Todd's Troubles Pt. 13

Story Info
Chrissy gives her last virginity to Daddy.
2.7k words
4.64
8.8k
12
1

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,803 Followers

On the commuter train, Todd relaxed, his belly pleasantly filled with the hot, delicious breakfast Chrissy had made for him. He related back, what a night, and what a morning.

God, he'd felt as horny, as hard as an 18-year-old about to get his first time, and he had reveled in the joy and delight on his daughter's face, the look of bliss as Chrissy had cum hard around his cock, milking the loads right out of him. He grinned, I wonder if Brooke will want another 'conference,' maybe Andrea will be heading home later, and they'd meet up for another frenzied fuck out by the point.

The day flew by rapidly, Brooke was out for the day, and although he looked for Andrea, she was nowhere to be seen on the homebound train. When he got home, Chrissy had dinner ready, his favorite, fried chicken, cole slaw, and corn on the cob.

They ate in comfortable silence, Chrissy seemed thoughtful, and Todd was curious about what was going on in that pretty head of hers.

After dinner, Chrissy said, "Daddy, I'm going over to Carol's house, I won't be gone long."

Todd replied, "Okay baby" and he received a tongue-twirling kiss, and a wink from Chrissy before she left.

At 10 PM, he heard the back door open, just before Todd was about to call out a Hello, he heard Chrissy's voice say, "Come on in, the coast is clear."

He heard a male voice reply, "Are you sure?"

Chrissy's voice, with a touch of annoyance, replied, "Of course I'm sure. My dad told me that with all the work he has to do, he's gonna be working very late, and he'd just overnight in one of the midtown hotels. So the coast is clear."

Her voice dropping to a sexy purr, she cooed, "Ummm, oh your cock feels so hard, so eager to fuck me, this is it, how would you like to open my virgin ass hole?"

The male voice, now eager, enthused, "Oh yeah baby, let's get down to it."

Since Chrissy knew that Todd was home, and spoke loud enough for him to hear...Todd waited until he heard their feet moving upstairs, then he crept to the bottom of the stairs, and stole silently up.

Treading very gently down the carpeted hallway, her door was ajar, and Todd peeked in. Their clothes had been hastily discarded, forming a pile of fabrics on the floor. Chrissy's bra and her tight black panties topped her pile of clothes, she was now naked on the bed, on her knees, her head against her pillow.

She had her eyes wide open and was looking right at Todd, with a smile on her face. She made a small motion with her hand, putting up her hand in what looked like a "stop" motion. Her smile grew wider when she saw Todd understood.

Still with her eyes locked onto Todd's, Chrissy purred, "Now get your mouth down there, lick at my ass hole. I'm all puckered tight and virgin, lick my asshole a lot, get me all excited, then you can bust my virgin hole!"

The guy with her, his cock was rock hard, 8 inches of solid meat which Todd was sure he was dreaming about impaling Chrissy's ass with. He spit on the tight pucker twice, then his mouth was all over her asshole, and his tongue went to work, licking the spit around, letting his tongue probe at her tight ass. Chrissy moaned, but never breaking her eye contact with Todd, as her asshole got a long, extended licking session.

"Oh yes, now, I need it, get your cock in my ass hole, and bust my last cherry!"

As Chrissy said this, she beckoned Todd to interrupt. The guy's cock was about to touch her ass hole when he burst in.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??" Todd bellowed.

They froze for an instant, before he scrambled backward, and jumped off the bed.

Chrissy, with a shocked tone of voice, but her eyes glimmering with lust, exclaimed, "Daddy, what are you doing here?"

"Finding out what a slut you are!" Todd thundered, enjoying the role he was playing. "Thought I was still at work, oh yes, so you could come home and use my house as a fucking bawdy house. You fell right into my trap."

"What..what are you gonna do?" Chrissy's voice trembled, damn she was playing her role perfectly.

"Don't move, stay right where you are, you need an ass whipping!" As Chrissy pretended to protest, Todd barked "QUIET! You were warned about what would happen if I caught you like this, and you agreed to abide by the rules. My house, dear daughter, my rules. Stay on your hands and knees!"

Todd reached into the closet and found that hard leather belt, perfect for spanking her. He looked at her boyfriend, his cock had shrunk when he first burst in, but Todd could see he was right back up to a stiff, solid 8 inches, as his eyes went between the sight of the hard leather belt, and Chrissy's upraised ass, all ready to get a belting.

"And while I'm tanning your ass, dear slut daughter, I want you to suck the hard cock that you've created!"

"No, oh no, please Daddy, I HATE sucking a cock, all that slimy goo, makes me wanna puke!"

Grinning at her performance, Todd barked, "You've already earned ten strokes, do you want another ten, or would you rather suck his cock?"

Chrissy pretended to surrender, as she said, "Ok Daddy, I'll...I'll do it."

Todd said, "What's your name son?"

"Brian, sir."

"Ok Brain, give my daughter's slutty mouth a rich serving of slimy goo, and you Chrissy, you'd better swallow every drop you little slut!"

Brian, now eager, presented his cock to her mouth. She submissively opened up, thrusting her head forward, and Todd heard Brian grunt as she swallowed his cock.

Todd raised the belt, and WHACK!

Chrissy's cry of pain was cut off by the hard prick filling her mouth. Todd felt his own cock, quickly growing to rock hardness.

WHACK...Chrissy could feel the tingling of lust, the whack of the belt made her ass start to heat up...WHACK...Oh yeah, the sensation started her pussy heating up in tandem, she could feel the throb of her tight little pussy, she slipped her hand down, her fingers running all over her gleaming, wet folds, deftly stroking and rubbing...WHACK...now her pussy was dripping, the noises she made around Brian's cock were pleasure-filled cries, as she started to run her finger around her throbbing clit...WHACK....her fingers gripped her clit, pinching lightly at her twitching orgasm button took her over.

Brian, unaware that Chrissy was cumming, felt Chrissy's mouth tighten down around his cock, and that took him over quickly.

"Oh fuck, so tight, yes yes, FUUUCCCKKK!!"

Brian's howl filled the room, and he jerked as his prick erupted, he was really pent up, and he poured thick streams into the grip of her hot sucking mouth. Chrissy loved the feel of his streams painting the roof of her mouth, eager for every drop, she kept her crimson lips clamped tight around his cock, which obliged by spewing all over her tongue. She had to swallow two times as his cock really filled her, as Chrissy's mouth milked his throbbing cock.

Todd had seen Chrissy's fingers rubbing her tight little cunt, her body shaking and muffled grunts of pleasure as she orgasmed, he grinned as he thought about the tight grip that Chrissy had treated Brian to.

He raised the belt, but eased up on the force, now just very lightly spanking her cheeks, they were already red, and this was not supposed to be true punishment. As if to verify his assumption, Chrissy began wiggling her ass, pushing it back at Todd after each stroke. She was enjoying it, and Brian was too lost in his own pleasure, having just filled her mouth, to notice the change.

After 10 strokes, Todd commanded, "Now, get to bed, and stop being such a slut."

Chrissy gave him a lust-filled grin as she slipped up the bed covers, pretending to follow orders. Brian was hastily getting dressed, and Todd escorted him to the door, Brian telling him how sorry he was for breaking the house rules, and how Chrissy had virtually seduced him into it. Todd pretended to be understanding, assuring him that things were cool between him and Brian. When he closed the door, Todd virtually sprinted up the stairs, and into Chrissy's room.

Chrissy was back on her knees, arms folded under her head, in a classic doggy style. Her eyes were looking back towards the door, and he saw the glimmering of lust.

She cooed, "Oh yes, just who I wanted, Daddy, to take my last cherry! I'm all virgin tight, my asshole is eager to be plugged, and Daddy should do the honors. Pluck my last cherry Daddy!"

Todd's clothes were quickly strewn all over the room, now naked, he took the position Brian had been in. Chrissy growled as he grabbed her cheeks, feeling the warmth of her red, just spanked cheeks against his hands, gently pulling them apart. The tight pink pucker of Chrissy's sweet asshole looked like a bullseye for his mouth, and nuzzling his face between the spread moons of Chrissy's glorious backside, he started to lick at the tight pucker of Chrissy's tight ass hole.

Chrissy growled, "Ummmm, oh god, yes Daddy, lick my tight little asshole, get my tight little hole all ready to be deflowered, lick my tight, hot hole, I love it!"

Todd's cock was almost painfully erect, licking the last virgin hole of his daughter, getting her ready to take his cock, was in the stratosphere of erotic. With her asshole wet and covered with his saliva, he slipped the tip of his finger in, feeling the tight clench, just gently dipping the tip in.

Chrissy squirmed her ass, pushing back against the fire of pleasure, her asshole was alive with tingling sensations, and she growled as she felt her Daddy's fingers slather a big glob of lube all over her tight hole, one finger slipping inside. She did her best to relax the tightly clenching hole as lube was spread up her tightest tunnel.

"Oh god, my Daddy's going to fuck my tight virgin asshole, give me that ride, I want my big Daddy's cock to break me open," Chrissy growled, unmindful of whether it was going to hurt too much, she was too overwhelmed with the rush of sensations to worry about how painful it might be.

Todd quickly lubed up and placed the swollen head against the tight pucker. Todd stared, his cock head looked so big, and Chrissy's tightly puckered ass hole looked so small. Mindful of his need to go slow, he nudged against her and pushed slowly. He felt her sphincter relax, opening slightly, and his cock head popped past the band of muscle.

"Unnnnggggghhhhh", Chrissy growled, as the bloated head breached her tight hole. Her asshole reflexively tried to clench shut, she knew that if she didn't stay with it, she'd probably never want to try it again.

"Daddy, keep your cock there, don't let my ass muscles shove you out."

Todd did as she asked, keeping his cock from being expelled. Chrissy was gasping, trying to adjust, oh fuck, her asshole was fighting it, and they'd just barely started. She did notice that her Daddy was staying still, not raping her ass, letting her work on relaxing. She felt that glow of love deep inside, her Daddy was so thoughtful. She worked hard on relaxing her ass. After a minute, she felt just a slight loosening.

"OK Daddy, start pushing, but slow, please go slow."

Todd eagerly followed instructions, mindful of her groans and grunts, hoping like hell she wasn't just putting up with a blast of pain.

Pausing, Todd said softly, "Chrissy baby, if it hurts too much, we can stop."

Gasping, Chrissy said, "But Daddy, what will we do about your stiff, hard cock?"

Todd replied, "I could go wash it off, then finish my passion inside the snug grip of your tight pussy."

Chrissy, her voice a bit steadier, replied, "That sounds like fun, but Daddy, let's keep going, I want to have three tight holes for fun and games. If I really can't take it, we'll do that."

Chrissy felt another warm glow, her Daddy was so thoughtful, and his caring and love made her determined to let him stretch out her ass. The pain was not too bad now, and the pressure and the filling feeling were starting to make her body tingle all over. When Todd started to push again, Chrissy felt her asshole was adjusting, oh yes, she was going to take it all.

Her voice was firm and strong when she purred, "Daddy, bury it, ram the last bit in, complete my deflowering!"

Chrissy felt Daddy's hands tightly gripping her hips, and Todd snapped his hips forward. His loud grunt mingled with Chrissy's shriek of pleasure, just one more zing of pain, and he was balls deep. Chrissy's mind spun, oh yes, her loving Daddy was so deep, the stuffed, stretched feel of her ass aching at the penetration, but it was making her body sing with lust.

"Now, fuck me, Daddy, fuck my ass, I want Daddy's hot load to fill my last unchristened space."

Todd grasped her hips, and the tight clamp of her bunghole wrapped around his cock spurred him on. They started out slowly, Todd relished hearing the coos and moans of pleasure as he slowly, lovingly reamed Chrissy's no longer virgin asshole.

With Chrissy's eager voice urging him on, Todd was soon plunging into her again and again, feeling her asshole milking at his hard cock. The grip, the tight heat of Chrissy's tight twitchy bunghole clutching at his cock, he'd never enjoyed tightness like this. Chrissy's grunts of pleasure urged him on as he fucked the tight pucker of his daughter, pushing his cock as deep as possible.

"Oh yeah, give it to me Daddy," Chrissy gasped, "Feels so good, my tight virgin asshole all saved for Daddy's big cock to fuck away my tight cherry. Keep pumping my ass Daddy, I want every bit of cum splattered deep, christen my asshole with a big Daddy load!"

Todd reached around, and started to diddle Chrissy's clit, feeling it hard and throbbing under his fingers.

Chrissy was in another world, the feel of her asshole being fucked was beyond great, it was so fucking great, and Chrissy was stunned at how good it could feel. Now I've got three horny holes for Daddy's fucking pleasure, she could feel Daddy's fingers polishing her clit, oh yeah, Chrissy moaned as she could feel her orgasm start to build speed. She reached under, cupping her Daddy's balls in her hand.

"Yes Daddy, I can feel your balls, throbbing and ready to blow, all full of hot spunk! My ass wants every drop, pump and squirt it all up my tight asshole, oh fuck, cum in my ass, cum with me Daddy, I'm cumming, oh fuck yes, yes, YEEESSSS!!"

Chrissy howled as her orgasm seized her. Her asshole throbbing wildly, Chrissy plunged into climax, and she gave Todd's balls a squeeze. The pulsing ripples of Chrissy's tight back door, her pussy rippling in tune, and her squeezing hand, took Todd over the edge.

His balls exploded, he grabbed her hips, grunting with pleasure, and slammed his spurting cock as deep as possible as he spent himself in a shuddering orgasm, his prick spurting wildly, splattering 6 thick ropes of hot spunk up Chrissy's dark cavern.

Chrissy could feel her Daddy's cock throbbing, pumping her ass full of his massive load, and the feeling of his cock shooting wildly inside her, christening the tight clench of her ass, shoved Chrissy into another orgasm, squealing with pleasure, as Todd's cock pumped out the last dribble of cum.

They collapsed in a heap, Chrissy smiled, and now Daddy has all my holes ready for him. That thought brought a big smile to her face.

groomleader
groomleader
2,803 Followers