Together Forever Pt. 02

Story Info
Bryce the handyman is broken in by the wicked girl.
2k words
4.11
10.9k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: "Hard To Swallow"

Bryce's bravery and anger were faltering, slowly getting replaced with terror as he began to feel lightheaded from being choked so tightly. He began to tap desperately on her arm, while also trying to pull her off. But his weakened arms did nothing but amuse her further. His legs trembled and shifted in a futile attempt to remove her painfully tight squeeze on his crotch.

"s-stop.... h...elp...." He wheezed pathetically.

Lilith smiled down on her weakened victim and decided to offer him some mercy. As she let his throat and crotch go Bryce immediately covered his crotch with both hands and gasped for air. His legs curled up as he rolled to his side and breathed heavily.

"Now... let's test the strength of this bed. Shall we?" Lilith grinned as she got off of the bed and reached her slender fingers into a bedside drawer.

Bryce couldn't see what she was getting, but as soon as he heard the sound of metal and chains he knew. The gruff handyman has been arrested enough times to know what handcuffs sound like. And hearing them again was enough encouragement for him to get up and make a run for it.

He coughed and stumbled his way out of Lilith's bedroom, yelling out for help as much as he can.

"H... HELP!!! LADY!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" Bryce screamed so loud his voice cracked. He desperately called for Ludella but his voice was so hoarse from Lilith's icy grip on his throat. His horror multiplied tenfold as he heard the quick footsteps of Lilith sprinting behind him. As he turned back to look, he was greeted with the bloodthirsty-looking psycho-chick.

"N-NO!! ACK!!-" He rasped as he fell on his back, panting and groaning as Lilith grabbed his ankles tightly and dragged him across the polished floor of the halls.

She chuckled as she gazed into his frightened eyes, "I like you... I think you're going to be my new favorite..."

The trip back to her bedroom took no longer than 10 minutes. However, she wouldn't mind going for more. She quite enjoyed seeing him struggle and call for help along the way. The look on his face as she slammed her bedroom doors shut made it worth it. She wished she could've taken a photo. Oh well. It's not like he's going anywhere now.

He tried to scramble away, reaching for the window. Lilith grabbed him by his shirt and forcibly carried him to the bed with her. She straddled his squirming torso and he felt something rub under her... something hard... but he could not believe it. There's no way.

Lilith grabbed the handcuffs once more and began cuffing his ankles and wrists on the edges of her bed. He fought as hard as he could but she kept grabbing his limbs with such ease that it was impossible. Once he was all tied up and spread on the bed, Lilith's excitement grew, and with it, something else...

"This has been a fun chase, but it's time to take you on a test drive," Lilith giddily announced as she stood above her captive, revealing a 9-inch meaty semi-erection underneath her skirt.

This time, she had her phone to record Bryce's reaction to her grand reveal. His eyes widened, and he subconsciously dropped his jaw as he saw the size of the girl's cock.

"N-no... wait." Bryce stammered weakly.

"Oh yes..... my handsome handyman... this is happening," she chuckled, savoring his sweet, sweet fear as she began to pull off her useless thin panties. "Have you ever sucked dick before?" she asked as she reached for a leather ring gag.

Bryce subconsciously gulped. His mind felt hazy and his face had paled from dread. This can't be happening. He hasn't blinked once, afraid of what might happen if he averted his gaze for even a second. "puh-... please... don't do this..." He begged as he watched Lilith's monster of a cock dangle above him.

"Scared? I don't blame you, the gods have blessed me with a big one for sure!" she chatted as she sat back down on his torso and began fixing the ring gag in his mouth. "Wait til you see how long it gets when I'm fully erect!"

Bryce felt lightheaded... This whole situation felt surreal, like he was having a nightmare. But when Lilith shoved the leather ring gag into his mouth, he felt every uncomfortable bit of it. It was real, and he was not dreaming.

Realizing this, the handyman began to scream... then his limbs began to jerk against the cuffs... His eyes widened in panic and he hastily jerked his head to shake the gag off, but it was too late...

Lilith had already tightened the strap around his head.

"It's always the first time that's the most exciting..." Lilith giggled, caressing Bryce's whimpering face as she turned towards Bryce's legs and let her cock swing over the terrified man's wide-open mouth.

Bryce turned his head away so hard that he had twisted his neck as far as it could've gone. Lilith easily fixed his head and squeezed him in place using her hands, her head fell onto the man's thighs as a result. The poor handyman hopelessly stared up at the dangling member. He thrashed like mad as he watched her member grow a couple more inches closer to his face.

"Wanna do a countdown?" she taunted, giggling like a little schoolgirl.

"AH!!! GHAH!!!!"

"Three..."

"HAAUUGH!!" his head shook in place, desperate to turn his gaping mouth away. But Lilith squeezed his head harder, making it impossible for him to face away.

"Two..."

"HEEAAAAAUUUGHH!!" his gravelly voice cracked as he screamed as loud as humanly possible, hoping for someone, anyone, to come to his rescue...

"1..."

"AAUUGHH-*COUGH*" As he yelled with growing desperation, he began to choke on his own spit.

"Zero..."

"AAACKHA!! HAA-*GLURGH!!* ........."

His screams were quickly replaced by a painful-sounding gurgle as her cock dropped into his mouth and hit the back of his throat.

Lilith allowed herself to sink into his throat bit by bit, feeling him constrict around her cock as she expanded his throat with her thick member. She bit her lip as she felt him tremble and convulse in pure visceral humiliation underneath her. The peaceful silence was occasionally interrupted whenever Bryce's chains clanged from his random jolts of movement.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?" Lilith cooed as she began to raise her hips and pull her cock out of the man's gagging throat. "What do you think?"

Bryce gasped and coughed violently, his voice already sounding strained from experiencing less than half of her length.

Lilith swung her heavy cock playfully above Bryce's mouth. Nothing like the feeling of a scared man's hot breath coating your cock as she would always say.

"Haaah... ghouuh..." the man protested as he panted heavily. The ring-gag on his mouth rendered his speech incoherent.

"What's that?... you realized you LOVE my cock sooooo much that you want more??" Lilith teased with alarming enthusiasm. Her cock grew more erect as she observed the tortured man's reaction.

"HAH!! UH UH!!!" he shook his head as he started to panic, seeing how much bigger her cock has gotten.

"Well why didn't you just say so, cutie? I knew you'd come around!"

"HAAAH! UAA-*GLRRKK!!!*...." Bryce's scream switched to violent gagging once more. His body's reactions whenever she entered him were really cute and entertaining, Lilith couldn't help but giggle. It's funny how big strong men tend to cower and scream when they're presented with bigger stronger cock.

This time she bumped her hips up and down, slowly fucking her way into his throat little by little. The thickness of her shaft made him gag like crazy from its movements. His body convulsed involuntarily from the repulsion of being dicked in the throat. His arms and legs jerked and shook with each gag he made.

"Mmmmph!!-*hurk*... mmmpphloughh!!!-*glurkk*" he muffled around her dick. His protests did nothing to help him. But the vibrations of his voice gave a heavenly massage to his captress' cock.

"Fuuck..." Lilith moaned as she patiently fucked her handyman's face. She wanted so badly to just shove ALL of herself into Bryce's esophagus, but she also knew that this would probably kill him, and she didn't want that. She wanted to enjoy him as much as she can.

Bryce was in hell. There was no other way to describe it. He hadn't done anything like this before. His eyes began to well up with tears as her girthy dick dug deeper and deeper into his throat. His head forcibly tilted backwards as it felt like a whole log was being shoved into his throat. His torture was slow and excruciating as he was forced to swallow inch after inch of her seemingly endless appendage. And to add to his harrowing ordeal, he was running out of oxygen.

"Mmbbllugrukhh!!" he muffled as he drew closer to blacking out. His limbs begin to shift and flail as he fought with grim determination.

"Oooooh fuck yeah..." Lilith exhaled, "struggle for me baby..."

The girl wrapped her icy fingers around the man's throat and chest to give him and herself a rough massage. She felt the bulge that was caused by her cock as she throbbed inside him. Despite his arms and legs thrashing around wildly, his head and torso remained still due to her hard-on being strong enough to hold them in place.

"ghhhck... bblluubbghlleugh..." Bryce muffled, barely audible, as his esophagus stretched from her member.

His voice may have been weaker that time, but his emotions were far from silent. This man was screaming with all his might, and Lilith knew. She felt how intensely he screamed around her cock, and it felt so insanely good that she almost came. Another indicator was his crazy flailing, which was already causing red handcuff marks on his ankles and wrists.

Bryce was suffocating, he was getting deadly close, but Lilith was too lost in her pleasure to notice. Or maybe she didn't really care. Her cock was only a few inches away from being fully swallowed, but her climax was approaching in mere seconds.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes baby!! Fucking scream for me!!!" Lilith moaned as she picked up the speed of her thrusting.

"grrkkkk..... blubbbleh.... glck... glck!!! glck!!!!!...."

Her grip on his throat and chest began to tighten as her climax became imminent. The sounds of metal and chains clanging started to die down along with Bryce's struggling. The tortured handyman's eyes rolled to the back of his head as his vision faded, the last thing he'd have seen would be his tormentress' balls dangling in front of his fluttering, half-closed eyes.

"OHHH YESS!!" She shrieked as she subconsciously slammed all of the remaining inches into Bryce's throat. Her monster cock painted his insides with ropes and ropes of thick cum. His eyes shot open from the sudden intrusion. The phallic log dug deep into his chest and made his entire throat hurt. His whole body twitched and spasmed uncontrollably as he felt the gooey fluids flood his systems. Immediately, his eyes would shut, and his once energetic body would go completely limp.

Lilith closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment of peace and calm, resting her full weight on Bryce's body. The giant teenage girl used Bryce as her human mattress while her entire cock rested in his throat. She savored the moment as she squeezed every last drop of cum into her unconscious handyman.

"Fuck..." she panted as she hastily pulled her heavy dick out of Bryce's mouth, seeing the bulge disappear as she did so.

Lilith stared at her lifeless captive, looking worried. "Fuck, not again..."

She placed a hand on his chest and began pumping it down, hoping it would somehow revive him.

Lucky for her, the time wasn't long enough for Bryce to perish. A heartbeat was still there, and Bryce would soon breathe again. Slowly and silently, his chest began to rise and fall with each new breath he took.

Lilith sighed in relief, "okay good..." she exhaled.