Todd's Troubles Pt. 18

Story Info
Todd and Chrissy both have a lust filled night.
2.5k words
4.61
4k
9
1

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd closed the door behind them, and Brooke smiled at his tent pitch. She had been teasing him all through the cab ride back to their hotel rooms, and his cock was eagerly making its presence known.

"Give me just a few minutes baby, let me get myself all ready for you," Brooke purred.

Todd went through the adjoining doorway into his room, so he could get ready for her. Brushing his teeth, he marveled at what had happened to him in such a short space of time, he wondered what hot game Brooke wanted to play tonight.

Brooke quickly stripped, and she donned a snow-white silk nightgown that rose up to halfway up her thighs, rising up to cup her breasts, leaving her back and shoulders bare, with a red ribbon rising up and over the back of her neck. With white pearl buttons holding the front together down to her navel, she trembled as she thought of Todd's fingers deftly slipping the buttons out.

Todd slipped on his robe and knocked gently on the adjoining door.

"Come in Todd, I'm all ready for you."

He opened the door, stepped in, and stared at the fantastic view. The snow-white color of her nightgown contrasted nicely with her red hair, he could see Brooke's face was flushed, her emerald green eyes bright, pupils dilated with the rush of sexual lust, saw the deep breaths of passion.

Her voice a throaty purr, she cooed, "Take me to bed lover. This time, I want you to take me as I am right now, not as a daddy-daughter fantasy, but as your lover, make sweet, wonderful love to me, you sweet wonderful man."

Todd was eager, and he took Brooke in his arms, their lips coming together in a swirl of tongue-filled kisses, as he walked her backward slowly towards the bed.

They broke the kiss, and Brooke purred, "Yes, lover man, make me feel so good."

He slipped his fingers between the buttons, letting his fingers part them until her nightgown was open all the way to her navel. Those beautiful 36C's rose up proudly, he gently cupped her breasts, letting her fingers tease at her rapidly stiffening nipples, enjoying Brooke's coos of pleasure. Her nipples stiffened up to rock-hard cogs, and he lowered his face and latched his mouth around her left nipple.

"Yes, oh yes sweet man, suck my tits, I love it!"

Todd was happy to do so, licking and sucking at her stiff nipples, nibbling gently at them, switching back and forth, making her nipples cherry red, wet with his saliva. He gazed into her eyes, and growled, "There's something else I'm eager to lick, sweetheart."

Brooke lay back, pulling her nightgown up, her pubic hair was trimmed to a neat, uniform-shaped bush, and the sight of that natural red bush made his cock surge. He knelt before her and watched as her fingers parted her lips, breathing in the luscious scent of her pussy in heat, looking at the coral-pink flesh.

Her voice husky with desire, she purred, "Lick me, Todd, eat my pussy, I'm so hot, eat me alive!"

The scent of her lust inflamed him, making his cock feel as hard as tempered steel. He took her legs and draped them over his shoulders, and the sight of her pink walls, glistening with her juices, made his cock twitch. Todd leaned in, his breath puffing against her pussy lips, then his tongue slipped out, and slid up her slightly parted lips. Brooke let out a growl as he ran his tongue up and down her lips, tasting the juices, then Todd parted her pink seam with his tongue, and slid inside. Brooke moaned again, her arms circling his head, pulling him in, eager to maximize the contact.

"Umm, oh yes Todd, I love to be eaten by someone who knows how to eat pussy, oh yes, eat me, make me cum!"

Brooke started to make continuous cries and moans of pleasure as Todd worked over her steaming tunnel, stuffing his tongue up her soupy wetness as deep as possible, then drawing it out to spread his slicked-up tongue over her throbbing clit, going back and forth, until he felt her legs start trembling, then he locked his lips around her pink, hard clit, letting his tongue lash at her.

Brooke pulled his head tightly against her, she knew she was seconds away from cumming. She felt his thumb slipping down, trailing through the wetness that was gushing out of her, and his thumb rubbed her there, OH MY GOD, right around her tightly puckered asshole. Just as his thumb slipped in, gently probing her tight pucker, the sensation made her explode immediately.

Brooke howled, "Yes, oh fuck, yes, yes, oh fuck, feels so...yes, yes, yes, NNNGGGHHH!", and she was cumming and cumming, her body bucking with roaring pleasure as her pussy and her asshole spasmed together, oh god, it was incredible. Her cries of orgasm filled the bedroom, as she was naturally noisy when she hit climax.

Todd could feel the quivering of her pussy lips, his thumb breaching her tight rose-shaped pucker, then his face was washed down with her spray, as she came with a wet rush, gushing her juices onto his face. She was still making muffled cries and growls of pleasure, riding her orgasmic wave, her body shaking, Todd's face wet with her juices. Brooke kept his head pulled against her pussy, riding that crest, until she slumped down, gasping, her face glowing with pleasure.

Todd was rock hard, he rose up, and saw the eager lust on Brooke's face. Todd could feel Brooke pulling his cock to her wet entrance. Todd's cock head nudged against her and thrust in, he shuddered with pleasure as the hot wet tightness of her sheath closed around his cock. He went deep until his 8 inches bottomed out as his balls smacked against her ass.

Todd reveled in the tightness as Brooke let out a growl of lust, he felt Brooke's long legs come up, wrapping around his waist, as she lay back on the bed. Todd started to slowly stroke back and forth, wanting it to last as long as possible. Brooke's face was alive with joy, her eyes glowing like emeralds, she was cupping her breasts, tugging and pulling on her stiff, hard nipples, as she rocked her hips up to meet every stroke, wanting his cock buried as deep as possible.

Brooke cooed, "Oh lover, so good, I can feel your cock head kissing my womb, oh god I love it, fuck me, make me warm, make me cum!"

With her legs around him, Todd started to thrust faster and harder into her. She tossed her head from side to side, her red hair spread out like a fan, eyes shut tightly. Todd's cock felt as hard as steel as he rammed deep inside her like a battering ram. He could feel his cock getting ready, oh fuck, the tightness was superb. He could feel the heat around his cock, then the contractions starting, her pussy clutched at him, drawing his cock in as deep as possible, shudders of pleasure radiating through her body, letting out a long drawn-out wail of pleasure, her legs pulling him tightly against her entrance as she crested to climax.

Brooke felt another orgasm quickly building, oh fuck, so glorious, and she cried out, "Ohhhh Todd, gonna make me cum again, cum with me lover, cum deep inside me, CREAM MEEE!"

Todd could feel another wave of contractions clutching at his cock as Brooke crested to her second climax, letting out shrieks of pleasure, and that brought on the explosion, Todd's cock erupted, flooding her with wave after wave of cum, Jeez, it felt like he'd never stop, he was almost dizzy with the mad sensory rush.

As they sailed into the afterglow, she held him tight against her body, not yet ready to relinquish the pleasure of being pinned beneath her lover. Her eyes were gazing up at him.

"Ummm, that was so wonderful, you took me just like a lover, instead of a fantasy."

As Todd drifted, he wondered what Chrissy was up to, he hoped she was having a good time with her girlfriends.

****

At that moment, Chrissy had her face plastered against Renee's sweet pussy, she growled into the soupy wetness as Joanne's hands lifted her hips up, she felt the nudge of the dildo against her lips, and with a single thrust, she was impaled, the 8 inches sliding smoothly in, until Joanne's pelvis smacked against her supple ass.

As Joanne got into the fucking rhythm, Chrissy could feel the dildo and her butt plug rubbing against each other, god that felt so amazing. Every hole she had was being used for sexual pleasure, she was airtight and it made her body burn with lust. She moaned into the soapy wetness as she stuffed two fingers up Renee's pussy, eager to make Renee cum all over her face.

Renee growled, "Aaahhh, God yes, uunnhhh, that's its baby, fuck me with your fingers, hard, fuck me hard, make me cum all over your sweet face!"

Chrissy went after Renee, her lust roaring as she eagerly jammed two fingers in and out, ramming Renee hard and fast.

Renee smiled up at Joanne's face as she gave Chrissy a doggy-style fucking, Chrissy was the hottest teen they'd ever had. They had introduced a score of legal teen girls to the pleasures of lesbian loving, and Chrissy had become the gold standard. Renee could feel herself rising to that wave, Chrissy was hitting all the spots that made her cunt a hot, soaking mass, she knew she was gonna explode very soon.

Joanne was grunting with pleasure, her strap-on had the 6-inch dildo and the 5-inch butt plug for her pleasure making her pussy and asshole throb with the sweet rushes of sensation. Mmmmm, fucking Chrissy's hot teen body, having the attachments jammed up her holes and rubbing against each other on each thrust was making her sizzle, mmmm Chrissy was such a hot fuck, and she really laid the dildo to her.

Renee could feel Chrissy's mouth latch around her clit, licking and sucking, and she felt the rise of orgasm coming for her.

"Yes, oh yes you sexy baby, gonna make me cum, gonna cum all over your sweet face, ungghh, yes, yes, YESSS!"

Renee's voice rose up to a shout, and Chrissy could feel a rush of hot juices creaming her face, oh fuck, damn, and she felt her body explode, shrieking into the soupy wetness as her body started to shake, her pussy squeezing hard against the dildo while her asshole pulsed around her butt plug. Dimly, she heard Joanne let out a keening cry of pleasure as tumbled, the bed a writhing mass of sexy female shapes cumming together.

They sprawled down together in a heap, spent for now. As Chrissy sailed into the afterglow, she wondered what her Daddy was up to. She wondered if her Daddy had been fucking the account executive, what was her name, oh yes, Brooke Henderson.

All alone in a hotel room, probably with a very sexy lady. She did not know what Ms. Henderson looked like, but she had an idea that she was probably very attractive. She felt a little spark of jealousy, but she quickly squelched it down.

Her Daddy was a very virile, handsome man, and if he had lovers other than her, well, that was the way it was. She didn't feel like she had to compete, she had a feeling that her Daddy would be giving her all the hot sex she craved when he got home.

******

Many miles away, Todd and Brooke were sleeping peacefully. Todd was indeed a very virile man, and before sleep, Brooke had easily aroused his passion for another round.

Brooke had been eager to ride him like a cowgirl, and she had mounted up, enjoying Todd's eyes as they locked on her naked body, poised above him. She could almost feel it, like a physical touch as he drank in the vision of her nudity.

His cock was once again rock hard as he drank in the vision of her charms and assets, her natural red bush, ready to take him in, really fired him up. He looked up again, and saw the heat in those emerald green eyes, her red hair cascading over her shoulders.

She pushed down, letting out a low moan as she felt the delicious impalement, his cock spreading open her pussy. She was fired up, and she pushed down even harder, until with a matching grunt from Todd, she had him buried, relishing the feeling of being stuffed.

She paused for a moment, gazed at him, and purred, "Ummm, just like before, just like a lover, let me take you, sweetheart, make me warm."

Brooke started to rock gently, back and forth, the slow, gentle, unhurried bonding of two lovers, eager to feel his cock swelling up, then the glorious explosion.

Todd growled as she felt her inner muscles massaging eagerly, splashing juices along the length, oh yeah, damn that felt good, Brooke's eyes were bright, locked onto his, eager for eye contact as she started to pump her hips up and down, contracting her muscles as she did so, eager to milk Todd's cock one more time.

With Todd needing to build up another load, they took a long, hard enjoyable ride, Brooke felt that beacon of orgasm approaching, at the verge, she reached behind her, stroking at his balls, eager for the wet spray.

"Oh god, yes, gonna cum all over you cock lover, cum for me Todd, cum deep inside, flood my womb, yes, yes, cream MEEEE!!"

He felt her muscles lock even tighter, rippling with the orgasmic spasms, and as Brooke's shriek of orgasm filled the room, Todd grunted loudly and pushed up hard, his cock erupting, pumping another volley of sperm-filled spunk deep inside, being milked for every last drop.

Brooke lay down across Todd's body. She adored being draped over the body of her lover in the afterglow. She wondered what was the situation between his daughter Chrissy and himself. She'd like to live with him, marriage if he was up for that, but how would his daughter react to a step-mommy? And what if he was having sex with Chrissy? After all, Brooke had experience in that region, having her Daddy initiate her into her sex life. Maybe, Todd and Chrissy, had the same thing going. Brooke decided that she'd better not try to bring up anything more permanent at this time. After all, they worked just a few floors away from each other, and they could have a personal 'conference' every time Brooke was horny.

She smiled, this business trip was a huge plus. She slowly slid down until she was snuggled in against his side, feeling the rush of restful sleep taking her.