Together Pt. 02

Story Info
Months later, he follows up with his friend.
1.7k words
4.77
3.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've kept up our correspondence over the last six months. It's more intimate and flirtatious than before, but we don't make anything explicit, and we don't dwell on our night together. I don't want to put pressure on her if I move near her, and I know she doesn't want to pressure me to do anything.

When I know I'll be settling in her city, we start talking more. She says she's excited, and I am too. I don't really have the time to devote to her in my first couple weeks in town, and I don't want to try and just meet for a quick coffee or anything. Whatever else, I feel like our first meeting since sleeping together should be open-ended, with the time to talk and unpack our feelings.

Once things settled down, she invites me over to her place for an evening together. The whole way there my mind races, imagining what's going to become of us. I'm not expecting any sort of confrontation or rejection. Her tone on the phone was cheerful and fond, and people don't usually invite you into their home just to tell you it's not going to work out. But I don't know whether we'll just share a fling, whether we'll "see where this goes," or if we'll try for something serious. I'd like the latter, but I don't want to push her into anything.

When she greets me at the door, I lose myself for a moment in her smile. It's a smile I've loved since I first saw it, but it's all the more precious to me now after what's happened. Her face seems rounder somehow, the angles of her chin and jaw softened and smoothed. It's not a dramatic change, just a minor detail, a lovely little alteration.

Immediately she pulls me close for a hug and a kiss. I expect her to settle in my arms the way she always has, but now she doesn't quite fit. Before she could nestle close to me, but something keeps our bodies apart. Not fear or misgivings, but an actual, physical barrier I press against, keeping her from settling against me.

She releases me after a moment and takes a step back. I glance down to get a fuller view of her body, and I immediately understand what had blocked our full embrace. There, below breasts fuller and rounder than before, is the bulge of a pregnant belly. She looks down at herself then back up at me, giving a sheepish grin.

"I, um, didn't want to tell you until I saw you in person," she explains, "I knew you were moving here by the time I realized, and then I wanted to wait until I could see you face to face." I stare at her for a moment, dumbfounded. After a second or two of awe, a smile begins to spread across my face. I step into the apartment and shut the door behind me, never taking my eyes from her. She blushes as I gaze at her, but meets my eyes and grins even more broadly, evidently relieved at my obvious joy.

This time I pull her to me, holding her close and kissing her again. The kiss is deeper this time, and she sinks into my embrace, leaning in to press herself against me despite her baby bump. We manage to shuffle around to her couch, neither of us willing to let go of the other, and we settle onto the cushions.

For a long time neither of us speaks, preferring to just kiss and hold one another. At length she pushes away from me a little, just enough to look me in the eye. She bites her lip for a second, glancing away.

"Are you-" she begins, "Do you-"

"I'm in," I declare, bringing a hand up to gently cup her cheek, "I love you so much, and I am so in." Joyous and relieved tears well up in the corners of her eyes, and she eagerly kisses me again, clinging to me all the more desperately now. She's so warm, and even softer now.

"I'm sorry if you were expecting me to be all sexied up or anything," she mutters between heated kisses, "You get a pregnant lady in sweatpants instead." The apology is only half sincere, but I wish it was nothing but teasing. For all my heart is swelling at what's happening, it breaks a little at the idea she thinks I could ever be disappointed by her just as she is.

"You're perfect," I declare, giving her a gentle squeeze, "And I think you're a very sexy pregnant lady in sweatpants." She snorts a little but smiles at me, burning her face in my shoulder and snuggling close.

"Sexy enough that maybe you'd like to see me without the sweatpants?" she asks, voice a little muffled. I nod.

"Definitely."

I lift her carefully and carry her through the French doors into her bedroom. We both laugh a little at the cheesiness of it all, but there's an undeniable romance to it, too. There's a reason it's a cliché, after all. She's the biggest she's ever been, but she feels so small in my arms, precious and warranting all the care and protection I can muster.

Once she's safely placed on her bed, we both hastily undress. I join her and press close, loving the feeling of her skin against my own. Gently but with purpose, she takes my hand and sets it on her belly, smiling at me.

"I just keep thinking of how I got like this," she murmurs, that familiar twinkle in her eye, "There've been a lot of lonely nights waiting for you to get back, but I've had that memory to keep me company." She smirks and chuckles to herself. "That and my vibrator. But they work together."

"I'm here now," I whisper, stroking her belly and looking into her eyes, "Want me to-" I jokingly clear my throat. "-Keep you company?" She snorts and rolls her eyes but pulls my hand up to one of her plump, soft breasts.

"Yes," she replies, "Share this moment with me. Share this night with me. Share this life with me."

"I'd love that," I say, moving in closer to steal a soft kiss as I gently squeeze her breast. She moans her approval, and I continue to fondle her, keeping my touch light. After a little while, I slide my hand between her legs, rubbing her warm, wet entrance. She sighs into my touch, grasping my shoulder.

With my free arm, I hold her close while I rub her groin, eager to feel her heat against me. We kiss and murmur to one another as I tease her, sharing words of love and romantic pronouncements. She whispers that she's so happy to be carrying my baby. I reply that I adore her, that I want to make up for lost time and share every moment with her from now on.

"Take me," she breathes at length, gazing at me from under half closed eyelids, "Fuck me for every one of those lonely nights I yearned for you." Without a word, I position myself between her legs, cock stiff and ready. Her face is flushed and she stares at me, an expectant smile on her face. Not wanting to keep her waiting, I push the head of my cock between her hot, inviting lips. She fits snugly around me, and I'm struck by just how perfect and right it feels. I start out slow and gentle, not wanting to put her in any discomfort, but she shakes her head.

"Harder!" she insists, "Show me how much you missed me!" I smile at her enthusiasm and obey, intensifying my thrusts. She greets each one with a quick, high little moan, shutting her eyes and beaming as I plow her, and she begins to buck her hips in time with my movements.

Her walls begin to squeeze me, and her moans get louder and more intense. She flutters her eyes open and meets my gaze, reaching up to pull me close for a long, passionate kiss. There's an undeniable awkwardness to trying to curl over her belly to reach her, but I can't be bothered to care at this point.

"I'm getting close," I whisper, speeding up my thrusts a little bit more for this final push, "Will you cum with me?" She nods franticly.

"Yes!" she cries, her walls contracting even tighter and faster now, "I want to feel you fill me again! Do it, that'll set me off!" I lean down to kiss her again, then straighten up to get a better angle to thrust as deep as I can. Within a minute, I orgasm, cum erupting into her. Almost immediately, I feel her orgasm hit in earnest, and the contractions of her walls milk me all the more. She gives one long, joyful moan, holding me close to herself before we both go slack.

After our ecstasy fades, we shift around a little to get comfortable, settling in for a long night of cuddling and affection. It's the weekend, and neither of us has any place to be for a couple days. There will be plenty of lovemaking in our immediate future, but we're satisfied for the moment. She rests on her side, nestled up close to me and pressing her back against my chest. Acting on instinct and impulse, I rest my hand on her belly again, stroking it lightly and earning a happy little coo from her.

"I love you," I murmur, "In case that wasn't clear." She laughs softly.

"I love you, too," she replies, settling her hand over mine, "I'm so glad to hear you say it out loud. Ever since I realized I was pregnant, I've been imagining this moment. We're here together, saying 'I love you,' warm and cozy and happy. Our daughter is going to be born into an environment that's just so full of love!" I smile and nuzzle her, and we continue to whisper to one another for a while until she drifts off to sleep. As I fade into slumber, too, I reflect on how happy I am right now. I'm so in love with her. I'm so overjoyed to know that she's carrying our baby- our daughter, she says- and that she's so happy about all of this, too. We're finally together, and that's how we're gonna stay.