Todd's Troubles Pt. 19

Story Info
Morning heat for Todd and Chrissy.
2k words
4.64
5.1k
9
1

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers

Todd was dreaming, his daughter Chrissy was welcoming him home with a first-class blowjob. Ummm, she really knew how to suck, his cock was rock hard as he felt her mouth glide up and down his pole.

Sleep started to break up, but the sucking, milking pull on his cock grew stronger. He shook off the last remnants of sleep, looking down, he saw the red hair of Brooke, her mouth bobbing at a leisurely pace as she sucked at his cock. He grunted and started to stroke at her hair. She turned her eyes up, and he saw the morning lust. She released his cock.

Standing up, she showed that she had changed before he woke up, she was wearing a sheer white baby doll nightie, spaghetti straps held up from just above the top of her breasts to just below her pussy. It was very sheer, Todd could clearly see her beautiful 36C's, that delicious perkiness with very stiff, hard nipples standing straight up, poking at the front of her nightie.

Brooke cooed, "We have enough time before work time for playtime. Play with me Daddy, I woke up so horny, and I need Daddy's hard cock to settle me down."

She slid back into bed, and lifting her nightie up, she spread her thighs, letting Todd gaze down at her sexy well trimmed red muff. He felt his cock, rock hard, damn that was sexy.

Brooke cooed, "Right there Daddy, your little girl needs your big daddy cock, take me, Daddy."

Todd quickly did so, notching against her and mounting Brooke in one hard thrust, enjoying her squeal of pleasure as he buried his cock, his balls smacked against her supple ass as he bottomed out.

Brooke cooed, "Ummm, so hard, so demanding, I love it, I'm Daddy's little live fuck doll, use me, ram me like the slutty daughter I am!"

Brooke loved the remembrance, she ran it in her mind as Todd pulled back and started to fuck her. Just like her Daddy had used her like a fuck doll, Todd was using her like a fuck doll, making her lust extra hot. Brooke brought her legs around Todd's waist, locking her ankles together and letting the glorious memory take her.

Brooke had always been a Daddy's little girl. Talking her Daddy into deflowering her at 18 had been one of the best things that ever happened to her. Licking her tight little pussy to orgasm, before he'd even penetrated her, what a wonderful feeling. Her deflowering hurt a little bit, but the glorious feelings that cascaded in after more than made up for that slight discomfort.

He had brought her to orgasm two more times before he let go, the rick thick cream flooding her, Daddy's incestuous bloom of hot spunk flooding her tight grip felt so wonderful, marking her as a true Daddy's girl. Remembering how good it had been brought her sailing up to the peak.

"Oh yes, keep fucking me Daddy, make me cum all over your big Daddy cock!"

Todd grunted with each hard thrust, Brooke's fantasies were setting his off. Tying Chrissy down, spanking her with a belt, then fucking away her virginity. The remembered grip of her teen virginity had been a milking pull that was spectacular, his prick erupting, flooding her with his load, even though he'd taken her by force, it settled her down.

He had a feeling that Chrissy must have been secretly wanting her Daddy to take her, and by the way things were now, he was pretty sure. Coming back to the here and now, he looked down and saw Brooke's face alive with bliss, her red hair spread out on the pillow like a fan, and he felt his swollen balls, ready to explode. He felt the tremors starting and her pussy started to pulsate.

Brooke cried out, "Oh fuck, cumming, dump your hot incestuous cum into me, Daddy, spray down your fuck doll daughter, fuck MEEEE!"

The rippling of Brooke's inner walls brought on the explosion, Todd grunted, "Oh yeah baby, take Daddy's big load, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" letting out a loud grunt as he felt his morning load erupt.

Brooke growled with pleasure, the hot wet rush blooming deep inside, it made her feel so feminine to bring a rock-hard prick to a gushing eruption. She could feel spurt after spurt splattering against her cervix, that wonderful rich, liquid heat jetting into her, pushing her to one more climax, as she milked his prick for every drop.

Mindful of the presentation they had to make, they jumped into the shower, and passed around the soap, washing and soaping each other up. Brooke would have loved to take to her knees and suck Todd's cock, but they needed to get ready, eat a good breakfast and get to Abernathy's office. He was a stickler for being on time, and he would not be pleasant to deal with if they were late. Maybe they could slip away for lunch for a quickie, or better yet, have to stay another night, mmmmm, more nighttime lovers coupling and morning daddy/daughter roleplay.

Todd wondered what Chrissy was up to, he hoped she'd had a good time with her girlfriends.

*****

At that moment, Chrissy was being roused from sleep by Renee's skillful tongue, licking at her pink fuck-hole. Chrissy moaned as she came fully awake to the wonderful sensation, mmmmm, that felt so good. She opened her eyes and saw Joanne smiling at her, she had a black 10-inch strap on ready. Chrissy's eyes locked on, oh yes, she wanted that.

Joanne could see from the look of lust that Chrissy wanted it, and purred, "Now that you're awake, let's give you some hot morning love."

Renee rose up, and she had a red 10-inch strap-on ready. She and Joanne shared a smile, these were their 10-inch 'cunt buster' dildos, that they used on all the hot legal teen girls they brought home to show them what lesbian loving was all about.

Joanne cooed, "Chrissy, suck my cock, get it all hot and wet, so I can fuck your sweet ass, while you ride Renee's big pussy splitter!"

Renee lay back, and Chrissy mounted up, oh yes, she grunted with pleasure as she impaled herself, the fullness of that 10-inch pussy splitter stretching her open, sinking down to the hilt.

Joanne was standing by the bed, and Chrissy eagerly slid her mouth down, giving the dildo the hottest wettest suck she could. If it had been Daddy's cock, he would have been filling her mouth quickly.

She was eager to get another double penetration, it was a pleasure beyond what she'd ever felt like, to have two dildos riding inside her lower holes at the same time. As she sucked Joanne's dildo she resolved to give Daddy a nice welcome home, she'd plug her tight little asshole, then let Daddy enjoy the sensation of her plug rubbing against his cock as he fucked her. She had a feeling Daddy would love it as much as she did.

Joanne pulled back, and Chrissy felt Renee's hands as they pulled her down until they were belly to belly, her ass jutted up. Chrissy felt Renee's hands slide down her back, gently grabbing her cheeks and pulling them apart, so Chrissy could get her tight ass fucked.

Renee's face was inches away, and Chrissy brought her mouth down, and they were kissing passionately, wildly, tongue-filled swirls that made Chrissy's pulse thump. She felt Joanne spitting on her tight little rosebud, hot licks, and kisses that made her asshole tingle, a squirt of cold lube followed quickly, Joanne's fingers working it into Chrissy's tight little pucker.

She felt Joanne take the position and the nudge of the dildo against her asshole. Chrissy worked on relaxing her asshole, when the dildo head breached her, she let out a small yelp, oh she was really gonna be stretched open. She sensed Joanne pausing, giving her a chance to adjust to the stretch. After a minute, Joanne started again, slowly, very slowly inching in, listening to Chrissy's gasps, ready to freeze if she gave the word.

Chrissy could feel herself being stretched open beyond anything she had ever felt, it hurt but at the same time, it felt good. She felt Joanne give a last little push, and she was fully impaled. Oh, it was crazy. She lay sandwiched between the two lovers, feeling incredibly stuffed, aching at the twin penetrations. They held steady, waiting for Chrissy to adjust to the feelings.

Chrissy felt herself stretching out, she felt her holes adjusting to the feeling of being so stuffed. Her body was starting to respond, and she purred, "Take me, be gentle for a bit, but please take me."

Joanne smiled at Renee, and they did as requested as they pulled back and then drove back in slowly, fucking her in tandem. Within minutes, Chrissy felt her body respond, god, the feeling of both her fuck holes being shafted, hard stiff dildos rubbing against each other inside her was crazy hot.

"Mmmm, so good, go faster fuck me."

A few minutes later, Chrissy was busily fucking her pussy on top of Renee's dildo, pushing her hips down to impale herself, then back and upwards to drive Joanne's dildo as deep as possible. She felt the telltale tingles starting deep, oh yes, orgasm was racing at her.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum, stuff me, fuck yes, yes YES!!"

Keeping Chrissy's quivering body sandwiched tightly between them, Joanne and Renee jammed their dildos in as deep as possible, Chrissy's sweet teen cunt and ass now stuffed to the max.

Chrissy flew over, letting out screams of sheer sexual joy as her fuck-holes were milking wildly at the stiff dildos jammed up her tight little holes, feeling like she was one giant orgasmic creature. Chrissy was cumming like crazy, it seemed to go on and on until she slumped, her body still lovingly sandwiched by her two lovers.

As she drifted on the wave of post-coital bliss, Chrissy thought about her Daddy. She picked up her thought of last night, wondering if her Daddy was fucking Brooke Henderson.

She had no idea if he was, whether he was sexually attracted to her and whether she was up to having sex with him either. But, put a man and a woman together in the right situation, and Daddy was very handsome and virile, she had a thought that Daddy and Ms. Henderson may have had a very hot night between the sheets.

If he did, she felt that she didn't have to compete, after all, she would be the one to welcome Daddy home, she would be sharing his bed, and she would be the one who would be lovingly ridden every day. If Daddy wants to have a little extra fun with Brooke Henderson, he should be allowed to. She might even get him to admit it, and while he was making love to her, she'd ask him to tell her some hot, sex-drenched details, about what it was like to fuck Ms. Henderson. That'd make her extra hot.

She felt her lovers pull out, and she was gently rolled onto her back. She opened her eyes, saw Renee and Joanne strip off their dildos, and smile at her.

Renee cooed, "Fucking you made us so hot, baby. I need a sweet tongue to make me cum."

Chrissy smiled and slipped her tongue out, waggling it in invitation. Renee smiled as she squatted over Chrissy's face, and Chrissy was eager to taste the heat. She grabbed Renee's hips and pulled her down against her mouth, wasting no time, driving her tongue in, stuffing it in as far as she could go.

Renee let out a moan, and purred, "Ummmmm, so good, lick my cunt Chrissy, make me cum!"

Joanne and Renee shared another smile, Chrissy was so hot and eager, so into her lesbian side. Chrissy was one real sweet piece, and they knew they wanted her to come and enjoy more sleepovers, Renee let out a shriek of pleasure, and she dumped a rush of juices all over Chrissy's face, she slid off, and Joanne quickly took her place. Chrissy had indeed taken to the pleasures of licking sweet, hot cunt, and her talented tongue soon had Joanne squealing and crying out as she poured her orgasmic juices over Chrissy's face.

groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers