All Comments on 'Todd's Wife Pt. 01'

by Smilenaked71

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yuck is right

only a true closet case would read this story, spank a tiny monkey, then leave a nasty comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, ignore the trolls

There's an idiot who keeps leaving hater comments on all the LW stories, yet can't stop reading them! Ignore him and keep writing, I can't wait for chapter 2.

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildover 6 years ago
A really interesting beginning

I liked the story, and the direction it's taking, so part 2 will be interesting. I could place myself in the scenario, and I'd like to think about the hubby being there next time, naked and hard, as she sucks his friend's cock. Endless possibilities

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Not bad

Light cuck and whore fantasy.

Silly fun.

Not my thing but readable and the build up is well done with erotic tensions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fetish wimp

A typical story for fetishists.

I READ FOUR THINGS AND ENOUGH 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GROW UP

Its a sex site wirh sex stories for adults.How childish to read these stories and then post silly remarks.Grow UP.This is a good hot wife story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
silentshitstain said it best

silly fun

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
How dare you?

How dare you post this story about a sexually-adventurous, fun-loving, easy-going, couple expanding their sexual horizons and coloring outside the lines? This is not the place for such erotic fantasies! Where’s the murder? Where’s the divorce? Where’s the spy gadgets, private detectives, and pickaxe handles?

If you want some really great feedback, include all of those elements above in Chapter Two. Or, just keep writing a fun and sexy story and ignore all of the angry preachers and trolls. Your call!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
You own a set of tools - you don't own your wife

A socket set won't develop an emotional entanglement.

If you really don't see the difference why be married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop abusing women. She's a human being, not your fantasy fuck doll, . . .

to loan out to friends. These pathetic cuck stories are always written by men, about men, who can't stomach their own sexual orientation, so they substitute a woman to act in place of the man whore they secretly want to become. Why do you think there is all the focus on female clothes, cum flow and dripping and oozing everywhere, and the voyeuristic delight of watching and imagining the female avatar interacting with some guy's cock.

Its OK to be a cock hungry cum slurping man, but be honest about it dude. The reason your cock gets hard imagining some poor woman fucking your friends is because you really wish it was YOU fucking these guys. Women don't want this. Timid shy closet queens want this. Come on out, you know you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again I will ask a simple question

When Alex gets a girlfriend or wife will Laura and Alex encourage Todd into sexual relations with her? If Alex's girl does not go along with that will Laura bring home a hot sexy woman/women to compensate Todd?

This also opens a can of worms, what if she prefers sex with Alex over Todd. Not to the cut off of Todd, just to board "Fine jump on and be quick with it" level.

Again I also expect no answer in part 2.

LOL - Worse yet, Alex's new girl is bi and invites Laura but not Todd!

denrondenronover 6 years ago
Great Start!

Keep it going.... I want to hear what happens when Alex becomes her main man! This story has a lot of very hot possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once upon a time

I had a wife that loved to give hand jobs. Used to drive me nuts, it got so she was tugging away at me every day when to be honest there were other things I preferred.

Then I discovered she also was doing quite a few others.

Gave up on her, we split up. She became one of those massage girls.

Last I heard she was making way more money than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The thing is, Swinger Joe doesn't know.

Is it written in first, or third person? How dare you not explain which it is? Now you've got him all confused and he's playing with coloring books.

muncher354muncher354over 6 years ago
Nice

Can't wait for part 2

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
LOL @ anony

Dude, you post the same nonsensical comment every day. Do you even realize that no one knows what you’re talking about? Too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Justgr8 is the loser troll

He’s the one who posts all the negative comments here. Everyone please report him.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
To the last anony

“Risking pregnancy”...with a handjob?

The LW Commentariat gets dumber and dumber every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-great story ignore the trolls

Consider yourself ignored moron. 1* for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re. anonymous- GROW UP

Yeah, grow up, how dare you have an opinion. Only the cuckolds are allowed an opinion, or they will whine and cry. Give the little pussies a nipple to suck on, that ought to keep them quite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anonymous-Justgr8 is the loser troll

Report him for what? Having an opinion about shit stories? LMAO at you idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soon

we'll all be as dumb as swingerjoe. epic dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Not possible. Willing cuckolds are wimps. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: swingerjoe

Where is the murder? WTF. I guess one could also ask if swinging and being a willing cuckold who enjoys watching his wife fuck others is also erotic.

Bill_NJ_GuyBill_NJ_Guyover 6 years ago
Decent story, could use an edit

Of course, any comment from Anonymous should be ignored. (Does Literotica have a "no anonymous comments" option just to deter the trolls?)

Your story is not bad at all, and of course quite appropriate for the category. The punctuation and grammar would benefit from the attention of an editor. 4 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know what that guy was talking about Swingerjoe

Everyone is laughing at you. I hope he makes that comment every time you make one just to remind you what a dumb fuck you are.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Nope

Hotwife, cheating, all the same. Other guys cock always a little longer, or a little thicker,just different. Never ends with you sick assholes.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 6 years ago
Great start to a sharing story

Look forward to a continuation. Good start to a familiar story line, so make sure you make the next instalment interesting!

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
@26thNC

And yet here you are bitching and complaining daily AFTER reading it.

Just admit you like it. Come on it's easy.

@ author good buildup 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Excellent story, cannot wait for the next chapter, Blow job and the final fuck him and let him cum inside. Keep up the good work and don't pay any attention to the asshole critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it! *****

Maybe because it's the way Hubby and I have played with a divorced friend of his whose wife cheated on him. Except I'm almost twenty years older, damn!

Anyway, I liked your writing style: realistic, but breezy and fun-loving. Which is the right way to approach the situation.

I can't wait for Chapter 2! I'm getting wet just thinking about it!

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Ouch! this one was scary

I suspect it is going to turn into an irritating cuckold tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Bill_NJ_Guy

Yes, you can turn off Anonymous comments on your stories, this will also turn off Anonymous feedback.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 6 years ago

Good start. Shame that some readers don't seem to understand what 'extra-marital sex and more' implies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely Done

Well executed, much hotter for them to be on the same page exploring than her being a bitch and him being a hapless victim. It can grow for her to br more dominant or not, but its a believable start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Author favorites swingerjoe. Know where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

well written, and yes, i am one that will always read a good cuck story. keep writing. 5 stars

maturbater4321maturbater4321over 6 years ago
Whatta story!!

the perfect story for a cuckold!! love the story.. keep going swingerjoe.. absolutely loved it.. i could imagine myself in Todd's position throughout

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite story type

You are a good writer and I will look for part 2. I hope Todd is present next time.

agedmacagedmacover 6 years ago
Good start!

Probably one of the most common ways that folks end up in a consensual cuckold situation--the divorced friend who isn't getting any! Honestly, some such events (stories?) end up being an ugly, friend-takes-over-wife situations, which as a story line seldom works. And yes, in 'real life', it might end up badly w/ the wife going off with the friend (I have a friend who lost his wife to his buddy who needed some pussy). But I like the pace of this story and the implications that with a mutual agreement, the husband and wife will test their own limits too. Two suggestions (and ONLY suggestions!): 1) Take it slow. Maybe the second time she still strokes only, but maybe her jeans come off and she can't quite keep her other hand from roaming on her own body; and maybe she can't help a lick or two on his cock. 2) I like that 'she' is a naturally horny gal, so maybe she adds some color from her past as she continues to 'tell the story' to her husband after each time she is with the guy. Maybe she admits that when she was single, she ended up in a threesome for a weekend.

Anyway, your characters are believable and your writing is conversational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love stories like this, mutual respect and consideration of boundaries, meanwhile the wife is getting some strange. The pace is excellent, as well. Matter of fact I am myself trying to write something like this.

Please keep writing, I think it's safe to say a lot of us want to see this become a 6, 7, even 10 part stoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow what a great story can’t wait to hear the next story

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
Simple Story; Well Done!

Tense story for me. I'd never ever let either of my wives do that. NO FUCKING WAY. But the story had that as the plot and it was well done. Had me in suspense even though I knew what she was going to do, in fact I figured she'd do more that the first time. Well done writer; do some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Very nice beginng and build up.....cant wait for part two

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!

Congrats!!!

PymGordon777PymGordon777about 6 years ago
An excellent start! 5 stars

Congratulations. It has been a very good start of yours.

I would’ve preferred if hubby was a bit more jealous of the situation, though, like he now felt sorry for having opened a Pandora’s box...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next

Don't let her cuck him. Keep it friendly! Fine start to a hot wife story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great build up

Love the story,,,,waiting for chapter two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife and I loved this

Great start. Fiction or not, we have a friend she’s been teasing and this story inspired her to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 02? Looking forward to it

Good pacing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was very good. My husband had a friend who went through a very nasty divorce. His ex was actually turning tricks in one of the local hotels. He was devastated. We let him move into the apartment over our garage and tried to get him through this. Pretty soon he became like a member of the family. I became more do for around him and started just hang out in my comfy clothes….brakes tank tops, cute shorts, yoga pants, etc. my husband began to get very sexual and I found out he enjoyed me showing off to his friend. He encouraged me to wear even more reve clothes. I liked it to. One morning I came down in just a tank and some tiny panties. I was so wet by the time I went up to shower. Hubby fucked me in the shower. This lead to even more teasing and eventually a threesome. Since then I have the privilege of having two big sexy men in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want my wife to do this. I know for a fact that all of my friends want to fuck her. They tell me that constantly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous