his cock sliding wetly in and out of Chrissy's tight, sucking lips.

Chrissy moaned around his cock, she needed to cum, and her fingers were now tweaking and strumming at her clit. That took her over, her muffled moans vibrated against Todd's cock, and he realized that Chrissy was cumming, he felt her mouth tighten down on his prick, as she cupped his balls with the other hand, and squeezed gently.

That took him over instantly, his cock exploding between the tight grip, and Chrissy shivered with pleasure as Todd creamed her mouth, pouring a serving of rich jism into her mouth, Chrissy swished the cum around, then letting his spunk slide down her throat, oh yeah, always so delicious. She didn't relinquish the tight grip until she was sure she had sucked every drop out of daddy's cock.

She stood up, gave him a wet kiss, and cooed, "Thank you, Daddy."

As he tucked into his breakfast, he glanced over at Chrissy, seeing the post-orgasmic glow of pleasure. Her eyes looked back, she grinned as his eyes wandered over her body, his eyes locked on the wild peek-a-boo nature of her apron.

Chrissy smiled, keeping her Daddy's interest very important to her. Her slut of a Mom apparently didn't have what it takes to keep Daddy happy. She's a cold bitch, how could she pick up some 22-year-old stud, and toss aside her daddy, with his skill at lovemaking, and pure hot sex, Chrissy was happy to take over the role of his lover.

She wanted to keep that role, hoping her bitch of a Mom never came sniffing back around. Even if she did, Chrissy felt that Daddy would tell her where to go. Chrissy never wanted to see her cheating face again. I'm Daddy's lover and wife, and I'll be more of a wife and lover than she ever was.

With Todd being gone for more than just the day, he could not leave his 57 New Yorker in the commuter lot overnight, so Chrissy threw on a skirt and a blouse, and she was happy to take him to the station.

Todd was very aware of the fact that his Chrissy was naked under just the skirt and the blouse. At the station, he couldn't resist grabbing his daughter for a sizzling goodbye kiss, their moans sounding in the midst of a hot, wet swirl of tongues. When they pulled back, both had flushed faces, and he could feel his cock, stirring again.

"Goodbye Daddy, have a safe trip, and when you come home, I'll be hot and waiting for you in bed, naked, with my thighs spread wide, ready for you to pour your built-up passions into me."

Relaxing on the train, Todd could feel that tug, Brooke Henderson and himself, together in adjoining hotel rooms. He had a feeling that one of the two beds would not be used when they got there.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers