Together Pt. 03

Story Info
Big questions now settled, a cute coda.
2.1k words
4.7
2.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I help her off the bus. It's not exactly hard to step down to the curb, but for a heavily pregnant woman it's a bit trickier. That, and I like taking her hand and helping her down. She's never expressed any particular desire to feel like a princess, but I still want to make her feel like one.

It's a few blocks to our destination, but we've come a little early so we can take it slow. I don't want her to push herself or anything, and walking at a brisk clip isn't any fun on her swollen feet. Instead we get to go at a leisurely pace, enjoying the scenery, such as it is. More than that, we enjoy the looks we get from other people.

After our long hiatus, we've been trying to make up for lost couple's time, and one of the major ways we've been doing that has been going out on the town together. When we walk around downtown or a busy park, people smile at us. Other couples who think we can't see them nudge one another and point. She's radiant, and we are, to any observer, an adorable expectant couple. And, well, we are an adorable expectant couple, but it's fun to be recognized for that.

This evening isn't just about being seen, though. A friend had spare tickets to the opera, and when we heard, we jumped on the opportunity. In less than a month she's going to give birth to what the doctor says will be a healthy baby girl, and then it'll be pretty damn difficult to go out for shows. Or dinners. Or really anything. We're excited about this baby and all, but just the same we want to get in as much adult stuff as we can before this sweet bundle of joy and chaos arrives.

As soon as we arrive and pick up our tickets, we hurry off to find the bathrooms. Being super pregnant, as it turns out, makes one have to pee pretty frequently. We meet up again in the hallway outside the bathrooms, then set off to find our seats.

She's palpably relieved to find that our seats are only two in from the aisle. It's not a long opera, and there's an intermission midway through, but if she has to get up to pee in the middle of the show she won't have too many people to climb over. Even the two people we do have to scoot past to sit down- a couple in their mid-sixties, by the look of them- don't seem particularly bothered, smiling at her as she apologizes while squeezing her pregnant form by.

The lights go down and the orchestra starts up. The arm rests don't fold up, but she tries to snuggle up next to me as best she can under the circumstances. She rests her head against my shoulder and I, in turn, put my arm around her and stroke her shoulder. My free hand takes one of hers, and our fingers intertwine.

It's not a long opera, luckily. Fifty five minutes, a fifteen minute intermission, then another fifty five minutes. Not exactly the Ring Cycle, but a good length for us right now. At intermission she rushes out to pee, and when the lights go up at the end of the show she does the same. I take her coat and leave the house to wait for her out in the lobby.

"Okay, ready to head home?" I ask once she finds me, looking relieved. She smiles as I speak. It's still a novel idea that we, jointly, have a home. Arm in arm, we make our way to the bus stop, and luckily ours is the first to arrive, and we climb aboard.

It's pretty late by the time we shuffle through our front door. Late for us, anyway. In reality, it's only about ten, but that's a good time for us to be getting ready for bed. She slumps onto the couch and kicks off her shoes, and I settle down beside her. She stretches out her legs and rests her feet on the coffee table.

"That was fun," she sighs, resting her head back, "By the time the next show in the season opens, we'll have our hands full." She rubs her belly and flashes me a tired smile.

"I guess new parents don't go out to a lot of operas," I remark, putting my arm around her, "But do you think your folks would watch her to give us a night out every now and then?"

"They are excited about having a grandbaby," she concedes, leaning over to nuzzle against my shoulder, "We can probably talk them into it. It'll be nice to have date nights."

"We have date nights now," I point out, and she responds with a cheery hum.

"Yeah, we do," she agrees, "But it's not just the two of us." She pats her belly again for effect. "We've got a baby on board. Dampens the mood a little." I shake my head.

"Hardly," I reply, "They're the best dates I've ever been on." She snorts, and I can envision her rolling her eyes.

"You're sweet," she mumbles, rolling a little to press in closer against me, "You're so nice to your fat, pregnant girlfriend." It's my turn to roll my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I ask, turning to press my lips to her scalp, "I love you so much. I like being sweet to you."

"Hmmmmm," she purrs, spreading her legs and slouching some on the sofa, "Wanna be sweet to me right now?" I raise my eyebrows and carefully remove my arm from around her shoulders.

"How about we move along to bed?" I suggest, "And I'll be 'sweet' to you there." She makes a show of groaning as she gets to her feet.

"Making me get up and waddle!" she huffs, that playful gleam in her eyes, "Some boyfriend you are!" She shuffles the short distance from our couch to our bedroom. Smiling, I follow closely behind her.

I gently reach out to help her undress. For a moment she moves to resist, drawing in a breath to insist she can do it herself, but she stops before she even bothers to speak. Given time, she probably could work herself out of her dress and stockings, but it's much faster and easier if I help. That's all I want, when it comes down to it. To make her life easier, and to help her however I can.

After a minute or two I have her undressed, and she turns around to return the favor. I don't need nearly as much help, of course, but it's nice to see her enthusiasm regardless. I'd already hung up my suit jacket, so she focuses on undoing my tie first. Her hands, still small and delicate even as the rest of her has grown, make short work of the buttons on my shirt, and I start to shrug it off as she undoes my belt.

Pants and shirt fall to the floor as she steps backwards, leading me to the bed. Our bed. She takes my hand as she sits down on the edge, and before I know it we're lying beside each other. I hastily move to finish undressing, pulling off my socks and then shimmying out of my T-shirt. She fixes me with her seductive look for a moment before rolling to her hands and knees, backing down the bed until she can easily pull my underwear down.

"I love you," she murmurs, leaning down to press a kiss to the head of my cock, "I love being near you." She nuzzles her cheek against my shaft. "I'm carrying your baby, and I'm so, so happy about that." Gently, she wraps a hand around my cock, stroking it softly. She gets me fully hard and then stops, letting go of my shaft and sitting up so she's kneeling before me.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" she asks. I sit up to face her. The answer is an obvious yes, but I want to wait a moment to enjoy the sight of her.

"Yes," I answer, "You're beautiful and cute and sexy." She smiles when she hears my affirmations, blushing a little and glancing away. Not a day has gone by that I don't tell her how beautiful I think she is, but I can understand why she likes hearing it. Everyone likes compliments, but I know she's been feeling self-conscious.

"I'm yours," she declares, leaning back down to crawl up over me, "If I'm as beautiful and cute and sexy as you say, do something about it." At her words, I reach around to grab her by the rear, giving a squeeze that's met with an excited yelp.

Making sure I have a good grip on her, I roll so I'm on top. I pin her down and plant heated kisses to her neck and collarbone. She moans as I work, her chest heaving and a smile on her face. She'll have hickeys in the morning, but I doubt she'll mind. It's sweater weather, it'll be fine.

I move down and begin kissing one of her breasts. My efforts are met by a pleased sigh on her part, and I feel her hands running through my hair. This close to her due date, I don't want to bite or even suck too hard on her nipples, but I give each a few kisses in turn. Whichever breast I'm not kissing, I gently fondle and squeeze.

"Make love to me," she murmurs, "I need you in me." I linger at her chest one moment more and then straighten up. At this point her belly doesn't really allow us to do missionary very easily, or any position that would entail us being close, for that matter, but having her on all fours isn't what I want right now. At this point, I just want to pamper her as my pillow princess.

I slide into her in what has become a joyously familiar motion. She lets out a little gasp as I settle into her, and I begin to thrust steadily and gently. She jiggles here and there with every thrust, her pregnant body soft and squishy everywhere but her taught belly. She begins to squeeze and massage her breasts, starting to pant as the sex goes on.

"Look at what you did to me," she sighs, running a hand across her belly, "Do you like looking at your handiwork?" I nod.

"Every day," I assure her, "Pregnancy really suits you." She smiles and closes her eyes.

"Will you get me pregnant again?" she asks, slightly breathless, "You missed out on the first five months. I want you to watch me grow." My cock throbs as she talks about me impregnating her.

"I will," I reply, taking hold of her hips and thrusting a little harder and fast, "You're never going to be not pregnant!" She moans and the statement, and I feel her walls pulsing around me.

"Well, start practicing, then!" she pants, "Cum inside me!" I am more than happy to comply, letting myself go over the edge. Her tight walls milk my cock as I shoot a new stream with every thrust, greeted each time by a moan from her. Once our orgasms have subsided, I slowly pull out and settle down beside her. She rolls onto her side and wraps her arms around me, resting her forehead against mine.

"I love you," she whispers, "I love you so much." I smile and hold her close, fumbling around for a moment to pull a blanket up over us.

"And I love you," I answer, cupping her chin and stroking her cheek with my thumb. She snuggles up as close as she can, belly pressing against me.

"Do you really want to get me pregnant again?" she asks after a minute or two. I shrug.

"I don't know, to be honest," I reply, running my hand down her side and to her belly, "I guess we'll see how baby number one goes. But it's really hot for me to think about." She nods.

"I think three would be my limit," she remarks, "But yeah, the idea of always having your babies in me... That's already getting me wet again!" I chuckle.

"Well, I'm glad we're on the same page vis-à-vis pregnancy dirty talk," I say, giving her a quick, light kiss.

"We definitely are," she agrees, "I think it's because of how long we were apart. Or, that's part of it, at least. When you were gone, it felt like there was a little part of you inside me." She pats her belly. "And then it wasn't so little."

"Luckily, I don't think we'll ever have to spend that long apart ever again," I assure her, "I'm never leaving you." She coos.

"Good," she sighs, nuzzling against me, "Good."