Together Forever Pt. 04

Story Info
Everything is fixed... well... almost everything.
3.2k words
4.24
5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: "Everything Is Fixed"

"GRKKHHH!!! GGLLUURRMMMMPH!!!!!" Bryce sputtered and gurgled as Lilith's weight sunk him into the mattress. He wanted to chomp through her cock since he didn't have a ring-gag anymore, but he knew that would only lead to his immediate death.

His hands clenched into tight fists as he attempted to shift himself away from the snoring giant. The handcuffs dug into his skin as he struggled as hard as he could. Bryce refused to die in this horribly humiliating way. He had spent so much of his life isolated and held-back, he never truly lived his life yet. And there was still so much he wanted to do.

"GLAUUUGHH!!! GURRRGGHH!!!" He cried out as the tears in his reddened eyes mixed with Lilith's cum.

The noise from the shackles filled the room as he began to shake violently. He put all of his energy into pulling his head away from Lilith's lengthy cock. The man pulled himself downward using his feet, but he was only able to pull a few inches of Lilith's cock out of his throat before the shackles on his wrists prevented further movement.

Bryce's blue eyes began to roll to the back of his head. His clenched fists began to loosen as his arms were stretched out. He whimpered pathetically as the unsettling reality sunk into him. He was trapped. There was no way for him to escape and he was about to choke to death. He let out a pathetic whimper as his consciousness began to fade.

Suddenly, a loud knocking sound emanated from the tall bedroom doors.

"Lilith?? Open this door!!" a familiar voice called out from the other side.

"mmngh.. MMPH! MMMMNGHHH!!!" Bryce immediately started desperately calling out, his voice cracking and muffled by Lilith's cock.

The lock clicked and the sound of jingling keys entered the room along with the doors creaking open. Bryce saw that it was really her, the lady who welcomed him to the manor this morning. The trapped handyman struggled and screamed as much as his worn-out body could, to get her attention.

"OH GOD- LILITH!!" Ludella yelled angrily as she immediately ran to the twitching man and shoved her daughter's bottom off of his face.

Bryce gasped for that sweet oxygen as soon as Lilith's cock exited his lips. His loud and sputtery panting were frequently interrupted by coughs as he choked on bits of the teen's slimy cum. The abused man weakly smiled as he watched the lady undo his cuffs.

"mm... mom..?" Lilith mumbled as she rubbed her eyes open.

"The fucking handyman!? What is wrong with you! Have you no self-control!?" Ludella angrily scolded as she undid the first cuff on his right ankle.

"Don't just barge into my room like that!!" Lilith growled as she sat on Bryce's chest, causing the poor man to wheeze in pain.

"Oh yeah? So what? So this poor man could choke on your cock!?"

"I was gonna let Bryce breathe!! I really REALLY like this one!"

The mother undid the second cuff on his left ankle, "You are too irresponsible, Lilith. If I hadn't come, 'Bryce' would've been dead by now."

Bryce nodded frantically, crying his eyes out as the overwhelming sense of relief flooded him. "T-Thank you, M-Ma'am!! T-Thank y-MmMPH!!"

Lilith rudely covered his face with an ass cheek, burying him under her head-crushing weight. "But mom I promise it won't happen again! I want to do better with this one! I've never felt this much happiness and excitement in my life!!" She pleaded innocently while simultaneously rubbing her heavy ass on her captive's face.

"Cut that out right now, young lady! Haven't you put him through enough??" Her mother scolded as she lifted Lilith off of the squirming man's face and undid the third cuff on his left wrist.

As Bryce gasped for air, Lilith shoved her feet on his face. "Oh mother, can I keep him?? Can I? Please!! I promise I'll take so much care of him! I'll bathe him, and feed him, and train him..." she pleaded as she stuck her toes into Bryce's mouth.

"LILITH!! THAT IS ENOUGH!" Ludella yelled, pulling her perverse daughter's feet away from the handyman's face.

"OW!! STOP!" Lilith screamed as she tumbled off the bed. "YOU ARE THE FUCKING WORST!!" She shouted as she angrily stormed off and slammed the bedroom doors shut on her way out.

Ludella looked down at Bryce with a mixed expression of pity and annoyance. Her hands reached towards the final cuff. As she took it off his right wrist, she saw the reddened cuff marks on it.

"I'm... I'm dreadfully sorry about this," The lady muttered, wiping away the cum, tears, and smudges of lipstick from the man's face.

Bryce sat up for the first time in what felt like hours. His throat was still aching and his nose felt broken. He slid off the bed and slowly walked towards his toolbox.

"I need to go," he hoarsely spoke, coughing up a bit of cum as a result.

"Please... let me escort you to the front door," Ludella offered, walking towards Bryce and offering her hand.

"T...Thank you ma'am..." Bryce rasped as he took her hand.

As the pair walked down the hallways, Bryce felt an overwhelming sense of paranoia. Lilith could be hiding anywhere. She might be waiting to jump at him at any moment. When he saw her this morning, the thought of her being dangerous has never crossed his mind, now it's all he could think about.

After a moment of awkward silence, Ludella decided to speak, "Mm... Poor thing... She must've really done a number on you, huh?" The tall lady pitied, rubbing the smaller man's back.

Bryce's mind was too dazed to process what she was saying. His wide eyes shifted from furniture to furniture, too alert to listen to Ludella.

"She is... a difficult one... but she's not a monster. She's just- well- you know, ever since she turned 18, she's been really into exploring her sexuality. You know how it goes, right?"

Bryce kept his eyes locked forward. His gaze shifted sideways every now and then to check if his big scary rapist was around. His head twitched involuntarily as he processed the traumatic experience.

"Bryce," Ludella spoke, snapping Bryce out of his haze, "we're here."

Bryce blinked his eyes before he quickly sprinted out of the front door.

"Wait! Bryce!! Don't you want your payment?" Ludella called out as she chased after him.

The handyman ran for his dear life across the manor's huge front yard. His heartbeat quickened as he heard the heavy footsteps behind him draw closer. Thinking it was Lilith, the traumatized man began to scream and cry uncontrollably. As he made it to his minitruck, the heavy footsteps did as well.

"AAAUUGHH!! PLEASE!! DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!!!" he pleaded loudly, his voice breaking in utter terror.

Ludella's eyes widened as she saw the man cower in fear. She reached into her wallet and pulled out a generous amount of cash. "Here... your payment."

Bryce weakly opened his eyes to realize that he wasn't in any danger. His ragged breath eased as relief overtook him. He gulped as he reached his hand out to take the payment.

"S-Sorry I... I....." he eyed the money in his hand. Bryce looked up at Ludella with a confused expression, "T-this is... a lot."

The tall lady chuckled with the same warm smile as before, "I added a little extra for the troubles..."

"T-Thanks ma'am..." Bryce nodded as he hastily limped behind his truck and climbed onto the driver's seat.

"You're not going to tell anyone, are you?" Ludella asked as she bended down to peek in the passenger's window.

Bryce's eyes widened and he shot her a fearful look. He shook his head frantically as he stammered, "N-No ma'am!"

Ludella's warm smile dropped a bit after hearing that. It was as if she knew he was lying.

"Why won't this thing just start!?" Bryce thought to himself as he frantically twisted the key in the ignition switch. The car clicked, revved, and coughed weakly, but it didn't start. Bryce turned to the passenger's window but the lady wasn't there anymore.

Suddenly, a hand wrapped around his face, and before he could scream, he was pulled out of the driver's window.

It took a moment before he started kicking and screaming for help again. "MMNGH!! NO!! STOP!! MMPH!!!" he pleaded with his broken voice as the lady handled him with such ease that it made the 'tall', strong man feel like a little puppy.

Despite his desperate circumstances, he was already incredibly fatigue, and his body felt weak everywhere.

"That's enough now, dear... relax your body..." he heard Ludella say as she promptly buried his face in-between her soft, warm breasts.

Ludella's bosom muffled his voice enough that only she could hear him scream. She felt bad for the poor handyman, but she knew she had to do this for the sake of her daughter. Her guilt only grew as she felt Bryce struggle and whimper in her grip, but her love for her daughter was stronger.

"God... just pass out already..." she muttered as she pushed her heavy breasts together, ensuring that not a single bit of air will make it to his lungs.

Bryce was already exhausted past his limit from all the woodworking, running, screaming, and struggling, that it didn't take long for him to faint. He heard Ludella sighing in relief, and a muffled "I'm sorry..." before everything turned black and he went fully limp.

"Need a drink?" The bartender asked.

"Yeah... uh, a bud light, thanks." Bryce responded with a smile as he looked around and admired the lights and the music.

"New to the city?" The bartender asked as he took a can from the cooler.

"Yeah, actually! I uhm.. I'm from-"

"TWO SHOTS OF TEQUILA PLEASE!" An attractive brunette yelled as she made her way to the bar.

As Bryce glanced back to the bar, the bartender had already made five shots of tequila for her.

"Damn, that's a lot!" Bryce chuckled as the brunette and bartender exchanged looks.

"This guy knows me well!" she said, pointing at the bartender as she took her first shot.

"I've had the fu-ckin WORST day today, and I need this!" she said, downing another shot. "What's your name, cutie?"

"It's Bryce" he smiled, taking a sip of his bud light.

"Are you from here?"

"Well, no, actually I-"

"Yeah! I was gonna say, I have never seen your face. And like, I basically live in this nightclub and know everybody's faces, so I usually get it right when I guess that someone's not from here," she giggled.

Bryce nodded politely as the chick rambled. But then there was a sudden aching on his chest. He began to cough into his fist as a terrible remix of 'Every Breath You Take' started to play.

"OOOOH THIS IS MY JAM!!" The tipsy brunette said as she tugged onto Bryce's hand, "Come on now. Dance with me, Bryce!"

Bryce gave an unsure look to the bartender as the petite chick attempted to pull him. The bartender shrugged and gave him a nod. Bryce chuckled and went on the dance floor with the hot chick.

As the pair danced around with the crowd, the brunette made her attraction obvious by placing her hands on Bryce's broad shoulders and looking up into his blue eyes. Bryce returned the hint by placing his hands on her hips and smirking down at her.

The lively music, the colorful lights, the laughter and joy filling the room, dancing with a hot chick, it was everything Bryce had imagined. The tension grew among the two as the brunette started massaging his muscles and moving down.

Bryce sighed in arousal. He placed his hands under her jaw and made her look up to him before pressing his lips onto hers. Butterflies exploded in his belly as the two kissed, it seemed like the music muffled away and it was just the two of them.

He wrapped her in his big strong arms as they passionately made-out in the club. The kiss broke when the girl decided to whisper into Bryce's ear, "I'm so glad we'll get to be together forever..."

"Don't you think that's coming on a little too strong?" Bryce chuckled, intoxicated by her taste as he stared down into her eyes.

She gripped the front of his shirt, and his legs started to feel wobbly. "I want to fuck you all night, Bryce... all night and all day..."

"Easy tiger..." Bryce slurred, now feeling aching in his arms. He began to cough again, quickly facing away from the brunette so as to not cough on her face.

But when Bryce turned back, the lady in front of him changed...

The girl was taller now, and had a wicked smile on her face. She was Lilith.

Bryce's eyes widened and he quickly dashed off, fighting his way through the crowd to reach the bar.

"CALL THE POLICE!!!" Bryce yelled on the counter.

"Sir, calm down," the bartender said, looking worried.

"T-There.. there is...." Bryce looked around, but he couldn't find who he was looking for. Everyone at the club was looking at him as if he's gone mad. "There's a giant girl who rapes and murders men in this club!"

"I know, Bryce," the bartender replied, looking a lot taller and a lot more lady-like. "I know everything you've been through. And everyone you know," he continued as his breasts began to grow large and heavy, ripping through his shirt.

"N-No... w-what the fuck!?!?" Bryce stumbled backwards. His whole body began to ache like crazy, and he suddenly felt trapped. As he shook and struggled on the ground the bright colors started to fade in color, and everything went dark.

Bryce groaned silently as his eyes weakly fluttered open. He heard two familiar voices speaking in the room, but he was too dazed to process who they were at the moment.

"Sweetheart, I don't like how you think of me," an older voice spoke calmly.

"And I don't like how you're constantly reading my mind," a younger voice complained.

"You know I can't turn that off. Why do you think I put your bedroom on the opposite end of my office?"

"Because you hate being around me and think I'm a nuisance," the younger voice began to snivel and break.

"No! It's so I can't read you, for your privacy. You are NOT a nuisance, you are my beautiful daughter who I love and cherish," the older voice reassured, reaching out for a hug.

He remembers them. They were the ones from the cursed manor. "Wait... where am I!?" he thought to himself as the grim reality of his fate started to sink into him.

"I'm sorry, mother..." Lilith sobbed, "I'm sorry I've been such a pain for you."

"It's okay Lilith, I will always love you..."

"ughh... haulgh..." Bryce muffled around what felt like a leather ring-gag in his mouth.

"...But I'll need you to promise me you'll keep this one alive. If he dies, that's it, okay?"

"Yes mother, I promise, genuinely."

"Haah!...Auugh!!!" his whole body trembled as he tasted the cum that was still on the gag. He began gagging involuntarily.

"Alright, it seems like he's awake now. I'll leave you to it."

"Wait, you're leaving so soon?"

"Oh it's not you, sweetie... I just don't like hearing the thoughts of... well... you know... they take a toll on me," Ludella explained.

"I understand..." Lilith smiled, "I guess I'll see you for dinner then!"

The two waved to each other and Ludella shut the bedroom doors behind her, leaving only Lilith and Bryce alone.

Lilith smiled a warm and genuine smile as she waltzed onto her miserable captive and looked down on him. Bryce looked up at her with nothing but dread on his face. This time, he didn't scream or move, he just laid there, frozen in fear of what he's been degraded into.

"I love my mom so much... I feel like such an asshole now!" she vented loudly, tears still rolling down her cheeks as she turned around and sat on the terrified face as if he wasn't even there.

"How lucky am I, huh?" she said to herself as she casually smothered the captive under her heavy bottom. He had begun to weakly tug on his shackles again.

"Oh... don't worry, Bryce... I'll take the cuffs off eventually," she spoke. Lilith sounded much kinder now that she's reconciled with her mother. "I just need to make sure you're tame before I do so, I wouldn't want to burden mother with chasing you down again."

Bryce began to sob under her ass.

"I mean, I could catch you easily if you did but I'd rather not anytime soon, my legs are tired. Your legs must be too, huh?" she asked, slightly lifting her ass.

Bryce gasped for air and weakly nodded, "...p-please let me g-Mmmph!"

Lilith immediately sat back on his face. "Shhh... see that's the problem, you still think you have a life to go back to. I'm gonna make sure to train that out of your head, Bryce. This is going to be your life now," Lilith gently scolded as she grinded her ass on the weakened man.

"You're gonna learn to be a loving boyfriend-slash-daddy to me, I'll make sure of that. I like that you have a romantic side, I'll have to encourage more of that out of you. I want you to know how to clean my room. I want you to be able to bathe me and pick the right dresses for me. You're gonna fix any furniture I, or we, accidentally break."

She stopped to think, before continuing. "You're always going to say goodmorning and goodnight to me and cuddle me whenever I need. And obviously, whenever I'm horny, I need you to be able to pleasure me."

Bryce convulsed involuntarily.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to train your throat and tongue as much as I possibly can for the first few weeks you're here."

Bryce began to struggle harder for he wasn't able to breathe this entire time.

"That's actually another thing, you need to be able to hold your breath for longer cuz It's no fun having to give you breaks all the time."

"MMMPH!!" he began to tug on his shackles. His whole body ached with every move he made but he had to let her know he needed to breath.

Lilith got off of him to let him gasp for air. She dropped herself onto the bed and laid beside him with a leg wrapped around his waist.

"But, before all that training..." she said, mindlessly tracing her hand around the panting man's face. She smiled sadistically as she saw the dread in his eyes once more, and he felt her boner grow against his thigh. "I want to thank you, Bryce," she said with a half-sincere look on her face.

"Thank you for coming here and fixing everything..." she added as she pressed her lips on Bryce's.

"I'm so glad we'll get to be together forever."