Together Forever Pt. 03

Story Info
Lilith is young and naive... maybe not naive enough.
2.8k words
4.12
8.8k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: "Emotional Manipulation"

As she watched him regain consciousness, her expression shifted from worry to twisted admiration. Strings of semen connected from her cock to his lips. Trails of tears were visible on his forehead and temple areas. She smiled faintly as she undid the leather ring gag on his mouth and took it off.

She took her phone from the side of the bed, along with her panties as snapped a photo of Bryce's current state. Scrolling back, she saw the video she took of him, where he looked tidier, his hair wasn't a mess, and his face was clean.

Lilith took her panties and wiped herself first, making sure to get every last bit of Bryce's drool and her cum before proceeding to wipe it on his lifeless face. As she did, a weak, broken moan escaped his lips.

"Oh good! You're awake!" she cheered, "you really had me worried there, I thought I killed you."

When Bryce's eyes fluttered open, he probably hoped it was all a dream, and he woke up back in his bed in his house. His breathing grew heavier as he saw the same pastel pink walls and smelled the same smell that the room had an abundance of... turns out, it was Lilith's cum. His silent dread grew as he smelled it in his own breath.

"You know, usually I let my toys breath when I fuck them. And I was gonna do that with you, little breath breaks..." Lilith chatted as she sat beside Bryce's worn face, "but something about you... I got lost in it I suppose... I've never cum that fast before!"

Bryce's head was still spinning, he didn't have the energy or the desire to open his mouth. "This bitch is fucking crazy... I need to get out of here..." ran in Bryce's head as he kept silent while she was speaking, "what the fuck did she mean by 'toys'?"

"I'm surprised you were able to take my entire cock too! You have no idea how rarely that..." she abruptly stopped, thinking about what she's saying.

Bryce's dread grew even more. "She's... she's done this before? D-did she kill someone with that... that thing!??" his mind turned and his breathing quickened as he stared at the ceiling.

"I guess it won't matter if I tell you..." she muttered, looking down at his face.

Bryce shifted his gaze towards Lilith and weakly shook his head before speaking for the first time, "d...d-don't.... don't tell me... p-please..." he spoke. His voice was very hoarse and his pleading eyes were filled with terror and uncertainty.

A cruel smile stretched slightly on Lilith's pretty face as she saw the fear in his eyes. She was going to tell him anyway, but like the sadist she is, she wanted to savor his fear.

She tossed her legs onto the bed and she twisted herself back, her cock smeared on Bryce's face as she did. The teen laid beside Bryce, facing him and wrapping her leg around his waist as she caressed his cum-smelling face.

"This isn't the first time, you know... I've done it many times before already..." She spoke, locking eyes with Bryce.

"please.... l-let me..." Bryce rasped as tears formed in his eyes, "...let me g-go..."

"The last guy I had here, I went at it too hard I think..." she continued, completely ignoring Bryce's wishes, "My mum is very pissed at me, cuz she always cleans up my mess."

Bryce's lips parted slightly, but before he could say a word, Lilith cut him off.

"Which is not fair, cuz I always help her clean up..."

"...Like I'm always the one getting rid of the bodies, not her. All she does is pay people to forget about them. She didn't even give me any credit for pushing that car off that cliff to stage an accident. Like, THAT WAS ME!" she ranted, venting out to Bryce, who was laid there frozen in horror. She didn't even notice how scared he was until she stopped to look at him.

Lilith smirked as she saw Bryce's expression, it looked like his life flashed before his eyes. She decided to continue, "My mom is never on my side... Like I get that I can be too crazy sometimes... But I'm just a lonely ass girl who needs intimacy, is that too much to ask? Like, I never fit in wherever I go, so I always end up making my own personal connections."

"L... Lilith..." Bryce mumbled, his voice sounding a bit better from the rest.

"What?"

"I won't tell anyone... I p... I promise... but please let me go..." he whispered, "I'll... I'll come back... for you."

"You're never gonna come back to me," she responded, rolling her eyes.

"I wi... I will..." Bryce reassured, desperately trying to get on her good side as that seems to be his only way out. "you're... you're the prettiest... g-girl I've ever laid eyes on..."

It's been a while since he was a poetic romantic, but he had to try. "I f.. f-felt... something... since I first saw you... standing in the doorway of y-your bathroom."

Lilith blushed and her eyes widened in surprise. Of all the men she's taken home, none of them acted like this after what she's done. Bryce was clearly different, and she was more than intrigued to see where this goes. She listened closely and snuggled closer to Bryce as he spun his romantic web of lies.

"I will come back for you, I promise..." he ended, feeling a bit more hopeful about his freedom.

"Why do you have to go so soon..." she mumbled in a sad tone.

"I... uh..." he stammered, frantically thinking of a response. "I want to go h... home....... s-so I can..... pack my things and live here with you!"

"OMG REALLY!?" She exclaimed before moving on top of his body.

He wheezed as he felt her weight bury him into the mattress. "y... y-yes! Yes!" he responded, nodding fearfully as his tormentress' face loomed over his.

Lilith began to squeal like a little girl as she began kissing Bryce, covering his face in lipstick marks before stopping abruptly to look him in the eye.

"You BETTER not be fucking with me! Because if you don't come back, I WILL find you, and I WILL make your entire rest of your life miserable!" she said in a cute, playful tone. But to Bryce, it was petrifying.

The shackled lover-boy frantically nodded, effectively terrified from her threat. He had hoped that her mom would've came in to check by now, or that she would just let him go already.

"Alright... I'll let you go..." she announced with a sly grin as she sat back up, "but... on one condition!!"

"what the fuck does she want now!?" Bryce thought, before feeling something poke against his chin.

She giggled and tucked her hair, feigning shyness. "I uh... heh... I'm horny again."

Bryce's breathing grew heavier, almost hyperventilating. His head and right eye twitched slightly as he forced himself to remain calm. "I-I-I... think m-my throat needs more time to recover...... b-babe..." he panted as he put up a reassuring grin. However, his eyebrows gave away the unease he tried to conceal.

Lilith was much better at acting than Bryce was, in fact, she knew he was lying all this time and was just toying with him. Lilith used to dream about being a child star in the big movies, so her mother let her take acting classes as a kid. Her classes abruptly ended when her instructor vanished without a trace. During her training, she knew how to believably express emotions through her face and body language. So when she pouted and dropped her shoulders at Bryce's response, it looked real.

Bryce was going mad, his hopes for escape seemed to be vanishing along with Lilith's happiness. His panic festered and bubbled up more when she saw her sadness slowly morph into anger. "I-I'll do anything else!!" he blurted out, "anything... j-just not that... please..."

Lilith pretended to think about it, hiding how much she enjoyed watching him overthink every word like his life depended on it. If he saw her cock, it would've given away her excitement. But luckily for her, he was too scared to even glance that direction.

"Fine..." she sighed as she kneeled her way up his body.

Bryce was confused but more terrified as he saw her monster cock glide above his face once again. It was only when her bubble-butt aligned with his face that he realized what she was about to do to him.

The man tugged against his shackles as every part of him told him to pull his face away from under her ass. But he was still under the illusion that if he did what she wanted, he'd be set free.

His calm act didn't last though. As soon as she parted her ass cheeks he trembled involuntarily, his face paled as he remembered her weight, and he began to hyperventilate as he realized he was going to suffocate under her again.

"Ready or not..." Lilith announced.

"w... w-wait-" *THUMP*

She slammed her ass down his face, cutting him off before he could say another word. The impact was so strong that it caused Bryce's body to bounce. His limbs immediately began to tug and struggle against the cuffs. Lilith tried to keep her innocent act but she couldn't help but erupt into sadistic giggles.

"Mmngh...! mmph...!!" Bryce muffled brokenly underneath her, desperately tugging on his shackles as it felt like his head was going to burst open.

"What's that?" Lilith called out. She didn't actually hear him speak, it was almost impossible to under her bulky bottom, but she did feel him speak.

"Did you say something, darling?" She asked, feigning concern with her voice but smiling like a sadistic pervert with her face. Her devilish grin masterfully melted into a worried look as she lifted her ass off of Bryce's face.

Bryce coughed and wheezed, shifting his head away. He frantically mumbled under his heavy breaths, "puh.. p-please! pl... plea- puh... please..."

"Awe babe... what's wrong?"

"I... I can't br.. I can't breathe... please... you're... you're too heavy..."

"HEAVY!?"

"..n.. n-no! no!! I didn't mean-"

"YOU THINK I'M HEAVY!?!"

"NO! I MEANT- I DIDN'T-"

"I'LL SHOW YOU HEAVY!!" she yelled as she grabbed his head and forced him to face upwards.

"NO PLEASE-" *SMOOSH*

The sadistic actress began bouncing on her begging captive's face. Bryce's screams of protests were repeatedly cut off which each press of her heavy ass. His face was getting brutally beaten into the mattress and it didn't take long for him to become dazed.

Lilith stopped as soon as Bryce's yelling did. She looked down to inspect the stunned man before heavily grinding her unforgiving ass against his face one last time. "That's for calling me fat!!" she yelled at the twitching man underneath her.

She carried her ass up to reveal Bryce's beaten, unconscious face. The towering teen delivered a loud slap to the stunned man's face, effectively waking him up.

"I can't believe you just fall asleep on me like that after what you just said!!"

It took a moment for his eyes to adjust and for him to be fully conscious, but the fear and panic returned to him as soon as he felt that slap.

"muh... no!.. m-mercy!! please!!! I'm... I'm sorry!!! I'M SORRY!!!!"

Lilith looked down on him, displeasure written all over her face. "Shut the fuck up and lick my ass!!" she yelled angrily, as she loomed her ass above his face again.

Bryce obediently stuck his tongue out, wheezing and sobbing as he began licking the girl's asshole.

"Good! And you better get in there deep if you're really sorry! Then maaayybe I'll let you go home and pack your things..." Lilith scoffed as she gently lowered her bottom on Bryce's face again.

The man yelped from under her, but immediately continued licking. Lilith sat back and went on her phone, enjoying the service of her new plaything as he dug his tongue deep in her hole.

As she opened her phone, the first thing that popped up was that picture she took of Bryce's cummy face. She remembered for a second how gruff and tough he used to be when he was building her bed. To Lilith, there was nothing quite like reducing a man like that into nothing but a whimpering slave. She began to stroke her erection as she rode Bryce's tongue.

Meanwhile, under the darkness of Lilith's bottom, Bryce was licking and kissing her ass with vigor. He hadn't realized it yet, but his goals have changed from escape to survival. This wasn't about manipulating Lilith to free him anymore... This was about surviving his terrible ordeal.

"Fuck yes... your tongue is amazing..." she moaned before abruptly stopping. "wait," she said as she abruptly lifted her peach off of Bryce's face.

Bryce's immediately gasped for air, thankful for the breath-break but deathly worried at the same time that he might've done another thing wrong.

"I didn't quite get your name yet, cutie," Lilith giggled, seemingly happy again as her heavy cock dangled above his face. "I don't know what I'm going to moan whenever we make love!"

The panicked handyman took a moment to sigh in relief as before uttering his name, "I-It's Bryce..."

"Ohhh Bryce!!" she moaned as she turned to face the other direction, facing his legs this time as she parted her ass cheeks and parked herself on his face again, "what a sexy name for a sexy man like you!!"

"mnghmngh!" Bryce muffled underneath her as he got back to licking her. He cringed every time her hole would clench around his tongue. He kept pushing himself back in despite.

"Fuckkk... Bryce... you're such a good ass-licker..." Lilith moaned as she grabbed her cock with both hands and rested her full weight on Bryce's face.

Bryce's head began to sink into the mattress again along with her weight, which made him panic slightly. She wasn't letting him breathe yet. He did not know what was happening, he was in complete darkness, feeling nothing but her supple cheeks on the sides of his face and her pucker around his busy tongue. He began to squirm for air, shaking his wrists and ankles to let her know he needs air. But she wasn't budging.

"fuck..." Lilith moaned silently as she jerked her cock. "You know you're not going anywhere right?"

"Mmmngh??"

"I knew you were- ah~ lying... this whole time, Bryce!" she giggled evilly as she pulled up her phone to open the video recording she took of Bryce when he first saw her cock. The pure terror on his face in the video, mixed with the feeling of his mumbling and squirming underneath her was enough to drive her close to climax.

"MMMNGHHMPF!!!" Bryce muffled as Lilith smothered the doomed man with her deadly bottom.

"FUCK.... I'm getting close, loverboy!!" She moaned loudly as she felt Bryce's lips suction against her ass as he desperately tried to inhale any small amount of air.

"MMMMUMPH!!!! MMMNNGHHPFFLLFF!!!!!"

"Hah.... Guess what!!" she grunted as she grinded her ass against the wriggling man's face.

Suddenly, Lilith lifted her ass and Bryce threw his head forward to greedily gasp for as much air as he can. His eyes were wide open along with his mouth as he looked up at Lilith's monster cock in horror.

"I lied too..." Lilith chuckled sadistically.

Before he's oxygen-deprived mind could even process what she meant, the perverted girl thrusted most of her length between his gaping lips. He let out a loud and painful-sounding gurgle and his body began to convulse as he felt her log of a cock dig into his throat once more.

Bryce's energy returned immediately as he began to suffocate again. His body thrashed like never before, he was driven completely mad from the constant abuse and something broke in him. Suddenly, the brave and dignified Bryce that entered the manor's gates this morning was a polar opposite to who Bryce was now.

"GRRUUGGHURRRUGHKKH!!!!!" the hysterical handyman painfully gurgled. The vibrations of his screams mixed with his constricting throat sent intoxicating waves of pleasure to his tormentress' pulsating dick.

That was all it took to send Lilith clutching the bed tightly as she exploded in Bryce's throat. "AAAGH!!! FUCK YES!!! YOU'RE... MINE... BRYCE!!!" she squealed as she thrusted and unloaded herself into her victim's systems. Torrents of cum came flooding down Bryce's esophagus and into his stomach, while a handful of Lilith's semen ended up in his lungs. The big girl came so much that some of it came gushing out of Bryce's mouth, dribbling into his nose and eyes.

A few seconds passed before Lilith collapsed dramatically onto the convulsing man's body. And the absolute worst thing that could possibly happen to poor Bryce had happened.

She had fallen asleep on him... with her cock now fully lodged in his throat.